π’₯π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“…π‘’π“‡π’žπ“π’Άπ“ƒ // Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π’₯π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“…π‘’π“‡π’žπ“π’Άπ“ƒ // Open & Accepting

Postby Starflight » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:48 am

Rosedapple | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | Apprentice: Hazelpaw | Crush on Tigerspeckle | In camp | T: Tigerspeckle, Nettlefur

Rosedapple tilted her head, meeting his gaze thoughtfully. β€œThat’s a good idea. It would be nice to have another cat with a different style for her to observe in case something you do works better for her,” she thought aloud. Does he not want to hang out with me? No, stop being silly, he just wants to be helpful. Sheesh. The molly tossed her head lightly, clearing her head. He’s just so hard to read... Rosedapple simply sighed and glanced to the apprentice den, ready to go wake Hazelpaw.

Pineglimmer | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | No Apprentice | Crush on Berrytongue | In camp | Berrytongue, Quietstream

-waiting for response-

Turtlepaw | 8 moons | Tom | Apprentice | Mentor: Bluefeather | Open crush (potential on Marblepaw) | In camp | T: Open

Turtlepaw relaxed slightly as she laughed, following her gaze to his mentor. β€œYeah, maybe. That would be fun,” he replied. At her question, he frowned. β€œI think I saw him outside the warrior den earlier.” She probably wants to send out patrols. Looks like the warriors are ready to go, too.

Copperkit | 2 moons | She-Kit | Kit | Open crush (future) | In camp | T: Burnkit, Grasskit, Dropkit

Copperkit’s ears drooped slightly at Burnkit’s disappointment. The two of them were pretty close, and she felt bad letting him down, but it would be unfair to leave Grasskit all alone. Noticing Dropkit’s trajectory, she hissed to herself and mentally smacked her tail across her face for not stopping him. He was aiming for Pebblestar’s tail, and this was not good. β€œAah, Grasskit, come on wake up before our brothers do something mousebrained!”
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Break free; » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:58 am

H A Z E L P A W
6 moons/she-cat/apprentice/mentor: Rosedapple/Crush:TBD/Tags: Rosedapple
    Hazelpaw awoke from her slumber. She stretched out her legs and began to yawn. Then She licked her paw and began to smooth out her fur. Then it hit her. She was going to be training to be a warrior today. She bounded out of the apprentice den to see Rosedapple outside. β€œGoodmorning Rosedapple!” She quietly meowed.
Break free;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:26 am

Nettlefur
Femme ~ 45 moons
location ~ Warriors den
Warrior
tags ~ Tigerspeckle, Rosedapple

Nettlefur watched the duo interact with amusement. The shared feelings between them were obvious, if only they noticed. She rolled her eyes softly and swept her tail through the air behind her, looking to the apprentice den at the mention of Hazelpaw. Her eyed trailed back to them. "Could I join you all? I was just about to go out hunting anyway, and we work much better in numbers." she cocked her head to the side as she spoke, expression soft.

Hollywhiser
Male ~ 38 moons
location ~ forest
Warrior
Apprentice ~ Hawkpaw
tags ~ Hawkpaw

Hollywhisker had caught a mouse and a robin, satisfied with that he began back to camp, slipping through the undergrowth towards the safety of his home. He slipped into camp and placed his catches down on the freshkill pile, he raised his head to look around camp and quickly moved forward to enter the apprentice den as he noticed his apprentice was missing. He spotted the small black tom curled up in his nest and padded over to nudge him with his nose to wake him up.

Frost
Femme ~ 5 moons
location ~ Within the territory.
loner
tags ~ honeystorm, open

Frost tilted her head in confusion before speaking, "You live in the forest?" a smile instantly spread across her face. "that's so cool! My catmate said a few things about forest cats before!" her tail swished excitedly and she sat up to speak more clearly, "She made it sound really cool! They all had this code thing and they followed it to keep them safe, They had a leader as well! It was all really interesting, but she said it was just stories. Is it real? are you one of the forest cats?" She was practically bouncing on her paws with excitement at the mere thought of the forest cat society, she'd always liked the thought of being in the wilderness, free from the small houses of the housefolk and their children who always liked to pull her tail.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:40 am

{Bluefeather - she-warrior - open crush - Turtlepaw - tags: Yewberry}
~~~~~
She blinked her eyes sighing "well I don't mind to train with you, but only if both Turtlepaw and Heronpaw want to train together. The playful battle training will become a serious fight if they don't get along, and that's not good" she meowed sighing. Flicking her ears she remembered her time as an apprentice when that did happen, two apprentices almost killed each other because of the battle training got too serious.

{Tigerspeckle- tom - warrior - Crush: Rosedapple - n/a - tags: Nettlefur, Rosedapple, Hazelpaw}
~~~~~
He listened to the pretty she-cat able to respond to her when noticed the apprentice they were being talked about to walk toward them "well that was fast" he murmured mostly to himself. Flicking his ears at Nettlefur "of course you are welcome to join us" he meowed with a smile "more hunters more food to bring back to camp" he meowed facing the other she-cat.

{Marblepaw - she - apprentice - crush: Turtlepaw - Acaciathorn - tags: Acaciathorn}
~~~~~
She gave the she-cat an odd look like waiting for something for her to say or do, she was confused and the way she was being standing, the wind was pretty much already took her scent toward the blackbird, which surprisedly didn't get away. Probably because birds scent of smell was not good, she was not even sure if they even had one, sighing she flattered her ears feeling little disappointed for some reason. She gave one last look to her mentor, before silently walked away from her toward some higher grass and hidden behind a tree, seeing the bird fully now, realizing that the blackbird was holding it another wing weirdly 'is it injured its wing?' she thought a wide smile coming to her face 'I do have some luck in my side then' she keeps thinking, before got to her position and pounced to make a surprise attack toward the bird, killing it quickly.

{Heatherpaw - tom - apprentice - open crush - Scorchsoul - tags: Scorchsoul, Heronpaw}
~~~~~
He blinked his eyes still very tired, giving a small yawn as he stood up to take a quick groom around his somewhat long fur, before turned to his mentor once again "alright, what is alright with you is fine with me I guess..." he meowed not so interested about the upcoming training, but he knew that it was important for him to become a warrior on day. Sighing he walked past the still sleeping Heronpaw, a wide grin coming to his face "FOOXXX!" he yelled suddenly, almost into her ear, wanting to know what kind of a reaction this will make.

{Paleflower - she - queen - open crush - n/a - tags: open}
~~~~~
Sleeping in the nursery. (planning to make some small troubles for the kits before she wakes up)

{Burnkit - tom - kit - open crush - n/a - tags: Copperkit, Grasskit, Dropkit}
~~~~~
He felt little disappointed when Copperkit declined his idea to get out of the den to play, but into the same time he understood her point not to leave Grasskit alone "I kind of wanted all of use to go out and do things together, but yeah you're right" he meowed sighing. He turned to Dropkit "let's go then" he meowed to him silently, following after him out of the den toward the fresh kill pile and give it a look "I never thought those preys are so huge?" he meowed giving a glare toward some kind of a bird in there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π’₯π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“…π‘’π“‡π’žπ“π’Άπ“ƒ // 002

Postby wildsight » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:51 am

✦ ──── π˜šπ˜•π˜ˆπ˜’π˜Œπ˜šπ˜—π˜™π˜π˜•π˜Ž!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Male) ─ (Forty-seven moons) ─ (Deputy) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (No apprentice) ─ (Tags: Pebblestar, Turtlepaw)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The deputy rose to his paws, and padded around the camp once more. He wasn't hungry at the moment, he needed to start setting up the patrols. Spotting the calico form of his leader he padded over to the molly, dipping his head in respect, before tilting his head slightly. "Good morning, Pebblestar." he greeted, giving the young tom she was also with a slight nod. A quick greeting to his leader, and then he would start on patrols.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✦ ──── π˜π˜œπ˜“π˜›π˜œπ˜™π˜Œπ˜žπ˜π˜•π˜Ž!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Male) ─ (Thirty-six moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (No apprentice) ─ (Tags: Open)

He's open! He's in the warriors den asleep, feel free to tag him!
✦ ──── π˜π˜“π˜ˆπ˜”π˜Œπ˜žπ˜ˆπ˜›π˜Šπ˜π˜Œπ˜™!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Female) ─ (Thirty-two moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (Romantic Interest: Fireflurry) ─ (Apprentice: Bramblepaw) ─ (Tags: Fireflurry)

The flame-pointed molly's ears pricked in surprise when the ginger tom said the rabbit had caused the wound. "Oh, dear. You should probably get that looked at." she said, concern clear in her eyes, before turning toward the rabbit. She knew the creatures had sharp claws, in order to dig their burrows, but had never thought they would attack something. Then, again if she was begin chased by something that was out to get her, she would probably attack it too. She sighed, before turning back to Fireflurry. "You should really see Berrytongue or Quietstream." she said, and tilted her head slightly.
✦ ──── π˜π˜Œπ˜™π˜–π˜•π˜—π˜ˆπ˜ž!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Female) ─ (Seven moons) ─ (Apprentice) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Mentor: Yewberry) ─ (Tags: Heatherpaw)

The young molly woke up with a start. She yelped, glancing around wildly, before her blue gaze landed on the young tom. "Heatherpaw! I was trying to sleep!" she said, her eyes narrowing, before turning away. She sighed, and rose to her paws, and stepping out of her nest. With a quick glance at Heatherpaw she padded out of the den, glancing around the camp.
✦ ──── π˜Žπ˜™π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜šπ˜’π˜π˜›!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Male) ─ (Two moons) ─ (Kit) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (No mentor) ─ (Tags: Copperkit)

The young tom awoke roughly glancing around the den wildly, before his gaze landed on his sister. "Oh. It's morning already?" he said sleepily, before turning to the den entrance, and just catching his brothers tails leave the den. He sighed, before rolling over onto his back. "Not again. We need to wake mother! They'll get themselves into trouble if we don't!" he said, glancing toward the entrance of the nursery, and then back to his sister.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflight » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:58 am

Rosedapple | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | Apprentice: Hazelpaw | Crush on Tigerspeckle | In camp | T: Tigerspeckle, Nettlefur, Hazelpaw

Rosedapple turned to greet her apprentice as Tigerspeckle talked to Nettlefur. The molly was quite fond of her apprentice already, despite only having just begun training her. β€œGood morning, Hazelpaw,” she greeted warmly. β€œDid you sleep well?” Brushing her tail against the young she-cat’s flank in a friendly hello, she smiled. β€œHow does a hunting patrol with these two sound?”

Pineglimmer | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | No Apprentice | Crush on Berrytongue | In camp | Berrytongue, Quietstream

-waiting for response-

Turtlepaw | 8 moons | Tom | Apprentice | Mentor: Bluefeather | Open crush (potential on Marblepaw) | In camp | T: Open

Turtlepaw couldn’t believe that the leader and the deputy were both right here. In front of him. Talking. To. Him. As Snakespring nodded to him, he shyly dipped his head as well. β€œG-Good morning,” he mewed quietly, looking down at his paws.

Copperkit | 2 moons | She-Kit | Kit | Open crush (future) | In camp | T: Burnkit, Grasskit, Dropkit

Copperkit groaned as she watched the deputy walk up to where Pebblestar was. β€œOh moons, those fluff-ears are going to really be in trouble now,” she muttered nervously. Hearing Grasskit behind her, she purred as he sleepily rolled around. β€œMorning.” Copperkit brushed a fluffy tail against her brother’s pelt while he spotted Dropkit and Burnkit. β€œI know,” she grimaced, padding over to Grasskit. β€œI wish I’d been able to stop them,” she mewed anxiously.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have won __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:50 am

Quietstream|22|medicine cat|crush/mate/kits: none|scent: honeysuckle/rain|location: medicine cat's den|tagged: Pineglimmer
Quietstream smiled at Pineglimmer's concern, tail flicking neatly over her paws as the molly took a seat next to the warrior.
"Oh I'm fine, I think i've gotten so used to it that a sunny day feels like the middle of green leaf to me! I do appreciate your concern, and i'm so glad that you weren't bothered by the chill." Quietstream turned slightly so that she was fully facing Pineglimmer, a sly smile slinking on to her face. She had a feeling as to why the molly was really there, if nothing was bothering the ginger.
"So then, are we waiting on Berrytongue to make an appearance?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scorchsoul|22|warrior|crush/mate/kits: none|scent: woodsmoke|location: apprentice's den|tagged: heatherpaw
Scorchsoul shrugged, she wasn't much of a picky eater. Whatever the tom ate she would be fine with. Halfway out of the den, the ginger molly flinched at Heatherpaw's sudden shout. Any sudden or unexpected loud noises were a minor trigger to her accident, and whether or not her apprentice meant to spoke her along with his fellow trainee he did so. She wouldn't yell at him, she wouldn't much scold him, as she had stopped doing much of any kind of vocalization since the accident, but the cat would know her displeasure later. It would come in the form of a longer training session than typical and hopefully he would be more careful in the future.
"Heatherpaw." Scorchsoul rumbled, tail flicking in mild agitation as she waited by the entrance to the den.
[ kanni|she/they|kabescreams on the cord|wife ]
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:20 am

{Bluefeather - she-warrior - open crush - Turtlepaw - tags: Yewberry}
~~~~~
She blinked her eyes sighing "well I don't mind to train with you, but only if both Turtlepaw and Heronpaw want to train together. The playful battle training will become a serious fight if they don't get along, and that's not good" she meowed sighing. Flicking her ears she remembered her time as an apprentice when that did happen, two apprentices almost killed each other because of the battle training got too serious.

{Tigerspeckle- tom - warrior - Crush: Rosedapple - n/a - tags: Nettlefur, Rosedapple, Hazelpaw}
~~~~~ (Waiting Nettlefur)
He listened to the pretty she-cat able to respond to her when noticed the apprentice they were being talked about to walk toward them "well that was fast" he murmured mostly to himself. Flicking his ears at Nettlefur "of course you are welcome to join us" he meowed with a smile "more hunters more food to bring back to camp" he meowed facing the other she-cat.

{Marblepaw - she - apprentice - crush: Turtlepaw - Acaciathorn - tags: Acaciathorn}
~~~~~
She gave the she-cat an odd look like waiting for something for her to say or do, she was confused and the way she was being standing, the wind was pretty much already took her scent toward the blackbird, which surprisedly didn't get away. Probably because birds scent of smell was not good, she was not even sure if they even had one, sighing she flattered her ears feeling little disappointed for some reason. She gave one last look to her mentor, before silently walked away from her toward some higher grass and hidden behind a tree, seeing the bird fully now, realizing that the blackbird was holding it another wing weirdly 'is it injured its wing?' she thought a wide smile coming to her face 'I do have some luck in my side then' she keeps thinking, before got to her position and pounced to make a surprise attack toward the bird, killing it quickly.

{Heatherpaw - tom - apprentice - open crush - Scorchsoul - tags: Scorchsoul, Heronpaw}
~~~~~
He snorted as the she-cat spoken to him "so we all tried to, but eventually we need to wake up" he meowed giving the other apprentice a small grim, as she annoyedly walked out of the apprentice's den. Sighing he entered the den too, looking toward his mentor who called for him again "what now?" he meowed little annoyed "You said I can eat so I am going to do that and then we can go to do whatever" he meowed walking forward the fresh kill pile.

{Paleflower - she - queen - open crush - n/a - tags: open}
~~~~~
Sleeping in the nursery. (planning to make some small troubles for the kits before she wakes up)

{Burnkit - tom - kit - open crush - n/a - tags: Copperkit, Grasskit, Dropkit}
~~~~~ (waiting Dropkit)
He felt little disappointed when Copperkit declined his idea to get out of the den to play, but into the same time he understood her point not to leave Grasskit alone "I kind of wanted all of use to go out and do things together, but yeah you're right" he meowed sighing. He turned to Dropkit "let's go then" he meowed to him silently, following after him out of the den toward the fresh kill pile and give it a look "I never thought those preys are so huge?" he meowed giving a glare toward some kind of a bird in there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:22 am

PebbleStar
PebbleStar jumped, looking at SnakeSpring. "You about scared me from my fur!" she gasped, dismissing TurtlePaw with a wave of her tail, and then glancing to BlueFeather. "The camp is waking, so I'd recommend patrols, though AcaciaThorn has already left again with MarblePaw," she sighed.. "I worry that apprentice never gets enough sleep, you ought to send AcaciaThorn hunting today." she recommended thoughtfully, and then rumbled a raspy purr when her deputy got attacked by a kit.

YewBerry/ tom/ warrior/BlueFeather/ camp/Crush- BlueFeather?
"Of course, we'll have to see," he mused, looking towards the apprentice's den, hearing the yelling of "foooxx!" from HeatherPaw, and sighed. "I ought to go get her." he decided, huffing and pulling himself up. He hissed at HeatherPaw as he approached. "Get out! A fake Fox warning is no joke!" he snapped, his eyes blazing and tone sparking up with rage that he rarely carried. His friendly and calm manner immedietly gone, he growled at the apprentice watching her tail dip between her legs, knowing he likely scared HeronPaw, who'd been used to their fun adventures and his loving, playful manner for everything. He never even Scolded her. His tone never stopped being kind.

AcaciaThorn/ Molly/ Warrior / T; MarblePaw/ Forest
AcaciaThorn jumped down from her tree, and flicked her tail to MarblePaw. "Pick it up, and follow me," she mewed, her tone flat. Her eyes were narrowed with thought, and she knew she had an unsettling look on her maw. She watched MarblePaw grab up her prey, and turned- tail lashing- back towards camp. "What did you mess up.?" she began, watching MarblePaw carefully.

DropKit/Tom/Kit/BurnKit,GrassKit,CopperKit/camp
Prey is as big as us! He announced, and then bounded after SnakeSpring, pouncing onto his tail, claws extended- chomping down gently with his tiny teeth. "A Snake! It's an Adder!" he yelped, hissing and spitting as roughly as he could muster, "Don't worry PebbleStar! I'll save you!" he purred, and then wisked a look over his shoulder. "Help! We have to save PebbleStar from the fierce snake! Come on BurnKit!" he called, excitement in his eyes.

Mulberry/ tom/ Elder/ T;TurtlePaw,PebbleStar/clearing
Mulberry heaved himself up, his gaze narrowing as he dismissed himself to head back to the medicine den. he dragged his hindquarters steadily, not even noticing the small kit's approach.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflight » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:46 am

Rosedapple | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | Apprentice: Hazelpaw | Crush on Tigerspeckle | In camp | T: Tigerspeckle, Nettlefur

-waiting for response-

Pineglimmer laughed at the small molly’s comment, relieved on her part that Quietstream was doing well, too. As her friend turned more directly to her, a mischievous smirk crossed her face and the warrior felt her fur grow hot. Uh oh, that look means trouble. Quietstream cut to the chase and Pineglimmer flushed, momentarily darting her eyes to her paws. β€œYeah, maybe,” she replied with a sheepish grin. β€œI’m pretty easy to read, huh?”

Turtlepaw | 8 moons | Tom | Apprentice | Mentor: Bluefeather | Open crush (potential on Marblepaw) | In camp | T: Heronpaw

Turtlepaw relaxed as Pebblestar and Snakespring turned their attention elsewhere. Mulberry quietly padded off, and Bluefeather was still talking to Yewberry, so he turned back to the apprentice den. As he got close, he heard Heatherpaw screech β€œFOOOOX!!” before he walked out of the den and was quickly assailed by Yewberry and Scorchsoul. Oh no, he must have tried to scare Heronpaw, Turtlepaw realized, slipping quietly around the three cats and into the apprentice’s den. β€œHeronpaw? Hey, you okay?” He sat near her nest and gave her a gentle smile. β€œSorry that Heatherpaw is such a mousebrain. I bet Scorchsoul is gonna work him hard for that,” he joked, trying to cover up the angry meows from outside.

-waiting for response-
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have won __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist