~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby Starryy Skiies » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:24 am

(Accepted!)

Quantum smiled. "What's your name? I'm Professor Quantum!" She noticed another pony burst in.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:26 am

(Thanks! :3)

"I'm Starlit," she replied, turning to face the Professor. "Nice to meet you."
---
Rainfall hovered just above the rooftops of Ponyville, his wings whirring quickly to keep himself in place. He flitted around, blinking as the wind blew into his eyes. It was a sunny day, but he knew, with a slight tang of satisfaction, that the nice weather would not last long. Turning, he dove down toward the ground. He had to do something today. Perhaps rent a movie or purchase a book?

(Gtg, sorry!)
Last edited by Nonexistent on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
pROUD TO BE A, uH, tAURUS,
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:29 am

Strawberryglory ordered her donuts and saw the other pony try to converse with her. "Uhm....Hi." Strawberryglory answered the pony. It had been quite some time since she talked to anypony. Strawberryglory was great with magic, one of the most powerful on Princess Celestia's list. Though, If he horn was taken away, she would be weaker than a bug.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:47 am

Quantum smiled. "Nice to meet both of you!"
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 am

I want to join!

Username: Theateradic
Pony's name:Her full name is Melodica but she changed it to Melody and goes by Lody
Picture of pony(Or detailed description): Second picture below
Cutie Mark: A string of notes
Age(Foal, Teen, Adult): Adult
Talent: Singing, playing classical music
History: She grew up in canterlot and eventually moved to Ponyville to get away from her tone deaf family.
Personality: She's kind but quiet and doesn't like to talk much. she grew up in a pretty high society family so she sometimes has a sort of air that suggests such. Most of the time she likes to pretend no one else is there so she tends to ignore people by accident.
Job(Optinal): Musician. She writes and performs music.
Crush: none
Foals: none
Other:

I want to join!

Username: Theateradic
Pony's name: Ink
Picture of pony(Or detailed description): First picture below
Cutie Mark: An old fashion ink pot
Age(Foal, Teen, Adult):Adult
Talent: writing and talking about history
History: He, like Lody, grew up in Canterlot. He actually moved to Ponyville very recently and hardly knows anyone, well, he knows Lody for various reasons, but just about everyone else he's never met. His family was not very serious and quite rowdy growing up and for some reason he became much more serious than then and surprised them by becoming a professor. They shun him for this.
Personality: Ink puts others before himself and at times it causes him problems. He's hardly ever shy and most of the time quite friendly.
Job(Optinal): He's the history professor at the college.
Crush: none
Foals: none
Other:
Attachments
Ink.png
Ink.png (37.53 KiB) Viewed 25 times
Lody.png
Lody.png (26.68 KiB) Viewed 25 times
Last edited by MacabreSmile on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:05 am

(Accepted!
EDIT: WOOOHOO! pony music has now invaded my ipod! Muahahah! Although, I yet have to get some Discordness in there....)
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:16 am

(Thank you)

Lody stepped out of her house and glanced around before walking. She didn't actually know where she was going but she had nothing to currently do, so she was walking.

Ink entered what he assumed to be Sugar cube Corner, though he was still quite confused on where he actually was.
As soon as he entered he realised he was in the correct place and smiled to himself. Approaching the counter, he ordered a cookie and walked toward an empty table.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:18 am

Quantum noticed a handsome colt enter the bakery. Hmm, maybe I'll go say hi later.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:18 am

(Back!)

"What's your name?" Starlit asked the unicorn filly, curiousity overtaking her shyness. "I'm Starlit."
---
Rainfall stopped at a small kiosk at the side of the street. Smiling shyly at the earth pony as she handed him an apple, he withdrew and continued on, munching on his snack. He saw several different ponies he hadn't seen before – newcomers, of course.
Obviously he didn't live in Ponyville, but he visited on his days off, so he knew most ponies that lived there.
pROUD TO BE A, uH, tAURUS,
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:26 am

Quantum took a sip of her milkshake. She used her magic to lift it up to see how much was left. She shrugged and took a longer sip.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me