Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby Yveltal » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:17 pm

[ apologies for the delay, i'll have one up in a few :> ]
Yveltal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Postby universal song » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:34 am

(Hello?)
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Postby Mister Muse » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:56 am

╒╡ >>;╞╕
Mister Muse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yveltal » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:56 pm

[ ahh, a thousand apologies! i got wrapped up in other things and forgot about this. semi-short post since its pretty late for me. ]

cypress / fire-resistant mudwing / with talus and solar
      the dark-colored mudwing nodded at talus's words, glad that he had been able to help. he wondered what would've happened if he hadn't appeared; would they have been trapped down there? cypress didn't think of talus as weak at all, but he didn't linger on the thought for long. 'cypress', he quickly wrote in the sand in response to the sandwing hybrid's question, then swept it away for more room. 'nice to meet you both.' it wasn't common to meet hybrids in pyrrhia, especially multiple in the same area. what had happened, though, to cause such a fire on the island? had talus caused it, if he had firebreath? cypress couldn't think of a reason for him to, or at least didn't want to. but he focused his mind on the matter at hand: helping them both out of this hellhole.

'after a chance to rest, we should get her away from here. i spotted a few small, but close, islands on the way here.' cypress swiftly wrote, before sweeping the sand clear with his tail. it was always an inconvenience, having to no voice to speak with, but at least he had sand to write in. usually he tried to bring parchment and ink for messages, but often ended up forgetting it on trips. but no matter. unfortunately cypress had no knowledge of medical things to help solar out, but hopefully the fresh air would help her out at least a little, and the fire wouldn't reach them for a little while.
Yveltal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me