creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DEPUTY?

firespeck - ♂ - played by; ubiquitous.
15%
riverfrost - ♂ - played by; Omens in the Star's
38%
heatherbriar - ♀ - played by; #WisteriaMoon
15%
badgerstorm - ♂ - played by; sike
31%
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Postby #WisteriaMoon » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:41 am

x
    PRICKLEFROST
    ( tags: falconstar )xxxxx( gender: tom )xxxxx( age: forty moons )xxxxx( rank: warrior )xxxxx( crush/mate: none, open )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

indentPricklefrost returned to CreekClan's camp, carrying a vole and a couple of mice between his jaws. The warrior had just returned from a refreshing hunting trip and he was now ready to ask the leader if he could go onto a border patrol. With the recent attacks of the rogues, it was all he could do but be concerned about whether or not they would attack next. And if they did happen to attack, it was only a matter of time before others fates became that of their past leader's.

indentAfter dropping the prey over by the fresh-kill pile, Pricklefrost headed over to Falconstar. Before asking the tom a question, he dipped his head in his utmost respect toward their new leader. He wanted to show the tom that he had what it took to be the new deputy, so he figured he would ask to lead a border patrol in the mean time. Of course, he was somewhat trying to influence the new leader to gain his trust, but he was also concerned for his clan-mates so those were his intentions.

indent"Good-morning to you, Falconstar." Pricklefrost greeted before getting right to the point. "Would you mind if I lead a border patrol? It seems the rogues should be taken care of... or at least, watched closely." he pointed out, knowing it was a very sensitive topic so he decided his best against continuing it further or mentioning any deaths.

( can you add heatherbriar to the deputy poll please? <3 )
#WisteriaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:08 am

Mintblaze
30 ~ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Brightstorm + Open

The Smokey colored female laid next to her sister; Brightstorm thinking about their current her aunt, that died recently. Dawnwhisper, my mother's half sister. She shook her head, and snorted, That she-cat had more kits than she had siblings. And that's saying a lot. The lass turned to her sister and mewed," I wonder how Ash and Spider are?" Ash and spider where the two eldest of Dawnwhisper's kits, all of which had left the clan after their mother died.

Thrushstep
30 ~ Tom ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Open

The tickled tabby tom was on his back, sunning him-self in a well lit place in camp. A loud purr sounding from his chest and throat. The lad had his eyes half-closed, in a lazy sort of way, as he was waiting for something to do. Maybe someone needs help training their apprentice, or Falconstar needs me for a patrol? He let out a soft "hmm" before rolling onto his left side. I wonder who Falconstar will chose as his first deputy.

Brightstorm
30 ~ she-cat ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Mintblaze + Open

Brightstorm purred as she groomed her sister's coat, her own tail curled around her-self. In-between licks the silver-white spoke," Probably leading the others." She paused and chuckled," So there was Ash, Spider, Honey, and Black in her first litter, then there was Bluebell, Cedar, Dusk, and Echo, for the second, and she had what five litters after that, each with four kits. So she had..." She trailed off trying to figure out how many kits the elder she-cat had. "28 kits, great Starclan." No wonder she died so soon after kitting. Thankfully another queen could feed the newborn kits. She shook her head, before returning to grooming her sister.

Riverfrost
30 ~ tom ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Lioncloud + Open

The Russian blue tom had just returned from a solo hunt, in his jaws was a squirrel, and two plump mice. He padded into camp, and quickly trotted over to the fresh-kill pile, and dropped the prey onto the pile. His green eyes narrowed slightly as he paused to look around camp, wondering what he would need to do next. He licked his jaws, wondering if Lioncloud had eaten yet. The male turned towards the nursery, and padded half way into the den before, mewing," Morning Lioncloud. Have you eaten this morning?"
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:05 pm

x
      xxFALCONSTAR
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        tom | forty-eight moons | leader | tags: none

xxxxFalconstar only wished to be left alone, though he knew that he couldn't always get what he wished for. Besides, he had a Clan to attend to, and he would have to save his grief for later because of that. With a sigh, he turned to face the clan-mate who approached him, Pricklefrost. He was a well-respected warrior that Falconstar trusted, but he didn't know if he would necessarily make the right choice for a deputy. Perhaps letting him lead a border patrol was a good idea.

xxxx"And good-morning to you as well, I think that would be fine with me. You can take Bearstride and Thrushstep with you." he then turned around to face a different direction, the look of grief soon returning to his face as he stared down into a pool of water. If only there was a sign to tell me...

x
      xxBLUEMOON
        she-cat | twenty moons | warrior | tags: none

xxxxBluemoon awoke in the warrior's den, the troubles of yesterday still on the edge of her mind. She couldn't believe that the leader had passed away, and so soon, too, because she had never imagined them to leave. I bet the rest of the Clan is just as devastated, if not more... Especially Falconstar, oh, how he must be grieving. she couldn't begin to imagine what her new leader was going through, or the other clan-mates who were closer to the previous leader than she was. Even if she wasn't the best of friends with her past leader, she still missed them greatly, and it had hit her hard when their death was announced.

xxxxShe remembered a silence falling over the camp, followed by several hushed voices through the night. She remembered the yowls to the sky, asking why they could do this to their Clan. But most of all, she remembered her leader lying down in the middle of the camp, lifeless. It would be something that she remembered forever and always, as it was a sight she had seen so often but not with her leader. The rogues had attacked them, and therefore she wanted her revenge.

x
      xxPANTHER
        tom | forty four moons | rogue | tags: none

xxxxPanther dug his claws deep into the forest floor, fighting the urge to scorch them along the cats pelt that stood in front of him. A low growl rose from the back of his throat, his ears flattened against his head and his eyes narrowed to slits in outrage.

xxxx"You're telling me that you let a Clan cat go without a scratch on their pelt? How mouse-brained are you?" he spat, hissing soon following his words. He was furious at this rogue for not attacking the Clan cat, but instead choosing to run back to him to report the news. He couldn't believe that he had recruited this cat to be apart of his rogue group, since this cat obviously didn't have what it took. "Be gone with, go. I don't want to see your face ever again. Understood?"

x
      xxBEARSTRIDE
        tom | thirty eight moons | warrior | tags: none

xxxxHe finished up the last up his mouse, then continued to bury the scraps underneath the earth of the clearing ground. After doing so, Bearstride decided that he should probably go and hunt for the rest of the Clan, seeing as he had just had his fair share of prey. Of course, he had checked to see that the other cats had eaten before him, so there wasn't an issue with any shortage of prey. He scanned his gaze around the camp in search of a cat that could go on a hunting patrol with him. Or, perhaps, he would just travel alone. It all depended on whether or not there was some cat willing to go along with him.

x
      xxIRIS
        she-cat | twenty seven moons | kittypet | tags: none

xxxxIris let out a soft purr, pressing herself against the legs of her twoleg. She enjoyed it as her twoleg bent over to give the fur around her neck a quick rub, and soon afterwards Iris felt her stomach growl in hunger. As if on cue, her twoleg poured some cat-food into the bowl that she usually ate from and she then headed over toward it. It looks like mouse-droppings! But, it's not like there's anything else to eat... often would Iris complain to herself how she didn't like what her twoleg fed her, and then she would try to catch a bird in the garden, but she always ended up sending it flying into the air.

x
      xxLIONCLOUD
        she-cat | thirty eight moons | queen | tags: riverfrost

xxxxAt the sound of some other cat entrancing the den, she lifted her head from her paws. Lioncloud shook her head in reply to his question, her eyes groggy with sleep. "No, not yet. Why, did you just return from a hunting patrol or something?" she longed to curl up inside of her nest once more to get more sleep, but she knew she shouldn't sleep the day away, even if she didn't have much importance in the Clan at her current state. Her question for the tom was mainly aimed to start a conversation, seeing as she didn't have much to do around camp these days, and not many allowed for a queen that was so close to giving birth to travel outside of camp. She felt like a kit, always trapped inside of the camp walls and wanting to explore beyond and into the forest. Only, this time, she was with a belly full of kits.

( added heatherbriar to the poll! )
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #WisteriaMoon » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:24 pm

x
    PRICKLEFROST
    ( tags: bearstride, thrushleap )xxxxx( gender: tom )xxxxx( age: forty moons )xxxxx( rank: warrior )xxxxx( crush/mate: none, open )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

indentPricklefrost instantly realized how hurt his new leader must be, and decided it was best to leave him alone. How in StarClan is he going to manage to choose a new deputy in this state? he wondered, his worry growing by the second. However, he chose to push the thought aside at the moment since he had more important things to tend to. For instance,
    gathering the cats that were supposed to join him on the border patrol he would be leading.

indentAfter leaving his leader to tend to whatever it was he was doing, he scanned the camp in search of the two cats Falconstar had mentioned; Bearstride and Thrushstep. He soon noticed Bearstride just outside of the warrior's den and decided to talk to him first, then ask Thrushstep if he would join along.

indentHeading over to him, he asked, "Would you mind joining me on a border patrol that I am leading? Falconstar asked me to bring you along, so..." although it happened to be a question, it seemed Bearstride didn't have much of a choice. After all, it was his leader's instructions and the leader's words were law.
#WisteriaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Mintblaze
30 ~ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Brightstorm + Open

The lass chuckled before mewing," Anyways, I wonder what our old leader is doing up in Starclan? Think he/she's having fun with old friends? " She smiled then also started groom her sister. Though he eyes glanced over to the nursery, noticing her brothers back side just barely sticking out of the dens entrance. Her ears perked, Is he getting Lioncloud food, or is he there for other reasons? She let out a soft "hmm" before rolling her eyes and returning to her grooming.

Thrushstep

30 ~ Tom ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Pricklefrost + Bearstride

The tom had been listening to Falconstar's and Pricklefrost's conversation, half-heartedly really. But his interest perked when he heard his name, causing him to get to his paws. He watched as long-haired brown tom padded over to the sand colored tom called Bearstride. The tickled tabby tom slowly padded over to the two cat's and mewed," I heard, I'm come with." As if I have much of a chance not too. The lad glanced between the two, shuffling his paws nervously.

Brightstorm
30 ~ she-cat ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Mintblaze + Open

The she-cat was slightly saddened when her sister, brought up their old leader. This caused her to stop her menstruations, a soft sigh coming from her jaws. " I don't know. I just hope he/she's happy." She shook her head sadly, then went back to grooming her elder sister. Her claws instinctively unsheathed as her sister reached a more recent injure from a fight with a rogue not long ago. She dug her claws into the ground, releasing a soft growl.

Riverfrost
30 ~ tom ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Lioncloud + Open

He nodded and softly mewed," More of a solo hunt, but yes." He paused, shuffling his front paws before adding," Is there something you would prefer?" I'm sorry if I woke you. He added silently. He walked over to the female, giving her a friendly lick on her cheek, before laying down in front of her. He tucked his paws under his chest, before flashing a rare smile. The male often enjoyed the presents of those in the queens den, he found it relaxing, and stress free. There was also the fact that sometimes he would get to fawn over the kits.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:10 pm

x
      xxFALCONSTAR
        tom | forty-eight moons | leader | tags: none

xxxxFalconstar only wished to be left alone, though he knew that he couldn't always get what he wished for. Besides, he had a Clan to attend to, and he would have to save his grief for later because of that. With a sigh, he turned to face the clan-mate who approached him, Pricklefrost. He was a well-respected warrior that Falconstar trusted, but he didn't know if he would necessarily make the right choice for a deputy. Perhaps letting him lead a border patrol was a good idea.

xxxx"And good-morning to you as well, I think that would be fine with me. You can take Bearstride and Thrushstep with you." he then turned around to face a different direction, the look of grief soon returning to his face as he stared down into a pool of water. If only there was a sign to tell me...

x
      xxBLUEMOON
        she-cat | twenty moons | warrior | tags: none

xxxxBluemoon awoke in the warrior's den, the troubles of yesterday still on the edge of her mind. She couldn't believe that the leader had passed away, and so soon, too, because she had never imagined them to leave. I bet the rest of the Clan is just as devastated, if not more... Especially Falconstar, oh, how he must be grieving. she couldn't begin to imagine what her new leader was going through, or the other clan-mates who were closer to the previous leader than she was. Even if she wasn't the best of friends with her past leader, she still missed them greatly, and it had hit her hard when their death was announced.

xxxxShe remembered a silence falling over the camp, followed by several hushed voices through the night. She remembered the yowls to the sky, asking why they could do this to their Clan. But most of all, she remembered her leader lying down in the middle of the camp, lifeless. It would be something that she remembered forever and always, as it was a sight she had seen so often but not with her leader. The rogues had attacked them, and therefore she wanted her revenge.

x
      xxPANTHER
        tom | forty four moons | rogue | tags: none

xxxxPanther dug his claws deep into the forest floor, fighting the urge to scorch them along the cats pelt that stood in front of him. A low growl rose from the back of his throat, his ears flattened against his head and his eyes narrowed to slits in outrage.

xxxx"You're telling me that you let a Clan cat go without a scratch on their pelt? How mouse-brained are you?" he spat, hissing soon following his words. He was furious at this rogue for not attacking the Clan cat, but instead choosing to run back to him to report the news. He couldn't believe that he had recruited this cat to be apart of his rogue group, since this cat obviously didn't have what it took. "Be gone with, go. I don't want to see your face ever again. Understood?"

x
      xxBEARSTRIDE
        tom | thirty eight moons | warrior | tags: pricklefrost, thrushstep

xxxxThe news of him being assigned onto a border patrol was pleasant to his ears, considering how he had only just been searching for some patrol to join along to. It was also a sign that the new leader was adjusting to his role, and he was certain that Falconstar would be back to himself in no time. Lately, he had been a bit wary after the death of the leader. Bearstride could see why, seeing as the leader had only just passed, so he understood his leader's peculiar behavior.
        "Alright, lead the way then." he meowed to Pricklefrost, then looked over at Thrushstep as he arrived. The more cats on the patrol, the better, I suppose. Especially since the rogues are roaming the territory more than ever before...

x
      xxIRIS
        she-cat | twenty seven moons | kittypet | tags: none

xxxxIris let out a soft purr, pressing herself against the legs of her twoleg. She enjoyed it as her twoleg bent over to give the fur around her neck a quick rub, and soon afterwards Iris felt her stomach growl in hunger. As if on cue, her twoleg poured some cat-food into the bowl that she usually ate from and she then headed over toward it. It looks like mouse-droppings! But, it's not like there's anything else to eat... often would Iris complain to herself how she didn't like what her twoleg fed her, and then she would try to catch a bird in the garden, but she always ended up sending it flying into the air.

x
      xxLIONCLOUD
        she-cat | thirty eight moons | queen | tags: riverfrost

xxxxShe wasn't that hungry at the moment, but definitely appreciated his efforts at checking in with the queens. "I'll grab a piece of prey later, since I just woke up, but thank you." she returned the warm smile, the edges of her lips curling the slightest bit. It wasn't often she received much company from warriors, and it made her feel as though she was still one. If only she was, it was much more relaxing than it was being a queen. Not that she wasn't looking forward to her kits, because she was of course.
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mobile forms

Postby meech » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:16 pm

name, snowface
meaning, snow for her pure white fur, face for
her elegant beauty
age, twenty seven
gender, she-cat
rank, warrior
desire rank, acheived

personality, sweet, kind, elegant, respectful, honest, loving
appearance, a beautiful pure white she cat with stunning
golden eyes that stands out from her fur color.
history, clan born. Nothing out of the ordinary.

crush, open
mate, none at the moment
offspring, no kits atm
kindred, open

name, antpaw
warrior name, antfire
name meaning, fire for his fur (flame point
siamese kitten) ant for his small thin size yet strong.
age, ten moons
rank, apprentice
desire rank, achieved

personality, ambitious, stubborn. Fast learner, playful,
kind, brave
apperance, a handsome flame point siamese kitten
with blue eyes, His flame points are coming in until
12 moons.
History, clan born, mother died after giving birth to
him, father was unknown.

crush, none
mate, none
kits, none
kindred, Azaleapaw

name, azaleapaw
warrior name, Azaleasky
name meaning, Azalea, her mother's love
Of heathers, sky her beautiful blue eyes
that minics the blue sky.
age, ten moons
rank, apprentice
desire rank, warrior

personality, sweet, shy, kind, quiet, careful,
appearance, a pretty, small, pale grey and
white tabby with stunning sky blue eyes.

crush, none
mate, none
kits, none
kindred, antpaw

name, badgerstorm
name meaning, badger for his fur color,
storm for his aggression.
age, thirty seven moons
rank, warrior
desire rank, leader

personality, aggressive, ambitious, stubborn,
skilled fighter, wise, passive agressive
appearance, a large, handsome, black and
white tom with piercing golden eyes.
history, both his mother and father were killed
by two-leg monsters. he got his aggression
from his mother and grandfather.

crush. None
mate, none
kits, none
kindred, none
Last edited by meech on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
meech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:27 pm

( all except for swiftpaw and firepaw are
      accepted, since there's already cats with
      those two prefixes in use. adding. )
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meech » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:32 pm

( i edited it when you told me that in the pm. :/ )
meech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:36 pm

( okay, accepted. I only wrote it on the thread so others
      wouldn't be confused as to why I didn't accept the forms. )
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me