from the ashes || Emberclan v.1 || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: from the ashes || Emberclan v.1 || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby ohm. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:42 am

D E W K I T
kit | tom | tags; open
Dewkit yawned and shivered, feeling the cold air wake him up from his sleep. after a moment or two of huddling uncomfortably, he stumbled out into the open, hoping that it would warm him up. Many of the older cats were up and already busy, so he decided to get up and explore. It definitely smelled different around here, but the new environment made Dewkit feel a little uncomfortable. He'd never been this far from home before.
ohm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:34 pm

||Stormpaw ☁ Female ☁ Deputy ☁ 12 Moons ☁ Tags: Sunpaw||

The cream she-cat pounced on the bird with killer efficiency and snapped it's neck between her jaws. She watched Sunpaw grab the other bird from the air and drag it to the ground. "Good job Sunpaw!" She called over to him before picking up the large bird between her jaws. She padded over and grinned, setting the bird down a moment. "Should we bring these back to the rest of the clan or bury them and keep hunting?" she asked, flicking her tail back and forth with a small smile.

||Frostpaw ❅ Male ❅ Hunter ❅ 9 Moons ❅ Tags: Foxpaw||

"I can help teach you! I've caught a couple! It's actually easier with two cats because you can herd them into the other cat because they panic so much they won't notice!" He rested his tail on the other apprentice's shoulder and gave him a big grin. "If you want, I can show you. I'm sure there's more squirrels around!" He offered, glancing around before raising his muzzle up to catch the scents around them.

||Hallowpaw ☾ Male ✦ Border Patrol ✦ 10 Moons ☽ Tags: Deerpaw||

"Yeah, Poppy seeds sound good." He commented, sniffing the air. He quickly caught a familiar scent and trotted towards it, finding the large green leaves he was looking for. "Over here!" He called to her, bending down to nip the leaf off at the steam like he saw in the medicine cat den.

|Faith - Female - Bi - Hufflepuff|
|INFP - Roleplayer - Writer - College Student|
|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢.
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜.
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:50 am

briarpaw ! !
leader | tom | single | tags;; open
────────────────────────────────────────────
    Looking around, Briarpaw noted that most all the cats were up now. 'We should get going soon.' Sitting up, he yawned before glancing around again, mentally checking that they were all there. 'Everyone aside from Stormpaw, Thunderpaw, and Sunpaw, obviously. We'll have to wait until the get back.' Having some time on his paws, he decided to give himself a quick grooming, and then jumped down to go check on how much prey they had left.

honeypaw ! !
med. cat | tom | single | tags;; Pebblepaw
    Glancing over at the quiet tom, he shot him a friendly smile, replying, "Okay." Then thinking for a moment, he added a bit sheepishly, "It's been a bit tough trying to figure out all this medicine cat stuff. I was training to be a warrior back in the old clan. I would've been one soon, too." He paused, but then curling his tail over his paws, added cheerfully, "It's okay, though. I like it. I never really expected to be a medicine cat, but it feels good being able to be useful, even if I'm not so good at it yet, you know?"

deerpaw ! !
border patrol | she-cat | single | tags;; Hallowpaw
    She smiled, nodding, and then continued to follow just behind him as he sniffed around the air. Suddenly, he perked up, and padding over to a nearby bunch of leaves, called her over. Joining him, she watched him bite the leaf off at the stem, holding it up in his mouth. "Ah! You found some!" she exclaimed, grinning. Bending too, she did exactly as her had, holding the leaf gently between her teeth as she sat back up and looked at him. "Goh if!" she mumbled.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:35 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FOXPAW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tagged: frostpaw

"Okay!" Foxpaw purred, flicking his tail happily. "This sounds like fun. I think there's another squirrel over here." He padded over near a nearby tree, tasting the air. "Smells like it." Then, his head was hit by something round and hard. His ears flattened. "Hey! What was-" He was cut off, because another nut got thrown at him. An angry squirrel made a long and shaky noise and ran down its tree a little bit, staring at Foxpaw. "Did it just attack me?"
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:12 am

faithdakitty wrote:

The cream she-cat pounced on the bird with killer efficiency and snapped it's neck between her jaws. She watched Sunpaw grab the other bird from the air and drag it to the ground. "Good job Sunpaw!" She called over to him before picking up the large bird between her jaws. She padded over and grinned, setting the bird down a moment. "Should we bring these back to the rest of the clan or bury them and keep hunting?" she asked, flicking her tail back and forth with a small smile.

Frostpaw watched in mild amusement at the squirrel chucked a nut at Foxpaw. He silently moved closer, watching at the squirrel held it's attention on Foxpaw. He readied himself as the squirrel slowly inched down the truck. Once it was close enough, he pouched upwards and brought the squirrel down the the ground, gripping it's neck between his jaws before he snapped it. "That was a great distraction Foxpaw! I didn't know prey fought back!" He chuckled, giving the orange tom and playful grin. "You can catch the next one! There should be some more over....." He paused for a moment, sniffing there air before declaring while point with his tail, "There!"

All Hail Swiftpaw

Hallowpaw gave out a small chuckle at Deerpaw when she talked with the plants in her mouth."Alright, so we can go find poppy seeds now. I'm sure they're not that hard to fine." The black tom said, looking around a moment. He head his head up a moment, sniffing. He knew what Poppy seed's smelt like. They were almost smokey and nutty... the flowers themselves didn't really have much of a distinct scent, just the smell of earth. As he glanced around, he looked for the red coloration that the flowers had.

|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:16 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PEBBLEPAW

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Male | Pansexual | 9 Moons | Tags; Honeypaw |

.:{+}:. Pebblepaw nodded, purring. .:{+}:.``I agree. it's nice to have another cat helping and to work side by side with.``.:{+}:. He mewed. He really did enjoy Honeypaw's company. Perhaps the tom was the only cat he'd actually be very close to other than Lilypaw. .:{+}:.``Anyways, I think it may be a good idea to go out hunting for herbs before we head on our way again.``.:{+}:. He suggested, standing to his paws. .:{+}:.``Would you mind helping me?``.:{+}:. He asked, tilting his head questioningly .:{+}:.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:33 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FOXPAW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tagged: frostpaw

"Alright," Foxpaw let out a purr of amusement, and followed Frostpaw's tail. Surely enough there was a squirrel, and he waited until it was scrambling onto the ground, distracted by Frostpaw, before he pounced. He only snagged the tail, and had to chase it up a tree, but managed to catch it on the trunk. He pinned it there with his claws, quickly killing it and snatching it up with his mouth. He dropped from the tree, and put down the squirrel. "I nearly lost it," His ears flattened, then he purred. "But I got it! I'll do better next time."
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:01 am

briarpaw ! !
    Looking around, Briarpaw noted that most all the cats were up now. 'We should get going soon.' Sitting up, he yawned before glancing around again, mentally checking that they were all there. 'Everyone aside from Stormpaw, Thunderpaw, and Sunpaw, obviously. We'll have to wait until the get back.' Having some time on his paws, he decided to give himself a quick grooming, and then jumped down to go check on how much prey they had left.

honeypaw ! !
    Honeypaw grinned, nodding. "Of course! We can't carry too much right now, but we should at least grab some of the essential herbs." Then pausing, he added a bit sheepishly, "If you could point out any I don't know yet too, that'd be great." He was still working on memorizing all the herbs. It was a lot more difficult than he ever thought it would've been. Just the other day Pebblepaw had to stop him from putting chewed up tansy leaves on Sunpaw's paws. Apparently, tansy was for getting rid of worms and relieving aching joints. Not for sore paws.

deerpaw ! !
    Following slowly behind Hallowpaw, she peered around them into the brush, looking for any signs of the orange-red flowers. She saw him sniffing the air and started doing the same before realizing that she didn't even remember what they smelled like. Shaking her head at herself, she ran a few paces to catch up before stopping short and looking off to the side. "Hey, Hallowpaw! I see some over there!" she called excitedly, running off into the bushes and stopping beside a couple wild poppies.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:20 pm

faithdakitty wrote:

He trotted towards the other apprentice with a large grin. "Good job Foxpaw!" he cheered, setting down this squirrel. For a first catch, he did really well! He was proud of the orange tom! "Should we bring these back to the others or keep hunting and bury them?" He asked, looking around. Frostpaw sniffed the air and couldn't smell anything in the immediate area.

All Hail Swiftpaw

The black tom heard what the she-cat said and trotted over. "Good job Deerpaw." He purred softly, smiling at the white she-cat. He carefully bent down and bit the stems, setting a few flowers down gently. "Lets get back to the others." he said, picking up the poppies and padding back the way they came. He paused a moment to make sure the she-cat was following him before he kept walking.

|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:34 pm

briarpaw ! !

honeypaw ! !
    Honeypaw grinned, nodding. "Of course! We can't carry too much right now, but we should at least grab some of the essential herbs." Then pausing, he added a bit sheepishly, "If you could point out any I don't know yet too, that'd be great." He was still working on memorizing all the herbs. It was a lot more difficult than he ever thought it would've been. Just the other day Pebblepaw had to stop him from putting chewed up tansy leaves on Sunpaw's paws. Apparently, tansy was for getting rid of worms and relieving aching joints. Not for sore paws.

deerpaw ! !
    Nodding, she followed closely behind him, her white pelt occasionally brushing a bit against his black. Seeing the little clearing where the other apprentices sat waiting, she sped up a little, making her way towards it. Thankfully, it looked like they hadn't planned to move out yet. It had to be soon, though. The sun was already rising high in the sky.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me