-{LIONCLAN}- (OPEN!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: -{LIONCLAN}- (OPEN!)

Postby Trumpets » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:21 am

RAINSTORM | Warrior | Tags: Wolfpaw

She had to bite back a snarky reply-- something like suggesting he clean her nest for her. But she was trying to be better. Less grumpy. It must be interesting to have your leader as your mentor, especially when that leader was as... unique as Stumblestar. Rainstorm heaved herself upward to a sitting position, curling her tail over her front paws. It was probably about time that she be useful, too. "I've been meaning to fetch some spare moss to drop off with the elders and the medicine den. You can help me with that." It wasn't nearly as exciting as sparring or hunting, but it was character-building. The supply was low, and while no one had asked her to do it, Rainstorm needed an excuse to get out and stretch her legs. "You sure Stumblestar won't miss you for a little bit?"
Trumpets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:08 pm

• Adderstorm •
senior warrior |
bio | location: outside camp | tags: Snowpaw

He looked at Snowpaw, his gaze filled with approval. He didn’t speak as he turned to leave the camp. He trusted that she would be right behind him. He nodded in greeting to any cats that he passed on their way out. Once they were a fair ways away from the camp, he turned to look at his apprentice. “Alright, how about you show me what you can do,” He told her. He wanted to get a good feel for what they needed to focus on next.

• Frostwhisker •
warrior |
bio | app: Tunapaw | location: camp | tags: Tunapaw

“You’re right, becoming strong is always good, it’ll help you protect and care for the clan,” She replied, turning to look at Adderstorm. He seemed to have already picked Nightfrost to lead a patrol, so they would know soon if they would be joining him.

• Badgerpaw •
apprentice |
bio | mentor: Bayleaf | location: camp | tags: Bayleaf, Nightfrost

He nodded as Bayleaf spoke. “That sounds great!” He replied excitedly. His attention was turned to Nightfrost as he approached. He stayed quiet, letting his mentor do the talking. He didn’t mind doing a patrol before his training, it could help him prepare for the day. Either way, he was excited for whatever happened.

• Squirrelpaw •
apprentice |
bio | mentor: Moonshadow | location: outside camp | tags: Moonshadow

With her tail held high, she padded after Moonshadow. “That’s fine with me!” She replied cheerfully. She stayed alert and close to her mentor. The day was already turning out to be great, she just hoped they wouldn’t find anything out of place.

• Owlstream •
warrior |
bio | location: camp | tags: Orcasplash

“That sounds like a good idea! I could join you if you would like,” She offered, flicking her ears a little. It would be good for her to work on her own fishing skills as well.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:43 am

Pineapplepaw - medicine cat apprentice - female - mentor (Crookface) - tags: Whitemask, Ravenstep

She nodded to the queen "Yes Crookface already knows that, she is already asked me for few times what kind of herbs and things it's needed to do when they're going to be born" she meowed to her "I think she is very excited about their birthing, and so do I actually" she kept meowing. She flicked her ears a little bit as she had this little weird whips out of the queen, but didn't ask anything about it, maybe it was in her own head anyway. She looked over to the queen's mate Ravenstep "Morning Ravenstep, yes my training is going fine, just come to check if anything is all right in here" she mewed to the tom.

Bayleaf - warrior - male - apprentice (Badgerpaw) - tags: Badgerpaw, Nightfrost

He looked at his apprentice and then back to Nightfrost "Hunting, well then sure, I actually wanted to see Badgerpaw's skills so, maybe we could train a little bit during the hunting" he meowed to the warrior "Of course I will accompany the hunting too, but I do want to see you catching prey without me to say anything about it, sounds fine to you Badgerpaw?" he meowed to his apprentice.

Orcasplash - warrior - female - apprentice (-) - tags: Owlsteam

She looked at her "Yes I was going to ask you if you wanted to join me, but I was not sure if you had something else already on mind, but if not then yes, please join me" she purred softly. She flicked her tail "It could be fun too" she murmured in excitement.

Tunapaw - apprentice - male - mentor (Frostwhisker) - tags: Frostwhisker

He looked around the camp, seeing some groups forming here and there "So how long are we going to wait? I think there are already patrols being formed likely both hunting and border patrols are already done? so..." he meowed to her, as he looked up to his mentor "Could we go then?" he asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby portals » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:28 am

Venus That Eclipsed The Sun

Warrior | Female | 40 Moons | Tags: Larksong

Venus purred at the thought of her running to Larksong if she had any problems. "I'll have to let you know then!" Her sweet gentle nature just radiated mom energy, it definitely reminded her of her own mother back in the tribe. At the mention of Cloudkit's name her ears perked and her heart raced. Little baby's breathes bloomed on her coat, along with small rose buds and petals poofed from my her pelt. "He'll make a eager apprentice though! If you ever need a break I can have him help change bedding for the nursery and keep him busy!" She made the suggestion. 'Maybe this is my fathers gift to me.' the pale calico thought to herself, her father being named Cloud With Lightning In Belly, originally Cloudwatcher. He passed not long before she left searching for Lionclan, his last words to her were he had one last gift for her. Perhaps this was it. "I'd love to meet him!" She purred

portals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:47 am

Lakesong - Female - Queen - 56 moons - Tags: Venus That Eclipsed The Sun, Cloudkit, open

Lakesong purred softly, stretched and rose to her paws again, shaking her long grey fur as she did. With a glance towards the nursery the she-cat smiled at the sight of something small and white clambereing out outside. "Well i think you can meet him now if you would like, it looks like naptime is over"
Lakesong watched as her kit began to race over, her heart warming more at the sight of the small ball of fluff that was her son.

Cloudkit - Male - Kit - 3 moons - Tags: Venus That Eclipsed The Sun, Lakesong, open

Cloudkit yawned and blinked as he started to look around the nursery for his mother. It took him a little while to get his barings before begin to follow the scent of his mother out into the camp. Upon spotting Lakesong, the little kit began running as fast as he could, not fully paying attention to whether he was getting in any other cats way. His little paws slide and slipped a little but he soon pounced on Lakesong's fluffy tail
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby portals » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:22 am

Warrior | Female | 40 Moons | Tags: Larksong & Cloudkit

Ears angling back at the slight noise of paw pads squabbling out of the nursery, and small white ball of fluff had pounced onto Larksong's tail. Venus noticed that the grey queen's face had softened more at the sight of the kit. Blue gaze laying on the kit, it warmed her heart to see Cloudkit. "Well he certainly has a strong pounce! He'll be a great hunter!" Venus purred, she began to think of whenever Cloudkit had become an apprentice, if she'd be his mentor. After all she's a great hunter! She'd even teach him her fathers great tips from old Lionclan and tribe! That's thinking to far into the future though! Her attention snapped back to the presence.

She noticed that her sentence had surprised the young tom, he began to get closer to his mother. Venus laid down in the sun, and made herself a bit smaller to appear more friendly and welcoming. She knew her accent was a bit thick, maybe it scared the kit with such a foreign tongue. "Hello Cloudkit! My name is Venus, it's a pleasure to meet you!" She reached her paw out, pads up, a small white dandelion bloomed from her paw. She offered it to the small kit to make a wish and blow the little seeds away.

portals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:29 am

𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
25 moons |Female | Deputy | Apprentice: Squirrelpaw | tags: SquirrelPaw | mentions:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MoonShadow nodded and headed towards the camp exit. She wanted to exit as soon as able before she was pulled for anything else this day. It had been a while since she had been able to take SquirrelPaw out alone and she wanted to spend quality time with her. "If you could choose one area to work on further in your training - what would it be?" she asked curiously as they headed west towards the border.

𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭
25 moons |male | Warrior | Tags: BayLeaf, Badgerpaw| Mentions: OwlStream

NightFrost nodded at the confirmation he received from BayLeef."excellent. If I interrupted breakfast please feel free to resume. I need to go speak with OwlStream as well about the patrol" he stated before dipping his head to the warrior and apprentice. "I am hoping to leave sooner rather than later" he mentioned before flicking his tail and turning to scan the camp for OwlStream.

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐏𝐚𝐰
11 moons |male | apprentice |apprentice to: StumbleStar | tags: RainStorm |

WolfPaw watched the warrior adjust her posture and offered something that he could assist with. Wolfpaw reigned in his urge to run thankful circles around the camp - Finally he could do something useful! "That would be great, I'd love to help" he responded with a nod of his head. RainStorm's question caught his attention, WolfPaw turned his head again looking around the camp again for his mentor. "I haven't even seen StumbleStar today. So I don't think he'll mind. I've been waiting a while to see if I could see him and I havent" he explained.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:59 pm

Cloudkit - Male - Kit - 3 moons - Tags: Venus That Eclipsed The Sun, Lakesong, open

Cloudkit stared up at the new looking she-cat, tilting his head a little at the dandelions growing out of her fur. He had stories of cats like Venus before but he was still rather curious. Carefully he wandered closer to her paw, thought to himself for a little before taking a deep breath and blowing with all of his little lungs.
When he finished he flops down onto his belly and smiled at Venus "I'm gonna be the bestest hunter the clan has ever seen!"
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby portals » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:09 am

Warrior | Female | 40 Moons | Tags: Larksong & Cloudkit

Venus watched as the little fluff ball drew closer to look at the dandelion, then taking a deep breath and releasing it upon the flower, the little seeds began to swirl and danced up to the sky, catching wind and being carried away with the wish of the young kit's dreams. Venus turned her gaze onto Cloudkit as he began to boast about becoming the clans' future best hunter. She felt herself beaming at the kit, almost feeling reminiscent of her younger moons. "Oh I'm sure you'll become the clan's best hunter!" Venus purred at the young tom. She exchanged a pleased look with Larksong.

The sweet smell of the nursery and milk made her almost have mother like feelings. Perhaps she could see herself having kits one day. But she wasn't sure of if she'd take a kit under her watch or have them one day. If so with who? No one really came to mind, she barely knew any tom cats in the clan. She was just grateful enough Stumblestar let her join, since he's heard of her father and remember him leaving.

"Hey Cloudkit would you like to help me today? I know where there's fresh moss!" She lowered her head and began to whisper. "Maybe make your mom a fresh nest for taking such great care of you! Well look for some feathers too!" She purred, knowing Larksong could hear her.

portals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:33 am

Cloudkit purrs and hops up and down a little from excitement at having something new for him to do. He knew it was pointless trying to convince Stumblestar to make him an apprentice early but the days just dragged on. He just wanted to be useful. "Oh I'd love to help! Mama needs a really comfy nest" he mews as he dashes about between the legs of Lakesong and Venus.

Lakesong - Female - Queen - 56 moons - Tags: Venus That Eclipsed The Sun, Cloudkit, open

Lakesong purred softly as she watched her son dash around with excitement. He needed the little bit of experience he could get from helping Venus, and she would never say no to a new nest, especially one with feathers. It would also give the other residents of the nursery a little bit more peace and quiet and allow the warriors and apprentices in camp a moment with Cloudkit trying to play with them

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me