||Warrior Eevees RP|| {CLOSED} Please use the new version

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Neb » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:14 pm

Prince||Warrior||Sylveon||N/A||Tags:Eloise

"It was terrible." He growled, glancing up to stare into Eloise's eyes. He stood up, slightly towering over her, confused by her excitement. "I was grabbed at and nearly stomped upon by those trainers. I hid in the forest for days as they searched for me. Then it got worse." He shuddered. "My father was looking for me, alongside his 'friends'." Prince shook his head. "I never want to see him again." He clawed the ground, imagining his father's face. Oh how he would enjoy seeing his father fear him.
Neb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Untitled.exe » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Link
♂ || Glaceon || Warrior || CaveClan || Medli is his mate || Tagged: Raven, Natsu, Eren, Kai, Taiga

He nodded at the Warrior's with him, and darted back the way he came. Link could faintly scent Medli's scent and looked around. "Medli?" He called softly, still wary that the Vulpix and Ninetales could be near.

Natsu
♂ || Flareon || Warrior || CaveClan || Arywn is his mate || Tagged: Raven, Link, Eren, Kai, Taiga

Natsu scented the air, and Medli was right. There was the scent of Vuloix and Ninetales nearby. The Flareon bristled lightly.

Lani
♀ || Leafeon || Loner/Queen || No clan || No crush/mate || Tagged: Open

Quickly going through her moveset, she used Magical Leaf. Her head leaf glowed a rainbow color, and shards of multicolored leaves aimed towards the Mightyena. The dog-wolf like Pokemon whimepred and fled, but not without incoming over another trashcan.

Flynn
♀ || Vaporeon || Loner || No Clan || No crush/mate || Tagged: Open

Flynn sat down near a Oran Berry bush, and bit down into the berry, grinning happily. It tasted great! This forest was beautiful too!
Untitled.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:00 pm

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai//no mate||Tags: Kai
Taiga followed the group for a ways, splitting off to head to the borders of their territory. She kept her focus on the surrounding area cautiously.

Medli||Leafeon||Warrior of CaveClan||Link is her mate||Tags:
Medli lied on the ground, wounded, with a large burn on the right side of her face and bleeding wounds down her sides. She whimpered when she heard Link, trying to get up but finding herself unable. The Vulpix and Ninetales had gone by now.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:04 pm

Girlgamer174196 wrote:Shadow/(shiny) Umbreon/Female/crush-mate:None/One of four council members/ Cloudclan
Shadow lowers her ears upon hearing the story. "I'm sorry that happened to you...."
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Untitled.exe » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:08 pm

Link
♂ || Glaceon || Warrior || CaveClan || Medli is his mate || Tagged: Raven, Natsu, Eren, Kai, Taiga, Medli

He looked around a bit, until he heard a small whimper. Link pricked his ears, and signaled his patrol to follow as he bounded through the forest towards the noise. Then, he saw Medli. "Medli!" The Glaceon gasped, crouching beside her with a troubled and worried face

Natsu
♂ || Flareon || Warrior || CaveClan || Arywn is his mate || Tagged: Raven, Link, Eren, Kai, Taiga, Medli

The Flareon's eyes widened at the sight before him, ears flattening. "Oh StarClan! We....we need a Medicine Eevee!" He exclaimed looking at his patrol. "Now." Natsu said, looking worried. This could've been Arywn.
Untitled.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark wolf PA » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Name||ValeRank||lonerEevelution||UmbreonMate/Crush|| he likes Midnight
Tags: Midnight

Vale crawls on his belly and watches a Pidgeys eat some seeds. He then jumps and claws the pidgeys back. The bird don't have a chance to attack back, Vale was to quick for it. Vale then picks it up in his mouth and takes it back to Midnight.
dark wolf PA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namjoon♡ » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:28 pm

Arinn||Glaceon||Warrior||Female||Tags; Sin

The glaceon walked up to Sin, since Sin was the only eeveelution she really talked to. "Hey Sin. How's life?" She asked blankly.

(Btw imp. Bronx has quit this so Arinn and her kits are no longer a thing until he returns, prolly won't happen)

✩━━━━━━━━━━━━━✩
┃bnha┃snk┃death note┃
✩━━━━━━━━━━━━━✩
。.。:+* i love namjoon sm ♥

✩━━━━━━✩
hello! feel free
to trade me! ♥

namjoon♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:24 pm

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||tags: Eren, Link, Natsu, Taiga, Medli, Kai
Keeping a cool head he stepped closer, sniffing the leafeon's wounds. He looked around everone near him. "The fastest warrior run back to camp. While we wait, does anyone know any herbs?"

Eren||Flareon||New Warrior||crush-nah...||tags: Raven, Link, Natsu, Taiga, Medli, Kai
Turning his head, he felt his heart stop when he saw Medli. How could this have happened to his Clan mate...
He felt anger welling up inside of him.

Mikasa||Umbreon||New Warrior||crush-hmmm...||tags: Rin
Silently running along the branches, she kept sight of the patrol. When they suddenly stopped, she dug her claws into the branch below and look below her. "Medli is badly injured. Do you know any herbs?" She turned to Rin, hoping she had kept up.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:51 pm

Sin||Shiny Espeon||Warrior||Female||Tags; Arinn

"I'm running for deputy." Sin said, wanting to fight something this morning.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coalpeltt » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:01 am

Sapphire||Warrior||Glaceon||Mate/Crush: PM me?||Tags: Nobody

Sapphire looked around Caveclan camp. Her blue tail swayed excitedly.
coalpeltt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me