๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ // Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ // Open & Accepting

Postby Starflight » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:05 am

Rosedapple | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | No Apprentice | Crush on Tigerspeckle | In camp | T: Tigerspeckle, Nettlefur

Rosedapple swept her tongue one last time over her long tortoiseshell fur as the rest of the warriors began to wake. A few were, as expected, already up and about, but most were just rising. The molly suppressed a giggle as she watched Tigerspeckle start awake by nearly running into Nettlefur, a kind older she-cat. Standing up, she shook out her fur and padded over to her denmates, unable to suppress the tingly warmth that swept through her fur at the sight of Tigerspeckle. She only hoped he felt the same. โ€œGood morning, you two,โ€ Rosedapple mewed with a warm smile.

Pineglimmer | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | No Apprentice | Crush on Berrytongue | In camp | Berrytongue

Pineglimmer smirked as she watched her sister approach a certain striped tom with that doofy grin on her face. โ€œYou get him, girl.โ€ It was blatantly obvious that there was something between the two; on the other paw, Berrytongue and she were very different. โ€œHey, if she can win a tom, so can I,โ€ the russet molly muttered optimistically, padding towards the medicine den. She could hear Quietstream treating Mulberry in the den. Aha, purr-fect excuse.

Turtlepaw | 8 moons | Tom | Apprentice | Mentor: Bluefeather | Open crush (potential on Marblepaw) | In camp | T: Open

Turtlepaw stretched awake and wondered vaguely whether he should see if his mentor was up, but quickly decided against it and closed his eyes again with a sigh. No point in expending his energy early if he didnโ€™t need to. Noting that Marblepawโ€™s nest was empty, he felt a pang of sympathy that she had to get up so early all of the time.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:27 am

Nettlefur
Femme ~ 45 moons
location ~ Warriors den
Warrior
tags ~ Tigerspeckle, Rosedapple

Nettlefur had been awaiting on a reply from Tigerspeckle when Rosedapple padded up, she glanced over and smiled softly at the younger warrior, "Good morning Rosedapple, did you rest well?" she made a soft attempt to spark a conversation, her tail rising with her greeting.

Hollywhiser
Male ~ 38 moons
location ~ Warriors den
Warrior
tags ~ open

hunting, open for interaction

Frost
Femme ~ 5 moons
location ~ Within the territory.
loner
tags ~ honeystorm, open

She watched the she-cat calculate her form, bristling now she curled up a bit more defensively. Her tail twitched behind her as she stared at the ginger tabby with sharp blue eyes. She swallowed and watched her glance around before vanishing briefly, Frost didn't move an inch, was that supposed to lure her out? The cat reappeared and placed something small and furry down, she perked her ears slightly as she noticed the scent of a mouse and leaned forward to sniff at it.
Her gaze raised to look at the she-cat when she introduced herself, Frost's ears flattened uncertainly once more and she eyed the tabby with caution for a moment. She raised her muzzle out of the gap and looked around for any other feline before squeezing the rest of her body out of the small hole, quietly questioning how she'd even got down there in the first place. Her tail twitched slightly as she looked back down at the mouse before raising her head to the other. 'If she.. What was her name? Honeylightening? No that doesn't fit.. Honeystorm! If Honeystorm really wanted to hurt me, wouldn't she have done so by now?' her thoughts were a tad bit onesided and she crouched back down to the floor beside the mouse, twitching her whiskers and tilting her head, "I was only passing through... I didn't mean to fall asleep, I'll leave now if you want." her own voice was soft and uncertain, she herself didn't want to leave the presence of the kind she-cat, this was the first time in a few days that she'd been this close to eating something but she didn't want to anger the tabby, so she tried her best to remain as polite as she could.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ // 002

Postby wildsight » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:44 am

โœฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜š๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜’๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜—๐˜™๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆ
(Male) โ”€ (Forty-seven moons) โ”€ (Deputy) โ”€ (No romantic interest) โ”€ (No apprentice) โ”€ (Tags: Open)
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

The black tom rose to his paws slowly, before padding out of the den. He noticed that his leader was not awake yet, so he glanced around the camp for potential patrol members. There was no need to waste any more time. It was morning, and it was time to start the day. His ears twitched, and his green gaze narrowed as his eyes scanned the cats that we're already up. He noticed that there wasn't as many cats up as he thought there was. He sighed, before heading toward the fresh-kill pile, and sitting down.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โœฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜๐˜œ๐˜“๐˜›๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆ
(Male) โ”€ (Thirty-six moons) โ”€ (Warrior) โ”€ (No romantic interest) โ”€ (No apprentice) โ”€ (Tags: Open)

He's open! He's in the warriors den asleep, feel free to tag him!
โœฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜Š๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆ
(Female) โ”€ (Thirty-two moons) โ”€ (Warrior) โ”€ (Romantic Interest: Fireflurry) โ”€ (No apprentice) โ”€ (Tags: Fireflurry)

The flame-pointed molly yawned, as she woke up to yet another day. She sighed, as she rolled over in her nest, before rising to her paws, and padding out of the den. She licked her muzzle as she glanced around the camp, before noticing a fellow warrior Fireflurry awake. As a matter of fact, the ginger tom was by the fresh-kill pile. She approached the tom, her tail waving in the air in greeting. "Good morning, Fireflurry. I see you've been busy this morning." she said. It wasn't often she greeted other cats in the morning, but she wanted to say something to the ginger tom today. She gazed at the tom for a moment, before noticing the wound on his face. "Great StarClan! Are you alright? What happened?" she asked, concern already present in her blue eyes.
โœฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜–๐˜•๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜ž!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆ
(Female) โ”€ (Seven moons) โ”€ (Apprentice) โ”€ (No romantic interest) โ”€ (Mentor: Yewberry) โ”€ (Tags: Open)

She's open! Feel free to tag her, she's in the apprentice den asleep!
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:45 pm

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผน
36 moons - warrior - interest; flamewatcher - mood; calm - tagged; flamewatcher
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

At the arrival of the pretty warrior, he turned to see her, giving her a bright grin, having completely forgot about the scratches on his cheek. โ€œGood morning, Flamewatcher!โ€ He greeted warmly, the bright grin on his face forming into a very confused look. A moment later, he realized what she had meant and practically preened with pride at the mention of it. โ€œA rabbit. This one, actually.โ€ He added, extending his paw to lightly place it onto the plump rabbit.
DF9344

๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
32 moons - warrior- interest; nettlefur - mood; calm - tagged; frost
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

She stepped back for a moment as the kit climbed out of the roots, relaxing ever so slightly when she had turned back to eat the mouse. โ€œNo, itโ€™s alright. You could come with me you know.โ€ She spoke up, taking a pause as she did so, giving the little kit a soft smile. โ€œYouโ€™d be fed. You wouldnโ€™t have to wander. You could have a home.โ€ She added, knowing how the loner had felt as she had when she younger, and began to speak once more. โ€œI know what it's like, little one. It's okay.โ€
B77F3A
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:50 pm

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4106292&start=20#p125669531 Nettlefur for Rosedapple

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4106292&start=10#p125667466 Nettlefur for Tigerspeckle

Frost
Femme ~ 5 moons
location ~ Within the territory.
loner
tags ~ honeystorm, open

Frost took a small, tentative bite of the mouse, she raised her gaze and blinked at her in confusion for a moment, a home? But she didn't smell like the housefolk. She smelt like the forest. Her ears flattened slightly, as she swallowed the mouthful to speak. "Won't your housefolk be angry though?" she asked innocently, sweeping her tail across the floor, "I don't want you to get in trouble.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:48 pm

{Bluefeather - she -warrior - open crush - Turtlepaw - tags: open}
~~~~~
She laid at her nest for a long time, when it almost started to feel bored with her, so she gets up and left the den. Shaking her pelt she gave a quick glare around the clearing for the cat which was already up and doing their own things. She didn't see her apprentice Turtlepaw yet, which really didn't surprise her as it was still very early and she was not really in the mood to do any pieces of training for now, so instead, she sits down to wait if she was being needed for any upcoming patrols or anything.

{Tigerspeckle- tom - warrior - Crush: Rosedapple - n/a - tags: Nettlefur, Rosedapple}
~~~~~
He was able to respond to the she-cat when heard Rosedapples sweet voices coming behind them "Good morning Rosedapple" he meowed lightly purred to the pretty she-cat, feeling rather awkward near her. He was still very sad about his former mate and Marplepaw's mothers Longfeather's dead, but he knew that the she-cat could want him to move one. He shook his head lightly turning to face the two she-cats "so any plans for you two today?" he asked.

{Marblepaw - she - apprentice - crush: Turtlepaw - Acaciathorn - tags: Acaciathorn}
~~~~~
She lightly rolled her eyes when her mentor was not looking at her way, she was used the way she trained her, never really saying anything back at her. She silently nodded to her request about catching a bird, so she focused to look up to the trees or any moving branches or wing slashes, to tell if there was any nearby.

{Heatherpaw - tom - apprentice - open crush - Scorchsoul - tags: Scorchsoul}
~~~~~
He was heavily sleeping when he felt someone poking him and then some words, but at first, he didn't really get if it was still in his dreams or not. He hid his face under his paws "let me sleep a little bit longer..." he murmured half sleeping. when noticed the familiar scent of his mentor. He opened his eyes immediately facing the she-cat "um...hello?" he meowed awkwardly.

{Paleflower - she - queen - open crush - n/a - tags: open}
~~~~~
Sleeping in nursery.

{Burnkit - tom - kit - open crush - n/a - tags: Copperkit, Grasskit, Dropkit}
~~~~~
Yawning the small kit awakened before his mother and could not take any more of sleep, sighing he rolled to his back then back to his feet, starting to get bored. He gave a look to his still sleeping mother and then toward his siblings wondering if they would want to get out with him "hoy? Sleepyheads, wake up? I am bored, let's go to play?" he meowed silently so his mother could not wake up.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:45 am

PebbleStar
Suddenly, the warmth of her mother and sister vanished from her as the ground turned to ice. She was standing, and before her was a lone four-leafed clover. It was a rare sight, and she reached out gently to pluck it. A thought crossed her mind expectantly - :My kits will love this: PebbleStar jumped at the thought, immediately looking at her own pelt, which was swollen as she seemed near kitting. Without warning, a single fringe of the Clover Lit on fire, burning up into the sky. As if due to the burning of it's comrade, another :petal: seemed to be ripped off by invisible claws of darkness. As she backed up, tail bushy, PebbleStar saw an eye appear on a leaf, flashing red in a blinking pattern before burning to a crisp. PebbleStar watched with fear as a flood engulfed her paws and swept away the rest of the clover.
She turned the other way and ran, fear for her unborn kits flooding her senses, and a voice boomed into her ears.

PebbleStar sat upright, panting as she checked her own body, relief flooding her at the sight of her usual coat, but the warning chided through her mind again.
If darkness eats at one, it tears down all. There is strength in numbers.

AcaciaThorn/ Molly/ Warrior / T; MarblePaw/ Camp
AcaciaThorn Watched MarblePaw intently from her perch, her gaze flicking over to a simple black bird pecking at seeds beneath an oak. She flicked her ear as her eyes narrowed and she watched MarblePaw's stance, how her tail moved, and how she tasted the air. She made a quick mental note of everything the apprentice did right or wrong, and wathced her forget to check if she was up or down wind when she set herself on the bird.

YewBerry/ tom/ warrior/ open/ camp
YewBerry pulled himself up, stretching and rolling over in his nest. He then trotted from the warrior's den, and smiled. "Hey BlueFeather" he chided, his eyes searching hers. He sat down beside her promptly, and then caught himself, "Er, where's TurtlePaw?," he asked, hoping to give something to talk about between the two.

Mulberry/ tom/ Elder/ open/ medicine cat's den
"You're always welcome to eat with me as far as I'm concerned," he mused, but proceeded from the den- deciding she'd join him if she thought it suited her soon enough. As he made his way to the Fresh-kill pile, he focused intently, trying to clear his foggy vision. Not long ago, although he was yet to bring it up to QuietStream- he'd noticed his own eyes turning pale and foggy. When he was a Kitty-pet, he'd known a blind tom who had dazzling blue, blind eyes. Cataracts. He knew, many older animals go blind. But for the crippled tom, his vision was important. Maybe Ill be joining starclan soon he noted to himself, with no hint of grief. Maybe He'd walk again there.

DropKit/Tom/Kit/BurnKit,GrassKit,CopperKit/Nursery
He grunted and rolled over, bapping his sibling's nose. "You're bored? Well I'm a lazy fox, and I think you'd make a great meal!" he announced, and then leapt upwards- shooting himself onto BurnKit intently, nomming on his ears with his tiny teeth. "Yummy kit! I'll feed you to my pups!" he declared playfully.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflight » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:03 am

Rosedapple | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | No Apprentice | Crush on Tigerspeckle | In camp | T: Tigerspeckle, Nettlefur

Rosedapple dipped her head to Nettlefur. โ€œI did sleep well, thank you for asking,โ€ she replied warmly, tail lifting as she smiled. Rosedapple tried - and failed - to squash the sillier smile that lit her face as Tigerspeckle turned to greet her. The molly tossed her head. โ€œNo, I donโ€™t have anything planned.โ€ I mean, i donโ€™t have an apprentice and i havenโ€™t been assigned to a patrol yet anyways. She tried very hard not to get her hopes up about why Tigerspeckle was asking about their plans.

Pineglimmer | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | No Apprentice | Crush on Berrytongue | In camp | Berrytongue, Quietstream

As Mulberry left the medicine den, Pineglimmer padded in. Sheโ€™d been meaning to ask the healers about Mulberryโ€™s condition; the molly was quite fond of the elder and was worried about the way he seemed to laser focus on where he was walking. โ€œQuietstream?โ€ The russet she-cat felt cool splash over her fur. How do they live in here during winter? Itโ€™s so chilly! โ€œBerrytongue?โ€ Pineglimmer sat down near the entrance so as not to accidentally run into one of them; her eyes were still adjusting to the dimmer light.

Turtlepaw | 8 moons | Tom | Apprentice | Mentor: Bluefeather | Open crush (potential on Marblepaw) | In camp | T: Open

Heaving a long sigh, Turtlepaw decided that he should probably get up. Fluffing his fur out, the brown-and-White tom yawned as he drowsily clambered out of his nest, trying not to disturb Heronpaw and Hawkpaw who were still asleep. Leaving the den, Turtlepaw paused. โ€œOkay Iโ€™m up,โ€ he mumbled, โ€œnow what?โ€
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have won __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:30 am

Quietstream|22|medicine cat|crush/mate/kits: none|scent: honeysuckle/rain|location: medicine cat's den|tagged: Pineglimmer
Quietstream's ears perked at the sound of another cat padding into the den. PLacing down the pile of borage leaves she held onto the shelf in the wall of the den, the seal point cat turned around. Skirting around the makeshift nest that Mulberry kept near the wall of the den, Quietstream smiled warmly in greeting to the molly that had stepped in.
"Good morning Pineglimmer, how are you faring today? It was rather chilly last night despite the season, I hope it wasn't bothersome for you." The molly glanced over the warrior's form, taking note of the way the cat sat, the state of her coat, how sharp her gaze was. She couldn't help but worry and prepare for the worst, even when the cats of her clan were at their best.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scorchsoul|22|warrior|crush/mate/kits: none|scent: woodsmoke|location: apprentice's den|tagged: heatherpaw
Scorchsoul backed away slightly, giving the tom space. Her amber gaze swept over the cat's form, taking in the ruffled state of his fur. His sleep must have been a dream-filled one.
"Hello. It is time to train, I recommend eating first so that you don't spar on an empty stomach." The molly mewed thoughtfully, ginger head tilting as she thought of what food would be light on the stomach so as not to cause cramping but filling enough to prevent hunger during training. She only wanted Heatherpaw to perform his best so that he could become the warrior she knew he had the potential to be. Tail flicking behind her as she thought, Scorchsoul turned again to exit the den, glancing over her shoulder at the tom still in his nest.
"Perhaps a shrew would be best?"
[ kanni|she/they|kabescreams on the cord|wife ]
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflight » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:40 am

-waiting for interaction-

Pineglimmer | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | No Apprentice | Crush on Berrytongue | In camp | Berrytongue, Quietstream

Pineglimmer grinned as Quietstream rounded the corner with a greeting. The younger medicine cat was always at work to protect her clan, and Pineglimmer admired her as well as considered her a good friend; after all, the russet molly was a frequent visitor in the medicine den thanks to her crush. โ€œIt was pretty cool,โ€ she agreed, not missing the way Quietstream scanned her. โ€œIโ€™m alright though; no chills or fever here,โ€ she purred. โ€œIโ€™m more worried about you. Itโ€™s freezing in here!โ€ Pineglimmer purred lightly. โ€œDonโ€™t forget to take care of yourself, too.โ€ The molly smiled warmly at Quietstream.

-open for interaction-
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have won __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist