HoneyClan vs MysteryClan Join us or Fight us?

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: HoneyClan vs MysteryClan Join us or Fight us?

Postby м.о.с.н.а ! » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:49 am

Leafpaw yawned and stretched one more before she opened her mouth and tasted the air. The forest scents reached her mouth, as well as the scents of her clanmates. She closed her mouth and followed the scent of Waterpool. She trotted towards her and halted near the she-cat Warrior. She dipped her head in greeting and respect before she spoke. "Hello, Waterpool." The tone of her mew was happy. She got rather lonely since she didn't have a mentor, but usually she would learn by watching others so she taught herself.

The dogs are in full command now. No more humans roam the Earth. Just dogs and other sorts of animals and creatures. The dogs have made a large come back and are more intelligent than ever, for the human scientists tested on them and did research before the human population disappeared. Now the canines are more complex, smarter. They made packs, and now the spotlight is on them. It's the time of your life.

click the banner to join.
м.о.с.н.а !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:52 am

Splatterpelt laughed and pushed Ravenshadow off of him. He heard something and seen a squirrel. "Okay, who-ever catches that squirrel wins!" he meowed.

Waterpool looked down at Leafpaw. "Hello Leafpaw." she meowed happily.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby м.о.с.н.а ! » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:57 am

Leafpaw smiled and sat down. She curled her tail neatly around her paws. "What's up?" She wasn't really sure of what to ask. Really, she just wanted to start a conversation or something like that. Her ear swiveled as the sounds of the forest reached her ears.

The dogs are in full command now. No more humans roam the Earth. Just dogs and other sorts of animals and creatures. The dogs have made a large come back and are more intelligent than ever, for the human scientists tested on them and did research before the human population disappeared. Now the canines are more complex, smarter. They made packs, and now the spotlight is on them. It's the time of your life.

м.о.с.н.а !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:03 am

Waterpool licked her chest. "Me and Blizardstar are going on a border patrol, Want to come?" she asked.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:03 am

"You're on." Ravenshadow mewed, got up, and scrambled to her paws, dropped into a crouch and started to stalk the squirrel. She kept her tail low, her dark pelt might stick out.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:05 am

Splatterpelt grinned. Ha! Lets see if she can run as fast as me! he thought. He shook his pelt and watched as the squirrel looked scared and darted away. "Lets go!" he yelled and darted away.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby м.о.с.н.а ! » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:06 am

Leafpaw's gray eyes blazed with excitement. She picked up her front paw and licked it. "Sure. Sounds like fun." She rubbed her ears gently with her paw to clean her ears. She sat her paw back down on the ground. 'This is my chance to impress Blizzardstar. Maybe now I will get a Mentor, she thought as hope surged through her body.

м.о.с.н.а !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinney » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:15 am

Blizardstar looked at moonsong 'she probly didnt hear me' he thought, looking at leafpaw and waterpool waiting for him, without waiting for a awser from moonsong he darted out of the den "we'll bring some herbs back if we find any!" he meowed over his shoulder.
Kinney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:16 am

Waterpool got up. "Ready Leafpaw?" she aske.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:20 am

Ravenshadow darted after Splatterpelt. She soon overtook him and leaped onthe squirrel. She bit it's spine sharply.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me