Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Blastclaws/Blaststar
He said gently," we did the guard for a moon Finchpaw. We thought that we either had the killer exiled or that the guard was doing it's job. I volunteered to be apart of the team last night but lionstar didn't want to risk losing another deputy." He understood the toms fury. He sighed. "I would have rather the killer taken my life over your father's and I told him that. I know that I'm most likely the next on the list for the killer and I know how hurt Icepaw, Lakepaw, and Stormclaw would be if it were me. I know one thing from scent Finchpaw our killer isn't truly doing the killing. There's rogues doing their dirty work." He shook his head. He stared sadly at the young tom. "It hurts that he's gone Finchpaw and I owed him my life. But he walks in Star clan and watches over us." He looked at his mate knowing she'd stay faithful to him. He knew she wouldn't vote for him but would his clanmates?
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:28 pm

Finchpaw (definitely messed up)
TAGS
Blaststar
Stormclaw
Icekit

COMMENT
Wow Finchpaw is pretty messed up now, thanks killer ;)

The tom glanced at Icekit, Stormclaw, and Blastclaws ”I’m sorry...I can’t....I need to be alone.” He sniffed and picked up his father, lugging the large tom out of camp and behind a tree. Finchpaw wept curling himself around Lionstar, his body aches and eyes burned.The tom curled his father around him and fell asleep. Dry blood covered his pelt and stiffened it. The tom stifled a yelp, and nuzzles deeper into his cold father’s chest for warmth, but he found nothing. I’ll go back to camp later....I can’t be around all those cats...,I need to be with my dad...His thoughts calmed him down as he slept in the fur of Lionstar, barely asleep, so any cat could wake him.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikan! » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Icepaw

”Finchpaw! Wait!” Icepaw tried to shout, but it came out as a raspy whisper. She considered chasing after him but decided better. Head drooped, she padded back to Stormclaw. ”Mama... will the murderer kill daddy? He’s the leader now... I don’t want him to die!” she wailed, letting herself become enveloped by her mother as if she were still a kit. What if the killer took Blastedstar’s life next? Icepaw couldn’t bear the thought.
i am no longer active on this site.
everything on my account that is
rare+ is for pokefarm
or for art.

pfq trades please D:
a click+feed for my babies?
ImageImage
mikan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:49 pm

Blaststar
He watched Finchpaw run off. "He'll be back. Finchpaw isn't the killer," he said. He looked at his kit. "Icepaw, dearest, if they get me then I'll always walk with you all but I'll be in star clan. But I won't let that happen anytime soon. I will protect our clan." He nuzzled his kit. "Besides if anything happens to me I trust Finchpaw will keep you safe."
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:55 pm

Stormclaw

Stormclaw wrapped her tail around Icekit, hoping Finchpaw would be alright. "I don't want him to die either, so Blastclaws, do everything in your power to stay alive." Stormclaw told her mate.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:58 pm

Finchpaw
TAGS
Blaststar
Stormclaw
Icekit

COMMENT
Oof that took me a while to write, and now I’m crying. I feel Finchpaw ;-;
Feedback would be nice (did I give you the feels??? ;) )

The tom stood and glanced at the still body of his father, solemnly the tom started to dig a hole in a bed of flowers. The tom continued, dirt clotted between his toes, some getting in his eyes. He finished digging and took a quick breath. Finchpaw gave his father a lick on the cheek and gently placed him in the hole. Gently he shut Lionstar’s eyes. Finchpaw gingerly placed a daisy across his chest. ”May Starclan accept you into their loving arms and hold you there, may your youth be fulfilled and your days be jolly.” Finchpaw gave a silent prayer and then covered Lionstar into the ground. Finchpaw sat there staring at the auburn colored dirt, his mouth pursed. A breeze lifted his fur, Finchpaw felt his father depart for starclan. The tom then whispered these final words and continued to sit there feeling the wind against his stiff blood sodden pelt.”I love you...”
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlovex » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:05 pm

Whiteshade was peacefully sleeping in the warriors den. She believed everything had gone back to normal since there had been no more murders. Maybe they had finally exiled the right cat. She was awoken all of a sudden when a cat nearly tripped over her trying to make their way out of the hen. "Hey! What gives?" She hissed, but was instantly quiet when she caught a faint smell of blood. Fear suddenly rushed over her. It wasn't what she thought it was. It couldn't be, right? But her suspicions were confirmed for a second time when she saw commotion and a big puddle of blood in the center of the clearing. She had to hold back a yowl of surprise. How could this be? Standing up, whiteshade shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. She padded to the apprentices den, where she'd hoped Foxpaw would be. She had to make sure he was okay. "Foxpaw?" she called, poking her head into the den.
Starlovex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FNAF » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm

(welp, there goes your leadership lionstar! murderer pm me?)
(don't worry finchpaw, your daddy watches over you from starclan ^^")
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:20 am

(I'm the deputy nnOOoo X'D)
Applestripes walked out of her den and flicker her ears. "Is... is everything okay?" she mewed, cautiously taking a step outside. The sharp scent of fear and the the sad wails of anguish echoing through the clearing told her the opposite. Scared, she walked further to the group of cats. "Who was it?" she whispered. "Where- Where's Lionstar??"
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:03 am

Daisykit startled awake at the first cry. Following her mom, her eyes wide. "Who's killing our leaders?" She asked, ears back. "Lionstar was killed," she told Applestripe.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me