🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby Mythicalbeast » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:24 am

Mythicalbeast wrote:
~Cheesecake~

[|She-cat||23 moons||Sent;: Honey|| Crush;:Fang||Kittypet||Tags;:Fang]

"That's so amazing" she meowed nicely.

~Tiqua~

[|she-cat||19 moons||Crush;: TBD|Loner|Tags;:Twistedface,Marina, black turf, open|]

Tiqua nodded, but in her mind she thought "easy for you to say." She was struck on the nose, but not bad enough to leave a scar on her pelt that was not mattered with some blood. "What's the idea do we run" she hissed.
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3~🌺~Post: Echosong & Shadepaw~🌺

Postby Ξ›lpha » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:45 am

Echosong || She-cat || 25 moons || Warrior || Scent: Pine || Crush: Win her over/open || Tags; Open for interaction

Echosong yawned, exposing her sharp teeth. She got up and squeezed out the warriors den, then went through her stretching routine. She had been out hunting earlier that morning, but it seemed as though the fresh-kill pile had gone down quite a bit since then. Oh well, I should go hunt, she thought. Echosong glanced around to see whether anyone else looked keen enough to join her, but no one seemed to really be hanging around for someone to hunt with. I'll go on my own then, she decided, making her way towards the camp entrance.

Shadepaw|| Tom || 9 moons || Apprentice || Scent: Wood fire || Crush: Later || Tags; Shadowpaw, Rainpaw

Shadepaw watched Shadowpaw. "Aw, look what you've done Rainpaw. Now she's all nervous. It's ok Shadowpaw." He meowed. He looked at Rainpaw. "Nah, not true. Maybe you just can't see a good thing when it's right under your nose." He told her in his most matter-of-fact voice.

((on my phone))
⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ (( π’Šπ’‡ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 π’ˆπ’“π’Šπ’†π’‡ ))l ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

ο½‚ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“ ο½ˆο½…ο½Œο½ŒοΌ‡ο½“ ο½’ο½ο½‰ο½Ž ll⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 π™π™π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€ π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ π™ˆπ™” π™π™Šπ™ˆπ™Šπ™π™π™Šπ™’π™Ž

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ll β†ͺ ' [ ❝ π…πŽπ‘ ❞ ]- ↩ ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

β†ͺβ†ͺImage

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoclouds » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:46 am

Ocean Plumeria wrote:
| Otterpaw |

| Camp | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Cloudpaw |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Hi, Pigeonpaw" he greeted his friend. "I heard skip is sick. is she alright?" he asked the apprentice.

[size=170]| Orangepaw |

| Medicine cat's den | Mate/Crush: None | Female | Tags: Open |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She sat in the medicine cat's den. organizing the herbs. (yet again)
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:48 am

"I swear to starclan I have never met such a mouse-brained tom!"Rainpaw spat, deciding that this was a waste of her time."One day you'll regret this. Your going to hurt cats Shadepaw, but I guess your to oblivious to know when you are."she turned around and stormed out of camp.

Pigeonpaw looked at Otterpaw and nodded."Cloudpaw already gave her herbs. She should be fine."he answered.

Im not making another post for Twistedface until Mysteriouss replies))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoclouds » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06 am

Ocean Plumeria wrote:
Ocean Plumeria wrote:
| Otterpaw |

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Im glad" he meowed to his friend.

[center][size=170]| Orangepaw |

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3~🌺~Post: Echosong & Shadepaw~🌺

Postby Ξ›lpha » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:37 am

Echosong || She-cat || 25 moons || Warrior || Scent: Pine || Crush: Win her over/open || Tags; Open for interaction

Echosong yawned, exposing her sharp teeth. She got up and squeezed out the warriors den, then went through her stretching routine. She had been out hunting earlier that morning, but it seemed as though the fresh-kill pile had gone down quite a bit since then. Oh well, I should go hunt, she thought. Echosong glanced around to see whether anyone else looked keen enough to join her, but no one seemed to really be hanging around for someone to hunt with. I'll go on my own then, she decided, making her way towards the camp entrance.

Shadepaw|| Tom || 9 moons || Apprentice || Scent: Wood fire || Crush: Later || Tags; Shadowpaw, Rainpaw

Shadepaw watched Rainpaw storm off. He shrugged and looked at Shadowpaw. "See what I mean?" He shook his head in a disappointed way. What to do now, he wondered. It was only ever fun to talk to cats if their reactions were great...or they really appreciated his charm and good looks.
⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ (( π’Šπ’‡ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 π’ˆπ’“π’Šπ’†π’‡ ))l ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

ο½‚ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“ ο½ˆο½…ο½Œο½ŒοΌ‡ο½“ ο½’ο½ο½‰ο½Ž ll⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 π™π™π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€ π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ π™ˆπ™” π™π™Šπ™ˆπ™Šπ™π™π™Šπ™’π™Ž

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀ll β†ͺ ' [ ❝ π…πŽπ‘ ❞ ]- ↩ ⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

β†ͺβ†ͺImage

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:19 am

Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging Otterpaw and Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw waited for Otterpaw to get back, sitting next to Pigeonpaw and absentmindedly running his paw through the dead hare's fur. I can't believe she's gone. I know she's watching from Starclan... But she always promised that she would be here to see me off as a newly made warrior. the memories swirled around his mind, clogging his head until he thought he wouldn't breathe anymore. Cloudpaw shook his head quickly, his panic dissipating as the brown tom drew nearer to him and Pigeonpaw, "Ready to go in?" he asked Otterpaw

Skip
Female:: Crush, TBD :: 8 moons :: Tagging Pigeonpaw

-sleeping- but feel free to wake her up

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoclouds » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:24 am

Ocean Plumeria wrote:
Ocean Plumeria wrote:
Ocean Plumeria wrote:
| Otterpaw |

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Yes" He nodded to his friend. (writers block)

[center]| Orangepaw |

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:27 am

Pigeonpaw noticed that Cloudpaw seemed to have drifted off, showing signs of panic. He rested his tail on the tom's shoulder, hoping that he could provide some comfort. He had no idea of what was going through Cloudpaw's mind, so he couldn't offer much help, but he would still try and help in any way he could.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:39 am

Stormberry wakes up to the sound off apprentices running, she opens her eyes feeling the warmth next to her gone. Harrowing must have went hunting. She gets up and stretches. She licks her paw and swipes it over her ear. She gives her self a quick groom. She looks at the beds, th moss looks like it's getting alittle old. She walks out of the warrior's den and to the outside of the camp, she sees some moss and scratches it off the bark. She takes it back one at a time until she has all the moss in a pile, she takes out the old moss and puts in the new moss. She then throws the old moss out. When she did she found a couple of feathers and stuck then in some of the nest. She looks amazingly at her work. She decides to go for a quick hunt, she sees the apprentices with there catch " well done on the rabbit!" She praises then walks out of the camp to hunt.
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me