Private RP- The new world, a evolved creature romance rp

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Private RP- The new world, a evolved creature romance rp

Postby KinqBoo » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:53 am

"It doesn't matter, don't worry, I wont dare to hurt you." He said, sitting. "I know someone who can offer you a dry place to stay and food though, my brother, he is a.. loner." Fears said, doing his best to not scare the female. "Please stay. I couldn't bear it if I let you go, injured like this."
KinqBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluaaq » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:55 am

She was far too modest. His nose quivered at his name, but he held silent, not revealing who he was. He nodded and smiled.
"Then we shall look for him together. This... Lacrymosa as well... I'll help you find him."
He bent down, bowing his head to the other wolf.
"Good day. Sorry to interject here."

Lacrymosa looked down at her paw and tilted his head a bit. She'd be alright. but the injury looked to be old. She'd traveled a bit on it. Else she'd not be able to move so nimbly on it. His golden eyes scanned her body, settling on the bones on her tail. Curious little things.
Being a wolf of few words, but intoxicated by females, he found it unusual to stay quiet too long. She needed comforting... but he didn't have anything to say. Nothing important for these two.

"Might i help you in your search for your brother and this other fellow? I've heard this Lacrymosa fellow is quite the beast. Some say he's a wolf come back from the dead after the first storm. Others say he's a demon come to kill the remnants of the world. Only rumors, still you may want company."
He chuckled and sat, smiling broadly to the two wolves who'd already made acquaintances.
"I'm sure you two will be just fine."

Vluaaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hdmwolf » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:56 am

The wolf sighed, not knowing what to do. "Well..." she said, looking at him as she lowered her head to the ground to see her back footpaw was bleeding heavily. "Oh... didn't notice that it had started bleeding..." she admitted. The she-wolf was accustomed to pain, so it didn't make any difference. "I... I guess I could stay..." she stammered, not as sure and confident as her voice sounded.
hdmwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KinqBoo » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:18 am

"Great." He said, wedging his nose under her side. Hefting her onto his back, he started back. "You are in no shape to walk there." He said, not going to give in to any protests she would have. He made his way back to the shack his brother, broken spirits lived in. He set her down on a slightly dusty blanket. The blanket was patched in some places, but still soft. Fears went back, and after digging through his stuff for a few minutes he found what he was looking for, a shallow but wide bowl. He filled it with water from a puddle outside, which almost always seemed to be filled with water. The gap in his teeth made it so he could carry the bowl without tipping it. He set it in front of Ash. "You should drink, I will find food later if Broken doesn't bring any back." He said, sitting by Ash and beginning to clean her wounds with his soft dark red tongue.
--
She noticed Lacrymosa's nose twitch, but she just smiled. Funny, this stranger looked just like what her brother had described Lacrymosa to look like.. but oh well. "I don't think so, I think he actually might be not so demonic, he sounds.. nice." She said, her tail twitching when he said the last part. "I even brought him a gift, my friend was a star reader, and since then I have become quite fond of them. Perhaps you may have heard of my brother, his name is Star Struck.
KinqBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluaaq » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:38 pm

As he sat still, looking down upon the male and female, he couldn't help but smile, just waiting for one of them to recognize him. It was some what of a test he played. His gold eyes remained locked on the female, then her paw as he worried a little over her injury.
"Not co cruel? Well there are rumors of that. and behind every story is some truth. But it's up to you to determine that."
He gave a little wink and sighed contently, extending a massive paw and lifting her injured paw a bit, just to look at it. What happened seemed a mystery, her injury that is. Besides that thought, she seemed to have taken a liking to Roux over there and it would be vile for him to steal her, so he'd play it off until he was positive if she were fair game or not.... though it was terrible to think of her like that...

No... he'd think of her... as an equal. He would wait then see if he'd pursue her and captivate her, romanticize her, fantasize about her, everything. She was the essence of beauty, a goddess of his heart and a wild fire of passion that needed a heart to burn. She could take his, take it and burn it to ashes, he'd love the smoldering.

His golden eyes burned with that untamed passion as he leaned down to take a closer look at her paw, slipped ever so close to her nose as he passed, almost as though he wanted to hear a little flutter from her heart.
"Star Struck? Why yes, I am looking for him."

Vluaaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KinqBoo » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Lost Emotions scowled, but let him look a her paw. "Well then, we might as well start then." She said getting up and stepping backwards a step. "Lacrymosa." She whispered as she walked past him, a slight smirk on her face. She sniffed the air for Star's scent, then looked back at the two males as if waiting for them.
KinqBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dradogo » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:34 am

Roux just sat, waiting. He didn't know what he was waiting for, but he decided it must be something important. He twitched as Lacymosa had knelt to inspect Lost Emotion's paw, as he had done, but just let it pass. His thoughts wandered, thinking of ways in which the strange female could have hurt herself. He tried to hide a grin as he noticed there were plenty of ways in a dangerous place like this. Mind you, he thought, she does seem to have an atitude. She's as nervous as me, but is willing to take control of things... Roux caught himself as he realized he'd been staring aimlessly into space. As he tried to concentrate, he noticed that Lost Emotions had stood, so he shuffled, picking himself up, and smiled as he found the female's gaze.
Dradogo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hdmwolf » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:43 am

Fallen Ashes struggled a little when Fears picked her up on his back. "I'm fine. I can walk." she protested, unhappy that he thought she was so weak. She didn't notice that she truly was. Straining to see where they were going, she saw a shack in the distance, and feeling tired from protesting, Ash was quiet. When she was placed down on the blanket, Ash frowned. "You don't have to give me a special treatment or anything. I'm used to sleeping on normal ground. You need the blanket more than I do." she protested again, finding some more energy. Ash glanced up at Fears when he gave her water in a bowl, and she sighed. "I don't want to use up your resources..." Ash said, slightly annoyed that she felt like she was making this wolf's life change, since she was impacting his normal life. "My cuts are fine. They'll eventually heal anyways." Ash mumbled as Fears started to lick her wounds
hdmwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluaaq » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:15 am

He smiled calmly, looking at her and keeping perfect pace with her for every step she took and every shift of weight, permitting her to take the lead for now.
"So i've been found out. Ah, well, I do suppose it was only a matter of time."
He looked at Roux and tilted his head.
"Pleasure to meet you, I am Lacrymosa, Star reader for Star Struck."
He remained at Emotion's side and looked ahead blindly.
Curious about the bones, he'd wait for her to explain them rather than bring up the bones and appear anxious.

"Yes. We should go find him... If he is your litter mate, I'm sure you're anxious to get back to him. I have much to discuss with your brother as well..."
Surely it was his appearance which had given his identity away. He was a very unusual wolf... correction, he had a very unusual wolf body... Oh it would be sweet once he had his own body again...

Vluaaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dradogo » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:15 am

"So I've heard, Lacrymosa." Roux looked at the strange wolf, taking in his striking appearance. "Well, I'm Roux. I am a Star Reader as well" He stepped forward, dry mud flaking from his tufted fur.
Dradogo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me