Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!

Postby lotus eater » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:33 pm

"Woah! im not attacking anyone" he stated. Rai backed off a bit to show he ment no harm. "look, im sor-" he was about to say before he got interrupted.

Name: Anubis
Pokemon: Mightyena
Bio: Has amber iris instead of red
Kids: None
Crush: None
Mate: None
Good Or Evil: Evil
Other: Loves terrorizing other pokemon.
lotus eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlyingFoxWink » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:36 am

Red picked up about three berries before he scurried off, accidentally bumping into Rai then dizzily heading away inside a tent. He began to eat nervously.
FlyingFoxWink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coolrouge » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:04 pm

The current situation quickly accelerated into a number of events. Drowzee was thinking of intervening in the conflict but decided to spectate the incident from afar. There was this unusual small Pokemon. He has the skin color of an ekans and a height smaller than a pichu. The smelly parasect and the small humanoid ekans were foolishly arguing with each other. Then another Pokemon came... An Aerodactyl? Since when dragon type Pokemon started to roam these plains!? Although... This isn't an Aerodactyl, it somewhat bears resemblance but nevertheless, this is a dangerous foe to deal with. Surprisingly though, the flying large eared Pokemon had good intentions. I guess this won't be too ba-

protogen wrote:"Woah! im not attacking anyone" he stated. Rai backed off a bit to show he ment no harm. "look, im sor-" he was about to say before he got interrupted.

Name: Anubis
Pokemon: Mightyena
Bio: Has amber iris instead of red
Kids: None
Crush: None
Mate: None
Good Or Evil: Evil
Other: Loves terrorizing other pokemon.

I take it back, THIS IS BAD.
Coolrouge

My pets
My items