||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:24 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: ???

Kai quickly followed after the Leafeon arriving at the scene. These were fire types, easy enough for him, he hoped. He took a quick second to read the situation before he got into action.

Kyoko||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Crush: None||Tags: Chiaki, ???

Kyoko gave a suprised yelp when she was lifted by her scruff, where had that trainer come from? She hadn't seen it at all. Desperatley trashing she tried to get loose from the trainers grip. Even though it hurt her neck she had to get away.

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: reserved

Rin slowly creeped up on the birds, using the skills she had learned from Mikasa. The birds had no way of knowing she was approaching. The could feel the wind against her face ruffling fur. It carried a strong scent of Taillow, this would be an easy scare.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:31 am

Roxas/male/eevee/four moons old/loner/Tags: Same as Sora

He saw the espeon being captured and headbutted(Better people?) the human.

Sora/male/eevee/four moons old/loner/Tags: Roxas and all who are in trouble

He kept using dig.
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:33 am

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko sat up, her tail wagging furiously. "Yes!" She squeaked, the thought of the night was such a beautiful vision. "I stayed up all night once and I just looked at the sky thinking if I closed my eyes for one moment I would miss something wonderful." She smiled softly, "and it turns out I was right, I have seen stars stamped into the night sky that were as bright at the moon itself." She tilted her head slightly, "isn't that awesome?"

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: Seiko
Meeku is asleep

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: open!
Eosa flopped onto the ground outside of the camp, standing up instantly. "I-i did it! " she smiled uncontrollably, "suckers! I win!!" She squeaked out, scampering off but stopped when she smelt a trail of multiple Eeveeloutions. "Ohh! Is there a party going on!" She smiled following the scent trail, not noticing the horrid smell of the twolegs monster.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:43 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Open?
Taiga curled her tails around her paws, sighing. "Kai just ran off... I wish I would have said something. W-what if I missed my chance to say something? What if that would have been the last time...? Oh, Kai!"

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Kyoko, ???
Chiaki continued playing dead. For the most part, she was left alone. She was alarmed when she saw the twoleg kick Roxas, before throwing Kyoko into an odd contraption- she had heard Makoto call it a "cage" and closing it. This wasn't going well...

Seiko||Female||Medicine Eevee||Leafeon||Open||Tags: Kyoko, Chiaki, ???
Seiko was grabbed by the other twoleg, who threw her into the same cage as well. She pressed against the bars, but they wouldn't budge. "What is this...?"

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: The action~!
Makoto had noticed the commotion and ran out to where everyone was. He stopped, however, when he saw everything, his pulse accelerating; he had seen this all before...
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:50 am

Sora/male/eevee/four moons old/loner/Tags: Roxas and all who are in trouble

He saw his brother get kicked and came to his aid using swift on the humans.

Roxas/male/eevee/four moons old/loner/Tags: Same as Sora

He used swift on the strange thorny nests.
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:53 am

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko sat up, her tail wagging furiously. "Yes!" She squeaked, the thought of the night was such a beautiful vision. "I stayed up all night once and I just looked at the sky thinking if I closed my eyes for one moment I would miss something wonderful." She smiled softly, "and it turns out I was right, I have seen stars stamped into the night sky that were as bright at the moon itself." She tilted her head slightly, "isn't that awesome?"

~~~~~
Meeku is asleep

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: evil things and Seiko!!
Eosa scurried to a bush and peeked out through the leafs, seeing Seiko being thrown into a cage, her eyes widening in shock. "Seiko! Why are you being put into that thing!"
She squeaked, running up to one of the twolegs and bit hard into the soft flesh. "let go of her!" She snarled, scratching at its leg. " or I'll tear you to shreds!! "

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:55 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: ???

Kai locked on and targeted one of the Houndooms. He prepared a Water pulse in his cheeks wanting to make it as powerful as possible. Kai released the water hitting the Houndoom on the flank, maybe not the best place, but still had to cause some damage.

Kyoko||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Crush: None||Tags: Seiko, ???

Kyoko tried to scratch the twoleg once she was thrown into the cage. "N-no not Seiko!" She called trying to get the others to notice before it was too late, who would help all the injured pokémon after the fight, sure it was over for her but the others had to live on. "I'm not sure" She then replied to Seikos after she had been thrown in with her. She tried to bite the bars but it just eneded up making her jaw hurt. "It seems to be made by some type of metal" She said mostly to herself. She should be panicking at this point but she couldn't help but show the odd enclosure some interest.

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: reserved

Rin slowly creeped up on the birds, using the skills she had learned from Mikasa. The birds had no way of knowing she was approaching. The could feel the wind against her face ruffling fur. It carried a strong scent of Taillow, this would be an easy scare.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:05 am

Lilac||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Poppy, Zenith, Dusk

Lilac felt bad for the two Umbreons, one who had done nothing to earn the comment, and the other being her own brother. She thought she should be upset with Poppy for her commenting such a thing, but she couldn't. After all, she's know her brother all her life and he could get... Touchy... Her ears dropped a little when Zenith started to leave, but they perked up again when he returned, finally questioning the crack and what Poppy was hiding. Lilac thought she should be relieved that they could start talking about what's important finally, but his tone of voice worried her. 'Maybe he won't be so understanding...?' She worried in her head.

Dusk||Male||Warrior||Umbreon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Lilac, Poppy, Zenith

Dusk shook himself off and looked back at Zenith in slight dissapointment at his departure, but pretended this was not so when he came back and questioned Poppy. He too hadn't noticed the crack or Poppy's paw, and curiosity arose. He looked at her questioningly. "Yeah, what's up with that?" He asked, less irritation and more suspicion showing.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:14 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Open
"Please come back..." Taiga pleaded to thin air, holding back a sob. This was all her fault...

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Kyoko, ???
Chiaki stood when she saw the twolegs return their Houndoom before having the odd silver nest devoured by the monsters. One twoleg followed suit, quickly, and the other followed after prying Eosa off his leg with a pained howl. The monster roared to life once again and took off.

Seiko||Female||Medicine Eevee||Leafeon||Open||Tags: Kyoko, Chiaki, ???
"Oh StarClan this can't be happening..." Seiko murmured, before glancing around. There were more of these odd metal nests all around them, some containing Eevees and Eeveelutions. Her eyes grew wide as she counted them all. What did they need so many Eevees for?

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: The action~!
Makoto was frozen in place. They had taken Kyoko. They had taken the medicine Eevee. They were gone. No... no no! Not again!"
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:20 am

~~~~~
Meeku is asleep

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: evil twoleg!
Eosa let out a startled yelp as the twoleg grabbed her by the scruff and looked at her with a annoyed expression. After it had commented a few weird noises to the other two leg she was tossed aside into a tree and landed on the ground, the two leg walking away to collect more of her clan mates. Eosa struggled to get up and felt her legs collapse beneath her and the world going black.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles