•STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: •STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • Accepting

Postby NerdyDisco » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:17 am

Darkpelt
Coppice Clan|She Cat|Warrior|Tag: Stumpyflower

Darkpelt nodded. "Yeah, I know what they look like. They can be found within the Coppice, right?" She had to make sure she actually knew where the requested herbs could be found. After all, nothing would be more embarrassing than searching for several hours and turning up empty pawed.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jane Doon » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:30 pm

🌷DAYSTAR🌷
BayClan • She Cat • Leader • Tags: Muffet

Daystar watched the poor kit try and scramble up a tree, but fail. She wondered who would leave a kit Muffet's age all by herself. The leader knew she had to return to her clan soon, but she could not leave this kit all by herself, and certainly had no time to wait for her mother. Daystar decided her best and only option was to take Muffet with her back to camp. How she would take care of her and nourish her, she had no idea, but planned to ask Sageheart for some tips. She gently lifted the kitten, careful not to scare her, then carried her back to BayClan camp.

@Froggie Oh sorry, I forgot Muffet was mute

♦️CROOKEDNOSE♦️
CoppiceClan • Tom • Warrior • Tags: Goldpaw

Crookednose made his way to training grounds to meet Goldpaw, his apprentice. When he arrived, he found her pouncing on a stick like it was an intruder. Her motions were quick, and though she was not the strongest, she showed real potential. Crookednose was pleased, but of course did not show it. Maybe mentoring would not be such a bad thing. He would make Goldpaw into a real warrior, and was the best fit to do so. Fallenstar made a good choice choosing him, he could see now. "You'll have to put in a lot more force if you want to beat that twig," he said padding over to her, then selecting his own nearby twig. He swatted it into the air as she had, then pushed it to the ground with both paws as though they were upon the shoulders of another cat. He was careful in his actions, knowing he was now the role model of an apprentice. "Use your feet to thrust yourself forward," he said. "Now try again." He pushed the twig closer to Goldpaw.

🍁TREECLAW🍁
BayClan • Tom • Warrior • Tags: Muckpaw

Treeclaw smiled at his apprentice. "Nice job!" he said when Muckpaw told him about catching a robin. "Meet you at training grounds in a few minutes," he said cheerily. Treeclaw grabbed the rabbit he had caught, then bounded over to the fresh kill pile. He was quite proud of the large catch, and after placing it in the pile, he trotted off to training grounds with a haughty smile.

☀️SUNBEAM☀️
Forest • She Cat • SandWing Stoutheart • Tags: Sardonyx, Ace, Stamukha, Blackberry, Starkeeper, Sageheart

Two other cats seemed to wake up, and Sunbeam glanced over to them. A white one with an icy purple gaze asked who everyone was. "I'm Sunbeam," she said rather cheerily for this time and place, but it was hard not to be cheerful when introducing herself.
You are currently viewing the signature of Jane Doon.
Jane Doon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardboardteeth » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Muffet
    ♀ || loner kitten || no crush or mate || tags: Daystar
Muffet tried her best to scream but she was, of course, unable. Her jaws gaped wide and she lashed out at her captor's chest and muzzle with her paws. She touched skin, but of course she could not break it, what with her tiny and blunt claws. She was going to be eaten!! No no no, where was mommy?? She needed help! She'd be hurt! Why did mommy go??

Muckpaw
    ♂ || apprentice of bayclan || no crush or mate || tags: Treeclaw
Muckpaw had begun to head to the training grounds before Treeclaw had placed his catch down. He had started into a run and he stretched out his limbs to reach maximum speed. If he could beat Treeclaw, he'd be impressed and make him a warrior way sooner, right? He'd make Treeclaw proud!

Stumpyflower
    ♀ || medicine cat of coppiceclan || no crush or mate || tags: Darkpelt
Stumpyflower nodded. "They should be," she nodded, beckoning her assistant out of the den. "Let's go," she purred, starting out of the camp, placing her small paws carefully in the dirt. She decided not to run - she didn't want to make a fool of herself by running so awkwardly because of her tiny legs.
mokiemeekie is my sister
very very inactive
cardboardteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Goldpaw
Coppice Clan|She Cat|Apprentice|Tag: Crookednose

Goldpaw was startled a bit when Crookednose first began to speak, and she watched as he grabbed his own stick and did what she was doing. His movements were smooth and fluid, and when he batted it down with both paws, she could already tell the strike was much stronger than her own hits had been. Crookednose pushed the stick towards her and her ears pointed forwards when the older tom instructed her to try again as he had demonstrated. "Alright." Goldpaw batted the stick into the air, pushing down with both paws as she had been told to. Afterwards, she looked at Crookednose with a smile, looking for a look of approval on his face. "Hey, I feel stronger already!" She chirped.

Darkpelt
Coppice Clan|She Cat|Warrior|Tag: Stumpyflower

Darkpelt followed Stumpyflower out of the den, needing to stop herself from running ahead several times. "Marigold, Catmint, and Juniper berries," she said to herself as the two walked out into the coppice. She began searching for the herbs as they arrived.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

x

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Confused Cuttlefish » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:11 pm

Coppergaze
CoppiceClan|The Coppice|She-cat|Warrior|Tagged:Dash

With a nod, she led the way to the edges of the coppice, starting at the borders that separated the two clans. She halted as the scent of a BayClan cat hit her, though she could tell it was only recent, and the cat must be gone by now. What angered her was the fact that the scent existed across the border on CoppiceClan territory. She snorted and glared across to the other side, knowing that by the time it came to report back to Fallenstar she would have no truly good news to speak of.

As she proceeded along the border, eyes still flicking about, she spoke again to Dash. "I have to say, even if for only three days, it's impressive that you have only now been found. How exactly did you do that?" She was starting to get impressed by the tom, especially from his show of speed from earlier.
Confused Cuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:45 pm

Dash
Loner|Tom|Tag: Coppergaze

Dash followed Coppergaze's glare when she looked over the border, unaware of what she was aggravated about. He listened to the world around him, barely hearing what Coppergaze had said. Once he heard, he twitched his tail mischievously and answered, "It's between a mix of luck and stealth. I've scented your borders before, and picked up on when you (the clan) had been there. From there, it was a matter of remaining unseen and not sneaking in anf out when you were too close." He flashed a smirk, liking the statement that he was apparently 'impressive' to the warrior.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

x

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Confused Cuttlefish » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:39 am

Coppergaze
CoppiceClan|The Coppice|She-cat|Warrior|Tagged:Dash

She smiled at Dash, looking towards him with a quiet hum as she thought about his words. She had never heard of a loner that cared for the skills that clan cats worked to gain, such as stealth and agility. Though, she could not ignore the fact that a cat did intend to come onto their territory, and she needed to know why.

"So why go through the trouble to come here at all?" She did not speak harshly, but more with curiosity. Her face relaxed into a gentle smile as she resumed taking in every area of the clan borders.
Confused Cuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:39 am

Dash
Loner|Tom|Tag: Coppergaze

Dash answered truthfully, seeing no reason to lie. "It's nice around here. The land around here is full of trees and prey, and I've never actually seen anyone around here before you. If it weren't for the borders being marked, I would never have left," He sniffed the air, picking up the scent of another cat and flattening his ears briefly. He then resumed speaking, "At least I'm not causing trouble."

Dash looked around, and noticing Coppergaze's relaxed expression, decided to ask a question. "Who was that other cat I smelled? It didn't smell anything like you or this territory."
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

x

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:53 am

Blackberry//Tom//Rainwing Stoutheart//Tags: Stouthearts

"I'm Blackberry.. I'm a Rainwing.. at least I used to be." Blackberry introduced, sitting down on the unfamiliarly dry forest floor, looking at the fallen leaves. He found it strange his new fur hadn't changed colors at all, and paused, an uncomfortable feeling of being stuck as the color he was for the rest of his life. I don't want to be like Chameleon, please tell me I can change colors! He panicked silently, his eyes now swirling with a pale green along with the pale blue. I wonder what would happen if I concentrated.. Okay, let's try making my left talon- er, paw- white.. White speedily raced from the center of his paw and up, giving him a sock-like marking. Well that went okay. The white faded away as Blackberry's concentration broke, leaving his fur black once more.
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:40 am

Ace
She-cat||Seawing Stoutheart||5 moons||Tags; Sardonyx, Blackberry, Sunbeam, Starkeeper, Stamukha

Ace opened her eyes slowly, awakened by all the commotion. "Shell, settle dow-" she began to say. Suddenly noticing all the vibrant greens, she shook her head lightly, trying to clear it. Huh? What kind of dream is this? She leapt to her feet, but fell back down again due to a strange feeling in her legs. What the- What is wrong with me? Why won't my muscles work!?
Ace looked down at herself, checking for injuries. She looked down and saw fur. Huh? Where are my scales?! Starting to panic, she suddenly realized there was no snout in front of her view and something about her balance was horribly, terribly off. Her gaze continued to follow her legs and saw paws. Horror filled her mind, and she decided to stop looking at herself and more at her surroundings. That was when she noticed the giant winged cats. Seeing the odd fur colors, she suddenly realized that they were the same as her. So that's what I am... a cat. What a cruel twist of fate this is. Ace bared her teeth and struggled to her paws. "Who are you and what did you do to me?" she growled.

Sageheart
She-cat||Medicine cat||43 moons||Tags; Open

Sageheart yawned as she rose to her paws, blinking away the sleepiness from her eyes. She padded quietly over to where she stored the herbs and noticed it was low. The blue-gray she-cat stretched her muscles before padding into camp. She waved her tail in greeting to the cats that were outside before treading on silent paws out of the entrance. Sageheart headed to where she picked her horsetail and began to collect it.

Redfang
Tom||Warrior||34 moons||Tags; Open

Redfang stretched lazily as he woke up. The ginger tom walked out of the warriors den and into camp. He sat down and began to groom his messy fur quietly. When he was finished, Redfang began to pull the twigs out of it. Why was I rolling around so much last night?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x