A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:31 pm

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Bearpaw | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw sighed once as he did catch Bearpaw’s rolling eyes but decided to not say anything. He knew his apprentice was a bit hyper and playful, he did hope she did calm down some overall. “Alright, first thing when creeping up on someone you want to figure out which way the wind is going so you know if they will be able to scent you before they see you. It’s the same as hunting in that way Bearpaw.”
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Dappleleaf/Fallenstone | Tags: Riverstripe, Fallenstone, Dappleleaf| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe frowned when he saw Riverstripe take off and slowly nodded, not expecting Dappleleaf to leave him as well. “Okay see you later,” he sighs and shakes his head as he then looked at Fallenstone. “Just us, or you going to leave me too?” He asked his friend, and nuzzles against her once.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw | Crush: N/a | Tags: Deertail| Mentions:
    Mistflower purred softly and nods her head. “I’m sure she has feelings for you and is just scared. Take it slow with her but tell her how you feel,” she told him and gave his shoulder a lick. “Do you need help carrying your fresh-kill back so you can talk to her? I saw her heading to camp when we were looking for you.”
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: open| Mentions: Deertail
    Foxcloud finished up her food before she had glanced around the camp, wondering why Deertail hadn’t finished gathering up his fresh kill yet. Maybe she shouldn’t try to push him away, she did care for him quite a lot. But she did still have some sort of feelings for Southstar, though those feelings were going no where compared to how she felt with Deertail, he did seem at least interested in her.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw lead the others, her ears listening to the forest contently as she kept her eyes out for anything surprising. She didn’t smell anything out of the ordinary either, besides the kitty pet that was fading as they were moving in the opposite direction.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Russetswirl laughs softly and shakes his head some. “No I hadn’t really ever thought about that but I suppose I could still be one. Long as I never am alone, I am blind in one eye and am deaf in one ear,” he sighs. It was part of the reason he retired, he wanted to do it before he couldn’t see or hear anything and Daydream was able to handle all his duties without his help. “Maybe I’ll talk to Southstar about it later.”
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:32 pm

Creamflower follows Sunflare into the territory and spots a rabbit, seeing the tom saw it too. Upon hearing him whisper his idea, she nods. "Sounds like a plan!" she whispered back. She crouches down where she is, ready for the tom to chase the rabbit towards her.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:06 pm

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || Deputy || Tagged ~ Stagpaw, Russetswirl, and Acornspots. ||

Streamspot watched as her apprentice guided them along the border. She seemed to be paying attention well, keeping them out of the open spaces and covered in the brush. "Stagpaw let's go ahead and mark the border here. The scent is faint." She meowed. Looking up through the trees she noted that the sky was getting fairly dark. They'd have to head back soon.

▸▹BEARPAW◃◂
|| female || 6 moons || apprentice || tagged ~ Blizzardclaw ||

Bearpaw wrote:
Narrowing her bright green eyes she focused on the feel of the wind against her fur and the scents it carried. The smells of the forest as well as a more unfamiliar scent. It had been explained to her once but she had yet to visit it. She pointed with her tail in the direction of it. "The wind is coming from that way because it carries the scent of the horse place."

(@Cas front page looks great!)
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:13 pm

@sparx right, i have no idea how i forgot that, thank you!

thank you guys, i honestly just wanted the information a bit more separated and wanted to add the crushes since that was something y'all wanted!

PSA:
Let's transition into dusk, so we can let the leaders make their announcements for the Gathering, which takes place in RiverClan's old camp. Please have patrols and cats note that it's getting later. Thank you!

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Robinwind Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r nodded, seeming to lighten up a bit, relieved. "Thank you," she mewed. "I'm sure Ivypaw will do fine, and I know our warriors and apprentices will lend a helping paw." As the medicine cat continued, her head tilted to the side, ears flattening slightly. "Does this have to do with the cat you found?"

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A; Crush: Weaselstripe Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe, Riverstripe, Fallenstone
D a p p l e l e a f felt her pelt grow hot with embarrassment and gave her chest fur a couple of quick licks. "I'm sorry, about earlier," she mewed. "Things are awkward, I know...but I'm a young warrior, and I shouldn't let personal issues get in the way of serving my Clan. So, uh, yeah...sorry for...making it awkward."

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw
J a c k d a w p a w dropped the herbs on the ground so he can speak before prodding the pile with his paw. "I just didn't know what to do with these," he mewed. "I'll be happy to help you store them, if you'll show me how."

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, Littleflower, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r let his tail tip touch her flank sympathetically. "That must of been hard," he mewed in a quiet tone. "That makes a lot of sense. If you're not close to the ones you love, you think it will hurt less when you lose them..but to tell you the truth, I think it would hurt just as much - probably even more, since you lost your chance to make memories with them." His gaze drew up to the sky, where the sun was falling lower and lower. Soon, its light would fade, and the sky would become a dusky hue of purple and orange.

//ngl I felt like he was playing Meowth's role in the first Pokemon movie, the scene where he's talking to his clone

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Stagpaw, Russetswirl
A c o r n s p o t s seemed to perk up a bit. Her ears swiveled straight towards him. "That's a great idea," she purred. "I'll help train you! You'll be amazing!"

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:
Quiverpaw dropped to her paws, a squirrel dangling from her jaws. She dropped it to the ground, spitting the tail's fluff from her mouth and making a mental note not to carry it that way again. Quiverpaw glanced up at the sky. The sun would be setting soon. A bolt of fear and excitement rushed through her. I've got to get this prey back to camp! I might be going to the Gathering! Quickly, she picked up her squirrel, and dashed to where she had buried her first two pieces: a finch and a mouse. Struggling to keep them all in her teeth, only half-carrying and half-rolling the squirrel, she took off, heading slowly towards camp.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Mistflower
"T h a t would be great," Deertail purred, nudging her cheek with his muzzle. He picked up a piece of prey and bounded off towards camp. He quickly slid into camp, running to the fresh-kill pile and glancing over his shoulder for Mistflower. Once he was sure she was in camp, he scanned the camp for Foxcloud.

Outside

Honey 52 moons Kittypet Mate: Rockleap Condition: Healthy Tags:
H o n e y was left in silence as Southstar bounded off into the forest. "Oh, don't worry," she murmured to herself. "This won't be the last of me you see, Southstar...you know that as well as I do." She smirked, noting how the leader hadn't even bothered to groom his fur thoroughly in his hurry. He was bound to reek of kittypet...and other things, perhaps. She straightened herself up, giving her short silver fur a few licks. Honey pushed to her paws and padded off, back towards her garden. Now only to wait until nightfall. By that point, she'd forgotten why she had even wondered into the forest to begin with.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:25 pm

//edit: hey would anyone be opposed to me drawing one of their characters? i've just been feeling like doodling cats recently lol

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Car - Tags: Beestar
Robinwind shook his head. "No, it was something else." He paused, shuffling on his paws as he thought of how to say this. "I think I had a vision from StarClan?" He shook his head again, his long fur getting messed up. "No, I know I had a vision from StarClan. I just don't know what it means yet." The medicine cat looked back over at Beestar and sighed. "We were walking on the patrol and I suddenly saw a flock of birds, and they flew at me, blacking out the entire sky." Just thinking about it made a shiver go down his spine. "But they weren't real. I don't know what it could mean but it felt really scary." That wasn't necessarily saying much, since Robinwind could be frightened by a loose feather, but it really had felt like the world was falling in on him. "I know there's nothing that you can do, necessarily, but I wanted to tell you."

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - tags: open
Elmshade woke to a chill, the sun having moved and leaving her in the shade where she lay. With a yawn, she stood up. It was getting later, so she probably wouldn't have time to take Splashpaw out training before the gathering. Whoops. She made a note in her head to make sure to take Splashpaw out tomorrow, and see about getting her ready for her assessment soon too. She stretched out and took a look around camp.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:54 pm

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Bearpaw | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw sighed once as he did catch Bearpaw’s rolling eyes but decided to not say anything. He knew his apprentice was a bit hyper and playful, he did hope she did calm down some overall. “Alright, first thing when creeping up on someone you want to figure out which way the wind is going so you know if they will be able to scent you before they see you. It’s the same as hunting in that way Bearpaw.”
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Dappleleaf/Fallenstone | Tags: Riverstripe, Fallenstone, Dappleleaf| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe frowned when he saw Riverstripe take off and slowly nodded, not expecting Dappleleaf to leave him as well. “Okay see you later,” he sighs and shakes his head as he then looked at Fallenstone. “Just us, or you going to leave me too?” He asked his friend, and nuzzles against her once.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw | Crush: N/a | Tags: Deertail| Mentions:
    Mistflower purred softly as the other nudged her once and quickly began to help Deertail bring back his prey. She noted how excited he was to see Foxcloud, she wished she had someone like that. Someone to look forward to spending time with.
    She placed the fresh kill in the pile for the other before she had nudged her friend in Foxcloud’s direction when she saw her. “Go get her,” she teased and gave him a friendly ear lick. She headed outside camp to wait for Quiverpaw.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: open| Mentions: Deertail
    Foxcloud was about to head for the warrior den to catch a cat nap before the gathering when she scented the warrior she had been waiting for. She saw him and Mistflower come in together which did make her a bit jealous though it was her fault she abandoned him. She wasn’t surprised if Deertail didn’t want to deal with her issues and wanted to be with a different she-cat. However when she saw Mistflower has nudged him towards her, her head tilted as she was a bit surprised.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw perked her ears some as she heard her mentor and nodded a bit. “Of course Streamspots,” she told her before moving a bit away from the others so she could mark the border properly. “Should we head to the next border before we head back to camp?”
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Russetswirl laughs at he thought about the idea of the younger cat training him. “You say that but I only trained to be a warrior for less than a moon before I started training to be a medicine cat. I don’t think I’ll be that amazing, I’ll just be good enough to help hunt for the clan,” he purrs softly before they halted when Streamspots wanted to mark their border.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:09 pm

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ Stagpaw, Russetswirl, Acornspots ||

Streamspot tipped her head to the side looking at the apprentice. "You get to decide. You're the one leading the patrol." She reminded her.

▸▹BEARPAW◃◂
|| female || 6 moons || apprentice || tagged ~ Blizzardclaw ||

Bearpaw wrote:
Narrowing her bright green eyes she focused on the feel of the wind against her fur and the scents it carried. The smells of the forest as well as a more unfamiliar scent. It had been explained to her once but she had yet to visit it. She pointed with her tail in the direction of it. "The wind is coming from that way because it carries the scent of the horse place."

(speed through training session so they can head back to camp?)
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:42 pm

@CJ, I certainly wouldn't be! Your artstyle is really cute so I would love to see any other characters drawn. <3

OakClan

With a nod, Sunflare made a wide circle around, hidden by undergrowth, before finally stopping just behind the rabbit. Waggling his haunches, he eyed the rabbit for a moment before springing out with a yowl, sending the rabbit darting in Creamflower's direction instantly.

Riverstripe blinked at the she-cat, a bit taken aback by the apology, but smiled after a moment. "Don't worry about it," he purred, resting his tail on the she-cat's shoulders. "I know what it's like. I liked a she-cat when I was your age, but, well...she had a mate at the time. Plus she was way out of my league, so I tried not to even think about it, but it still bothered me a little." He shrugged. "That's life though, I guess. Anyway, it's all good." Glancing up at the sky, he noticed how quickly it was darkening. "We should get back to camp soon. Want to hunt on the way back?"

EagleClan

"Yeah..." Littleflower followed her clanmate's gaze to the setting sun. "The day went by fast," she commented, flicking her tail to and fro. She wondered if the others were nearly done hunting yet. They'd have to head back soon, one way or another, in time to have a chance at being chosen for the gathering. "Do you want to go tonight?" she asked Swiftbadger. "To the gathering, I mean."

(Yesss dude you're right. I love that movie so much, I literally go to sleep with it on every night so I have like the whole thing memorized lmao)

Finally, the patrol came into sight. Southstar bounded up to meet them, skidding to a halt beside Streamspot. "Sorry," he breathed. "Has Stagpaw started her assessment yet?" he asked, looking between his deputy and her apprentice.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:56 pm

@CJ;; I'd be down for you to draw one or all of my kitties (:
@Paws;; ahhhh sorry I was on mobile and I thought I replied to Bearpaw >< I'll skip through their training
    Blizzardclaw purred and nodded his head happily. "Good job," he told her before he proceeded to begin training Bearpaw. When he noticed the sun beginning to set as it was getting dark. "That's enough for the day Bearpaw, let's have food and then get ready for the gathering," he told his apprentice and began leading them back to camp.
    Mistflower purred softly as the other nudged her once and quickly began to help Deertail bring back his prey. She noted how excited he was to see Foxcloud, she wished she had someone like that. Someone to look forward to spending time with.
    She placed the fresh kill in the pile for the other before she had nudged her friend in Foxcloud’s direction when she saw her. “Go get her,” she teased and gave him a friendly ear lick. She headed outside camp to wait for Quiverpaw.
    Foxcloud was about to head for the warrior den to catch a cat nap before the gathering when she scented the warrior she had been waiting for. She saw him and Mistflower come in together which did make her a bit jealous though it was her fault she abandoned him. She wasn’t surprised if Deertail didn’t want to deal with her issues and wanted to be with a different she-cat. However when she saw Mistflower has nudged him towards her, her head tilted as she was a bit surprised.
    Stagpaw grew hot, she forgot that this was an assessment, she wasn't use to leading a patrol at all. This was a first for her, she was use to taking orders rather than being in charge. "Of course Streamspots!" she nods some before her ear twitched hearing their leader close by before seeing him appear beside her mentor. "Yes Southstar," she told him before looking at their nearby border. "Let's go mark the other border and then head back to camp."
    Russetswirl laughs at he thought about the idea of the younger cat training him. “You say that but I only trained to be a warrior for less than a moon before I started training to be a medicine cat. I don’t think I’ll be that amazing, I’ll just be good enough to help hunt for the clan,” he purrs softly before they halted when Streamspots wanted to mark their border.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:22 am

EventingMyAppy wrote:|| on mobile

Cloverpaw grinned, ecstatic. She followed Darkpaw, making sure to keep her paws light as to not startle the prey, as they walked she sniffed the air, not picking out any fresh scents. She could smell a squirrel, but the sent didn’t seem fresh at all. “Are you excited?” She asked, grinning.

Frostbriar looked at the she-cat. “Alright, where do you want to head?” He didn’t like leaving his sister alone, but he knew that he wouldn’t be able to protect her forever, so instead he put his focus back onto the she-cat

Goldenrose
She looked at the warrior. "Well we're supposed to hunt in pairs but I figure if we stray a few foxlengths away we'll be better off catching squirrels," she replied. She sensed his unease. "Are you ok?"

Daydream
He looked at Nightwish. "I wish I could say it worked like that. Even if I go they will keep repeating the words or use something to symbol the same thing. Just like if you question their laws," he replied.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me