Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!

Postby Coolrouge » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:22 pm

Dr. Potan wrote:
Coolrouge wrote: "It's fine if you want to keep it a secret, I also have my own too. You can go to whatever place you want to go, I'll just find a bed around here to settle in."

Walking into the tent-like area, Drowzee sensed more unusual and foreign Pokemon around the tents. This kind of phenomenon was strange to Drowzee since he only crashed into an island near the Kanto region, but more and more foreign Pokemon may somehow immigrate here at this rate.

"Well, I guess it's better than nothing, although how do I find a place to rest here?"

"Just find a tent, and that's all you need."

(Sorry, I was busy with stuff recently)
"What the- who are you?"

Startled by the sudden appearance of the skuntank, Drowzee stepped back cautiously.

"You remind me of a parasect."
Coolrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:41 pm

Coolrouge wrote:(Sorry, I was busy with stuff recently)
"What the- who are you?"

Startled by the sudden appearance of the skuntank, Drowzee stepped back cautiously.

"You remind me of a parasect."

Sunny turned around and stared
"I'm a skuntank! Ever seen one before?"

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlyingFoxWink » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:08 pm

Red poked his head out of the tent and examined the situation. Exposing himself from becoming spotted, he kicked his berries further back in his tent.
FlyingFoxWink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:59 pm

Sunny simply turned to look at red, before growling at him.

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotus eater » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:58 pm

Rai turned his head to view the ruckus, tilting his head funny. The noivern went back to eating berries but kept a close ear on them, ready to attack if necessary.
lotus eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coolrouge » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:50 pm

Well, your odor smells bad. Have you thought of cleaning yourself at a nearby river?

As soon he finished his sentence, a nearby Pokemon exposed itself out of nowhere and hid immediately back into his/her tent.

"What? again, what is with these foreign Pokemon popping out of nowhere? This is too unusual for an ordinary immigration of some sort, there must be something going on with this island."

The skuntank growled at the recent Pokemon who appeared with hostility.

"Hey, why are you being hostile?"
Coolrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:10 am

(Hello. I find it hard to keep up with all my roleplays nowadays, so I am officially signing out of this one. You may remove my characters as I will no longer be posting.)
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:51 am

Coolrouge wrote:
Well, your odor smells bad. Have you thought of cleaning yourself at a nearby river?

As soon he finished his sentence, a nearby Pokemon exposed itself out of nowhere and hid immediately back into his/her tent.

"What? again, what is with these foreign Pokemon popping out of nowhere? This is too unusual for an ordinary immigration of some sort, there must be something going on with this island."

The skuntank growled at the recent Pokemon who appeared with hostility.

"Hey, why are you being hostile?"

"it's really paranoid"
"as for the smell, it's defense"

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlyingFoxWink » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:37 pm

Red noticed the stares that he received. Greedy in mind, he picked up as many berries as he could and attempting to dart out with an escape. It wasn’t a very smart idea, but Red wasn’t too bright, either. At a few steps at a time, he could feel some of the berries fall out of large hands and onto the dirt ground. Not thinking twice again, he attempted to reach for the ones dropped, but ended up piling the rest onto the ground. He panicked and hurriedly attempted to try again, but failing worse the second time.
FlyingFoxWink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:08 am

FlyingFoxWink wrote:Red noticed the stares that he received. Greedy in mind, he picked up as many berries as he could and attempting to dart out with an escape. It wasn’t a very smart idea, but Red wasn’t too bright, either. At a few steps at a time, he could feel some of the berries fall out of large hands and onto the dirt ground. Not thinking twice again, he attempted to reach for the ones dropped, but ended up piling the rest onto the ground. He panicked and hurriedly attempted to try again, but failing worse the second time.

sunny simply stared.
"do you need help?"

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me