Mysticclan 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Mysticclan 2.0

Postby Animals65 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:50 am

Creamflower listens to Blinkpaw's question and smiles. "Well," she replied. "My second favorite prey is actually bird eggs! I remember when I was a kit one of the warriors brought back a nest full of bird eggs one leaf-bare. He said that it was better than nothing especially when prey is already scarce. I tried one and I loved it ever since!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:38 pm

Fadedember
❝The Master of Zen❞
gender; Non-Binary age; 32 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansex-Demirom
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Breezespark tagged; Caimanpaw

indentation They watched as the pale-furred she-cat padded away for a heartbeat before nodding to themselves. Humming softly, they started over to Caimanpaw, who judging by her sluggish movements, probably didn't get much - or any - sleep the night before."Morning, Caimanpaw." they greeted her softly, as to not startle her. "We've got a patrol this morning. I don't have plans for much afterward, but I do want us to do a bit of training before dusk. So anywhere between the time we return to camp and before training, is some free time, to relax or get some sleep." They mewed, glancing the she-cat over eyes glimmering with concern. More often than not, Fadedember found himself concerned about their apprentice's progress and found themselves wondering if they should consult Frostfern or Thunderpaw about it. But there was only so much they could do to balance their apprentice's needs, sleep vs training was hard enough without her insomnia, though they oddly found it to be fun. Though that may not be the best way to describe it, they were rather fond of their apprentice.

Maplehaze
❝The Vengeful❞
gender; Female age; 48 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansexual
mentions; Blinkpaw & Creamflower tagged; Open

indentation From her spot the torbie watched her apprentice, who seemed to be more focused on talking with Creamflower than eating and getting ready to go. Face twisting into a frown for a heartbeat, the she-cat mentally added time management onto her list of things to teach her apprentice. A tricky thing to teach, I say. A lecture, followed by more lectures when needed. She thought, figuring that she should remember to bring up real-life examples and such. Humming softly, she relaxed allowing herself to fall from a normal sitting position to lay down. As she waited, the curly furred warrior grumbled nonsense under her breath, eyes half-lidded staring at Blinkpaw and Creamflower.

Crestpaw
❝The Sceret Keeper❞
gender; Female age; 10 Moons rank; Apprentice sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; Jaguarpaw, Silverbrook & Breezespark tagged; Muddylake

indentation She blinked as Breezespark padded up and waved her tail in a silent greeting mentally dismissing herself from that conversation. It seemed like she wasn't invited, which was fine, she still wasn't interested in doing much at the moment. Crestpaw was brought out of her thoughts by Muddylake's approach. Her ears perked up as the feline spoke, and she nodded before getting to her feet. "Sure." Crestpaw mewed with a shrug. Using her tail she waved a silent goodbye to the others and jerked her head toward another spot before she slowly started to pad over. "From what I was last told, most of my training was finished. I could probably use a bit more practice on some of the more complex battle moves, but otherwise, we were focusing on my hunting skills. Which, in all honesty, needs improvement, I struggle with catching mice, shrews, and voles strangely enough rather than rabbits, birds, and fish."

Zion
❝The Prickly Pear❞
gender; Male age; 50 Moons rank; Loner sexuality; Androsexual
mentions; The Clan tagged; Open

indentationHis mind wandered as he walked, a mixture of fear and excitement bubbled up inside him, though he kept it strictly under lock and key. Zion wondered what these clan cats would be like, would they be open and friendly? or more reserved and cold? Maybe excitable and kit-like? Truth be told, Zion could probably use a bit of the latter in his life, even he knew that he'd gotten much too dull these past moons. He paused for a moment catching sight of a flash of silver in the river. In a flash, the seal brown tom lashed out a single paw and scooped up what was to be his breakfast. After swiftly ending its life, the tom picked it up and padded forward, deciding that he could wait a bit before eating. He wasn't that hungry after all, and it wasn't like some stranger was going to take his catch from him.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat May 08, 2021 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:39 am

Deerblaze
tom// warrior// apprentice (Molepaw)// crush (open)// talking with: Molepaw
/=/
He turned to Cloudedfire, as the deputy called for him and Molepaw "...uh...alright, hunting patrol huh" he meowed looking at Molepaw "well I guess we're going for a hunting patrol first then. He thought for a moment, then a smile approved to his face "Hey Molepaw? do you want to go to ask the cats to join this patrol? apprentices their mentors, anyone you think could be open for this patrol?" he meowed to her. As his apprentice walked away he made a look around the clearing as well but gave the younger cat a chance to get cats to this patrol, this could be very good practice for the younger cat too.

Muddylake
agender// young warrior//apprentice (Crestpaw)// crush (open)// talking with: Crestpaw
/=/
They listened to the younger she-cat "if that's so, then we could always do some hunting practice now then? Anyway we could need to do some hunting that pile is not lasting for too long" they meowed to her. She didn't of course told it, but they found it funny how Chestpaw was good at hunting larger or faster prey than smaller and maybe easier prey like mice.

Breezespark
she// queen// apprentice (n/a)// crush (open)// talking with: Fadedember, Silverbrook, Jaguarpaw, (Crestpaw)
/=/
She gives the warrior a smile and nods "yes of course" she meowed watching around the clearing for the female warrior. She started to walk toward her at the moment she saw her with Crestpaw and Jaguarpaw "Good morning Silverbrook, Jaguarpaw, Crestpaw" she meowed to each cat, before turning to the warrior "you free? Fadedember wants you to join us in patrol? you could take Jaguarpaw with you" she meowed to her.

Vinepaw
trans-tom// apprentice// mentor (Duststar)// crush (open)// talking with: Seeker
/=/
He listened to the elder but had little hard time fully understand what the cat was actually talking about, how going to be an elder can actually get away from the sad truth that cats do pass away, without any warnings and even in grazier ages. He didn't know how to put anything after those words, as he didn't really get them. Flicking his ears he looked at the elder with confusion "anyone interesting? what do you mean? in a romantic way or what?" he meowed flicking his tail "if that's so, no...not really...I am not even thought about those things really yet..." he keeps meowing.

Slashpaw
tom// apprentice //mentor (Nightpelt)// crush (open)// talking with: Nightpelt
/=/
He looked at the prey pile hungrily there were not that many, but enough for few cats to actually eat "yeah sounds good to me, he picked up a vole to them to share. He looked at his mentor "why not? Could it be easier for you if you did tell him? who knows maybe he likes you back?" he meowed to her.

Blinkpaw
tom// apprentice// mentor (Mapleblaze)// crush (open)// talking with: Mapleblaze, Creamflower
/=/
He flicked his ears little unsure about the queen's words "a bird eggs? You can actually eat those things? Are they good? I've never tasted them, how can you get them down to the tree, without breaking them, and is the shell hard to eat? is there even anything to eat there, those eggs are so small" he started to ask questions after questions as the subject interested him.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:37 am

Creamflower listens to Blinkpaw's overabundance of questions and smiles, giggling a little. "Well," she explained. "To eat a bird egg, you have to use your teeth to crack the egg open first. Cracking the egg shouldn't be too hard as our teeth are strong and sharp. Inside the shell there is a yellow water-like substance call yoke. You then lap up the yoke inside the cracked egg. You don't really eat the shell, you pretty much lap up the yoke inside. I personally think they taste great, but of course every cat is different! In order to get the eggs from the tree, I normally would take the nest with me and keep my head level with the tree as I climb down."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:27 am

Frostfern|she-cat|47 moons|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: XXX|Apprentice: Thunderpaw|tags: OPEN

"We're pretty short on lovage and marigold, but any herbs would be fine"

Nightpelt|she-cat|36 moons|Warrior|Crush: Riverclaw|Apprentice: Slashpaw|tags: Slashpaw

"I don't know...."
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Tue May 04, 2021 3:35 pm

𝔇𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
———————————————————
Tom | Leader | 58 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Vinepaw | Mentions: Riverclaw, Bramblepaw, Vinepaw, Seeker| Tag: Riverclaw, Bramblepaw | Location: camp

He shook his head a little, “I don’t really have anyone in particular you can take.” He then looked around noticing that his apprentice and Seeker were gone. “If you happen to run into Vinepaw or Seeker do you think you can send them back?”

𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇
———————————————————
Non-binary | Elder | 100 Moons | Crush: None | Mentions: Vinepaw, Zion | Tag: Vinepaw| Location: out on the territory
They let out a soft chuckle going to continue to talk but stopped sniffing the air an unfamiliar scent in the air. Flicking their ears, then glanced around trying to see if the feline they could smell. They hummed realizing that Vinepaw was with them and they haven’t really responded. “Ah sorry got a bit distracted, do you smell that?” They softly spoke the scent was close and on their territory.

𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜
———————————————————
She-cat | Warrior | 26 moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Jaguarpaw | Mentions: Jaguarpaw, Crestpaw, Muddylake, Breezespark| Tags: Jaguarpaw, Crestpaw,Breezespark | Location: camp

She hummed nodding as she smiled softly. “Alright, we can head out of Fadedember is ready to go.” She glanced in the direction where she saw Fadedember go. “I’m going to be waiting by the entrance for them.” She glanced to Jaguarpaw, “you going to come with me?”

мσℓєραω
———————————————————
Trans-she-cat | Apprentice | 10 Moons | Crush: Open | Mentor: Deerblaze| Mentions: Deerblaze, Nightpelt, Slashpaw | Tags: Deerblaze, Nightpelt, Slashpaw | Location: camp

She let out an airy sigh as she walked away glancing around hoping to spot someone. Noticing Slashpaw and Nightpelt talking, she walked over pain starting to rush through her paws. She tried to ignore it as she got to them, “Nightpelt, Slashpaw?” Her voice was soft a bit anxious but trying not to show it to much.

Brittlekit
———————————————————
Tom | Kit | 2 Moons | Crush: none | Mentions: Breezespark, Creamflower, Duststar | Tags: open | Location: by camp entrance

He sat outside the nursery looking at the top of the trees seeing if he could see the blue sky. Despite his young age he held so much pain. He had no family, they left him they were gone. Was it cause the way he looked, or was it because he was defective? Why was he here when he felt no one wanted him. He didn't know his father, his mother took his sister and vanished. He sighed and looked around in hopes he could find someone to talk to or rope into playing a game.
Not seeing anyone he glanced to the camp entrance debating weather or not to adventure out there. Multiple thoughts running though his head. He drifted along with his thoughts as he felt as if he was walking closer and closer to the entrance. Blinking for a moment he realized he was crying, not only that but he was actually next to the entrance. He sat himself down only looking through the branches in hopes to see something, or someone. Though he didn't expect to see anyone he still felt a weight in his chest as he laid down and curled up in a tight ball trying to comfort himself. How, how can he do this? The other queens are always busy the warriors don't have time for him. The apprentices are just as busy, he had no reason to talk or play with Duststar. He felt more tears fall from his eyes. He felt so alone, he wanted a family but it felt like no one wanted him.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Tue May 04, 2021 10:48 pm

Frostfern|she-cat|47 moons|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: XXX|Apprentice: Thunderpaw|tags: Thunderpaw

"We're pretty short on lovage and marigold, but any herbs would be fine"

Nightpelt|she-cat|36 moons|Warrior|Crush: Riverclaw|Apprentice: Slashpaw|tags: Slashpaw and Molepaw

I turned around at Molepaw's voice. "oh, hello"
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat May 08, 2021 4:04 pm

Fadedember
❝The Master of Zen❞
gender; Non-Binary age; 32 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansex-Demirom
mentions; Breezespark tagged; Caimanpaw

indentation They watched as the pale-furred she-cat padded away for a heartbeat before nodding to themselves. Humming softly, they started over to Caimanpaw, who judging by her sluggish movements, probably didn't get much - or any - sleep the night before."Morning, Caimanpaw." they greeted her softly, as to not startle her. "We've got a patrol this morning. I don't have plans for much afterward, but I do want us to do a bit of training before dusk. So anywhere between the time we return to camp and before training, is some free time, to relax or get some sleep." They mewed, glancing the she-cat over eyes glimmering with concern. More often than not, Fadedember found himself concerned about their apprentice's progress and found themselves wondering if they should consult Frostfern or Thunderpaw about it. But there was only so much they could do to balance their apprentice's needs, sleep vs training was hard enough without her insomnia, though they oddly found it to be fun. Though that may not be the best way to describe it, they were rather fond of their apprentice.

Maplehaze
❝The Vengeful❞
gender; Female age; 48 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansexual
mentions; Blinkpaw & Creamflower tagged; Open

indentation From her spot the torbie watched her apprentice, who seemed to be more focused on talking with Creamflower than eating and getting ready to go. Face twisting into a frown for a heartbeat, the she-cat mentally added time management onto her list of things to teach her apprentice. A tricky thing to teach, I say. A lecture, followed by more lectures when needed. She thought, figuring that she should remember to bring up real-life examples and such. Humming softly, she relaxed allowing herself to fall from a normal sitting position to lay down. As she waited, the curly furred warrior grumbled nonsense under her breath, eyes half-lidded staring at Blinkpaw and Creamflower.

Crestpaw
❝The Sceret Keeper❞
gender; Female age; 10 Moons rank; Apprentice sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; None tagged; Muddylake

indentation The cream-patched feline nodded, "Sure, I'm down with that." Crestpaw mewed, her tail flicking with the silent agreement as though her words were not enough. Part of her hated having a new mentor, but she'd deal with it. At least until she became a warrior in two moons, then she wouldn't have to deal with breaking in a new mentor, or training. Just hunting, patrolling, and protecting the clan. "Lead the way?" She mewed, deciding that as the mentor, Muddylake should probably take the lead on this endeavor.

Zion
❝The Prickly Pear❞
gender; Male age; 50 Moons rank; Loner sexuality; Androsexual
mentions; None tagged; Seeker & Vinepaw

indentation Zion paused as a strange scent wafted into his nose, and he cursed under his breath and quickly looked around. Seeing no cat in sight the tom relaxed some, then with his fish in his maw the tom took to the trees. The climb up wasn't all that hard, as he often slept in trees, considering that most predators didn't bother looking up, for food or for danger. Zion paused, then decided he wanted to know the exact source of the scent and started forward. Gracefully he leaped from tree branch to tree branch, not bothering to be quiet about it. Zion paused as the scent grew stronger, almost overwhelming. Looking down, the tom spotted the felines. The two felines seemed to have pale coats, the older ones covered in scars and seemed to be missing most of their tail. The younger on the other paw seemed, rather energetic, and reminded him of a kit. "What do we have here?" He murmured softly, after setting his fish on the branch beside him.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 08, 2021 7:48 pm

Deerblaze
tom// warrior// apprentice (Molepaw)// crush (open)// talking with: Molepaw
/=/
He watched as his apprentice was being asked for cats to join them on this patrol, he knew that organizing a patrol could be his job as he was being asked to lead it, but this sure could be a good little task to the young apprentice. His eyes looked over to his sister for a moment, noticing that she was also going out with a Fadeembers patrol, he didn't mind it was good that she had something else to do than stay in nursery all day long.

Muddylake
agender// young warrior//apprentice (Crestpaw)// crush (open)// talking with: Crestpaw
/=/
They nodded to the younger cat, giving a look around the gathering groups just to make sure they were not asked to join any of the leaving patrols. As far they didn't hear their name anywhere they thought it was free for them to leave to do some hunting practice "all right let's go then" they meowed. As they walked toward the camp entrance they looked at Crestpaw "so tell me where you think we could find those small rodents? I place you know they like to be at?" they asked.

Breezespark
she// queen// apprentice (n/a)// crush (open)// talking with: Fadedember, Silverbrook, Jaguarpaw
/=/
She watched the warrior and her apprentice walk toward the entrance to wait for the Fadeember and Caimanpaw to go too. She looked over to the warrior further away, noticing that they could need to wait for a little longer for the patrol leader and the younger cat to arrive at them. She moved along the way to the camp entrance as well to wait for the two to join them to lead the way.

Vinepaw
trans-tom// apprentice// mentor (Duststar)// crush (open)// talking with: Seeker, Zion
/=/
He was not really being alert, even if he maybe could be as he was alone with an elder in the woods, so their chases to win against outsiders or other creatures were pretty small. His ears flicked after hearing some crashes, which were larger than a squirrel, well squirrels usually moved without any sounds so this was not a squirrel. When the elder mentioned the scent he smelled it as well and not for long when the outsider showed up to them to see him. He looked at the stranger "who are you?" he asked him with a growl.

Slashpaw
tom// apprentice //mentor (Nightpelt)// crush (open)// talking with: Nightpelt
/=/
He took a bite of his prey and turned to look to the approving apprentice Molepaw "hello Molepaw? What do you need?" he meowed to the she-cat.

Blinkpaw
tom// apprentice// mentor (Mapleblaze)// crush (open)// talking with: Mapleblaze, Creamflower
/=/
He listened to her carefully taking the last bite of his meal "hmm, now the way you told about the bird eggs they sound very delicious, maybe I could try to get some to eat, but I don't think I can bring anything back without breaking them first" he meowed with a sight. He licked his lips and looked over to the camp entrance, seeing his mentor there waiting for him "oh well, but It was nice to chat with you Creamflower, but I think I better leave now or my mentor gets mad for waiting too long" he murmured with a smirk.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun May 09, 2021 2:16 am

Creamflower smiles as Blinkpaw seems interested in trying bird eggs one day. Upon hearing him say he has to go train with his mentor, she nods. "Yeah you better get going then!" she said. "Good luck on your training Blinkpaw!"
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me