Stay Away (Lion/Tigon rp)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Stay Away (Lion/Tigon rp)

Postby thekraken » Mon May 31, 2010 9:39 am

"Joker. It's nice to meet you, Siana." He said with a small smile, his tail swishing slightly. He jumped up onto a rock, and lay there, his tail hanging off the side.
Siana stood up and began walking. She saw Ben. She liked him, sure, but she'd never admit it. She sighed and walked on. If he wanted to speak with her, he could come over and get her.

▌RELEASE THE KRAKEN▐

〙she/her/hers
〙adult
〙avid DnD player
〙horror enthusiast
〙digital artist
〙rat collector
thekraken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon May 31, 2010 9:45 am

Siana smiled and nodded slight;y. "It's nice to meet you too!" she said cheerfuly and smiled. She shook her head and yawned, the end of her tail wagging around slightly. "How come your not melting in all of this heat?" she asked and laughted slightly.

Ben snorted and sloghtly started to walk away, with his head low. His fur shinned in the sunlight as he stopped in one place. SOmething wasn't right. Someone was watching him. Benjamin looked around with the side of his eye and stopped when he saw Sarabi. She didn't seem to be attacking, so why should he attack? Ben snorted and sat down, still watching her. Was she going to talk to him or just stare?
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thekraken » Mon May 31, 2010 9:48 am

He shrugged. "I'm used to it, I guess." He smiled. "I haven't seen you areound here befor...?" He said.
Sarabi looked at Ben and opened her mouth to say something, but then he shyness got ahold of her and she closed it again. Darn ir, why did she have to act this around him? She shook her had and took a few steps away from him. She lay down under a tree in the shade as sighed. She kept on glancing at Ben. She really wanted to go over and talk to him, but she just couldn't...

▌RELEASE THE KRAKEN▐

〙she/her/hers
〙adult
〙avid DnD player
〙horror enthusiast
〙digital artist
〙rat collector
thekraken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon May 31, 2010 9:52 am

(( I gotta go, night :] ))

Siana shrugged and shook her head. "I never stay in one place, I always travel.." she mumbled and turned her head to him, with a smile. "What about you?" she asled, tilting her head slightly.

Benjamin watched as the lioness took a few stepps away from him and sighted slkowly. He had to go, but he really wanted to know her name. Well, he had to leave it for some other time. He smiled at her and nodded slightly before turning around and starting to walk away.
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thekraken » Mon May 31, 2010 9:55 am

[Aww ok, nght :) ]

"Well... I usually travel, too..." He said, sighing.
Sarabi watched him as he started to walk away. She wondered where he was going, why he had to leave. Perfect, she'd be on her own again. She sighed and buried her head in her paws, her tail wrapping around her body.

▌RELEASE THE KRAKEN▐

〙she/her/hers
〙adult
〙avid DnD player
〙horror enthusiast
〙digital artist
〙rat collector
thekraken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby button. » Mon May 31, 2010 1:43 pm

(Recap please?)

hullo derre, i'm button. c:
i mainly come on cs to roleplay, but if you want to trade anyways, i'm cool with that. i always adopt the monthly pets anyways! as you can tell, I like one direction. yes, i am a proud directioner <3 i'm a mod for the fan-club, which is always accepting new members c; hunger games also holds a special place in my heart along with british television. especially misfits! i am a semi lit+ roleplayer who enjoys pretty much anything involving humans (with good plots!), shifters, animals, hunger games, and even one direction. if you have any roleplays, want to do a one x one, or even just want to chat, send me a pm! ^^

currently obsessed wiff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FROZEN. omg that movie is presh.
and the music <3 #thefeels

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my muse is shot. whether i roleplay wit you on here or on as, im really sorry but it might take a while for me to reply >.<
button.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thekraken » Mon May 31, 2010 1:45 pm

(Nm happened, except Ben and Sarabi met, and Joker and Siana met)

▌RELEASE THE KRAKEN▐

〙she/her/hers
〙adult
〙avid DnD player
〙horror enthusiast
〙digital artist
〙rat collector
thekraken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby button. » Mon May 31, 2010 2:17 pm

(Kk!)

Niari ran around, chasing her white tail. She spun around in circles, not looking where she was going, and she ran into another lion. A Cub, like herself actually. "Hiya!" Nia said as she fell down into a sitting position, her head still spinning.

i mainly come on cs to roleplay, but if you want to trade anyways, i'm cool with that. i always adopt the monthly pets anyways! as you can tell, I like one direction. yes, i am a proud directioner <3 i'm a mod for the fan-club, which is always accepting new members c; hunger games also holds a special place in my heart along with british television. especially misfits! i am a semi lit+ roleplayer who enjoys pretty much anything involving humans (with good plots!), shifters, animals, hunger games, and even one direction. if you have any roleplays, want to do a one x one, or even just want to chat, send me a pm! ^^

currently obsessed wiff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my muse is shot. whether i roleplay wit you on here or on as, im really sorry but it might take a while for me to reply >.<
button.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby button. » Mon May 31, 2010 2:27 pm

(I was bored so I made a banner. :))

Code: Select all
[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=172482&start=0][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/brZnc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

currently obsessed wiff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

button.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon May 31, 2010 7:30 pm

(( Thanks! I was thinking about making a banner but it was too late and I was sleepy... XD ))

Siana smiled slightly and wagged the end of her tail. She yawned boredly and wagged the end of her tail, laying down in the pond again. "Man, I hate livving in this soup!" she said and roared slightly, starting to roll around in the water.

James smiled and chuckled, bending down and wagging his tail around at the cub. "Hello!" he said and chuckled, jumping in and roaring quietly. His gaze followed the butterfly to the tree and James started to jump around under the branch the bug was on while chuckling.

Benjamin sightes slowly and started to drag himself back to the camp. With a frown, as Ben approached the camp, once again he saw Lelia fighting. Ben rolled his eyes and snarled at his sister. "Why are you fighting again! How many times have I told you not to!" he yelled and growled as she tried to scar his face.
"Don't talk to me like that! Just leave me alone!" Lelia said and trotted into their den. Benjamin growled behind her and walked off to the rock under a tree, laying down and watching the other lions closly.
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me