HoneyClan vs MysteryClan Join us or Fight us?

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: HoneyClan vs MysteryClan Join us or Fight us?

Postby Perry <3 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:40 am

Waterpool opend her eyes. She gasped and relized she was lying on a soft nest with food and some water next to it. No! I'm in a twoleg nest! she thought. She got up and seen a cat flap. She darted at it then she went sent to the ground. "Ow!" she wailed. The cat flap only worked with collars. She clawed at the smooth ground furiously.

Splatterpelt sighed. "I'm going to the fresh-kill pile." hhe told his mate and got up. He limped towards the fresh-kill abd grabed a chaffinch. He took small bites and looked up. He didn't feel like talking but he knew if any of the kits or apprentices asked for a story of why he was so wet.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thund3r » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Frozenkit ran up to Splatterpelt and took a bite of the bird he licked his muzzle "me and Claykit wanna know everything that happened!" he squeaked
thund3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Splatterpelt looked down at his son. "Well, Me and Waterpool were out in the forest about to talk but Nightblaze interuppted and told us to go and talk by the river. So, the log me and Waterpool were sitting on was really old and broke me and Waterpool fell into the water and went over the waterfall and something shiney hit Waterpools rear and she looked very sleepy and the twolegs caught her. And thats how I ended up here." he meowed exhaustedly.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thund3r » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Frozenkit stared wide eyed then ran toward the entrance of camp "i'm gunna find here then i will be a true warrior!" he meowed running out of camp

Claykit squeaked when he heard his brother he ran back into the nursery
thund3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:12 pm

"Frozenkit no!" Splatterpelt got up it almost took his breath away. He darted away and called over his shoulder. "Graypool! Frozenkit has run out of camp!" he yowled and almost caught up with him. He stumbled and rolled away. "Frozenkit!" he yowled.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Username:Waterpool
Name:Blisspaw
Clan:HoneyClan
Eye color:Mud brown
Pic/Discription: Image
Mate/Crush:None yet
Personality:Nice, Sweet, Aggressive is some cats are teasing her, and sometimes get exstreamly happy
Kits:None (She's to young)
If apprentice what will your warrior name be?:Blissfeather
Apprentice/Mentor:Ravenshadow?

Blisspaw gasped when she seen Splatterpelt chasing after Frozenkit. She darted out of camp only to see the black, orange and gray tom laying on the ground moaning. "Splatterpelt!" she gasped and raced over. She lifted her nose and got to her paws. She darted off after Frozenkit's scent. "F-frozenkit!" she yowled. She stoped dead and stood frozen at the sight of a starry cat. "Let him go." the cat meowed. "But he'll die out on his own!" Blisspaw argued. The starry cat put her tail across her mouth and continued. "My name is Cherrystream and I have come to give you a prophecy." she closed her eyes and Blisspaw did the same. When Blisspaw opend her eyes she wasn't in the forest but in a beautiful forest. "T-this is StarClan?" she asked. Cherrystream nodded. "Before there is peace, claws will shed blood and the river will turn red, and only one will hold a breathtaking secret." Cherrystream finished. Blisspaw blinked horrified at Cherrystream, but when she opend her eyes StarClan and Cherrystream were gone. She was frozen then she looked around. Cherrystream's prophecy rang in her ears once more; Before there is peace, claws will shed blood and the river will turn red, and only one will hold a breathtaking secret.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thund3r » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:37 am

Frozenkit ignored his father an ran toward were it smelled frshest toward the river he skidded to a a hault when he saw it. It iwas huge! he meowed in exitment he sniffed around almost falling in he caught the smell of Waterpool he looked around and followed the strem farther from camp he pranced happil

GRaypool yowled "what?!?" she meowed runnign out "Claykit go into the nursery" he meowed sternly and the little kit walked inside Graypool''s blue eyes were glazed over with worry "let's go find him" she meowed looking at splatterpelt
thund3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinney » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:00 am

((recap? sorry ive been gone))
Kinney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perry <3 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:44 am

(Nothing much happend except that Frozenkit ran away to look for Waterpool and Blisspaw had recieved a prophecy)

Blisspaw whiped around when she heard Graypool's voice. "Graypool!" she darted up to the gray she-cat. "I met a StarClan cat named Cherrystream! She gave me a prophecy!" she closed her eyes then repeated Cherrystream's words. "Before there is peace, claws will shed blood and the river will turn red, and only one will hold a breathtaking secret." she finished.

Splatterpelt stared at Blisspaw. He was shocked. Why did StarClan go to Blisspaw? He got to his paws and nodded to Graypool. "Right, Lets go." he meowed.

Sig Under Construction
Perry <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinney » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 am

Blizardstar trotted tell his pads grew sore 'i need to get her back!' he thought slowing down to the treeline he peeked his head out of the trees he looked around seeing two-leg nests "hmmmm" he meowed flicking his ears, he trotted into the clearing he paused hearing a load cry "waterpool!!" he hissed running to the nest.
Kinney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me