W a r r i o r D o g s || Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || Open & Accepting

Postby Litwick » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:02 pm

W I L L O W S T E P 23 moons ♀
════════════════════════════════
loc. thunderpack camp //medicine dog//tags. -open-

Willowstep sighed, shaking her head, might as well scavenge on the way back she promised herself as she gathered in the pack meeting. She sat to the far side, listening in and smiling softly. She then bounced to her feet, her stance confident as her tail constantly wagged, she loved gatherings, talking to the other medicine dogs and their apprentices was just amazing! She smiled, following the large group out of the camp, her ears pointed for any threats or demands while she padded behind them, slowly because of her scar.

B E A R S T R I K E 28 moons ♂
loc. riverpack camp //beta//tags. -Froststar-

Bearstrike sighed looking around, he hurriedly padded to the leaders den he let out a small huff of panic, "um excuse me, we're running a little late to the gathering" he barked out in worry, peering into the Alpha's den hesitantly awaiting a reply from his brave leader. He looked up at the moon, worry on his face, they were almost always late, what would the other packs think of this?

D U S K P E L T 26 moons ♀
loc. thunderpack camp //warrior//tags. -Mouseheart, Moosestar-

Duskpelt looked down at him, her expression blank before he snapped at her, her eyes instantly narrowing, "Don't growl at me, there, he was just resting, he had a tough patrol this morning. Now get moving" she demanded rudely, annoyed how the smaller canine bossed her around like a twoleg and its doggiepet. She padded to the center of the camp, sitting around the leader as she listened in. She glanced at the moon, he was right, they were indeed late. Her ears perked as they all began to file out of the packs camp, the she-dog trotting in front of the group beside Moosestar, her face resting in a relaxed state. "what do you think the packs will discuss this gathering? I've sniffed out a few outpackers-I think you should let them know" she informed in a low voice, keeping the conversation between the alpha and herself.

S K U L L 28 moons ♂
loc. near the thunderpath//outpacker//tags. -Mischief-

Skull looked up at a tree, seeing a small puppy sitting there. He barked out a humourless laugh, shaking his head before picking up his catch and striding over to the tiny pup-well, compared to him. He inhaled her scent, she was indeed not a pack dog so he let his short fur lie flat, relief taking over his features. His face lay expressionless as he glanced up at the full moon then back to the other canine, "Hm..well hello brave one, who might you be?" he asked lazily, he was dying for company and conversation and this situation was amusing to him-a doggipet gone loose, what a story.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue_Aussie » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:39 pm

Mapleleaf | Female | Warrior | Thunderpack | Australian Shepherd/rough collie mix

Mapleleaf was all set to leave, she new Thunderpack would probably be the last pack to arrive to the gathering, but then again riverpack wasn't necessarily on time usually either. She noticed that her alpha was trying to get a move on, being late to a gathering couldn't look good she realized.
Blue_Aussie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:37 pm

Darkhowl
Belgian Malinois mix | Male | Warrior | Shadowpack | 20 moons | Apprentice: None | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: Cloudtuft, Gathering dogs

Darkhowl obediently followed his leader into the clearing of Fourtrees. He cast his gaze over to the Thunderpack dogs who letting out a chuckle as Velvetstar teased. He enjoyed watching Stagstar and Cloudtuft squirm in embarrassment at his leader's teasing. A small smirk showed itself on his muzzle as he walked away from his leader and purposely passed Cloudtuft. "Nice save." He muttered to her, not stopping to see a reaction or reply. Velvetstar's childish jokes didn't effect him the way it did other dogs. Darkhowl enjoyed them, in a twisted sort of way. There were dogs everywhere, besides Thunderpack. "Late as usual." Darkhowl grumbled as he waited in a shadowy spot for the Gathering to start.

Applefrost
Anatolian Shepherd | Female | Warrior | Shadowpack | 30 moons | Apprentice: None | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: None

Applefrost looked around the camp at Velvetstar's joke then when the leader signaled to follow, she did. Applefrost stayed closer to her leader until she started teasing Stagstar. As amusing as it was for Velvetstar and Darkhowl, Applefrost felt a little bad for the two dogs but she didn't have the courage to defend them from her leader's jokes. Instead Applefrost looked around the clearing noticing Thunderpack was late. She sighed and shook her head as she waited.
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:30 am

┌─────────────────────────────────────────┐

(••÷[ s ]÷••)

└─────────────────────────────────────────┘
┌───────────────────────────────────┐
•- female -• •- poodle x australian shepherd -• •- twelve moons -• •- doggiepet -•
•- location; twoleg nest -• •- tags; n/a -•

└───────────────────────────────────┘

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
    Scout watched through the invisible wall. She was staring at the birds fling past, and she looked up as she heard her twoleg giving her food. She ran over and moved it out of the way, before digging in. Looking up at her twoleg for more, though it was putting it away. Scout ran back over to the wall and banged into it, then barked, alerting her twoleg she wanted to go outside. They opened it and she ran out, her tail wagging. She took in the faint scent of dogs, as well as the breeze. She padded up to the wall with blunt spikes on top that smelt like trees, even though they were obviously made by twolegs. She scratched her paw against it, but the twoleg pup yelled something, picked her up and took her back inside. Scout whimpered and bit the twoleg pup's paw. It let out a yowl and dropped her. Scout ran back outside and started looking for a place to leave out of. She wanted to go into the wild, but her twolegs kept her in their nest. Scout found a small dip under the wall, and she realised if she dug through it she may be able to squeeze under the wall. She started scraping at the ground, but the elder twoleg came over and grabbed her, yelling angrily, the twoleg pup whimpering behind it while holding it's bleeding paw.
Last edited by tūī on Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamingember » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:24 pm

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤|𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫|𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞|𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥|𝟏𝟗 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬|𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐝|𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞|𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐬: 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emberstorm followed her leader and the rest of her pack as they entered the clearing. She felt eyes watching her. Probably wondering why we're late. Emberstorm settled down around her packmates and looked around. Gatherings were usually exciting, but she wasn't intending on talking to anyone. She yawned and waited for the Gathering to begin.
Last edited by flamingember on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image

I love animals,
video games, smiley faces,
and Warrior Cats!

ImageImage Image Image
flamingember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:46 pm

V E L V E T S T A R
║ Wolfdog mongrel ║ Alpha ║ ShadowPack ║ 24 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Stagstar, Moosestar, Cloudtuft ║
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
She just smiled at Stagstar's increasingly defensive words, wagging her tail in a lighthearted manner. "Right, right. I suppose it's rude to make such assumptions -" she paused and flicked an ear mischievously as she caught his companion, Cloudtuft, staring at an isolated Nightsight "- especially if the she-dog seems to have taken to someone else, I guess." The young warrior's head whipped over at Velvetstar's comment with an expression of pure embarrassment, making the alpha grin, albeit in a more benevolent way. She settled down as she heard ThunderPack arrive. Turning to Stagstar, she barked with an overly-polite inflection, "Shall we, Stagstar?" Then, she trotted over to the slightly-taller Moosestar, wagging her tail twice in greeting. "Geez, Moosestar, planned to stall out the evening, did you? I didn't know you hated us all that badly."

C L O U D T U F T
║ Greyhound/Samoyed mix ║ Moor Runner ║ WindPack ║ 13 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Homosexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Stagstar, Velvetstar, Darkhowl, Nightsight ║
A shiver ran up her spine as a ShadowPack dog, Darkhowl, muttered an annoyingly sarcastic comment into her ear. She watched him trot past her, unsure of if he expected her to reply or not. Taking the teasing lightly, though, even when it came from a place of maliciousness like with Darkhowl, she watched the dogs pour into the clearing, shocked at how many there were. Among the crowd was a lone warrior, Nightsight, an older she-dog that she didn't remember seeing in her previous Gathering. Her beautiful eyes followed her as she padded along. The warrior was thickset and brawny, with a tough face and a cool expression that would turn most away from either intimidation or disinterest - and yet, Cloudtuft felt a strangely powerful urge to try and talk to her. Just as she felt her pulse beginning to quicken in her observance of the interesting female, she heard Velvetstar bark: "- especially if the she-dog seems to have taken to someone else, I guess." The skin beneath her fur heated significantly as she realized she had become a little dazed, and she tore her gaze from Nightsight, hopefully before she could notice her looking. Cloudtuft tried to laugh off the comment and debunk it with a retort of her own, but she was having trouble thinking of anything, perhaps because it rang a bit truer than the one about her and Stagstar had. She couldn't help but feel somewhat relieved when the ShadowPack alpha walked off to greet Moosestar, even if her jokes hadn't come with the intention of humiliating her. Excusing herself from the presence of the alphas, she started to trot away, but stopped as she noticed that she didn't have a clear idea of where to go. She definitely wanted to get to know some other warriors, but the crowds all seemed enveloped in their own conversations. She glanced again to Nightsight, though she couldn't bring herself to approach for some reason - possibly, because the fear that she had heard Velvetstar or saw her looking was very real.

M O U S E H E A R T
║ Yorkshire Terrier mongrel ║ Omega ║ ThunderPack ║ 11 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Darkhowl ║
A small growl, which sounded more intimidating to him than it probably did to her, began rising in his little chest after Duskpelt commanded him to move. He parted his jaws to respond, but she had already turned tail and padded off, and he relaxed when he realized why: Moosestar was awake and ordering movement to Fourtrees. Mouseheart perked up instantly. This Gathering was a chance to associate with some strong warriors, show his best self, and ultimately, he hoped, find another dog to help him understand his missteps, so that he could one day prove himself a worthy warrior after his previous, humiliating failure. He hurried to join his packmates. He tried to push to the head of the Pack and possibly walk alongside the alpha, but the effort proved futile as he was stuck in the middle of giant, long legs - he couldn't even see Moosestar in the thick of the crowd. He gave a bark of protest, trying to shove his way free, although the crowd of dogs only parted at its own volition, when it had arrived to their destination. Suddenly, Mouseheart felt very much alone. His little tail curling around his flank, he looked around with bulging eyes for a companion to confide in. Most of the other dogs were speaking to others and, as much as he hated it, wouldn't give a second glance to an omega like him while they were already focused on something else. Just as he considered waiting it out, he noticed a dog by itself. He didn't recognize him in his youth, but he decided he'd be worth a try anyway. Padding over, he greeted Darkhowl, "Uh, hey there. I'm Mouseheart."

M I S C H I E F
║ Dingo ║ Doggiepet ║ No Pack ║ 6 moons old ║ Mentor: None ║ Bisexual ║ Crush: Lupinpaw ║ Tags: Skull ║
Encouraged by the stranger's seemingly friendly greeting, she yipped, "I'm Mischief!" She leapt gracefully from her position at the peak of the tree to a lower branch, not quite within his reach, but enough to get a better look at him. She eyed the fresh-kill, admiration glinting in her large eyes. "You actually caught that?" Her entire, pup-ish face lit up. "Wow! I thought I was the only town dog who hunts." Feeling a little competitive, she looked from her own pink collar, with its silver bell, to the stranger's, bulkier and studded with intimidating spikes. He was the toughest-looking doggiepet she had ever seen, even compared to the grumpy service dogs she had encountered in the deeper parts of the town whenever she walked with her twoleg, Samantha. She also noticed that he looked a little more unkempt, at least compared to her, with her clean, plush coat and freshly-trimmed nails. She tilted her head far to the side. "How come I've never seen you before?"
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue_Aussie » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:59 am

Mapleleaf | Female | Warrior | Thunderpack | Australian Shepherd/rough collie mix

Finally, Mapleleaf thought, I thought we'd never get to the gathering! She noticed Velvetstar making Cloudtuft feel uncomfortable, I'd would hate to be her being picked on in front of everyone... She went to look for Mouseheart, he seemed kinda alone and out of place on the walk to the gathering.
Blue_Aussie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:05 am

Stagstar

Male--Italian Greyhound/Whippet--32 moons old--Tags: Cloudtuft, Velvetstar, Moosestar

Stagstar sighed, and looked back at his moorrunner. "Cloudtuft, you can go find a place with the warriors. I have to get up there with Velvetstar and Moosestar." He started promptly. He walked over to his spot with the alphas and sat down daintily. He looked up at Moosestar, bigger than him to be expected, and smiled. "A beautiful day for a Gathering, don't you think Moosestar?" He asked the alpha, hoping for a reply back.
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:06 am

Darkhowl
Belgian Malinois mix | Male | Warrior | Shadowpack | 20 moons | Apprentice: None | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: Mouseheart

Thunderpack had finally arrived and Darkhowl was relieved as well as annoyed. They were late as always but it's not unusual for their pack. Darkhowl didn't even turn his had when the Thunderpack omega spoke to him. He just gave him a sideways glance with his reply. "I'm not surprised a dog like you is in Thunderpack. But I am surprised a whelp like you came to talk to a dog like me." Darkhowl add a low rumble at the end of his sentence. He could tell Mouseheart was younger than him and might not know what Darkhowl is all about but he was sure to change the small dog's view quickly. Small dogs were weak in his eyes. He was surprised even a dog like Stagstar could make it to the top, surely his leadership was constantly challenged or ignored. Size was all that mattered in a dog. Size and strength. Darkhowl might not be the biggest but he knew his place among other dogs and it wasn't on the bottom. "A fitting name for you might I add." Darkhowl huffed at Mouseheart still refusing to turn his head toward the yorkshire mongrel.

Applefrost
Anatolian Shepherd | Female | Warrior | Shadowpack | 30 moons | Apprentice: None | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: None

Thunderpack scent filled the area and mingled with the other pack scents. Applefrost was relieved they had finally showed up. She was starting to worry, what if something had happened to them? But of course her worrying had been for nothing, Moosestar was a capable leader and was probably just running a bit behind. Applefrost looked around and saw Mouseheart approach Darkhowl in horror. She knew the cold warrior wouldn't start a fight at a Gathering but his words could be as bad as his bite sometimes. She debated on whether or not to approach them but she didn't want to add fuel to Darkhowl's fire, so instead she slinked toward them and stayed within earshot, in case Darkhowl took thins too far. It wasn't her job to be protecting Thunderpack omegas from anything anyway but she didn't need Shadowpack and Velvetstar's reputation to be smeared in the mud by a bitter dog.
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || 002

Postby wildsight » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:15 pm

──── 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙!! ────
(Male) ─ (Forty-two moons) ─ (Leader) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Thunderpack) ─ (Tags: Duskpelt, Velvetstar, Stagstar)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The Thunderpack leader's ears twitched, as he heard the familiar voice of one of his packmates. He turned to see one of his loyal warriors Duskpelt. The young female, began speaking to him in a low voice, and he nodded slightly. "I don't know Duskpelt.," he said, before pricking his ears at the mention of outpackers. Dogs like those, could be hostile toward any pack, and the others he was sure deserved to know if there was any nearby especially the packs they we're bordering. "I believe you are correct. The other packs should know about that." he said, before glancing around the clearing, before padding away. He turned at the sound of another all too familiar voice. His eyes narrowed at the Shadowpack leader's voice, and he sighed. "And good evening to you too Velvetstar. And for your information Thunderpack does not hate any pack." he said, before turning at the sound of another voice which belonged to the smaller leader of Windpack Stagstar. "Yes Stagstar. I agree." he said, before falling silent once more.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛!! ────
(Female) ─ (Twenty-nine moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Shadowpack) ─ (Tags: Cloudtuft [m], Open)

The stocky female continued onward leaving her leader to tease the other dogs alone. Nightsight never was one for teasing others. She only told the truth, and what needed to be said. She glanced around the clearing, and stopped for a moment. The amount of dogs that stood in this clearing was shocking. She scanned the clearing with narrowed eyes, taking in each form, and coat in all. Some of these dogs Shadowpack didn't quite get along with, so every time she went to a gathering, she would memorize each dog that was there in case anything came up. The Shadowpack warrior's ears pricked, and turned her head toward her leader, still, teasing that young warrior. She sighed, before turning away, but her ears pricked, and caught Velvetstar's words. She shook her head, before padding away, and wondered who other dog was her leader was referring to. She might ask her about it later. However, she felt someone was watching her. She kept glancing back, but didn't see anything until finally spotting the young warrior Cloudtuft. Her eyes narrowed, and she turned away. She didn't mind a glance, but that stare was bothering her. She didn't like it when dogs stared at her, and there was a strange look in her eyes. She decided to ignore the dog, and continued to look for a quieter spot. Finally, she found a spot that was overrun by other dogs, and laid down. She then began to watch the other dogs while waiting for the Gathering to start.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘊𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗!! ────
(Male) ─ (Twenty-seven moons) ─ (Deputy) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Windpack) ─ (Tags: Open)

Copperskip's tail swayed, as he trotted through the large crowd of dogs. There was so many scents! He couldn't believe this many dogs we're here. Then, again he has been to many Gatherings so he shouldn't be surprised. He walked through the massive crowd, guessing he would have to speak to the lower dogs until the Gathering started. And by the way Velvetstar had been speaking earlier it wouldn't be anytime soon. The Windpack deputy continued to pad onward waiting just like everyone else, and looking for something to do. Even though, it would have to be with dogs he didn't like speaking to.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes