Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!

Postby lotus eater » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:07 am

Rai flew above the other pokemon, liking the breeze against his face. But he kept on soaring in search of some berries or something. His hunger grew while his wings were unsteady. Now, Rai was falling faster than he could fly.
lotus eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:35 pm

FlyingFoxWink wrote:Red poked his head out the tent. His muzzle and right eye were prominent to the white sheet of his tent. From the corner of his eye, a yellow and brown Pokémon spoke. The conversation wasn’t as loud as he had hoped. Sticking one big cherry-colored ear out the tent, he tried listening closer.

Sunny walked up to Red, not noticing the weird pokemon.
"Hello?"

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlyingFoxWink » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:46 pm

Red noticed the large purple Pokémon and his eyes dilated. He hissed, shoving his berries to the end of the tent and wide-eyeing the dark-type.
FlyingFoxWink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:23 pm

FlyingFoxWink wrote:Red noticed the large purple Pokémon and his eyes dilated. He hissed, shoving his berries to the end of the tent and wide-eyeing the dark-type.

"Woah! I'm friendly!"

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coolrouge » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:28 pm

Dr. Potan wrote:
Coolrouge wrote: "But before you go, I want to ask you something that surely, any Pokemon can answer."

Drowzee was curious about something, for him, being proactive is important to prepare for future threats.

"Can you fight? Surely you could at least put up some competition. You know, One day, someone will become the strongest Pokemon on this island. You can too if you're determined about it, I've met some Pokemon who told me about their journey ever since their beginning."

Shortly after speaking, Drowzee looked up at the sky, admiring how nature works and how life flows. It is important to know how to be determined when hardships pass you by.

"I'd never thought of that, I do know some things but, not much."

"Well, what do you know? Tackle? Scratch? Headbutt? Pound?
If you're just a normal type Pokemon, just say it. Even an igglybuff can put up a good fight."
Coolrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotus eater » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:54 pm

The noivern stumbeled after the traumatising fall, ending up meeting a crossing weedle. Rai got up and sat, majorly disapointed.
"So, not only that im lost and cant fly, i cant find something decent to eat" He whined. Rai decided to curl up and take a nap to ward off the hunger.
lotus eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlyingFoxWink » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:24 am

Red narrowed his eyes. He didn’t know what to think of the words coming from the large Pokémon. “What are you doing, huh? You want some of my berries? Well, they’re mine!” he spit in his raspy tone.
FlyingFoxWink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:29 pm

FlyingFoxWink wrote:Red narrowed his eyes. He didn’t know what to think of the words coming from the large Pokémon. “What are you doing, huh? You want some of my berries? Well, they’re mine!” he spit in his raspy tone.

"What!? No! I just wanted to say hi!

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlyingFoxWink » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:21 pm

Red narrowed his eyes. He stood in front of his berries cautiously, scanning the Skuntank for anything out of place. “You seem suspicious to me. And you smell!” He rudely remarked.
FlyingFoxWink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:23 pm

FlyingFoxWink wrote:Red narrowed his eyes. He stood in front of his berries cautiously, scanning the Skuntank for anything out of place. “You seem suspicious to me. And you smell!” He rudely remarked.

"What do you expect from a skuntank?"

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me