Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Are you enjoying the Roleplay?

Yes
15%
Maybe
No votes
No
No votes
I hate it
38%
I love it
31%
I want you to change somethings
15%

Total votes : 13

Re: ShadowClan's Path| Warriors RP

Postby hummxs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:18 am

Flamepaw

Flamepaw thought for a moment. "Maybe if things don't work out for her, she could become a medicine cat!" he said. "I mean, you can never have enough medicine cats... Right?"

Tawnyfeather

"Otterstar?" Tawnyfeather echoed. "I.. Didn't expect that." He sighed. He inched closer to Snowpetal. "At least they have Clan blood. They won't be discriminated for that, even if they are halfClan."

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:05 am

Morningsong
"Unfortunately, yes you can. I can't deal with three of you either. Firstleaf is still a apprentice,
even though they have a name. When one of us dies, then Firstleaf would take their place, but it's very rare to have more than 1 medicine cat, let alone 4." Morningsong mewed impatiently, before padding to Spottedkit and the others. "Okay kits. We are going to play a game, but we have to go outside." Morningsong purred enthusiastically.

Snowpetal
"I know, the leader of RiverClan... Thank you gor not freaking out. And by the way... If you want to be their father, you name a kit, and help me take care of them." Snowpetal finished, purring,
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:20 am

Flamepaw

Flamepaw nodded before he followed Morningsong inside the nursery to the kits. He looked down at them warmly, holding back a sigh as he tried to think about what Spottedkit could do as she couldn't be a medicine cat, and would possibly not be able to become a warrior either.

Tawnyfeather

Tawnyfeather nodded. "I'll try my best to raise them as my own," he promised. "And if I did freak out, the whole Clan would know by now about them." He purred in amusement. "I guess we should tell them that I'm the father so they don't get suspicious, huh?"

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:21 am

Firstleaf tags: open
Agender (she) - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open

She gived Snowpetal and Breezefire some space. Padding back to the medicine cats den, looking if there was something needed to bring more.

Shiningtuft tags: Reedstar, Robinslash, Silverwing
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open

He nodded to the she-cat greatfully "thank you" he meowed looking the cats " who else is coming?" he asked curiously.

Tulipfang tags: open

He turned to see the she-cat who called him, sighing he nodded "sure, what ever" he meowed simple.

Turtlefeather tags: Cometpaw
she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Cometpaw

Glancing around the clearning she nodded to the leader and deputy as she walked past the toward her apprentice Cometpaw "Cometpaw? Do you want to go training with me?" she asked at him.

Starlingpaw - tags: Featherpaw
Tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: Snowpetal

Yawning he stared the fresh kill pile hungrily, wanting to get something to her mouth, but knowed that he needed to make sure that the gueens and kits eats first. Spotting Featherpaw he walked to her "Hello Featherpaw, How doing?" he meowed.

Kestrelpaw - tags: open
She- apprentice - crush/ mate: Cometpaw - mentor: Robinslash

She looked as her mentor Robinslash talked with the leader and some other cats, wondering if he will take her to trainings today or not.

Flamingshadow tags: Robinslash
She - warrior - crush/mate: Robinslash - apprentice: open

She looked at him, like seeing if he was speaking the true "Alrigh, that's good to hear" she meowed smilling. Glancing the patrols "you're not going any of those patrols?" she asked.

Hollowleaf - tags: open
She - Riverclan warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open

Walking out of the Warriors den she climbed to a tree near the camp and started to stalk the clan from there. It was her favorite Place to be.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:22 am

Snowpetal
"Yes, Yes, true. And we should, maybe when Reedstar makes his kits apprentices, we can tell everyone at the end." Snowpetal agreed. She was happy the tom was okay with this, and had she not have met Otterstar, it might just have been true what they were doing, they might have been mates.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:01 am

Tawnyfeather

Tawnyfeather slowly nodded. His gaze laid on the nursery entrance as he watched the cats' nervous glances into the den. "I just hope this all doesn't go downhill."

Silverwing

Silverwing nodded and stood up. She glanced from Shiningtuft to Tulipfang. "Are you ready to leave now?"

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:55 am

Firstleaf tags: open

She gived Snowpetal and Breezefire some space. Padding back to the medicine cats den, looking if there was something needed to bring more.

Shiningtuft tags: Silverwing, Tulipfang

He waited for his lazy son, feeling little proud that he actually remembered to ask his apprentice to join too.

Tulipfang tags: Silverwing
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Cometpaw

He nodded walking toward then when noticed his apprentice Cometpaw near the apprentices den "Do you mind If I ask Cometpaw to come with use?" he meowed looking the she-cat.

Turtlefeather tags: open
she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open

Glancing around the clearning she nodded to the leader and deputy as she walked past them

Yawning he stared the fresh kill pile hungrily, wanting to get something to her mouth, but knowed that he needed to make sure that the gueens and kits eats first. Spotting Featherpaw he walked to her "Hello Featherpaw, How doing?" he meowed.

She looked as her mentor Robinslash talked with the leader and some other cats, wondering if he will take her to trainings today or not.

She looked at him, like seeing if he was speaking the true "Alrigh, that's good to hear" she meowed smilling. Glancing the patrols "you're not going any of those patrols?" she asked.

Walking out of the Warriors den she climbed to a tree near the camp and started to stalk the clan from there. It was her favorite Place to be.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:02 am

Breezefire

tags: Morningsong, Flamepaw, Firstleaf

Breezefire padded outside with the rest of the medicine card and called over Firstleaf. "Morningsong, Flamepaw, do you think Spottedkit will become a warrior one day? She may have a chance, but how likely is it? I think she will make it, but if she doesn't...."
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:07 am

Firstleaf tags: medicine cats

She flicked her ears toward her older mentor, giving her a amused look "What do you mean, Is something wrong with Spottedkit?" she meowed wondering if she was missing something important about the small kit.

Shiningtuft tags: Silverwing, Tulipfang

He waited for his lazy son, feeling little proud that he actually remembered to ask his apprentice to join too.

Tulipfang tags: Silverwing
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Cometpaw

He nodded walking toward then when noticed his apprentice Cometpaw near the apprentices den "Do you mind If I ask Cometpaw to come with use?" he meowed looking the she-cat.

Turtlefeather tags: open
she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open

Glancing around the clearning she nodded to the leader and deputy as she walked past them

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:38 am

Breezefire

tags: Firstleaf

"Nothing really bad, but she has a permanently twisted leg, which obviously worries us, but there still is a chance that she might make it through." Breezefire explains, hoping the kits weren't listening.
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me