☀️ {SUNCLAN}☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ~~Not Accepting~

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ☀️ {SUNCLAN}☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ~~New and Accepting!

Postby Gomidove » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:56 am

Tigerkit

Tigerkit bit his lip in frustration. Moonkit and Tawnykit were too lazy. He had only suggested that they chase the leaves. What was hard about that? He slowly flexed his long, sharp claws, deep in thought. Actually, Moonkit seemeed more nervous around him tyhen usual. She always was staring at all the toms, her eyes narrowed, and crouching as if sneaking. And Tawnykit seemed to be spending more time in the medicine cat den then in the nursery! Both his littermates had secrets. Secrets they kept from him.
Tigerkit woke up in a mossy forest. He had just closed his eyes for a nap, and now where was this!!? "Welcome, Tigerkit." A misty voice said, and a jet black tom came out from the shadows. "Who, who are you?" Tigerkit whsipered, his voice shaking. "I am Crowstar, former leader of SunClan." The tom answered. "Welcome to the dark forest. We train cats who are brave enough, strong enough, and active enough to become the best warriors there can be. And you are chosen to be one of them, Tigerkit." Tigerkit sat straight up in wonder. "B..But, how about my littermates? Arent they brave enough?" Crowstar shook his head, looking disappointed. "Tigerkit, we thought about them, but they are just not cut out to become great warriors. But, you are." Tigerkit shone with pride. Forever he had been outshone by his sisters, and finally, someone praised him for his good points. "So, will you become a dark forest apprentice, Tigerpaw? Crowstar asked, his yellow eyes glimmering. Tigerkit had no hesitation. "Yes, Crowstar." He said defiantly. "Remeber, our training is a secret. You must tell no one." Crowstar told him warningly. Tigerkit nodded. Now he had a secret of his own.
ImageImage Click here to visit the wonderful world of MagiStream!
GomiDove 🐕🕊Dreams Matter.

Thank you so much
to those who make my dreamies
come true!!

1. UR Tiger Dog
2. Malk dog golden collarThank you so much Djw0lf2014hereAJ!
3. UR Peach
4. PPS Dragon Cat
5. ALL THE WARRIOR CATS
6. UR BEE is 2nd
Gomidove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:12 am

~Snowtail~

She smiled at Tigerkit as he passed, she noticed he looked annoyed. She shrugged, looking back at Gingersplash and around camp.

~Leaffall~

He walked through the forest with Willowwhisker.
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gomidove » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:34 pm

bump...

Thank you so much
come true!!

1. UR Tiger Dog
3. UR Peach
4. PPS Dragon Cat
5. ALL THE WARRIOR CATS
6. UR BEE is 2nd
Gomidove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Treehouse102 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:40 pm

Bluestar

'Clan, i know you all do not approve of me being a clan leader.' yowls of agreement rose from the clan. 'i have decided to choose a new leader for the clan. Eaglestorm will be our newest clan leader. he will travel to the moonstone tonight, and sit in his vigil. i shall change my name back to Blueheart.'
Treehouse102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Treehouse102 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:54 pm

'clan, today two special kits are ready for apprenticeship. Moonkit, step forward.' Said Eaglestar.
'warrior ancestors, please look upon this kit. Moonkit, do you accept the offer of becoming an apprentice and being loyal tothe clan, always?' 'i do' 'then by the power of starclan, from his day on you will be known as Moonpaw.' 'Moonpaw! Moonpaw!'
Last edited by Treehouse102 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Treehouse102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Treehouse102 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:56 pm

'Tigerkit, do You accept this offer?' 'I do.' 'Then, by the power of starclan, you shall be known as Tigerpaw.
'Tigerpaw! Tigerpaw!~Tigerpaw!'
Treehouse102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gomidove » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:08 am

(bump)

Thank you so much
come true!!

1. UR Tiger Dog
3. UR Peach
4. PPS Dragon Cat
5. ALL THE WARRIOR CATS
6. UR BEE is 2nd
Gomidove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:34 am

Softfeather

Softfeather sat outside her den listening to the clan meeting she knew Bluestars decision was a smart one. She looked over at Tawnykit and smiled she enjoyed having kits around and Tawnykit was such a sweet cat. “ Tawnykit would u like to become my apprentice ?” Softfeather looked sweetly at the young kit hoping she would say yes
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:54 am

~Snowtail~

She looked up in surprise at Bluestar, wondering why he thought he wasn’t a good leader. She smiled at seeing the new apprentices and cheered their names.

~Leaffall~

He was still out of camp
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me