๐Ÿ”ฅ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Accepting//

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Accepting//

Postby Evergreentheclam » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Firewillow|she cat|30 moons|Mate:Brownspring|Medicine Cat|Sweet, overprotective| Tags:Smoketail

Waiting for Smoketail to answer...

Hawkbreeze|tom|25 moons|Mate: Ivyflight|warrior|kind, rude|Tags: Ivyflight

"Well I like voles. Rats are hard to catch and I almost had one cratch me in the eye. But its all okay now" He said "What's your favorite?" he asked
Last edited by Evergreentheclam on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Catsrock237 wrote:Snowpaw - Female - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Shadowstep, Hazelmoon

The sun's rays shimmered into the apprentice's den. The light shined into her eyes as she fluttered her eyes open. Snowpaw got up from her nest and stiffled a yawn. She stretched her forepaws and stepped out of her nest. "Dawn already?" she thought as she padded out of the apprentice's den. "I wonder where Shadowstep is." She glanced around the clearing looking for her mentor. Snowpaw spotted the black and white tom talking to Hazelmoon. Casually, the silver she-cat padded to the two warriors. "Goodmorning Shadowstep, Hazelmoon," Snowpaw dipped her head. "Sorry for interrupting." Snowpaw pawed the ground, embarrassed. She sat near the assigned mates and wrapped her grey tail around her paws.

Awaiting for Shadowstep's response.
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Hazelmoon

She-cat|Warrior|26 moons|Mate: Shadowstep|Tags: Shadowstep

"That's okay, I'm not really sure myself if I'm to be honest," Hazelmoon replied as her tail twitched nervously. "Maybe we could go on walks or something in our free time to get to know each other better?" She suggested, looking up to see his expression.

Lionfang

Tom|Warrior|26 moons|Mate: Spiritwhisker|Apprentice: Stormypaw|Tags: Stormypaw

"Don't worry, apprentices usually go with their mentors on patrols unless they are being punished. If you have no preferences, I guess we can just see what patrols get assigned and decide then," Lionfang responded with a shurg. "Don't worry, we'll figure something out. Are you doing okay?" he asked Stormypaw with a tilt of his head.

Dappledheart

She-cat|Deputy|58 moons|Mate: Ashstar|Tags: Ashstar

The deputy's eyes scanned the clearing as she stood in the entrance to the warriors' den. She caught Ashstar's eye and decided to ask what she should do. She padded over to the middle of camp with a slight limp. She approached Ashstar and dipped her head in respect. "Good morning, Ashstar. Shall I organize patrols, or do you have something you wish to discuss?" Dappledheart asked as she raised her head again to be level with Ashstar. Her words sounded confident, but her gaze searched Ashstar's eyes for approval.
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:11 pm

S o o t n o s e ๐Ÿˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Assigned: Smoketail // Apprentice: Nightpaw// Tags: Nightpaw //

Sootnose nodded a hint of worry filling her heart, she really hoped she wouldn't let Nightpaw down. She never thought of herself as the greatest warrior and had been terrified when she was given an apprentice. All she wanted was for Nightpaw to have a good life. "You'll be a wonderful warrior, i'm sure they'll tell stories about you for moons." she said softly before she looked over at Ashstar. "Perhaps.. It seems like everyone is awake now at least." she said risking a small glance around the clearing afraid of catching anyones gaze.

S h a d o w s t e p โš”๏ธ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Assigned: Hazelmoon // Tags: Hazelmoon, Snowpaw //

Shadowstep flinched slightly when Snowpaw spoke, he hadn't seen her arrive. He shook himself before he gave his chest a few licks trying to hide the embarrassment. He needed to pay more attention and be less jumpy. "Good morning Snowpaw." he replied cooly trying to play off being startled. He'd been so focused on Hazelmoon he'd forgotten about everyone else still being in camp. He looked at Hazelmoon, he seemed to relax slightly from her offer. "I think that would be a fine idea, I think it would make things a lot easier for both of us." he replied. At the very least if he and Hazelmoon weren't compatible they could be friends because of this. They'd be able to figure it out together however.

R a i n y p a w ๐ŸŒง
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Medicine Cat Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Firewillow // Tags: Open //

Rainypaw dipped her head to her brother and his mentor respectfully before she slipped away from the two of them and padded off into camp. Her eyes scanning the clearing looking for someone else to talk to. She could see Sunfeather.. But would he want to be bothered? She watched him curiously for a few moments before she turned her head away and looked around camp again. Despite being outgoing and honestly very loud at times. Rainypaw was very considerate, not wanting to get in anyone's way or annoy them if she thought they might want to be alone.

S t o r m y p a w โ›ˆ
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Lionfang // Tags: Lionfang //

Stormypaw glanced at his sister, flicking his tail to her in a silent good bye before he looked at his mentor again. "Alright, sounds good to me." he said. He paused for a moment then shrugged "I'm okay.. I guess i'm just.. impatient or something today. I don't want to wait around here.. I'm not quite ready to be a warrior but I don't feel like some mouse brained apprentice." he said shaking his head. "My mother says you should appreciate the time you have as an apprentice because you never get it back but.. I just feel like it takes forever and being a warrior is the really cool part of life." he said. How could it not be? Lionfang seemed so cool and sure of himself.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:30 pm

Cookie CandyEater wrote:
Smoketail
Where?: EmberClan Camp//Mate: Sootnose//Tags: Firewillow

Smoketail purred in amusement, hearing Firewillow's opinions on her mate, but the purring stopped when he heard about Sootnose. He let out a sigh. "I guess Sootnose has different ideas about what a mate is?" He said. That's what he's always believed when he went through his first two moons of being her mate, but never really cared after that.
Cloudypaw
Where?: EmberClan Camp//Mate: TBD//Tags: Spiritwhisker//Other: ((Changed her color into something more visible))

"Good morning, Spiritwhisker."
Cloudypaw began. She looked back over to her mentor and his mate, then back at Spiritwhisker. "Yeah..."
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:42 pm

Flamingpaw
she | apprentice | 10 | mentor: Cloudstep|crush: open | tags: Cloudstep, Mouseberry

She looked the two mates "sure I don't mind"she meowed to Mouseberry. She didn't say it out of loud, but she really thinked that the two was very cute couple. Shaking her head when Cloudstep touched her head "stop it" she meowed acting to be a fake angry.

Spiritwhisker
she | warrior | 20 | apprentice: n/a | assigned mate: Lionfang | crush: open | tags: Cloudypaw

She looked toward the leader and his mate, who was thw deputy too. Flicking her ears she turned back to the young she-cat "Don't worry. When they are orginised the patrola I am sure he will train with you" she meowed with a smile.

Brownspring
tom | warrior | 35 | apprentice: Rosepaw | assigned mate: Firewillow | crush: open | tags: Rosepaw

He looked around the clearnng noticing how Ashstar and his mate was orginising some patrols. Sighing he at last noticed his apprentice Rosepaw "hey Rosepaw...do you want to go to do some hunting?" He meowed.

Limeleaf
she | warrior | 45 | apprentice: n/a | assigned mate: Bushclaw| crush: Ashstar | tags: Ashstar

She watched the leader and deputy for while, before thinked she at last could join to some of the patrols. Tail flicking she walked to them gived them a greetings "hey I see you are orginising patrol. Do you mind if I join some?" She meowed with a smile.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:46 am

[ ๐• ]โ”โ”โ”๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃโ”โ”โ”[ ๐• ]
| mood; nervous/hungry | location; camp | rank; senior medicine cat |
| mate; none | age; 67 moons | apprentice; firewillow & rainypaw |
| tags; rainypaw |

๐•
Sunfeather continued to chow down on his mouse until it was nothing but a few scraps of bone. He got to his feet, licking his lips and cleaning his chest fur once more. He noticed Rainypaw, Firewillow's apprentice, looking around camp. Perhaps the two of them could collect herbs? They were running low on catmint, feverfew, and tansy - herbs that were essential. Plus, if the young cat ever wanted to be a great medicine cat, she'd have to memorize all the herbs.
He trotted over to the young apprentice, eager to spend a little more time with her. He had actually barely gotten to know her and what her personality was like.
"Good morning, Rainypaw. Do you mind if I ask you to do a favor for me? Or rather, with me?" He questioned, looking expectantly at the young she-cat, flicking his feathery tail.

[ ๐• ]โ”โ”โ”๐•€๐•ง๐•ช๐•—๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅโ”โ”โ”[ ๐• ]
| mood; peaceful | location; forest | rank; warrior |
| mate; hawkbreeze | age; 17 moons | apprentice; none |
| tags; hawkbreeze |

๐•
Ivyflight flicked her tail, sniffinf the air as they padded on. Nothing, huh... Where could all the prey be?
"Well, I'm thankful that you still have both eyes. What kind of warrior would you be without them?" She said jokingly, huffing as she did so.
"My favorite is rabbit, although I do like sparrow and squirrel too. Sadly. they're all pretty uncommon kill..." Ivyflight trailed off, sniffing the air once more. She held her tail out to stop Hawkbreeze from walking any further.
Ahah! Vole! She dropped into a crouch, but not before checking to make sure she was upwind.
"There's a vole over there. Creep that way so that I can chase it right into your paws." She whispered, pointing with her tail as she did so. She was already starting to quietly sneak forward towards an unseen creature.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:46 am

Smoketail

Smoketail purred in amusement, hearing Firewillow's opinions on her mate, but the purring stopped when he heard about Sootnose. He let out a sigh. "I guess Sootnose has different ideas about what a mate is?" He said. That's what he's always believed when he went through his first two moons of being her mate, but never really cared after that.

Cloudypaw
Where?: EmberClan Camp//Mate: TBD//Tags: Spiritwhisker

Thw white apprentice grinned, glad that Spiritwhisker was concerned about her. "Hopefully the patrols will be sent out soon." Cloudypaw muttered to Spiritwhisker.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:33 am

Firewillow|she cat|30 moons|Mate:Brownspring|Medicine Cat|Sweet, overprotective| Tags:Smoketail

Firewillow sighed at the thought of having such a reckless mate. But she'll have to put up with him. "Or maybe she never had a mate and doesn't know how to be with one.
I guess you'll have to be with her until one of you join Starclan." She said. "Have you ever talked to her about having a mate?" She suddenly asked

Hawkbreeze|tom|25 moons|Mate: Ivyflight|warrior|kind, rude|Tags: Ivyflight

"my name would've been Blind breeze" he laughed.
He smells the vole and goes over to where Ivyflight told him to go to. He drops into a hunting crouch.

Oof sorry for the late replies, I had school))
Last edited by Evergreentheclam on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:31 am

Smoketail

"No. No, not really, why?"
Smoketail asked. He wondered what the medicine cat was getting onto, but hoped it wasn't anything about him personally.
Cloudypaw
Where?: EmberClan Camp//Mate: TBD//Tags: Spiritwhisker

Thw white apprentice grinned, glad that Spiritwhisker was concerned about her. "Hopefully the patrols will be sent out soon." Cloudypaw muttered to Spiritwhisker.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me