Life of the Romance(Stray Dog Romance) ~Forever Accepting~

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Life of the Romance(Stray Dog Romance) ~Forever Acceptin

Postby yuki, » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:36 am

Name: Charlie
Mate: Open Looking
Crush: Open Looking
History: Doesn't talk about it
Other: Romance
Pic: Image
yuki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuki, » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:38 am

Charlie padded out of the bush he had been taking cover in. He padded round to the front of the local butchers shop.
yuki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iRabid Coffee » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:46 am

{you werent accepted}

Some legends are told
    Some turn to dust or to gold
    But you will remember me
    Remember me for centuries

Mummified my teenage dreams
    No, nothing wrong with me
    The kids are all wrong,
    The stories are off
    Heavy metal broke my heart
iRabid Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuki, » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:49 am

( :? I thought you said 'mini mod-accepted'? Or maybe I'm thinking of another rp....)
yuki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iRabid Coffee » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:50 am

{im stupid iam mini mod im sorry yes you are accepted}

Some legends are told
    Some turn to dust or to gold
    But you will remember me
    Remember me for centuries

Mummified my teenage dreams
    No, nothing wrong with me
    The kids are all wrong,
    The stories are off
    Heavy metal broke my heart
iRabid Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuki, » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:51 am

(g2g watch doctor who)
yuki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steffi. » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:16 am

Shep stretched and perked her ears. She had spent so long in the alley alone, that when she heard footsteps, she couldn't be happier. Except she was happier when it was Sam. She squealed and raced to see her brother. He smiled as they bumped noses, but frowned again as she asked, "Anything?" he shook his head. She frowned a bit before saying, "We'll find something to eat. Don't worry." Sam looked down. "I'm sorry, Shep. I tried real hard to find something."
Steffi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kat34z » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:31 am

Name: Mika
Mate: none but looking
Crush: none
History: she was abandoned as a pup ans learned how to survive on her own, it made her tough.
Other: none
Pic: Image
kat34z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoes » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 am

SteffiDaBeagle wrote:Shep stretched and perked her ears. She had spent so long in the alley alone, that when she heard footsteps, she couldn't be happier. Except she was happier when it was Sam. She squealed and raced to see her brother. He smiled as they bumped noses, but frowned again as she asked, "Anything?" he shook his head. She frowned a bit before saying, "We'll find something to eat. Don't worry." Sam looked down. "I'm sorry, Shep. I tried real hard to find something."

Roxy let out a muffled giggle as she continued on, her dense mottled coat dancing around on the light breeze. Her jaws were clamped around a large hare, hips swaying lightly as Nereid toddled after her. The sibling's were heading for somewhere they could enjoy their kills in safety, without the possibility of trouble from other canines. Not that a dog would be much trouble to us, Roxy thought smugly. It was probably true though, they were both strong dog's who could intimidate a lone dog with their sheer size and number. Neer had three mice in his own jaws, the pair had worked together to catch their share, which would be much more than enough for them. A dimly lit alley way proved suitable for their purposes and the two slinked in. Nereid had a good sense of smell and froze halfway in. There's dog's here! Two! If they're big we could be in trouble he fretted. Roxy almost ran into him and growled in frustration, "Neer! I almost tripped over you! Couldn't you give a warning when you're going to sto-" her sentence was cut off when she caught the scent a moment later and looked to Nereid in worry. He made out two forms in the starkness of the alleyway and spoke calmly, "hello there". His chocolate brown eyes looked glassy as light washed over his feathered frame, while Roxy's soft blue eyes shone luminously in concern. If the two dog's proved to be aggressive, they would have met their match. She wasn't sure, but they looked to be border collies, a breed as big as them.
Sorry to everyone who I have threads with, I was quite busy for a while but i'm now working on getting back on track! I'll try and post on the thread's i'm in as soon as I can!
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steffi. » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:09 am

Shep smelled the other dogs and reached backwards to pat Sam's ear. He looked over and smelled them, too. He stepped infront of his sister and crawled forward. He knew how it worked; he showed the other dogs that they weren't the dominant dogs, then Shep did the talking. Sam got hurt more often, but he would take a bite over talking to someone he didn't know. Sam was just too shy. He walked over to them, making himself look small and unthreatening. Shep followed behind, standing slightly taller than Sam at that moment. Shep looked at the collies. "Please don't hurt us." she said quietly. Sam stepped back a few steps.
Steffi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me