Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby Faemyse » Tue May 09, 2017 9:57 am

Eevee - Midnight - age: 7 - lvl : 23 - Wild - Female
Midnight looks around the corner and smiles, darting over to the poochyena and whipping the salandit away with her fluffy tail to distract the salandit. "Run!" She grins and moves to tackle the salandit as well to keep it distracted as she looks at the grunts, her big brown eyes clearly showing amusement.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 09, 2017 10:04 am

The Salandit hissed and spat another Dragon Rage at Midnight, hoping to knock her out. One of the grunts stayed to control Salandit as the other rushed after the Poochyena. Alessa continued to run, albeit a bit wobbly. She at least wanted her toy with her if she had to go with the grunts. The pup kept running as she soon entered the woods and found her den. She panted heavily as she grabbed Scarlett, then buried her muzzle into the toy. Alessa was scared of going with the grunts; she didn't want to be poked and prodded like she was when she was first found.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue May 09, 2017 10:38 am

Eevee - Midnight - age: 7 - lvl : 23 - Wild - Female
Eevee manages to barely dodge it now as she looks at the salandit and then quickly charges at it with another quick attack, growling as she paws it annoyingly to anger it and blind it with rage.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 09, 2017 10:45 am

The Salandit jumped to avoid the Quick Attack. It spat out a Venoshock at Midnight; even though she wasn't poisoned, it would still do some damage. It hissed at her again and also shot an Ember at her. The grunt smirked, thinking if he brought back the Eevee, he could get a bonus from Lusamine. He pulled out a PokeBall and tossed it at Midnight.
~~
Alessa shook with fear as she heard footsteps again. She looked up to see the first grunt. "C'mon." he said, gently grabbing her by her scruff. He put some of her Rawst berries and the drawing in her crate, thinking she would want those items with her. He sighed a little as he contacted his boss again. "Where are you?" said Lusamine, a tad annoyed, "You both should have returned by now." "I'm sorry ma'am, this Eevee was causing us some trouble." stated the grunt, "The subject escaped and I found her again. It turns out she wanted some of her belongings." He moved the crate so Lusamine could see the pup. Alessa lowered her ears as the hologram studied her. "Make sure she's comfortable." said Lusamine sternly, "I don't want a single hair harmed on her." "Of course ma'am." said the grunt, "We're returning to the marina now." He saluted his boss before hanging up.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Tue May 09, 2017 10:48 am

Name: Synth
Nickname: Sin
Sexuality: Panromantic
Personality: Hostile, appears innocent, has no patience whatsoever, thinks she's the best, if someone knows her then they know her as emotionless or strong, always acts tough.
Home Region: Alola
Wild or Caught: Wild
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Level: 40
Moves: Psybeam, Psychic, Rest, Sleep Talk.
Other: She's like a street Pokemon, and has been in many fights. She's kind of like the 'Queen' of her cave. This cave is known to travelers as "Sin's Nest", and few dare to enter. Sin is kind of like a Pokemon goddess.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue May 09, 2017 10:52 am

Eevee - Midnight - age: 7 - lvl : 23 - Caught - Female
Eevee widens her eyes as she tries running from the pokeball, only to be enveloped in a red light and enter the pokeball. She tries escaping but the pokeball shook and binged, signaling she was caught. Inside the pokeball, she jumps around and tries shaking the pokeball vigorously, making the pokeball shake still.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 09, 2017 11:13 am

OOC: Accepted~
BIC:
The grunt picked up the PokeBall and watched it shake. He then let Midnight out of it and looked to her. "Be happy, I'm sure the boss will let you stay with your little friend." he said. He watched his partner return with Alessa. "You caught her?" asked the second grunt, looking to the Eevee. "Yeah, you think the boss will like her?" asked the first grunt. "Yeah, Eevee is a cute Pokemon." answered the second grunt, "Plus it can evolve into all kinds of other Pokemon." He noticed the Moon Stone necklace. "My guess is an Umbreon." he said. The first grunt picked up Midnight as they boarded the ship. "What makes you say that?" asked the first grunt. "Moon Stone, Dark type." answered the second grunt, "Wouldn't surprise me if her name was something cliche like Midnight or Raven." Alessa looked at Midnight and flattened her ears. "I'm sorry..." she whimpered, "I didn't mean for this to happen."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue May 09, 2017 11:18 am

Midnight looks at the grunt and paws at him when she is picked up, but doesn't so much else as the poochyena talks to her, she turns to look at Alessa. "It's okay" She turns to look at the grunts and squirms to get away, lowering her ears. "Let me go" She huffs and tries escaping the grunts grasp, to climb up onto his head.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 09, 2017 11:21 am

Alessa felt the ship go in motion as they left the docks. She curled up with her toy and shut her eyes, hoping she wouldn't get sick on the trip there. The grunt set down Midnight and looked to her. "You'll drown if you jump off." he said, "Miss Lusamine doesn't really like drowned Pokemon." He kept Midnight's PokeBall on his belt, should he need to return her to it. The second grunt watched Alessa, making sure she wasn't using her power to escape again.
OOC: I'll be back in an hour or so!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue May 09, 2017 11:30 am

Midnight sneezes a little and looks up at the grunt in a staring contest for a good 30 seconds before she paws at the moonstone and looks at him, turning her head to look at the land, staring at the hat on the ground as amusement still shines in her eyes. Her gaze moves back kto the grunt before she looks around, leaping up on something before leaping onto the grunt's head and making a noise that sounds like laughter.
Last edited by Faemyse on Tue May 09, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me