Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!

Postby FlyingFoxWink » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:27 am

Red stuck out his long tongue. “Don’t even think about touching my berries! I’ll fight you!” He said, even though he was much smaller. He continued to pick up his berries as if he were being chased.
FlyingFoxWink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotus eater » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:14 pm

Rai finally stoped eating the berries. He turned his head to see if the pokemon were there. He hesitated for a while before approaching them.
lotus eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:18 am

FlyingFoxWink wrote:Red stuck out his long tongue. “Don’t even think about touching my berries! I’ll fight you!” He said, even though he was much smaller. He continued to pick up his berries as if he were being chased.

"Geez man I'm just trying to help."

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlyingFoxWink » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:29 pm

“Yeah, Yeah, whatever...” Red ran off. He immediately ceased running when he noticed the giant noivern block his path. This big eyes and wide ears I dominated him, and he stood frozen in his path.
FlyingFoxWink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotus eater » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:37 pm

The noivern glanced around before realizing there was an impidimp in front of him. He studied the pokemon closely. "uhm, may i help you?" he asked, still studing him.
lotus eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlyingFoxWink » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:06 am

Red stood in speechless terror. His lip quiver red and his wing twitched. “Uh... hg...” he slowly picked up whatever berry was around, feeling for an object without taking his eyes off the bat. “D-don’t eat me!” He stuttered.
FlyingFoxWink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotus eater » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:42 pm

Rai tilted his head with confusion. After some thought, He took a step closer to the impidimp. Seeing what he would do.
lotus eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:28 am

FlyingFoxWink wrote:“Yeah, Yeah, whatever...” Red ran off. He immediately ceased running when he noticed the giant noivern block his path. This big eyes and wide ears I dominated him, and he stood frozen in his path.

Sunny shook his head.
"Need help?"

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlyingFoxWink » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:09 pm

Red panicked at the Noivern and ironically hid behind the large Skuntank. He appeared to believe it would lunge at him and attack.
FlyingFoxWink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:56 pm

FlyingFoxWink wrote:Red panicked at the Noivern and ironically hid behind the large Skuntank. He appeared to believe it would lunge at him and attack.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever..." Sunny was about to move but stopped, deciding to defend the impidimp, maybe he was just scared?

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me