Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re:

Postby broner » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:07 am

Yveltal wrote:
should have a ref
up here,, some day
    username: yveltal
    name: cypress
    species: mudwing
    appearance: cypress has a very dark umber color for all of his larger over
    scales and the top of his head, his 'main' color being only a few shades
    brighter. his underbelly is significantly lighter. he has heterochromia, one
    being a bright amber and the other a near-white yellow. cypress is rather
    tall for a mudwing and has average strength. a small white scar rests in
    between his eyes. black strips of cloth are wrapped around his forearms,
    which he uses to best conceal two black-handled daggers.
    personality: cypress is very closed off, even to the few friends he has.
    it doesn't help that he's mute, therefore causing him to be shy and fearful
    of teasing due to some past experiences. however, when most comfortable,
    cypress always tries his best to communicate and prefers to be in the pres
    ence of others to help himself calm down. he's known to have anxiety issu
    es and will more often than not panic in a tight situation if not properly co
    morted. despite his problems, he's fairly good in the field for his age, spe
    cializing in explosives. overall he's a sweet guy if properly motivated.
    other: cliche personality is cliche
    kinda late to the party but,,, eh
    might add some more of my characters later on if i'm accepted

Yep, accepted. I'll add him to the front.
wildlife biology guy | he/him | ENG/ESP/日本語
食うか食われるかそこには上も下もなく。ただひたすらに食は生の特権であった。
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Postby AGGUA! » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:29 am

Copperhead | Sand/Sea | Female | Hybrid/Loner | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Jellyfish
    As the water closed over Copper's head, she swung Jellyfish around in front of her and let go, blocking his way in case he tried to head back to the shore. His stripes where a whirlwind of fury, and although she would be able to understand him some if he SLOWED DOWN, she shrugged helplessly, pretending like she had no idea what he was saying. She then pointed at her own scales, shaking her head. Nope, sorry. I can't talk underwater. Time to get to fishing. Copper shoved her talons forward, not directly connecting with his scales, but signaling for him to move it nonetheless.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mister Muse » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:32 am

╒╡ ᴛᴀʟᴜs ╞╡ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ╞╡ 7 ╞╡ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪɴɢ/ɪᴄᴇᴡɪɴɢ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ╞╕
╒╡ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Desert ╞╡sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀ╞╡ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Solar, Kiwi ╞╕
    "Oh, okay," he uttered, feeling a little dumb as she explained where SeaWings usually were. He had minimal knowledge on Pyrrhia's layout and where it's populations were really, due to his sheltered upbringing and probably sub-par education, so he just sort of assumed they occupied all of that general area's water. Quickly he got himself into the air with Solar, throwing up some sand in the process, and he began trailing along as she lead the way. As they flew and he found his place behind her he kept his gaze down most of the time, watching the dunes pass and waiting for them to flatten out into stone and grass. Well, you've committed to it. Hopefully you weren't wrong. He tried to keep himself optimistic with thoughts of living happily on a hidden little island.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
muse . adult (feb 17) . he/him
asexual . aromantic . cassgender
digital artist . amateur 3d modeler
♥ sonic . wings of fire . homestuck ♥
icon art by caketii
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mister Muse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:46 am

Jellyfish - Male- Seawing
After the surprise of being involuntarily dragged under the water, and Copperhead continuing with her assault despite being fully submerged, one could say Jellyfish had recovered quite quickly from the "trauma". To further support this, he was swimming semi-calmly now ahead of Copperhead, but sped up every time he even as much FELT a ripple behind him that notified him of her presence. He didn't look back. He just wanted to catch a stupid fish and swim to shore. He eyed the water below him, slowing down as he took it in. He had visited this reef many times, but it looked almost new now that he was there for a different purpose besides examining the coral and looking for treasure. There were many small fish swimming in and out of the coral, all brightly-colored, as well as a few larger specimen (in comparison to the small fish, that is). None satisfactory. He dived down further, looking for something to call his lunch.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:50 am

Copperhead | Sand/Sea | Female | Hybrid/Loner | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Jellyfish
    Copper watched as Jellyfish quickly turned down all the small fish on the reef, and inwardly sighed, following him. She grabbed his tail again and tugged it lightly, but then let go and pointed further ahead. She kicked towards that direction, pointing again for him to follow. The larger fish are further away from shore. Usually out in open waters, she wanted to say. But she couldn't. Of course, the barracuda she had caught had been a rather lucky catch, but they were found on reefs from time to time, since they preyed on the smaller fish there. What do you even want, anyway... That was a nice fish, what passes as 'big' for you?
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:00 pm

Jellyfish - Male - Seawing
    Jellyfish turned at her touch, almost whacking her in the face with her bulky tail. He looked where she was pointing. But I don't see anything but water, he thought in confusion, although followed anyways, curious to see what she was talking about. Do you think we could catch a shark? he asked her in aquatic, but then remembered with sadness that she couldn't understand him. Sad times.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:04 pm

Copper paused, blinking, as she watched him light up his stripes. She picked up on the two words catch and shark. Putting that together, she figured that was what he wanted. A shark. Which wasn't an IMPOSSIBLE catch by any means, since they were relatively easy to kill, but the only weapon she had for the task was her talons. So unless Jellyfish actually started showing some killer instinct or actual helpful potential, they were kinda outta luck. However, Copper nodded, the turned and continued on her way. They would have to find one, too, but they might be able to bait it if they could kill another fish or something...
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Jellyfish - Male - SeaWing
    Jellyfish watched the contemplating look on her face for a moment, possibly making out what he had said? In that case, if she was turning to go look for a shark, than he had got lucky. A SandWing that knew Aquatic AND had fire AND caught fish? He moved a little faster, obviously pleased by this. He hoped it was a big one, like a great white, but that was a tall order. He'd settle for a reef shark too, but he was sure Copper could land something bigger than that.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Wreck|Male|Chosen|Tags: Wretched, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller

Without hesitation, Wreck tented his wing over Wretched and growled, making himself as big as possible. He lowered his head and kicked with his hind leg, like a bull might. "It's okay," he reassured her. "We're gonna kick this big ol' monster outta here."

Ocelot|Male|survivor|Tags: Wreck, Wretched, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller

Ocelot's breath rasped as he rushed at the infected dragon again, tearing at her wing membrane. He loosed a deafening roar and unhinged his jaw, preparing to shoot. If she just got closer... At this point the dragon's neck was glistening with slippery blood that poured from the chunk of gouged-out flesh. A ravenous, vengeful look gleamed in her white-filmed eyes. She looked utterly mad, and this slightly unnerved the RainWing.
wildlife biology guy | he/him | ENG/ESP/日本語
食うか食われるかそこには上も下もなく。ただひたすらに食は生の特権であった。
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:21 pm

xxkiwi | female | loner | rainwing | location: desert | tagged: talus, solar
      xxkiwi grumbled and shot up into the air, flying in the direction of the dragons, now blobs in the sky, in front of her. she assume they would be going someplace with food and water, so why not follow them? soon, however, the two dragons disappeared, and kiwi sighed, exhausted. still, she didn't need them to guide her, she would be just fine. speeding up a little, she sighed. suddenly, she remembered something. the sea kingdom is past this side of the sand kingdom! that means water! she relaxed a little, then realized an important thing about the sea kingdom. there are infected there. which means it could be super dangerous. breathing heavily at the thought of it, memories flashed through the rainwing's head. her parents appeared in her mind, and then came them. the dragon with pure white eyes, spit at the corner of their mouth, and most of all, she remembered black scales. she remembered the terrifying smile on their face, the delighted smile as they murdered kiwi's parents. she slowed down in terror, and descended down towards the desert.
      xxkiwi screamed. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" tears flowed down her face, and her scales were pure blue. "stop it. stop it now. i am fine. you are fine, kiwi. just continue on and get water." her parents' screams echoed in her mind, and kiwi plummeted to the ground, broken. she landed with a loud thud in the sand dune, and she blacked out, curled into a ball.

[ crimson is open if anyone wants to interact with him ^u^ ]
mars • he/they/she • adult
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me