🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby karachi » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:51 am

Rain // 39 Moons // Tom // Tags; Raven

Rain’s ears perked up to the scent of an unknown cat. He paused for a few seconds. Then he turned around and saw a shecat creeping towards him.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:47 am

~Dawnflower~

she-cat/medicine cat/25 moons/mate: none/tags; Tumblepaw, open

Dawnflower smiled. “I don’t doubt you can.” The light grey she-cat said, not taking it in a rude way at all. “We can go if you’re up to it. It will probably take most of the day though.”

~Thistlepaw~

tom/apprentice/10 moons/crush: open/tags: Frostbreeze, open

Thistlepaw shook out his fur but it still remained a bit spiky. “Okay!” He said, looking over at the fresh-kill pile. Hearing his mentor say he would be a good warrior made him smile proudly, the young tom hoping he would. Quickly, Thistlepaw ate a mouse and looked back up at his mentor. “What now?” He asked.

~Rainpaw~

she-cat/apprentice/10 moons/crush: open/tags: Nightfur, open

The grey tabby fell silent, trying to catch the smell of something. “Um.. mice?” She guessed, smelling the farmiliar smell around. “And something else that smells bad.” She wrinkled her nose.
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:54 am

Riverfern

Riverfern nodded. "We're ready when you are, Acorntail." She meowed. Her claws slid in and out and she could hardly wait to track down some good prey.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:18 am

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - 32 Moons - Warrior -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Frostbreeze watched as her apprentice finished his mouse. She tilted her head and began to think of the best place to practice stalking. "Let's go ahead and head out of camp. I think I'll take you near the stream." Gracefully, Frostbreeze lifted herself and began to exit the camp. She followed the old familiar path to where the stream of water flowed through the earth. "Now Thistlepaw," she looked back, making sure her apprentice was able to stay close, "Sometimes the sound of the rushing water can be a distraction to our ears. However, I want you to learn how to zone out that sound and completely focus on your prey." She lifted her nose, "There is a mouse nearby. Practice zoning out the noise of the stream and focus on catching the mouse." Frostbreeze studied her surroundings, "I'm going to sit on the low branch of one of the trees and observe." Turning around, she took a running start and leaped onto the low branch. She then positioned herself to be able to carefully watch Thistlepaw's performance.
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
/Destiny / Female / ISFP /
I might be shy and full of anxiety,
but I am a friendly person
I roleplay /alot/
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
` credit ` Air ` Fawn ` Willow ` Ember `
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You are beautiful
You are one of a kind
Smile More!"
-Roman Atwood
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:40 am

Redpaw
she slowly slid into a crouch "I smell squirrels."
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:58 am

spottedheart|15 moons|location:camp|tags:open

She sat down basking in the warm sun, her tail flicked waiting for any instructions as she had nothing to do.

snowclaw|24 moons|warrior|location:camp|tags:open

He continued eating the vile he caught this morning looking up watching his sister from the other side of the camp his protective gaze fixed on making sure she is always safe.
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:00 am

Streamclaw
"Hi snowclaw! wanna go hunting?"
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:20 am

Tumblepaw - Med Cat Apprentice -
Tumblepaw puffed out his chest. "Of course I'm able to do it! I've done it once before - haven't I?"
He glanced at his paws after he realised he'd been rude. "I mean... I guess..."

Whitepaw - Apprentice -

Whitepaw nodded. "Sure." He'd been eager to show off his hunting skills - he was getting really good!
He glanced over at Yellowpaw. "Will they be coming?" He didn't mind the other apprentice, in fact, he quite liked the apprentices sense for trouble.

Amberleaf - Warrior - Apprentice; Yellowpaw

Amberleaf nodded to Acorntail. "I'm ready." She hadn't eaten yet - but she wasn't hungry. I'll eat when I get back..
"Yellowpaw?"

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 am

Fawnstar trotted over to the medicine cat, Dawnflower and her apprentice, tumblepaw. "Hello Dawnflower, Tumblepaw. Are we low on herbs at all?" Fawnstar meowed. She wanted to make sure the herbs weren't limited in case an illness would hurt the clan.

Acorntail nodded. "Alright then, lets go." He meowed as he began trotting out of camp. He didn't stop until they were a good distance away from camp where the prey would be. He stopped and sniffed the air. He could tell there were many scents of prey, but there was something else. "There's a rogue in our territory." Acorntail spat.

Raven noticed the cat (Rain) had saw her, so she leapt on the strange cat. This caused both of them to fall off the branch. Raven hissed at the strange cat.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:52 am

SlatePelt-Warrior-Male-Camp-Tags;

SlatePelt, he padded around camp, boredly, with nothing to do. I could just go hunting he thought. He stretched, and unsheathed his claws. Purring he padded towards the forest still deciding whether or not to go hunt.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me