Mysticclan 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Mysticclan 2.0

Postby wildcatabc » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:18 am

Frostfern|she-cat|47 moons|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: XXX|Apprentice: Thunderpaw|tags: OPEN

"Thunderpaw!" I called for my apprentice "I'm going to go get more herbs, would you like to come?"

Nightpelt|she-cat|36 moons|Warrior|Crush: Riverclaw|Apprentice: Slashpaw|tags: Slashpaw

I looked over at Riverclaw as he came out from the warrior's den. I cowered, looking almost like I was hiding behind Slashpaw
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:44 am

Deerblaze
tom// warrior// apprentice (Molepaw)// crush (open)// talking with: Molepaw
/=/
He turned to Cloudedfire, as the deputy called for him and Molepaw "...uh...alright, hunting patrol huh" he meowed looking at Molepaw "well I guess we're going for a hunting patrol first then. He thought for a moment, then a smile approved to his face "Hey Molepaw? do you want to go to ask the cats to join this patrol? apprentices their mentors, anyone you think could be open for this patrol?" he meowed to her.

Muddylake
agender// young warrior//apprentice (Crestpaw)// crush (open)// talking with: open
/=/
She was being rather depressed lately, she was given a newly made apprentice almost a moon ago, but during a patrol everything got wrong and the young she-cat died. Now she was given another apprentice to train with Crestpaw, who do have little harsh time with her former mentor, who just vanished and stopped to train the young she-cat.

Breezespark
she// queen// apprentice (n/a)// crush (open)// talking with: Duststar, Fadedember
/=/
She nodded to Duststar "thank you Duststar" she meowed to the leader then turned to Fadedember "so do you mind if I join your patrol?" she asked the very same question to the warrior as she did to the leader just a moment ago.

Vinepaw
trans-tom// apprentice// mentor (Duststar)// crush (open)// talking with: Seeker
/=/
He listened to the elder carefully "so why did you decide to be an elder then? could being a warrior be more nocer? I mean as a warrior you have so many things to do?" he asked them "anyway I never said you're weak, I know you're strong enough to fight a fox or two by yourself and come back home alive" he meowed flicking his tail. He thought for a moment "hm me? I am doing fine, just waiting for this moon to pass so I could do my assessment and become a true warrior" he meowed excitedly.

Slashpaw
tom// apprentice //mentor (Nightpelt)// crush (open)// talking with: Nightpelt
/=/
He nodded to his mentor "alright, sounds good to me" he meowed starting to make his way to the fresh-kill pile. He gave a quick look back at him as he noticed his mentor watching at Roverclaw "sooo...uh do you like him?" he asked her suddenly, the way she looked the male warrior.

Blinkpaw
tom// apprentice// mentor (Mapleblaze)// crush (open)// talking with: Mapleblaze, Creamflower
/=/
He took his bites for his prey, flicking his ears over to the queen "yeah, only if she teach me to fish, but I will bring something else into the clan too..." he meowed thinking for a moment "so which is your second favorite prey? I know fish is your top favorite, but which else?" he asked at her curiously.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:56 am

Frostfern|she-cat|47 moons|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: XXX|Apprentice: Thunderpaw|tags: OPEN

"Thunderpaw!" I called for my apprentice "I'm going to go get more herbs, would you like to come?"

Nightpelt|she-cat|36 moons|Warrior|Crush: Riverclaw|Apprentice: Slashpaw|tags: Slashpaw

I stood back straight again "Uhh... no" I said, embarrassed.
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:50 am

Tom
10 Moons
Med. Apprentice
Location; Camp
Romantic interest; Caimanpaw [Developing]
Tags; Frostfern

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Some time has passed since Thunderpaw was awaken by Molepaw and he had been idly lost in in thought, not yet ready to allow himself to be shown to the world. It was nice to be in the den and in his nest where he could do nothing but rest and relax. However, as much as he would have not minded spending a little more time in the den he knew that he had to leave it. Duties were pulling him to go. After a sigh, Thunderpaw rose up to his paws and shook out his fur, shaking out the moss that was untangled from his nest. He glanced over his shoulder to see if most of the moss was out and it seemed to be like it was. With a quick and short nod to himself at a decent job, the medicine cat apprentice left the den.

It must’ve been meant for him to go out because the moment he did, the tom heard Frostfern calling for him. What timing , it was impeccable! “Of course!” He called back, answering his mentor rather quickly.

Tom
37 Moons
Warrior
Location; Camp
Romantic interest; Tbd
Tags; Bramblepaw

The chatter of cats nearby caught his attention for a short amount of time. It seemed Duststar was speaking with Fadedamber and Breezespark. He didn’t stay around for longer to try and see if he could figure out about what. It wasn’t any of his business. If it was important he was sure the rest of the clan would know about it.

A short glance swept the camp and Riverclaw spotted his apprentice, Bramblepaw, who happened to be stretching. The warrior didn’t waste time to head over to the younger tom. “Hey. It’s good you’re up. If we aren’t assigned to any patrols I was thinking we should head out for some training. Before you know it, you’ll be a warrior yourself.” He said light-heartedly, a warm smile forming on his face.

Tom
11 Moons
Apprentice
Location; Apprentice Den
Romantic interest; Crestpaw [Developing]
Tags; Crestpaw, Silverbrook

Jaguarpaw could hear makeshift all around him while he tried to remain asleep for a bit longer, however it was failing for him. No matter how hard he tried to ignore the sounds around him and keep his eyes shut, it only created procrastination and a waste of time. Apprentices were up and leaving the den, he was aware of it. Too bad for him, he'd have to be apart of the transitioning. After a big inhale, Jaguarpaw let out an exhale and gradually his eyelids began to open up revealing blue orbs. Nothing like a wake up call to get the day started. A quick thought to pass through his mind while he sat up in his nest and began to groom himself. It was quick passes of the tongue over his fur, nothing too long as he was in a hurry to leave the den.

In a couple of minutes Jaguarpaw was already up on his paws and on his way out the apprentice den; he figured Silverbrook might be looking for him by now for some training. On his way out he finally noticed Crestpaw who seemed to be engulfed with her thoughts which wasn't an unusual sighting. "A mouse for a thought?" It was a light humorous line Jaguarpaw casually said, one that he thought was suited for this situation. Maybe she too would find the amusement in it. "I would have thought you'd be gone by nowand out training or something."
DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:51 am

𝔇𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
———————————————————
Tom | Leader | 58 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Vinepaw | Mentions: Riverclaw, Bramblepaw | Tag: Riverclaw, Bramblepaw | Location: camp

He walked over to Riverclaw and heard him talking with his apprentice. "Morning Riverclaw, Sorry to but in but I wanted to see if you wanted to lead a border petrol?"

𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇
———————————————————
Non-binary | Elder | 100 Moons | Crush: None | Mentions: Vinepaw| Tag: Vinepaw| Location: out on the territory
They hummed a little listening to the apprentice, "That is true that you get to do more as a warrior. Though I got tired, more and more of clanmates I known passing, the kits they have grow and pass as well. At one point you just get tired of it, being apart of a family then seeing them go..." They paused before smiling and pushing back what they said drawing their attention back onto him. "It is good to hear that you are doing alright, I know all apprentices are egger to get their warrior name." They let out a soft chuckle before humming. "Going on the nosey elder view, do you find anyone interesting?" They gave him a wink and spoke in a light jokeful tone trying to change the subject to vinepaw rather then themself.

𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜
———————————————————
She-cat | Warrior | 26 moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Jaguarpaw | Mentions: Jaguarpaw, Crestpaw, Muddylake | Tags: Jaguarpaw, Crestpaw | Location: camp

She spotted Jaguarepaw with Crestpaw as she hummed softly to herself and walked over smiling. "Good morning you two, Crestpaw do you and Muddylake have plans?" She glanced at the apprentice before looking around to see if she could spot the apprentice's mentor.

мσℓєραω
———————————————————
Trans-she-cat | Apprentice | 10 Moons | Crush: Open | Mentor: Deerblaze| Mentions: Deerblaze, Cloudedfire | Tags: Deerblaze, Cloudedfire | Location: camp

She was about to respond to Deerblaze when she heard Cloudedfire speak to her and her mentor. She glanced between the two not minding going hunting but it wasn't really her decision. She nodded a little giving a silent response, starting to feel uneasy she held her head low hoping they could just go. Feeling a bit self conscious she fidgeted with her paws, "I-I'll go see if anyone is willing to go." She spoke softly before beginning to walk away.

Brittlekit
———————————————————
Tom | Kit | 2 Moons | Crush: none | Mentions: Breezespark, Creamflower, Duststar | Tags: open | Location: by camp entrance

He sat outside the nursery looking at the top of the trees seeing if he could see the blue sky. Despite his young age he held so much pain. He had no family, they left him they were gone. Was it cause the way he looked, or was it because he was defective? Why was he here when he felt no one wanted him. He didn't know his father, his mother took his sister and vanished. He sighed and looked around in hopes he could find someone to talk to or rope into playing a game.
Not seeing anyone he glanced to the camp entrance debating weather or not to adventure out there. Multiple thoughts running though his head. He drifted along with his thoughts as he felt as if he was walking closer and closer to the entrance. Blinking for a moment he realized he was crying, not only that but he was actually next to the entrance. He sat himself down only looking through the branches in hopes to see something, or someone. Though he didn't expect to see anyone he still felt a weight in his chest as he laid down and curled up in a tight ball trying to comfort himself. How, how can he do this? The other queens are always busy the warriors don't have time for him. The apprentices are just as busy, he had no reason to talk or play with Duststar. He felt more tears fall from his eyes. He felt so alone, he wanted a family but it felt like no one wanted him.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:52 am

I started slowly walking toward the camp entrance, waiting for Thunderpaw to catch up

I stood back straight again "Uhh... no" I said, embarrassed.
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:52 am

Fadedember
❝The Master of Zen❞
gender; Non-Binary age; 32 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansex-Demirom
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Caimanpaw & Silverbrook tagged; Duststar(briefly), Breezespark

indentation The feline nodded, an ear twitching in acknowledgement as Breezespark padded up. "Of course, I'll go get them." They mewed, before glancing at Breezespark and nodding. "I wouldn't mind it. Would you mind getting Silverbrook for me, while I go rouse Caimanpaw?" They asked before they quickly gobbled up the rest of their mouse. Fadedember stood, then, and quickly buried the remains before returning their gaze to Breezespark.

Maplehaze
❝The Vengeful❞
gender; Female age; 48 Moons rank; Warrior sexuality; Pansexual
mentions; Blinkpaw & Creamflower tagged; Open

indentation From her spot the torbie watched her apprentice, who seemed to be more focused on talking with Creamflower than eating and getting ready to go. Face twisting into a frown for a heartbeat, the she-cat mentally added time management onto her list of things to teach her apprentice. A tricky thing to teach, I say. A lecture, followed by more lectures when needed. She thought, figuring that she should remember to bring up real-life examples and such. Humming softly, she relaxed allowing herself to fall from a normal sitting position to lay down. As she waited, the curly furred warrior grumbled nonsense under her breath, eyes half-lidded staring at Blinkpaw and Creamflower.

Crestpaw
❝The Sceret Keeper❞
gender; Female age; 10 Moons rank; Apprentice sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; Muddylake tagged; Jaguarpaw & Silverbrook

indentation Her ears perked up as Jaguarpaw appeared, and flashed the tom a smile. "Not much, Jaguarpaw. Just thinking about my old mentor." She replied, her tail curling over her hind legs. Blinking as she gave one paw a few licks, she paused when the apprentice spoke once more. "I'm feeling rather lazy today, and I'm hoping to skip out on training. Though I wouldn't mind a patrol." Crestpaw mewed with a shrug, before turning her gaze to Silverbrook as the lynx-point she-cat padded over. An ear twitched as the older feline spoke and she swallowed, before glancing around camp, her eyes landing on her mentor for a few heartbeats before flickering back to Silverbrook. "Not that I know of Silverbrook, Muddylake hasn't really made any plans known to me, so nothings clear at this point." The she-cat mused, giving another shrug.

Zion
❝The Prickly Pear❞
gender; Male age; 50 Moons rank; Loner sexuality; Androsexual
mentions; The Clan tagged; Open

indentationHis mind wandered as he walked, a mixture of fear and excitement bubbled up inside him, though he kept it strictly under lock and key. Zion wondered what these clan cats would be like, would they be open and friendly? or more reserved and cold? Maybe excitable and kit-like? Truth be told, Zion could probably use a bit of the latter in his life, even he knew that he'd gotten much too dull these past moons. He paused for a moment catching sight of a flash of silver in the river. In a flash, the seal brown tom lashed out a single paw and scooped up what was to be his breakfast. After swiftly ending its life, the tom picked it up and padded forward, deciding that he could wait a bit before eating. He wasn't that hungry after all, and it wasn't like some stranger was going to take his catch from him.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:00 pm

Tom
10 Moons
Med. Apprentice
Location; Camp entrance
Romantic interest; Caimanpaw [Developing]
Tags; Frostfern

Thunderpaw headed towards Frostfern, seeing a few of his fellow apprentices on the way. It made him a bit sad as he acknowledged their existence. As a medicine cat, Thunderpaw didn’t share their same path nor did he sleep in the same den. Though it was his choice to choose this path with the knowledge that there will be a line between him and others, the young tom did not regret being a medicine cat.

Shaking away the thoughts, Thunderpaw disregarded any previous emotions so that he could concentrate on the task at paw. He needed to be completely focus or at least mostly focus. “What herbs are we gathering?” He asked as he halted in front of his mentor.

Tom
37 Moons
Warrior
Location; Camp
Romantic interest; Tbd
Tags; Bramblepaw

”Oh hey morning, Duststar, I wouldn’t mind that one bit.” Riverclaw replied, then glanced at Bramblepaw. “Seems we have a task to fulfill. We should get to it.” This was perfect, the two of them were set to head out. With a flick of his ear he glanced around, scanning camp. “Should I take a specific cat with us or does it not matter?” He meowed, flicking his ear.

Tom
11 Moons
Apprentice
Location; Apprentice Den
Romantic interest; Crestpaw [Developing]
Tags; Crestpaw, Silverbrook

Jaguarpaw felt some sympathy for Crestpaw, but found himself snickering seconds later at her response about being lazy. It became slightly more funny to the tom when his mentor showed up speaking of a patrol for her to join with her mentor. “What great timing. I can’t wait to go!” He boasted, stepping in place happily.
Last edited by DylanJollyRancher on Sun May 09, 2021 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:40 pm

Deerblaze
tom// warrior// apprentice (Molepaw)// crush (open)// talking with: Molepaw
/=/
He turned to Cloudedfire, as the deputy called for him and Molepaw "...uh...alright, hunting patrol huh" he meowed looking at Molepaw "well I guess we're going for a hunting patrol first then. He thought for a moment, then a smile approved to his face "Hey Molepaw? do you want to go to ask the cats to join this patrol? apprentices their mentors, anyone you think could be open for this patrol?" he meowed to her. As his apprentice walked away he made a look around the clearing as well but gave the younger cat a chance to get cats to this patrol, this could be very good practice for the younger cat too.

Muddylake
agender// young warrior//apprentice (Crestpaw)// crush (open)// talking with: Crestpaw
/=/
They watched the clan their eyes looking over at Crestpaw once or twice, thoughtfully before decided to go to the apprentice "Crestpaw, I think we need to talk" they meowed to her with a silent voice. They didn't really know how to say it, but it was hard for them to have an apprentice which was someone else just a moon ago. So they needed to know what she knows so far "I know I am not being your mentor for long and your former mentor likely taught you to skill or two, so maybe you could tell what you can and can't do at the moment?" they asked at her "I don't want to waste your time for teaching you things you already know" they kept meowing.

Breezespark
she// queen// apprentice (n/a)// crush (open)// talking with: Fadedember, Silverbrook, Jaguarpaw, (Crestpaw)
/=/
She gives the warrior a smile and nods "yes of course" she meowed watching around the clearing for the female warrior. She started to walk toward her at the moment she saw her with Crestpaw and Jaguarpaw "Good morning Silverbrook, Jaguarpaw, Crestpaw" she meowed to each cat, before turning to the warrior "you free? Fadedember wants you to join us in patrol? you could take Jaguarpaw with you" she meowed to her.

Vinepaw
trans-tom// apprentice// mentor (Duststar)// crush (open)// talking with: Seeker
/=/
He listened to the elder but had little hard time fully understand what the cat was actually talking about, how going to be an elder can actually get away from the sad truth that cats do pass away, without any warnings and even in grazier ages. He didn't know how to put anything after those words, as he didn't really get them. Flicking his ears he looked at the elder with confusion "anyone interesting? what do you mean? in a romantic way or what?" he meowed flicking his tail "if that's so, no...not really...I am not even thought about those things really yet..." he keeps meowing.

Slashpaw
tom// apprentice //mentor (Nightpelt)// crush (open)// talking with: Nightpelt
/=/
He narrowed his eyes "suurree...fiinee" he meowed not believing his mentor's answer "but you know it's never too late to get a talk with him?" he meowed looking at the fresh-kill pile after approving it "so anything you want to share with me?" he asked her.

Blinkpaw
tom// apprentice// mentor (Mapleblaze)// crush (open)// talking with: Mapleblaze, Creamflower
/=/
He took his bites for his prey, flicking his ears over to the queen "yeah, only if she teach me to fish, but I will bring something else into the clan too..." he meowed thinking for a moment "so which is your second favorite prey? I know fish is your top favorite, but which else?" he asked at her curiously.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:47 am

"We're pretty short on lovage and marigold, but any herbs would be fine"

I sat down "We could have a vole and later we can bring some prey back to camp and eat a little more" I looked at the fresh-kill pile, studying the prey on it. It was obvious that I liked Riverclaw and I knew it "I don't think I'll ever be able to tell Riverclaw how I feel" I sighed
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me