from the ashes || Emberclan v.1 || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: from the ashes || Emberclan v.1 || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby faithdakitty » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:34 pm

faithdakitty wrote:
||Stormpaw ☁ Female ☁ Deputy ☁ 12 Moons ☁ Tags:Thunderpaw and Sunpaw||

The Cream colored she-cat could only roll her eyes and sigh. These cats needed to start working together! How were any of them going to survive! Letting out a small grumble, the she-cat went to work hunting. "Good catch Thunderpaw." She purred, proud of the grey she-cat. It was good to see some cats knew how to get the job done. She sniffed the air gently, opening her mouth slightly. She could just barely smell bird and squirrel. "There's a squirrel that way, and a bird or maybe two that way." She pointed with her tail before asking, "Do you guys want to go after the bird or the squirrel. I'm fine with either."

||Frostpaw ❅ Male ❅ Hunter ❅ 9 Moons ❅ Tags: Foxpaw||

He spotted the orange tom starting to trot off away from the group of cats leaving their small camp like area and he tilted his head. Wasn't he going with them?? Getting up, he padded towards Foxpaw. "Hey Foxpaw! Where ya off to?" He asked, catching up as he was walking out of the area int he opposite direction as the other small group.

||Hallowpaw ☾ Male ✦ Border Patrol ✦ 10 Moons ☽ Tags: Deerpaw||

"Yeah, coming all this way has taken a lot out of all of us." He commented, before adding, Dock leaves chewed up and rubbed onto your paws could help with paw pains. One time I had a rock in my paw, it didn't pierce but it hurt and was sore so a bunch of chewed up dock leaves were rubbed on my paws. I could help you find some. I think I remember what they look like." He started smiling softly as he shuffled .

|Faith - Female - Bi - Hufflepuff|
|INFP - Roleplayer - Writer - College Student|
|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢.
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜.
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: from the ashes || Emberclan v.1 || OPEN - 6 spots left

Postby Elyidian » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:26 am

Thunderpaw

She purred at praise and then continued to hunt. " sure I'll take squirrel." She shrugged padding along. Her tail just above the fallen twigs and leaves. Her body low in the small murky clearing that was the area that they found for now. She saw the squirrel and hunched down.

Sunpaw

He want with Stormpaw to hunt the bird " no worries." He said. Walking along in an upright posture. He didn't know why he walked like that, just felt good.
Dear Mods/Admins: Me and Moxiee are sisters and trade unfairly every so often.
FR username - Elyidian

Image ImageImageImageImage
Elyidian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:22 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FOXPAW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tagged: frostpaw

Foxpaw heard a friendly voice and quickly snapped out of his thoughts. He turned to spot Frostpaw and his ear twitched in a friendly greeting before he replied, "Briarpaw turned some cats against me already, for whatever reason," His ears flattened and he continue, "I was going to go and make myself useful by hunting alone. Even though I'm better at patrolling. Would you like to join me?" He sat for a few seconds and dragged his paw over his ear.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:01 am

Mysteriouss wrote:▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PEBBLEPAW

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Male | Pansexual | 9 Moons | Tags; Open |

Pebblepaw shivered, curling himself into a ball in the corner of the group. His short fur had been soaked with mud and dew that had clung to the long-growing grass. His white pelt that had once glowed in the sunlight, now stained brown and ruddy red by the mud. A few pieces of fern and leaves had clung to his pelt, sticky from the wet dirt. He let out a small, barely noticeable groan. He hadn't been very fond of his pelt being dirty. He was usually a clean and organized cat. He'd never been so unrecognizable before now. Attempting to try and take his mind off his sticky, soaked pelt, he shifted his turquoise gaze around the band of apprentices and kits. He frowned. They all seemed like orphans out here, begging for Starclan for mercy and to lead them to their home. He'd feel pity for the small kits. Some being barely old enough to walk on there own, and yet, all of their kin had been lost.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:19 am

briarpaw ! !
leader | tom | single | tags;; open
────────────────────────────────────────────
    Looking around, Briarpaw noted that most all the cats were up now. 'We should get going soon.' Sitting up, he yawned before glancing around again, mentally checking that they were all there. 'Everyone aside from Stormpaw, Thunderpaw, and Sunpaw, obviously. We'll have to wait until the get back.' Having some time on his paws, he decided to give himself a quick grooming, and then jumped down to go check on how much prey they had left.

honeypaw ! !
med. cat | tom | single | tags;; Pebblepaw
    Looking around, Honeypaw spotted Pebblepaw laying nearby in some of the long grass. The other apprentice, like him, had volunteered to take on the roles of medicine cats. Though fortunately nothing serious had happened as of yet, there'd been some scraped pawpads, a couple of thorns, and plenty of head, stomach, back, you name it aches. It'd definitely been helpful having the both of them working together. Unlike Pebblepaw, Honeypaw had no prior experience as a medicine cat, but he'd learned a lot so far during the journey, and he enjoyed helping the other apprentices. It felt good being useful.
    Approaching the other apprentice, he nodded his head in greeting, sitting down beside him. "Good morning, Pebblepaw."'

deerpaw ! !
border patrol | she-cat | single | tags;; Hallowpaw
    She looked at him in surprise, and then smiled, nodding. "Sure! We can go look for some. That'd be great. And I'm sure Pebblepaw and Honeypaw would appreciate us bringing back some herbs." Looking around, she nodded towards a gap between some bushes that lead off into the trees. "Let's go look that way!" And mind made up, she started padding in that direction, looking behind her to make sure that Hallowpaw was following.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:25 am

PEBBLEPAW

Male | Pansexual | 9 Moons | Tags; Open |

.:{+}:. Pebbleepaw's eyes widened in surprise as the tom had approached him. .:{+}:.``Oh, um, good morning Honeypaw!``.:{+}:. He stammered a little bit. After a hesitant pause, he attempted to start up a conversation. .:{+}:.``How has the journey been going for you?``.:{+}:. He asked awkwardly. He hadn't been very experienced with carrying out conversations. He was a quiet cat, after all. .:{+}:.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:53 am

||Stormpaw ☁ Female ☁ Deputy ☁ 12 Moons ☁ Tags: Sunpaw||

Stormpaw silently padded a long side Sunpaw as she followed the scent. As she approached, she suddenly crouched down, signalling with her tail for Sunpaw to do that same. There were two birds, fairly large in size. She was sure they would feed a few cats! "I'll go left, you go right." she whispered to him before stalking to the left, approaching the back side of the bird. She sniffed the air and could tell that the wind was in their favor. She slowly stalked closer, watching Sunpaw as she got ready to pounce.

||Frostpaw ❅ Male ❅ Hunter ❅ 9 Moons ❅ Tags: Foxpaw||

Frostpaw shook his head at the comment about Briarpaw."Briarpaw is a little... hot headed, but he means well. He just has to learn to swallow his pride." He commented, shifting on his paws. He brighten up at the mention of hunting. "Yeah! I'd love to go hunting. It'd be great to get some stuff done." the tabby apprentice grinned, his tail flicking in excitement.

||Hallowpaw ☾ Male ✦ Border Patrol ✦ 10 Moons ☽ Tags: Deerpaw||

Hallowpaw simply nodded and followed Deerpaw. He remembered that Dock leaves look like. There were wide green leaves with a peculiar smell. He padded beside Deerpaw, his black fur brushing against her white. As he padded along, he scanned the area and sniffed the air to catch any scent. "What other herbs should we look for?" he asked.

|Faith - Female - Bi - Hufflepuff|
|INFP - Roleplayer - Writer - College Student|
|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢.
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜.
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:48 am

briarpaw ! !
leader | tom | single | tags;; open
    Looking around, Briarpaw noted that most all the cats were up now. 'We should get going soon.' Sitting up, he yawned before glancing around again, mentally checking that they were all there. 'Everyone aside from Stormpaw, Thunderpaw, and Sunpaw, obviously. We'll have to wait until the get back.' Having some time on his paws, he decided to give himself a quick grooming, and then jumped down to go check on how much prey they had left.

honeypaw ! !
med. cat | tom | single | tags;; Pebblepaw
    Glancing over at the quiet tom, he shot him a friendly smile, replying, "Okay." Then thinking for a moment, he added a bit sheepishly, "It's been a bit tough trying to figure out all this medicine cat stuff. I was training to be a warrior back in the old clan. I would've been one soon, too." He paused, but then curling his tail over his paws, added cheerfully, "It's okay, though. I like it. I never really expected to be a medicine cat, but it feels good being able to be useful, even if I'm not so good at it yet, you know?"

deerpaw ! !
border patrol | she-cat | single | tags;; Hallowpaw
    She hummed softly, looking around. Occasionally she'd stop and sniff something before moving on. "Well... I don't know a whole lot about herbs, but I do remember that when I had a hard time sleeping, Willowbark gave me some poppy seeds to chew on. I know a lot of the other cats are having a hard time sleeping, so maybe we should try and look for some poppies?" She flicked her tail, looking over at him as though for approval of her idea.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:06 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FOXPAW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tagged: frostpaw

"Cool!" Foxpaw purred, and stood up. "Let's not stray too far. I think I heard some squirrels over here." Foxpaw began walking further away from their makeshift camp, his ears perked, and mouth slightly parted in case he tasted something. Then he stopped, "I found one. How do you think we can catch it? I've never hunted squirrels before..." His tail flicked. He was going to learn, with help from his mentor, but then the attack happened.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elyidian » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:45 am

Thunderpaw

She wandered back into camp with both of her kills. Her head low focused on getting them to the pile. She purred as she added them. " success."

Sunpaw

He scrambled after the bird as it began to fly upward, his long legs propelled him up onto its back. And as he and the bird were comming down, he snapped its neck
Dear Mods/Admins: Me and Moxiee are sisters and trade unfairly every so often.
FR username - Elyidian

Image ImageImageImageImage
Elyidian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me