MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Queen of flames » Sun May 12, 2019 8:34 am

Whitemist
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Flamepaw - tags: Flamepaw, Snowpaw
βšͺ
He sighed "alright" he meowed forgetting that Flamepaw was actually his apprentice and he was not showed him how to fish yet "you see fishing is not that much different than hunting land preys, only thing is that you need not run anywhere, but you need patience" he meowed getting closer to the water but not too close, he waited for a moment when a fish swam closer and he struck it out of the water, quickly killing it.

Owleyes
she - queen - Silentstamp - no mate - no apprentice -tags: Silentstamp, Wolfkit
πŸ¦‰
She smiled at Silentstamp, looking at him playing with Wolfkit. Starting to wonder will there be any way for the tom to actually speak something, but she never heard him say a word so maybe he was seriously mute.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Hawkfeather - tags: Sandpaw
🌼
She waited for him to choose whatever prey he wanted to eat, she was not that picky about what she going to eat at last it's not frogs or something disgusting "that one? yeah seems good to me" she purred watching as he took the feathers and taken the first bite.

Cheetahspots
she - warrior - no crush - n/a - tags: Scarletmoon, Smallstorm
πŸ†
She rolled her eyes at Scarletmoon "I am not that sassy" she meowed looking over at Dreampaw "do you think she will have her fu,l medicine cat name soon too?" she meowed watching the younger cat into the distance.

Ashenrunner
tom - warrior - Honeypaw - n/a - tags: Honeypaw
πŸ’€
He looked elsewhere "yeah, lets see if there is something nice to share into the pile" he meowed standing up "If not we can go out t hunt something too, I mean I am warrior already so there is not going to be a problem if you're with me right?" he meowed rather unsure, as he was still a newly made warrior.

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Brokenpaw - tags: Brokenpaw
πŸ‘Ή
He lightly rolled his eyes "you can try to catch a squirrel if you want to, but can you bring any of that prey you're caught back to camp?" he meowed.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - Ashspeck - no mate - no apprentice - tags: open
πŸ‚
She gave a last look for him, before walked away from the tom, her eyes were starring the ground as she walked forward 'what I am doing? there is actually a cat who likes me, but I chase him away, why am I so stupid? What wrong with me?' she thought to get closer to the borders.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: Blisskit
πŸ‘οΈ
She turned to Blisskit "yeah let's do a tour around the camp than" she meowed to her. Her eyes looked over to the apprentice's den "I can wait to become an apprentice someday, there are so many things you can actually do as an apprentice" she meowed.

Hawkswoop
tom - warrior - Mossfire - no apprentice - tags: Mossfire, kits
πŸ¦…
He nodded to his mate with a smile.

Firekit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: open
πŸ”₯
She got to her belly and landed her head to her paws to sleep.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sun May 12, 2019 8:47 am

Silverfoot ~ Female ~ 15 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: ~ Tags: ~

-idk what she doing, feel free to tag-

Softwing ~ Female ~ 25 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: Salem's Territory ~ Tags: Queen, Hawkfeather ~

Softwing let out a squeak. ''Come on Queen, I'm sure they'll understand.'' She met the tom's eyes but kept walking, keeping a gentle reminder of his face in her mind.

Silentstamp ~ Male ~ 27 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: Salem's Cave ~ Tags: Owleyes, Wolfkit ~

Silentstamp continued just interacting with the kit and queen, enjoying the attention. He flashed a look to Owleyes and smiled warmly before batting a small moss-ball to the kit.

Brokenpaw ~ Male ~ 9 moons ~ Apprentice ~ Location: ~ Tags: ~

Brokenpaw lashed his tail in frustration with his mentor. ''I can bring it!'' He snapped, stalking off to catch a squirrel, all the time muttering to himself, ''Underestimating me...Does not know my own strengths…''

Blisskit ~ Female ~ 5 moons ~ Kit ~ Location: ~ Tags: ~

Blisskit kept walking, taking the scenery in. ''We'll be there one day, Iriskit! Soon we will be there with all the big cats, and get mentors, and get to leave camp...'' She spoke on, trailing on and on the list of things they could do.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun May 12, 2019 9:02 am

Snowpaw/Male/Ten moons/Mentor: Patchstream/Open/Tags: Flamepaw, Whitemist

He waits until a fish is close then swiped at it. He missed but caught a second one.

Flamepaw/Male/Six moons/Mentor: Whitemist/Open/ Tags: Snowpaw, Whitemist

"Wowie brother you got one!" He copies Snowpaw but is only successful on his third try.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redpanda0200 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:21 am

SageFlameβ€”femaleβ€”Warrior

SageFlame went by the river and caught a fish. β€œWhen will I be worthy?” She said. She always went by the river and looked in, she started talking to her fathers sprit. Or that’s at least what she believed.
Friendly, loves animals, and is a Red Panda FAN!!!!!!!
Make sure to visit my adopts: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4172634

Also a evil red panda!

RP is my drawing signature stands for RedPanda0200
Redpanda0200

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 13, 2019 2:51 am

Whitemist
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Flamepaw - tags: Flamepaw, Snowpaw
βšͺ
He watched the two then looked up to the sky "well good job either of you, but it's getting late...it's time to get your catches and let's go back to camp" he meowed to them.

Owleyes
she - queen - Silentstamp - no mate - no apprentice -tags: Silentstamp, Wolfkit
πŸ¦‰
She watched the two cats playing with each other.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Hawkfeather - tags: Sandpaw
🌼
She waited for him to choose whatever prey he wanted to eat, she was not that picky about what she going to eat at last it's not frogs or something disgusting "that one? yeah seems good to me" she purred watching as he took the feathers and taken the first bite. (pretty much ready for the new thread)

Cheetahspots
she - warrior - no crush - n/a - tags: Scarletmoon, Smallstorm
πŸ†
She rolled her eyes at Scarletmoon "I am not that sassy" she meowed looking over at Dreampaw "do you think she will have her fu,l medicine cat name soon too?" she meowed watching the younger cat into the distance. (she is as well)

Ashenrunner
tom - warrior - Honeypaw - n/a - tags: Honeypaw
πŸ’€
He looked elsewhere "yeah, lets see if there is something nice to share into the pile" he meowed standing up "If not we can go out t hunt something too, I mean I am warrior already so there is not going to be a problem if you're with me right?" he meowed rather unsure, as he was still a newly made warrior. (and him)

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Brokenpaw - tags: Brokenpaw
πŸ‘Ή
He sighed loudly "no, we're getting back now, if you want to catch the squirrel now? you're on your own" he meowed harshly.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - Ashspeck - no mate - no apprentice - tags: open
πŸ‚
She walked for a while alone, before got herself go back to camp.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: Blisskit
πŸ‘οΈ
She nodded to Blisskit "yeah, you're right, sooner than we hope, we will be there with rest of the apprentices or them who are still apprentices when we become ones" she meowed with a smile.

Hawkswoop
tom - warrior - Mossfire - no apprentice - tags: Mossfire, kits
πŸ¦…
He nodded to his mate with a smile.

Firekit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: open
πŸ”₯
She got to her belly and landed her head to her paws to sleep.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon May 13, 2019 9:29 am

Flamepaw/Male/Six moons/Mentor: Whitemist/Open/ Tags: Snowpaw, Whitemist

"Ok, Come on Snowpaw!" He said after running ahead.

Snowpaw/Male/Ten moons/Mentor: Patchstream/Open/Tags: Flamepaw, Whitemist

"I'm coming bro."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me