MODS PLEAE LOCK: ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— - ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š!

Postby tลซฤซ » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:21 pm

โ–„ โ–… โ–† โ–‡ ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ โ–‡ โ–† โ–… โ–„
      โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’
      She-Cat | Apprentice | 6 Moons | Mentor; Hawkfeather | Tags; Hawkfeather
      โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’โ€’

Shadowpaw wakes up and rushes out of the apprentice den. Excited for a new day, she scans the clearing thoroughly. Searching for her mentor, she spots him and pads towards him. Her chest puffed out, she reaches him. "Goodmorning," she says, smiling warmly to him.

โ–Œโ•‘ โ–Œโ•‘ ๐’๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐Ÿโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œ
      Tom | Warrior | 20 Moons | Tags: Open

Smokeleaf wakes. Blinking his eyes he yawns and pads out of the warrior den. He scans the clearing. Sighing, morning patrol's out. He looks towards Rowanleaf, then up to the sky. Nice, hot day? He walks around, then sits down. He gives another soft sigh.
Last edited by tลซฤซ on Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tลซฤซ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— - ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š!

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:27 pm

๐Ÿ‘ป ษขสœแดsแด›า“แด€แด„แด‡

Male | Tags: Lilypaw, Rowanlead, Batpaw | Camp | Apprentice: Lilypaw

Ghostface dipped his skull toward the approaching warrior, a small chuckle rising in his throat at his own apprentice's expression "Hello Rowanleaf, how are you?"

๐Ÿฆ‡ ส™แด€แด›แด˜แด€แดก

Male | Tags: Rowanleaf, Lilypaw | Location: Camp | Mentor: Rowanleaf

Batpaw looked up and sighed as his mentor called out to him, his long fur still sticking out in every direction. He jumped to his paws and made his way over to the fresh-kill pile, his cloudy gaze focusing on the other apprentice as he approached "Morning everyone."

Koi wrote:
๐Ÿ”๏ธ แด€sแด˜แด‡ษดา“แด€สŸสŸ

Female | Location: Camp | Tags: Foxpond, Cherrypaw | Apprentice: Cherrypaw

The small warrior pulled herself out of her nest with a sigh, realizing that she wouldn't be able to get anymore sleep at this point. Once she'd emerged form the warriors den, her eyes caught on a familiar young fae, her apprentice. The tabby warrior quickly made her way over to her apprentice and touched her nose to her shoulder, a small chuckle leaving her throat "Sorry if I kept you waiting.. let's see if we can join the patrol.." Without waiting for a reply, the small fae padded up to the deputy, her tone hopeful as she spoke "Foxpond, could Cherrypaw and I join your patrol..?"
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:32 pm

Lilypaw

โ€œH.hi Batpawโ€ this had been the first time Iโ€™d talked to anyone besides my mentor. It felt scary.. but good God that was dumb.. I studdered man I feel so stupid..

Rowanleaf

I chuckled and smiled, waving my tail โ€œPlease just call me Rowan.โ€ โ€œNo need to be so formal.โ€
The next thing that happened surprised me greatly โ€œLilypaw.. did you just.. talk?โ€ I swelled with pride. This was the first time I had ever heard her speak
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[laddies my name is]โ”โ”โ”
โžดโžดโžด
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[ welcome]โ”โ”โ”
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[to my]โ”โ”โ”
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tลซฤซ » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:43 pm

โ–„ โ–… โ–† โ–‡ ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ โ–‡ โ–† โ–… โ–„
      She-Cat | Apprentice | 6 Moons | Mentor; Hawkfeather | Tags; Hawkfeather

Shadowpaw turns away from Hawkfeather for a moment, looking towards the fresh-kill pile. She sees Lilypaw and Batpaw together and she can't help but feel jealousy. Confused when she sees Rowanleaf looking so proud. She gives an irritated sigh.
Last edited by tลซฤซ on Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tลซฤซ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:45 pm

Male | Tags: Lilypaw, Rowan, Batpaw | Camp | Apprentice: Lilypaw

Ghostface pressed up against her, unbelievably happy the young apprentice was stepping out of her comfort zone for the first time in a long while. He gave her a small smile, a silent praising, hoping she would continue to do so. The grey tom looked back up at Rowanleaf and nodded, happy to drop the formalities "Sure, Rowan"

๐Ÿฆ‡ ส™แด€แด›แด˜แด€แดก

Male | Tags: Lilypaw, Rowan, Ghostface | Location: Camp | Mentor: Rowanleaf

His eyes widened a bit as the fae spoke, this was the first time he'd ever heard it, and he swelled with pride at the fact that he was the one who made her do so "Wow Lilypaw.."

Female | Location: Camp | Tags: Foxpond, Cherrypaw, Smokeleaf | Apprentice: Cherrypaw

Aspenfall glanced to her left as she awaited the deputy's answer, her gaze catching on the tom who'd just emerged from the warriors den. With a smile, the small warrior called out to him, her tail motioning toward herself and her apprentice, hoping the grey tabby would join them "Hey Smokeleaf! would you like to join us on the dawn patrol? we could use an extra warrior or two."
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tลซฤซ » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:51 pm

Tom | Warrior | 20 Moons | Tags: Aspenfall, Foxpond, Cherrypaw

Smokeleaf turns his gaze towards the cute warrior. He blushes a little and nods, padding towards her. "Thought I'd missed it." He says, giving her a warm smile. A purr rising in his chest, yet he keeps it hidden.
Last edited by tลซฤซ on Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tลซฤซ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:53 pm

Lilypaw

โ€œY.you guys knew I c.could talk rightโ€ I laughed, I felt a little more comfortable that they werenโ€™t laughing or calling me names oh god what if they think my laugh is stupid..

Rowanleaf

โ€œWell of course we knew you could talk.. itโ€™s just been so long since you have..โ€ I smiled happily โ€œhere old Rowan is having a pretty good day.. and it looks like you guys did pretty well with the hunt this morning.. why donโ€™t we all head out for some battle training if youโ€™re not too tired โ€œ
โžดโžดโžด
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:59 pm

Male | Tags: Lilypaw, Rowan, Batpaw | Camp | Apprentice: Lilypaw

Ghostface chuckled a bit, even happier now that she kept going, maybe this is what she meant to tell him earlier, that she was feeling more open and happy again "It's great to see you laughing around others again.." The large tom nodded toward the other warrior, agreeing with his idea of battle training.

๐Ÿฆ‡ ส™แด€แด›แด˜แด€แดก

Male | Tags: Lilypaw, Rowan, Ghostface | Location: Camp | Mentor: Rowanleaf

Batpaw sat down next to his mentor, his skull tilting to the side as he looked at the orange tabby apprentice through curious eyes "What made you decide to talk now? anything specific?" He flinched a bit at his own question, hoping he didn't come off as rude, he couldn't help but ask the question, allowing his curiosity to get the best of him. The dark apprentice looked up at his mentor as he uttered the statement, giving them a small shrug in return "That could be fun.."

Female | Location: Camp | Tags: Foxpond, Cherrypaw, Smokeleaf | Apprentice: Cherrypaw

Aspenfall smiled as he approached, happy he'd agreed to coming along with them on their patrol "Nope, we were just now asking.." She quickly turned to the deputy, awaiting his answer to her question about whether or not they could go out on said patrol, her paws shuffling impatiently "I'm glad you decided to join us, Smokeleaf.."
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tลซฤซ » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:03 pm

Tom | Warrior | 20 Moons | Tags: Aspenfall, Foxpond, Cherrypaw

Smokeleaf sits down beside her, "Glad you invited me." He jokes, licking his left shoulder in slight embarrassment. He looks back towards Aspenfall, then around the clearing again.
tลซฤซ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Lilypaw

I looked at my paws as shut up.. that was a question I wasnโ€™t ready to answer, she didnโ€™t want to feel weak next to her fellow clan mate. She didnโ€™t want them to know that at night, when she slept alone in her nest.. she trembled and shook because of fear. Fear of being alone, she didnโ€™t want to be alone anymore it was that simple.

Rowanleaf

โ€œAnd there she blows.. โ€œ I sighed softly as Lilypaw stopped speaking โ€œguess she wasnโ€™t ready for your prying Batpaw.โ€ I chuckled and nudged him. I took notice that Lilypaw seemed deep in thought
โžดโžดโžด
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me