Emberclan V 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Emberclan V 2.0

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 24, 2017 1:30 pm

«Flowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 30 Moons»
The blind calico she-cat turned, smelling blood. "Flameheart, what happened? I smell blood."

«Lionpaw (Lionwatcher) \ Tom \ Apprentice \ 11 Moons»
The golden tabby tom headed back into camp, with a completely terrified look on his face.

«Birchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 32 Moons»
The pale brown tabby tom flattened his ears to his head, not wanting any cat to be upset around Minnowfrost. "Did you even know there was a badger around?"

«Robinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 16 Moons»
The white and brown marbled tabby tom noticed her confusion, and gave her a soft smile. "It is, you can leave the camp without having to get permission, I think that's the best part actually."

«Redhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moons»
The sorrel-colored tom stopped, noticing Lionpaw carry Shadowpaw into camp. "What happened?"

«Stoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 27 Moons»
The sepia she-cat nodded once more, leading her into her den. "Alright, what's been happening?"

«Tigerberry \ She-cat \ StarClan \ 40 Moons»
The calico she-cat frowned, noticing a new cat in the place. "Shadowpaw?"
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Wed May 24, 2017 1:37 pm

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎
─────────────────────────────────────────────────
deputy|| female|| 25 moons|| tags: open|| location: camp

"no no no!" she screeched as she rushed forward when the limp form of shadowpaw came into view.

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐏 𝐀 𝐖
starclan apprentice|| female|| 11 moons|| tags: tigerberry || location: starclan

she looked around and found tigerberry. "tigerberry!" she squealed, thrilled to meet her again.

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
warrior|| male|| 31 moons|| tags: flowergaze x shadowpaw x lionpaw x snowhoot || location: camp

the flame-pelted tom watched in complete horror as his son carried his oldest kit into the camp. "lionpaw!" he called out, worried. "what happened?" he then looked at snowhoot, with sorrow in his eyes. "she's gone... my baby is gone."[color=

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑
warrior|| female|| 25 moons|| tags: redhawk x lionpaw || location: camp

she froze and ran forward, trying to take the apprentice away from him. "stoatskip!" she screeched in pure terror.

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍
warrior|| male|| 40 moons|| tags: sunwish|| location: camp

he shrugged, "i'm not really sure. unless you suggest names to me." as shadowpaw was carried into the camp, he watched in pure terror as the form of the former apprentice came into view. this couldn't be shadowpaw!
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed May 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:open/where:camp/with: Lionpaw

He noticed Lionpaw and the now deciced apprentice. He got up and ram to him as fast as he could. "Lionpaw, what happened?"

Poppypaw/she-cat/apprentice/crush:Robinwing/where:medicine den/with:Robinwing

Shehad her usual smile and softly purred. "That sounds nice."

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Shadetalon

She hummed and then looked around, "how many do we need. Cause maybe we could take Birchtail, and um." She was thinking.

Dapplefeather/She-cat/warrior/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:Stoatskip

She took a breath to calm of her nerves. "Well lately I have been feeling very weak. I have been craving certain prey, or just feeling more hungry then usual. I also been feeling bloated and I feel like I am gaining weight. But I'm not sure." She slightly looked away feeling nervous more then usual.

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:camp/with:Littlefang, Cloverpaw

He sighed and padded after him. "With a temper like that he is gonna wear himself out." He sighed again and slightly shook his head.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Wed May 24, 2017 1:44 pm

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎

"no no no!" she screeched as she rushed forward when the limp form of shadowpaw came into view.

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐏 𝐀 𝐖
starclan apprentice|| female|| 11 moons|| tags: tigerberry || location: starclan

she looked around and found tigerberry. "tigerberry!" she squealed, thrilled to meet her again.

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
warrior|| male|| 31 moons|| tags: flowergaze x shadowpaw x lionpaw x snowhoot || location: camp

he nodded softly, as he croaked out. "yes... my baby is gone... she's dead."

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑

she froze and ran forward, trying to take the apprentice away from him. "stoatskip!" she screeched in pure terror.

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍

he nodded, "sounds fair. but i would like to know what happened to poor shadowpaw."
Last edited by ailurophile. on Wed May 24, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⓢⓔⓛⓕ-ⓣⓘⓣⓛⓔⓓ » Wed May 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Batkit//5moons//she-kit//None

Batkit skipped around the camp's center, and skidded towards the nursery. She sat, a tiny bit exhausted, and saw the gathering of others. She thought it'd be best to leave the matter alone, so she sat, and waited for something to spark her imagination and interest.
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭❜𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐥
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hello! I'm self-titled.
A big dream of mine is to get
my WL dogs from 2008-2009.
I also have pets up C$!
Thanks for trading me!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧❜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞❓
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
credit
ⓢⓔⓛⓕ-ⓣⓘⓣⓛⓔⓓ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 24, 2017 2:01 pm

The blind calico she-cat hurried over to her daughter, already crying. Once she heard Lionpaw, she whipped around with a growl. "How could you let my daughter die like this?! You bird-brained kit!"

The golden tabby tom was shaking, still having the scared look. He had already set Shadowpaw down on the ground gently, before giving them an explanation. "Sh-She was hit by a monster. I tried to get her to get up, but. . ." His voice faded off, as he held a sob after he realized what he had done.

The pale brown tabby tom flattened his ears to his head, not wanting any cat to be upset around Minnowfrost. "Did you even know there was a badger around?"

The white and brown marbled tabby tom gave her a soft smile, but heard a few angry but mourning yowls. "What the?" He muttered, getting to his paws and looking out of the den, before flattening his ears. "Would you like to hold vigil for Shadowpaw?"

The sorrel-colored tom let her go, completely baffled that any of this happened. Shadowpaw was too young.

The sepia she-cat was about to reply to Dapplefeather, before her attention was torn away by the sight of Shadowpaw. She put her paws on the apprentice, feeling no heartbeat. She shook her head, "Shadowpaw's gone to StarClan now. I can't do anything."

The calico she-cat frowned, giving the apprentice a sad look. "You shouldn't be here."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Wed May 24, 2017 2:09 pm

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐂 𝐇 𝐎

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐎 𝐖 𝐏 𝐀 𝐖

she let out a heavy sigh. "casualties happen."

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓

he ignored his mate before turning towards his son. "tell me everything you know."

𝐒 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐖 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑

she buried her head into the tom's pelt, sobbing quietly. she liked shadowpaw. "her life had just begun..."

𝐒 𝐇 𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍

he nodded, "sounds fair. but i would like to know what happened to poor shadowpaw."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed May 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:open/where:camp/with: Lionpaw

He blocked Flowergaze from Lionpaw. "He is your kit you shouldn't speak down to him. He is scared from what he has seen." He looked to the apprentice.

Poppypaw/she-cat/apprentice/crush:Robinwing/where:medicine den/with:Robinwing

She looked at the crowd, her legs gave up as she looked at the dirt. She heard all of it, she began to shake violently. Tears ran down her face like a river, she felt like it was her fault. She yowled loudly above the others voices the pain she felt in her chest overwelmed her. She couldn't understand why she felt this way, she couldn't remember anything about her but she wanted to scream. Her lungs began to burn as she continued to cry.

She was shocked, she turned to the two young cats and gasped. Shadowpaw was now gone, at such a young age. It must be so hard on her family. Her thoughts was disturbed by hearing the saddened sister yowling her pain. Her heart sank as she looked at the shaken clan.

She held her breath seeing the apprentices. Her chest clenched itself as she flattened her ears, no. She thought and shook her head, not to her. Poor Lionpaw having to see that.

He sighed and padded after him. "With a temper like that he is gonna wear himself out." He sighed again and slightly shook his head.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 24, 2017 2:34 pm

The blind calico she-cat had barely heard Sapstar, but turned back to her daughter, sobbing. "My little Shadow. ." She began to groom her fur, not even paying attention to anyone else.

The golden tabby tom hadn't heard his father, but turned to Shadowpaw. I'm sorry.

The white and brown marbled tabby tom shook his head, before curling around Poppypaw to help comfort her.

The sorrel-colored tom flattened his ears, letting her sob into his pelt. "She didn't deserve this."

The sepia she-cat left the family to mourn, as she decided to get the burial herbs ready.

The calico she-cat shook her head, letting out a quiet sigh. "But they shouldn't."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed May 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:open/where:camp/with: Flowergaze

He sighed and looked at the difunctional clan. He looked at his paws and closed his eyes, starclan please. He walked over to Shadowpaw's body and looked to Flowergaze. He wanted to say something but nothing came to his mind. He looked back to Shadowpaw's dead body and he closed his eyes. She should've been made a warrior, his eyes clouded more in thought.

Poppypaw/she-cat/apprentice/crush:Robinwing/where:camp/with:Robinwing

She placed her face into his fur trying to comfert herself as she spoke into his fur. "It's my fault." She kept repeating that. She truely thought it was her own fault.

She was shocked, she turned to the two young cats and gasped. Shadowpaw was now gone, at such a young age. It must be so hard on her family. Her thoughts was disturbed by hearing the saddened sister yowling her pain. Her heart sank as she looked at the shaken clan.

She held her breath seeing the apprentices. Her chest clenched itself as she flattened her ears, no. She thought and shook her head, not to her. Poor Lionpaw having to see that.

xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me