Pokemon Natural Reserve

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Pokemon Natural Reserve

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:35 pm

Vanna

Rhydon<>wandering<>mentions: none<>tags: open
Vanna was not exactly sure where she had wandered to, but she simply assumed she had been in a new place. She has lost track of where she had been in the past few weeks, but despite not being at the reserve for too long, she felt as if it had been years already. So far she hadn't exactly been meeting a lot of other pokemon. As of now she had seen a few around, but hopefully soon she might be lucky to run into someone who seemed friendly.

Suno

Politoed<>relaxing<>mentions: none<>tags: open
Suno was exhausted from traveling all night and simply wanted to rest. Luckily he had found a nice creek with a nice patch of shade to lay down in. He simply hoped that no one would come up and bother his while he was resting.

Kylie

Luxio<>looking around<>mentions: Justin<>tags: open
Kylie was unsure whether or not to be concerned about Justin's random disappearance. He had never mentioned where he was going, but the two were often known to go their separate ways for a short time and meet up a little while later. With that thought in mind, she decided against looking for him and went in search of any other pokemon that may be around. She highly doubted she would find another luxio, but meeting fellow pokemon in the reserve might be useful to her.

Justin

Luxio [shiny]<>wandering<>mentions: Kylie, Bogu, Cotton<>tags: open
Justin hadn't been walking for very long before his ears flicked at the sound of what he could assume was some form of argument. Instinctively, he crouched down in order to keep out of sight, despite being a decent distance away, and closely observed the faint forms of what he eventually saw as a quilladin and a flareon. Justin relied on his ears to pick up on what they were saying, hoping that it would not get too heated and even result in a fight.

{these guys are all open for interactions, I am hoping togged a few of them actually doing something}
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobi the sociable » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:37 pm

bogu the quilladin
location - at a patch of oran berry bushes
mentions - cotton

bogu walked closer to the angry flareon, furrowing his brow and narrowing his eyes. "and you interrupted my breakfast before i began my daily training!" the quilladin growled. "honestly, some nerve you have. i'm a busy pokemon. ...who are you, anyway?"
even if bogu didn't want to admit it, what cotton said about him being selfish was a little bit true. he didn't really think that she might have wanted her own breakfast. however, bogu prioritized staying on schedule, and he didn't want to waste any time in getting ready to train. and besides, breakfast is the most important meal of the day to him.
ajay | she/he/they | taken | what do you view me as? | about
hello, my name is ajay!! my username used to be valiantdragon. i love
animals, pokemon, and my boyfriend a lot. feel free to message or
trade with me anytime.
note: please be gentle with me! i am sensitive.

goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobi the sociable » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:22 am

bogu the quilladin
mentions - cotton

"supposedly," bogu sarcastically thought to himself regarding cotton's comment about her own importance, before responding to her. "look, cotton. unless you're training with me, you have some nerve trying to start a fight with someone in front of my breakfast. so could you move over?" he said, before pushing the flareon out of the way and walking closer to the berry bush that they were fighting over, taking a berry in his paw. "i can't say i've ever heard your name before now." he continued in a straight-forward manner, taking a bite out of the oran berry.
"by the way, my name is bogu. it's worth mentioning, because we're stuck in the same area. just don't interrupt my training, or my schedule, and we're on good terms. is that clear?" bogu asked, looking at cotton with a serious expression.
trade with me anytime.

goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:26 am

S O N G
|Liepard| Female| Wandering | tags: open

Song padded through the forest, feeling the grass under her paws and enjoying the warmth of the sun on her pelt. She was only on a walk, no plans in mind- maybe she would head to the lake, or to the berries, or to the grassy clearing she knew must be around somewhere. But for now she just wanted to walk in the sunlight and relax herself. However she still kept an eye out for other Pokemon: you never know when you want to speak to someone.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anamarjorie » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:36 am

Regina//Raichu//Mentions:Song//Interactions: Song

Regina looked back only to realize that the Flareon was not following her, she sighed he hoped that the other Pokemon could handle her. Putting a hard on her forehead she shook her head and sighed once more. In the corner of one of her dark eyes she saw a Liepard that was padding around, she heard some things about about her but not too much to form a opnion.
"Hello, can you believe that I just meet a very rude young Pokemon? I hope that you are nicer" She joked as she got closer to the dark pokemon
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:48 am

S O N G
|Liepard| Female| Wandering | tags: Regina

Song rapidly turned her head to the voice, her gaze falling on another Pokemon (what else could it be, anyways?). This one looked friendly, not like some of the others she had met around the reserve. She understood what the Raichu was talking about, and while she didn't know the specific individual he was speaking about she had met ones like that. "I would believe so." she said, voicing her thoughts. "I've met a few like that in my travels. As far as I know, I'm not that bad." she said in a light voice.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anamarjorie » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:58 am

Regina//Raichu//Mentions:Song//Interactions: Song

Regina gave her a understanding smile, sounded like both are in the same boat. "My name is Regina, what is your name young one?" the older pokemon asked.
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:01 am

S O N G
|Liepard| Female| Wandering | tags: Regina

Song had a bit of an issue with being called "young one"- but she expected that the other Pokemon was probably older than her and therefore had the right to call her that. Still, she didn't like it, but her face stayed expressionless. "Song." she told Regina, not knowing what else she should say to them.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobi the sociable » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:51 pm

bogu the quilladin
mentions - cotton

bogu tripped over his own feet for a second when he was pushed by cotton, before regaining his balance and starting to growl at her. "and what makes you think you're so important, anyway!? you're just some snooty pokemon who doesn't know their place!" he snarled, pushing cotton back. the quilladin was really starting to get mad now. he was usually calm with other pokemon, but not when they acted rude like this flareon was acting.
trade with me anytime.

goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:46 pm

|Omega the Luxray|
|Location: In a forest ||tags: Ky ||

The Luxray tilted his head in question regarding the fact that the Dragonair made a comment about the current weather situation. Omega was no weather guru but it seemed fine to him and even if it did rain, he wouldn't mind it since it gave a boost to his electric powers. "Me? I'm just going a morning walk. What about you? Staying out of trouble I hope." Omega said trying to make small talk. He wasn't the best at it but he tried his best.

This rat wrote:
|Cola the Cubchoo|
|Location: Chilling at his den ||tags: Open ||

Cola, as per usual, was scouting around his den trying to rile up his siblings. He was in the mood to try and take his older and more mature siblings down. Of course, the young bear would lose if he took them all on at once, so he made sure to get them when they were separated, otherwise, it wouldn't be a fair fight in his eyes. Sure, with enough convincing Cola would get the courage to take all his siblings on at once but right now he'd rather take them on one on one.

|Crisp the Magby|
|Location: A feild ||tags: Open ||

The young Magby was trying his hardest to spark some sort of flame from his body. So far his attempts were in vain. Crisp had been trying to get any kind of heat from his mouth or hands but nothing seemed to be working. Crisp sighed in frustration as he was the only Magby in his mountain that struggled to even get the tiniest ember to form. No matter how many times the poor pokemon practised he couldn't seem to get any fire to come out.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me