Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!

Postby M0urg3n » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:18 am

(Okay.)
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:24 pm

snowyclawdc wrote:Pokémon Breed: Shiny Umbreon
Pokémon Type: Dark
Level/Age: 26
Name: Lunar
Good or Evil?: He would swap between the two, mostly neutral but will side with whoever will bribe him better
Appearance:
0164A143-1C2B-4663-AAAC-90840366CEFF.jpeg

Personality: Quiet, prefers to slink in the darkness than converse with other Pokémon, lone wolf
Crush: Open
Kids: None
Relationships: Open
Other: He doesn’t like making friends, he doesn’t like knowing names. He keeps it that way so he doesn’t get an emotional attachment to them, be it Pokémon or trainer, and will only watch from afar. His blue rings glow are a rare sight to see..after all, he is a shiny. If sighted, prepare to walk cautiously. If visual sight is lost, there’s a slim chance you would find him again. He enjoys being around eeveelutions, but that seems to be it.

accepted

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:00 pm

Cotton had spotted Blizzard frolicking in some tall grass. The young Vulpix had found a Beautifly and was pawing at it. Cotton bounced over to the Pokemon.
"Oh now, don't hurt them!" The Whimsicott warned her. Blizzard stepped down and nodded.
"We were just playing..."
Cotton smiled and let Blizzard nestle in her 'hair' as they journeyed back to their humble little den dug out of a hill. They settled inside peacefully, excepting nothing much to happen.

Mudslide the Lycanroc bounded across the hilly fields, practicing her Moves at random foliage, trying her best to improve her power. (OMG, what if she hit another Pokemon by accident? X3)

Character Sheet
Name: Spine
Pokemon: Shiny Haxorus
Bio: a violent destroyer of all hopes and dreams, really. Gruff; Ill-tempered; fierce
Kids: nope
Crush: nope
Good Or Evil: LONG LIVE EVIL
Other: Her moves include Dragon Rage, Slash, Guillotine, Giga Impact

Character Sheet
Name: Silk
Pokemon: Leavanny
Bio: helpful: benevolent; caring. Pretty much adopts any Pokemon who asks; lives in a cottage in the forest; loves making silk clothes for Pokemon
Kids: open
Crush: open
Good Or Evil: Good!
Other: Her moves are Leaf Storm, Hyper Beam, Double Team, and Helping Hand
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:46 pm

CoffeeBrewing wrote:Cotton had spotted Blizzard frolicking in some tall grass. The young Vulpix had found a Beautifly and was pawing at it. Cotton bounced over to the Pokemon.
"Oh now, don't hurt them!" The Whimsicott warned her. Blizzard stepped down and nodded.
"We were just playing..."
Cotton smiled and let Blizzard nestle in her 'hair' as they journeyed back to their humble little den dug out of a hill. They settled inside peacefully, excepting nothing much to happen.

Mudslide the Lycanroc bounded across the hilly fields, practicing her Moves at random foliage, trying her best to improve her power. (OMG, what if she hit another Pokemon by accident? X3)

Character Sheet
Name: Spine
Pokemon: Shiny Haxorus
Bio: a violent destroyer of all hopes and dreams, really. Gruff; Ill-tempered; fierce
Kids: nope
Crush: nope
Good Or Evil: LONG LIVE EVIL
Other: Her moves include Dragon Rage, Slash, Guillotine, Giga Impact

Character Sheet
Name: Silk
Pokemon: Leavanny
Bio: helpful: benevolent; caring. Pretty much adopts any Pokemon who asks; lives in a cottage in the forest; loves making silk clothes for Pokemon
Kids: open
Crush: open
Good Or Evil: Good!
Other: Her moves are Leaf Storm, Hyper Beam, Double Team, and Helping Hand

accepted

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:03 pm

I has Warrior open, he's kinda just wandering around so anyone can come bother him))
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:42 pm

While Mudslide was hopping around the hills, she accidentally smacked straight into Warrior. A high-pitched wheeze escaped her upon impact.
"AGH!" The Lycanroc managed, trying to shake off the slight dizziness in her head. "Oh man, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" She sat in front of the Metagross.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowyclawdc » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:50 am

Lunar • Shiny Umbreon ♂ • Tags: Open

He would pad through the island, examining the forest and its greenery. His blue rings glowed softly as it was still daylight outside. ((Wheee Open))
snowyclawdc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:48 am

Silk the Leavanny / Lvl 60 / tags: open

Silk was sitting in the forest, weaving a new little hat for the next she met. She hummed happily as the hat was almost finished.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:08 pm

Coco Bunny wrote:(@Clover are my new Pokemon accepted?)

yes

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me