Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Are you enjoying the Roleplay?

Yes
15%
Maybe
No votes
No
No votes
I hate it
38%
I love it
31%
I want you to change somethings
15%

Total votes : 13

Re: ShadowClan's Path| Warriors RP

Postby hummxs » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:29 am

(On mobile. Sorry if I miss any replies)

Flamepaw

Flamepaw followed his mentor quickly. "I'm sorry I keep messing up," he meowed, his head hung low.

Tawnyfeather

Tawnyfeather padded into the nursery, carrying a mouse in his jaws. "Snowpetal?" he asked gently, spotting the she-cat. "I thought you might be hungry.
hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:33 am

Morningsong
Morningsong shook her head again."Flamepaw,
you have been training for a moon, and you have done great!" She mewed, before they had entered the den.

Snowpetal
Snowpetal looked up at the handsome tom.
She nodded her thanks, and pulled him closer. "Tawnyfeather, I have to ask you something... Will you be the father to my kits? Their father can't be known, but my kits cannot grow without a father. And I choose you, Your my best friend, and I like you a lot." Snowpetal whispered.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:39 am

Flamepaw

Flamepaw nodded. "I hope I'll be good when the time comes.. I don't want to let you down like I did my old mentor." He shook his head, trying to get the bad thoughts out of his mind. "What're we doing?"

Tawnyfeather

Tawnyfeather wasn't expecting what she said. He sat there for a moment, stunned at knowing that Snowpetal trusted him the most.
He sighed before he nodded. "Of course I will." He glanced at the nursery entrance, checking if any cat were in ear shot. "You don't have to tell me.. but, who is the father?"
hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:42 am

Morningsong
Morningsong laughed. "We are checking Reedstar and Silencedapple's kits before they become apprentices." Morningsong explained.

Snowpetal
Snowpetal winced. "I'll tell you if you promise not to hate me..." She whispered.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:49 am

Flamepaw

Flamepaw nodded. He wasn't sure what they were doing, but the closest he got to a conclusion was that they were assessing the kits' health before they began labor such as apprentice work.

Tawnyfeather

"I could never hate you," Tawnyfeather admitted, giving Snowpetal's ear a lick of reassurance. "You know that."
hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Snowpetal
Snowpetal nodded, then shut her eyes quickly,
then opening them after a few heartbeats. "Otterstar." She whispered into his ear.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:32 pm

Breezefire

Tags: Morningsong, Flamepaw

As Breezeflame came into the nursery, she saw Snowpetal and Tawnyfeather talking so she backed out to give them some privacy and joined Flamepaw and Morningsong in the other corner. "Is there anything wrong with the kits?" she asked, and hoped for a no.
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:56 pm

Morningsong
Morningsong glanced at Breezefire. "We havent checked yet, but look, Spottedkit's leg is permanently twisted, remember?" Morningsong mewed.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXNightwaveXx » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:08 pm

(RIP, I usually quote them and then edit and post- but instead of hitting quote I think I hit edit...)

Reedstar~Tags:Silencedapple~Location:Camp

Reedstar glanced at the kits, whiskers twitching with amusment. "I'll make them apprentices here soon. The poor warriors getting these kits for apprentices will have a lot on their paws."

Stormfrost~Tags:Snowpetal~Location:Camp

Stormfrost backed away from the medicine cats as they swarmed around Snowpetal. Concern flooded him as he heard them talking about kits. Is she going to have kits soon..? Starclan, keep her safe.

Ripplefire~Tags:Open~Location:Warriors Den

Ripplefire glanced up as she heard the scrabble of paws. The shecat glanced over at the source and saw Stormfrost rising to his paws and heard him muttering to himself. Crazy furball, She thought, partially amused, but still annoyed. She rested her head back on her paws, floating back to sleep.

Mothpaw~Tags:Open~Location:Camp

Mothpaw padded out of the apprentice den after Featherpaw was woken up by Snowpetal. With a purr she glanced up at the sky, wondering what was in store for her today...
Last edited by xXNightwaveXx on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
xXNightwaveXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Breezefire

Tags: Morningdove

"I guess she still has a chance to do just fine, although if she doesn't, what will happen to her?" Breezefire wondered, thinking of the multiple possibilities.

Silvermoon

Tags: none

"Is there anything that I can help with? Any patrols?" Silvermoon asked Reedstar, anxiously, trying to make up for the late wakeup. "I'm sorry I woke up late again, I just haven't been having enough sleep, thinking about where Thunderclan and Windclan are."
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me