🍁Mapleclan🍁 RP 🍁

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍁Mapleclan🍁 RP 🍁

Postby Unicornkisses » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Cinder Birch
Male/36 moons/single/Tags:Hailpaw

"Excellent point. I guess we won't find out unless we ask." Cinder Birch flicked his tail, searching for the best, stealthiest route over to their clanmates. He glanced up at the trees. It was possible to scale them and pass overhead. He scrambled up the nearest one quickly.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:42 pm

❄️Hailpaw❄️

She-Cat Tags: Littlestep/ Crush: Open

Hailpaw slowly crept towards the FallenClan warriors. Hoping they would not sniff out Cinderbirch’s Scent, she slipped around a tree, quickly heading her way behind the Warriors.

“We’re here because we scented MapleClan scent close to this border.” One of the Warriors growled.

Wait for it. Hailpaw was Deserete to run at the Warrior. Pushing away that thought, she looked up into the tree at Cinderbirch, wondering if they would attack at once.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:59 pm

Cinder Birch

Cinder Birch tilted his head, ears picking up their conversation. A territorial dispute...of course. He leaped nimbly onto another tree's branch. A direct attack would be unnecessary for both parties. Cinder Birch carefully scooted back down the tree and approached the FallenClan warriors in a friendly manner, his tail waving gently.

"Hello." Cinder dipped his head respectfully to the patrolling cats. "Is there something the matter?"
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:04 pm

❄️Hailpaw❄️

“They’ve brought patrols!” One of the Apprentices shrieked. “Oh. So you plan to drive us off even after you’ve been around our borders!”

“FallenClan. Attack.”

That did it, Hailpaw darted forward, unsure what to do however.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:13 pm

Cinder Birch

"Geez, you guys thickheaded or something?!" Cinder Birch yowled indignantly. These cats were obviously mad about something or another. "I just wanted to talk it out..." He puffed out his fur to intimidate them, but being a smaller cat it didn't do much. Instead he crouched into a fighter's stance. "Hailpaw, go get Moon for me please. These guys need to be taught a lesson." He didn't want the young cat to get hurt, so it was best to send her on an errand.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:22 pm

[quote="PixelizedClouds"]
❄️Hailpaw❄️

“I’m going!” Hailpaw mewed back. As soon as she got back, she alarmed Moonlake. “We need back up!”
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Cinder Birch
Cinder Birch hissed and spat at the approaching cats. He would attack if absolutely needed. But for now, he had to keep them busy.

Moon Lake pricked her ears before rocketing out of the camp. If she didn't make it in time, she'd never forgive herself. Her brother was everything to her. If he was taken away, she didn't know what she'd do.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:34 pm

❄️Hailpaw❄️

“Go!” Hailpaw raced forwards, when she reached there she launched herself at the apprentice, yowling in anger. “You should have never threatened MapleClan!”
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Cinder Birch

Cinder Birch scrabbled up a nearby tree, crossing over branches before ambushing a Fallenclan Warrior who was down below. He landed on the opposing cat's back with a thud and they rolled together in a tussle.

Moon Lake
36 moons/female/

Moon Lake hissed slightly, slashing at another cat's eyes. Her claws found a mark and the other cat screeched in pain. It was only a minor injury, so Moon Lake pounced. Fur flew. She was, in a sense, a dirty fighter.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:23 pm

❄️Hailpaw❄️

She-Cat Tags: Littlestep, Cinderbirch, Moonlake/ Crush: Open

Scratching her claws against the Apprentices pelt,she bit down in fury. The Apprentice Yowled, and threw her off. Landing on her feet, she panicked for a second, thinking about what she knew about battling. Quickly, she darted under the Apprentices belly, raking it with her back legs.

She could feel a FallenClan warrior dragging her off. She didn’t know what to do.

((Should we contact the owner of the thread?))
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me