Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Postby Mister Muse » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:43 am

╒╡ ᴛᴀʟᴜs ╞╡ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ╞╡ 7 ╞╡ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪɴɢ/ɪᴄᴇᴡɪɴɢ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ╞╕
╒╡ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Desert ╞╡sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀ╞╡ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Solar ╞╕
@double agent: I don't really have time to offer a recap but if nothing else here's your latest post at the bottom, maybe you can skim the ones you were tagged in from there? :u

Talus looked up after Solar's single word, and as such caught the odd, brief glance. He tilted his head in confusion, though dismissed it and went back to watching the landscape. Slowly the familiar heat under his wings began to dissipate, replaced with only the sun beaming on top of them. If he looked ahead now he could make out different shapes in the distance, namely mountains cutting into the horizon. Although he lacked the specifics, he did at least recall that the desert was bordered by mountains and hills on this side.

He personally didn't mind the silence and the wind whistling past his ears; he was content with the relative peace during the flight, but he felt as though she didn't feel the same. So his mind worked to try and come up with something to initiate some chit chat in the meantime, though came up empty. Then he tried to prop his lyre somehow to maybe play them a tune while they flew to pass the time, but only succeeded in almost dropping it, which would have been an absolute tragedy. After securing it against his flank again he sighed through his nose- now that he was focusing on the silence he noticed how awkward it could be. Darn it.

"So... have any plans for what you're gonna do on the island?" He remembered she'd said either finding a cure for or just getting far from the virus, but the latter seemed like a pretty temporary solution. It also introduced the thought to him of the rest of Pyrrhia being infected while they sat on their island unawares, and that thought was a bit.. disconcerting. Sure, it was unlikely, but he couldn't help imagining it. So instead while he waited for a response he tried to consider the former option and how one might go about it, though it was a bit beyond him.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
muse . adult (feb 17) . he/him
asexual . aromantic . cassgender
digital artist . amateur 3d modeler
♥ sonic . wings of fire . homestuck ♥
icon art by caketii
Mister Muse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:45 am

Solar|Female|Sandwing kingdom|hybrid|Tags; Talus

Solar thought for a second. It seemed like hours till she finally spoke against the breeze. "I've been their before. They have the best plants for healing and the clearest beaches. Perfect place to look for clues. For what I don't know." She said with a brief shrug. Her wings beats were rhythmic and she scanned the ground. She looked up again to see the mountains. "We should stop at the middle mountain. There is a small valley and cave there with prey and water." Her wing pointed at the middle mountain. It was true. The small valley was hidden and beautiful. "I've been there before."
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:29 pm

Wreck|Male|Chosen|Tags: Wretched, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller

The infected dragon blasted fire, scorching Wreck's stump of a tail. He screamed in agony, rolling on the ground to try to quench the burn. "HELP!" he roared, thrashing his talons in the NightWing's general direction.

Ocelot|Male|survivor|Tags: Wreck, Wretched, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller

"Wreck, no!" Ocelot whirled to face the infected dragon again, digging his claws into the damp moss. "I won't let you take him! Or Wretched!" He'd said the last part by accident, but in the heat of the moment he didn't care. With a trumpeting roar, he rushed Chaoscaller, making to snap her neck.
wildlife biology guy | he/him | ENG/ESP/日本語
食うか食われるかそこには上も下もなく。ただひたすらに食は生の特権であった。
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skeleton, » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:30 pm

[ ahh sorry for inactivity! i'll try to post today if i can ]
skeleton,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:22 pm

[ I'm just gonna bump this, just in case nobody that was tagged saw my reply. ]
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Skulblaka wrote:
    [ I'm just gonna bump this, just in case nobody that was tagged saw my reply. ]

I will in a sec, my dog just pissed on my bed so
Gotta take care of that
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Chaoscaller | NightWing | Female | Infected | Crush/Mate: - | Tags: Wreck, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Wretched
    Chaoscaller managed to roll away from the RainWing as he rushed at her again, getting to her talons and pelting in the opposite direction. She whirled, digging her feet into the grass, hissing and warning him to back away. She didn't know if holding her ground would work... She was outnumbered, and injured. But she was still just as dangerous as they were. Should she flee? And let her prey get away? The RainWing, though... He had to pay. They all did.

Wretched | NightWing | Female | Chosen | Crush/Mate: MMMMM | Tags: Wreck, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller
    When Wretched heard Wreck's cry, she abandoned her own struggle. He came first. He always did. Making a half-hearted effort to hoist herself up again, the strength in her forearms failed and she dropped towards the ground, her back slamming into the ground. It wasn't a huge fall, but it still knocked the wind out of her, for a second, until she quickly got back up and rushed to the SeaWing's side. "Wreck!" she cried out, looking at the battle between Ocelot and Chaoscaller, then scanned the burn on Wreck's tail. "No no no no, I don't know how to fix it! I don't know what to do!"

Time to slep
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:30 am

Wreck|Male|Chosen|Tags: Wretched, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller

"Rrrrrgh," Wreck groaned, collapsing up into himself and rolling into a shivering ball. There were blisters bubbling up on his tail, and he flashed his stripes weakly. Help... help...

Ocelot|Male|survivor|Tags: Wreck, Wretched, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller

Ocelot arched his neck and hissed, unhinging his jaw again and letting venom ooze from his fangs into the ground, where it sizzled and withered the once-green plants. "Leave," he snarled. A simple threat, but packed with as much poison as was in his very teeth. From his understanding, they had simplistic, animal-like instincts, but could still somewhat understand dragon fundamentals. "Don't take another step."
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:57 am

[ Little bump ]
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mister Muse » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm

╒╡ ᴛᴀʟᴜs ╞╡ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ╞╡ 7 ╞╡ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪɴɢ/ɪᴄᴇᴡɪɴɢ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ╞╕
╒╡ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Desert's edge / Mountains ╞╡sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀ╞╡ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Solar ╞╕

Talus hummed in affirmation, though afterwards figured the wind whistling by swallowed it up- it didn't really matter. His head fell back down as he considered that. He, personally, knew nothing about plants except that most of the ones he'd seen were dry and a bit useless-looking other than for kindling, save for those around the oasis, which now if he thought hard enough he could recall seeing a few specific SandWings traveling to them frequently. The only nearby places for potentially useful plants, he figured. And while his head was down he watched the terrain rolling by slowly shift from sand, to rocks, to dry grass, to greener grass...
    Solar's voice made him look up again to see what she was talking about. The mountains that previously cut into the horizon were now closer to them, and he could see what she pointed out. Though being more SandWing than her he required less food- that was the reason he could figure, at least, for his stomach not yet nagging him- but the prospect of rest certainly reminded him of his lack of sleep, and he resisted a yawn.

"Sounds good," he uttered, but then thought about it. "Though why didn't you stay there if you've been there before? It sounds nice enough to live in." He could come up with a few reasons himself, maybe some infected ruined it, maybe it was while she was a messenger and had to leave to carry on with her job, but he wasn't sure. Besides, if nothing else it could help fill a bit of silence until they reached it.

muse . adult (feb 17) . he/him
asexual . aromantic . cassgender
digital artist . amateur 3d modeler
♥ sonic . wings of fire . homestuck ♥
icon art by caketii
Mister Muse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery