Deadwood Forest~ A Fantasy Role Play~ Currently ACCEPTING!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Deadwood Forest~ A Fantasy Role Play~ Currently Acceptin

Postby ~Razzle~ » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:16 pm

"I am Razzle. Ex-leader of the Outcasts pack," She said, with a slight growl. She looked up at the raven. "A stuffy one. I had a lot of those where I came from," Razzle sighed. "Go on your ways. Be lucky I'm not hungry, and don't disturb me. You might not be as lucky."
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Minera cawed scornfully up in the dead tree, but said no more. Instead she jumped off the branch she was sitting on and flapped down to the deer. She settled on his back.
♥ Sir Sheepington ♥ -:Kero:- ♥ ~Razzle~ ♥ YamiKokono ♥ Palefrost ♥ Lilian Nightshade ♥ Rain of Terror ♥ sunny.corgi ♥
● ● ● ● ● ●
Please take a little time and read my new Novel in Progress, Fallen!
● ● ● ● ● ●
Hey guys. Life as an 8th grader is busy, busy, busy, and unfortunately the only website I really spend any time on is facebook. D': But I really will try to keep being involved. Don't forget me. I'm still here... somewhere. xD Love you allllllllll!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Razzle narrowed, then rolled her eyes at the black bird, then trotted out of the area, deeper into the forest to explore her new home.
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:18 am

Cernunnos watched her go. "Luck is not of the matter," he said quiety. He pricked his ears up when the raven landed on his back. Cernunnos arched his neck and glanced back at her.

🍓 david // he/they // adult
🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jager96 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:37 am

Sabelle looked at the wolf as she left and then at the deer and the raven perched on his back.
IM BACK!! After a week with no computer, I am back to rping! I will be a bit busy with anime and manga, and I do have more vacations and family gatherings to go during the next month and after.
~
Please visit my fursona's page :3 They love comment
viewtopic.phpf=10&t=454039
~
My dream pet is a the 08 HollyFox dog!
~
~
I was _Sita_ And if you were wondering what my username is based off of, the 'Azzy' is from the ArchAngel Azrael, and the Angel, is of course representing the angel that Azrael is :3
Jager96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:27 pm

"What are you looking at?" snapped Minera as she felt all the animals gazes on her.

She sighed crossly and flapped up to her tree again, abandoning the deer.
♥ Sir Sheepington ♥ -:Kero:- ♥ ~Razzle~ ♥ YamiKokono ♥ Palefrost ♥ Lilian Nightshade ♥ Rain of Terror ♥ sunny.corgi ♥
● ● ● ● ● ●
Please take a little time and read my new Novel in Progress, Fallen!
● ● ● ● ● ●
Hey guys. Life as an 8th grader is busy, busy, busy, and unfortunately the only website I really spend any time on is facebook. D': But I really will try to keep being involved. Don't forget me. I'm still here... somewhere. xD Love you allllllllll!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:36 am

Cernunnos chuckled in amusment. He twitched his ear in friendliness to Sabelle. "Hello."

🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jager96 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:14 am

"H-hello", Sabelle smiled and tucked her tail close to her legs, her ears slightly lowered. Cernunnos was taller than 4 times her own height.
IM BACK!! After a week with no computer, I am back to rping! I will be a bit busy with anime and manga, and I do have more vacations and family gatherings to go during the next month and after.
~
Please visit my fursona's page :3 They love comment
viewtopic.phpf=10&t=454039
~
My dream pet is a the 08 HollyFox dog!
~
~
I was _Sita_ And if you were wondering what my username is based off of, the 'Azzy' is from the ArchAngel Azrael, and the Angel, is of course representing the angel that Azrael is :3
Jager96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm

((Doodle, my buddy 'Stefang' will be joining this RP this month. Even though his join date was 2009, he really only just started to take an interest in the site. He might not PM the form, but go reallllly easy on him. He can go crazy, and will if he wants to. I'll try to keep him in line. Also, he might not understand how RPs work, so he might wander out of the story line, but I taught him the basics.))

After walking for a few moments, Razzle quickly doubled back and settled behind a cluster of burnt bush branches. watching the exchange, she silently chanted, Kill the deer! It will save me energy! Kill the deer! Kill the deer! Kill the - she stopped herself, realizing the fox would put up a bigger fight than the deer, although it would be a fun show.
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 am

"'Tis pleasant to meet you," Cernunnos said to her kindly. He could smell her fear. He twitched his ear suddenly, turning his head. Cernunnos' gaze stopped on a bush some yards away. "Hello again," he adressed Razzle.

🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me