➵ juniperclan - new and accepting ]]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➵ juniperclan - new and accepting ]]

Postby Starflight » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:01 am

Turtlepaw | 8 moons | Tom | Apprentice | Mentor: Lionsong | Crushless (open!) | In camp | T: Lionsong, Moonfeather

Tutlepaw’s ears pricked and he hopped eagerly. “That sounds awesome!” he purred, tail wagging like a dog. “Fishing is so fun, and you can get wet, and you get fish at the end!” Turning to Moonfeather, he grinned. “Yeah, it would be cool to fish with you! I haven’t done stuff with many other warriors yet.”
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏsɪᴇ » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:32 am

Crowfeather | 35 Moons | Tom | Warrior | Located: Camp | Tagged: Open
Crowfeather padded into camp, prey dangling from his jaws. He had left early that morning to hunt, seeing that the fresh-kill pile was low. He hadn’t had much luck, only managing to catch a small mouse. He played in atop the pile, picking out a vole for himself.

Honeypaw | 10 Moons | Molly | Apprentice | Located: Camp | Tagged: Open
Honeypaw awoke with a yawn, stretching her stiff limbs. She’d slept later than usual, though she wasn’t sure why. Perhaps the training she’s endured the previous day had tired her out more than she thought. The molly sat up, grooming her honey-colored fur.
ʀᴏsɪᴇ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:34 am

Rowanleaf
Crush: Open/Mate: N/A/ Tags: Open

Rowanleaf stretched and looked around,sadly he had just woken up in the warriors den after a long nap that only lasted about an hour, Rowanleaf didn’t get a lot of sleep so he was content with the small nap he took. Rowanleaf scanned the clearing of the camp quietly with a smile, like usual there was Rosestar, Stormpaw , Pinelimmer and so on. Rowanleaf took a few steps outside of the warriors den and yawned, blinking away what was left of the sleep he so desperately needed. He smiled, and bounded over to the fresh-kill pile. He picked up a mouse and began to bite into its sweet meat, he savored every bite.

Lilypaw
Crush: Open/Mate: N/A/ Mentions: Stormpaw And Rosestar

Lilypaw returned back from some self-training, she was practicing what her mentor had taught her earlier that day. Lilypaw was always a hard-working cat, always striving to be the best.. even if it meant hurting herself to improve. Lilypaw seemed to be a great fighter, but in general a clumsy and pretty rotten hunter.. she always came back covered in blood when she hunted. It seemed hunting didn’t matter as much as other things to her. Lilypaw noticed Stormpaw talking to Rosestar, she decided to watch from a distance up as Rosestar talked to Stormpaw.. she admired how brave Rosestar was in leading the clan. She was slightly envious of how Stormpaw just talked to her.. in truth she felt too self-conscious to talk to rosestar because of how important she was.
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏsɪᴇ » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:45 am

Crowfeather | 35 Moons | Tom | Warrior | Located: Camp | Tagged: Rowanleaf
Crowfeather grinned, looking up from his meal as Rowanleaf bounded over. An amused purr escaped him as his fellow warrior dug into his mouse. He was acting like he hadn’t eaten in days. “Good morning, Rowanleaf! I take it the mouse is good?” He asked, already knowing the answer.

ʀᴏsɪᴇ wrote:Honeypaw | 10 Moons | Molly | Apprentice | Located: Camp | Tagged: Open
Honeypaw awoke with a yawn, stretching her stiff limbs. She’d slept later than usual, though she wasn’t sure why. Perhaps the training she’s endured the previous day had tired her out more than she thought. The molly sat up, grooming her honey-colored fur.
Last edited by ʀᴏsɪᴇ on Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ʀᴏsɪᴇ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:47 am

( ★ ) ──── 𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘌𝘒𝘍𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMale - Thirty-two moons - Warrior - No romantic intrest - Apprentice: Heronpaw - Mentions: -- - Tags: Open
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Creekfeather sat in camp with his tail curled over his paws. He glanced around wondering when he would get a chance to do something. Maybe, he would go hunting. Of course, he could take Heronpaw out training today. He gazed around for the fluffy molly, but couldn't find her. He laid down his head on his paws as he gazed around bored.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( ♥ ) ──── 𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘖𝘒!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFemale - Twenty-eight moons - Warrior - No romantic intrest - Mentions: -- - Tags: Open
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The silver molly yawned as she glanced around the camp. She saw that a few of her fellow clanmates we're up and about. She would be joining them soon. She stretched and padded over toward the small group of cats. Glancing around she saw that most of the cats we're talking to each other. To start every day you needed to eat a good meal. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked a mouse. She sat down and began to eat her meal her ears pricked.

( ✿ ) ──── 𝘉𝘜𝘔𝘉𝘓𝘌𝘗𝘈𝘞!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFemale - Eight moons - Medicine Cat Apprentice - No romantic intrest - Mentor: Lightningsound - Mentions: -- - Tags: Open
Bumblepaw sat in where the herbs we're kept sorting them. "Juniper berries..." she muttered as she picked up the berries. Who would ever imagine, that these berries would be so important to their clan. She sat them down next to some yarrow and smiled at them warmly. She always got up every morning to sort through herbs. She breathed in deeply enjoying the warm herbal scent. She then went back to sorting through herbs speaking quietly while doing so.

( ✦ ) ──── 𝘍𝘖𝘟𝘗𝘈𝘞!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMale - Ten moons - Apprentice - No romantic intrest - Mentor: Pineglimmer - Mentions: -- - Tags: Open
Foxpaw sat farther away from the group of cats than most of his clanmates. In fact, he slept father away from them than most of his clanmates. He sighed watching them his ears twitching. Everyone was waking up now and that meant that the day was beginning. Well, that also meant training would start soon. Where was she anyway? He scowled and clawed the ground. He would have to go find her. With a reluctant sigh he padded off toward the group of cats his ears pinned against his head.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:53 am

SMOKEFEATHER !!
    male ; med. cat ; 35 moons ; gay ; apprentice: kestrelpaw ; crush: n/a ; mood: relaxed ; location: center camp ; tags: fishing patrol (mentioned), bumblepaw

smokefeather woke to the sound of quiet chattering around camp, the sun already having risen quite a bit up in the sky. With a small stretch and a yawn, trying his best not to jostle the cats around him, the tom stood up to take a quiet glance around the campsite. It seemed that most of the other cats were still asleep or waking up like him, so he made quick work of picking his way out of the hoard of sleeping cats to the edge of the camp where there was more space to stretch his legs. Seeing the group about to leave camp to fish, he waved his tail in greeting before turning his direction to the medicine den. After all, he was still tired... maybe organizing the store would help him wake up. Noticing the molly that was already doing his job for him, he flicked his ears in amusement, realizing his sleep addled brain hadn't accounted for bumblepaw's morning routine. However, he slid in alongside her, quietly assisting in her organization after murmuring a soft 'good morning', quiet enough so (he hoped) he wouldn't disrupt her work.

APPLEFLAME !!
    female ; warrior ; 29 moons ; lesbian ; apprentice: n/a ; crush: n/a ; mood: asleep/content ; location: center camp ; tags: open

Unlike many of the other cats who were waking up, appleflame herself remained deep asleep, having been on last night's border patrol. While they hadn't been out too late beyond reason, the molly was one who didn't like to lose the small amount of sleep she usually got, so finding her still sleeping wasn't a big surprise. Instead of making any attempt to wake up, appleflame simply twitched her tail quietly in her sleep and curled up deeper into the semblance of a nest she had created, peacefully sleeping.

BRACKENLEAP !!
    male ; warrior ; 28 moons ; straight ; apprentice: stormpaw; crush: n/a ; mood: sleepy ; location: center camp ; tags: heronpaw (mentioned)

If anycat were to say that brackenleap was a heavy sleeper, that would be an understatement. The tom slept like a rock, often not waking until he was either the last one asleep or some empathetic cat woke him (which, in itself, was a difficult task). That being said, it's not as though he was trying to sleep in, it just sort of.. happened. So, the fact he had yet to wake yet was no mystery. However, as heronpaw scampered over him, perhaps being just a bit too energetic to get out of the nest of clanmates, his eyes slowly opened and he yawned, slowing joining the waking world. However, even as he began to wake up enough to lazily trace his eyes across the camp, he made little to no effort to move from his spot, much prefering the warmth of his clanmates than the cold morning air.

HERONPAW !!
    female ; apprentice ; 9 moons ; bi ; mentor: creekfeather ; crush: n/a ; mood: energetic ; location: center camp ; tags: creekfeather (mentioned)

Usually being one of the first cats to wake up, heronpaw's late waking could only be attributed to the training she had done yesterday with creekfeather, along with the hunting party she had participated in later on yesterday evening. However, as her eyes blinked open she all but shot up, a small sparkle dancing in her eyes as she noticed the ever-rising sun. She made a way to scramble out of the large nest, whispering a soft "Sorry!" to brackenleap as she all but tumbles over him to get out of the pile of cats. As soon as she escaped she fluffed up her fur to ward against the morning chill, watching the camp with an interested gaze to see what the other waking cats were doing. Noticing creekfeather on the opposing side of camp she gave a hearty wave of her tail to draw his attention so he would know she was awake, although she remained where she was, instead deciding to sit down and quietly run a paw across her ears while she waited for more of her clanmates to wake.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:00 am

Lilypaw
Crush: Open/Mate:N/A/Tags: Foxpaw

Lilypaw looked around reluctantly and saw mostly everyone was awake at this point.. someone that stood out to her though.. was Foxpaw, the Tom was always so reclusive. He looked a little.. how would you put it, not angry but frustrated? No that wasn’t the right word either, but that was beside the matter. Lilypaw decided to talk to him, she wanted to see if he wanted to train with her today. He was older then her so he must be more experienced, she was exited to learn from him ”Morning Foxpaw..” she smiled ”I wanted to ask if maybe.. you’d like to find our mentors and see if they’d let us train together! I mean.. if you want” Lilypaw smiled

Rowanleaf
Crush: Open/ Mate: N/A/ Tags: Crowfeather

The sound of a toms voice made Rowanleaf smile and turned, he wiped the leftovers from his maw with his paw before speaking as not to be rude. ”Morning Crowfeather” yeah.. I’m starving.. last night was as restful as always.. I took a night run which worked up my apitite a bit” Rowanleaf laughed and he padded his tail next to him ”you wanna have a seat and grab something to eat? Then afterwards maybe we can go hunting if you want.. I’m sure every cat here will want breakfast, and the prey here is getting a little stale” Rowanleaf laughed softly at his own joke
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:21 am

( ★ ) ──── 𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘌𝘒𝘍𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMale - Thirty-two moons - Warrior - No romantic intrest - Apprentice: Heronpaw - Mentions: -- - Tags: Heronpaw
Creekfeather continued to glance around the camp. Finally, he decided he needed to get up and do something. As he stood, he saw Heronpaw signaling to him where she was and that she was awake. He waved his tail in response and picked his way though the remaining sleeping forms of his clanmates toward her. He finally reached her and sat down beside the young molly. "Morning Heronpaw." he said in a low voice.

( ♥ ) ──── 𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘖𝘒!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFemale - Twenty-eight moons - Warrior - No romantic intrest - Mentions: -- - Tags: Open
The silver molly yawned as she glanced around the camp. She saw that a few of her fellow clanmates we're up and about. She would be joining them soon. She stretched and padded over toward the small group of cats. Glancing around she saw that most of the cats we're talking to each other. To start every day you needed to eat a good meal. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked a mouse. She sat down and began to eat her meal her ears pricked.

( ✿ ) ──── 𝘉𝘜𝘔𝘉𝘓𝘌𝘗𝘈𝘞!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFemale - Eight moons - Medicine Cat Apprentice - No romantic intrest - Mentor: Lightningsound - Mentions: -- - Tags: Smokefeather
Bumblepaw continued to sort through the herbs. Her fluffy tail twitched as she sniffed at some goldenrod. She was absently aware of a group of cats leaving to go fishing. She didn't mind not going with them. She loved being able to work with herbs. It was calming to her. Whenever she needed, to relax she would sort through herbs. She was so, absorbed in her work her nearly missed it when Smokefeather said good morning to her. She turned and gazed at the tom smiling warmly at him. "Morning Smokefeather," she said quietly. She didn't want to wake the other cats. She turned back to her work happy that Smokefeather had decided to join her.

( ✦ ) ──── 𝘍𝘖𝘟𝘗𝘈𝘞!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMale - Ten moons - Apprentice - No romantic intrest - Mentor: Pineglimmer - Mentions: -- - Tags: Lilypaw
Foxpaw padded toward the group of cats his eyes darting around looking for his mentor. His ears twitched as he padded onward hoping to find his mentor soon. Just then another apprentice bounded up to him. It was Lilypaw. "Hey Lilypaw." he said still glancing around for his mentor. He then stopped and pricked his ears as he listened to her words. Training together? Hmm. He thought about it for a moment before answering. "Sure. I was looking for my mentor anyway. I can ask her if she's okay with it." he said giving the younger apprentice a small smile.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:30 am

Lilypaw
Crush:Open/Mate: N/A/ Tags: Foxpaw

Lilypaw watched as he stopped, thinking about what she asked. Anticipation slightly ate away at her stomach as she waited for him to answer. When the words finally spilled from his mouth her tail shot up with exitment and she bounced around happily ”Oh i’ll have so much to learn from you” she bounced up and pawed at the sky with excitement, her tail now lashing from side to side ”oh I’m sure Oakleaf will be fine with us training.. I trained hard this morning by myself so I’m ready, and fired up for anything” “i’ll Show you.. I’m a really good fighter.. or so I’ve been told” she boasted and then took a step back ”not that you aren’t I’m sure you’re plenty good at fighting.. oh I’m just digging myself farther in this hole” she sighed
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:38 am

( ✦ ) ──── 𝘍𝘖𝘟𝘗𝘈𝘞!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMale - Ten moons - Apprentice - No romantic intrest - Mentor: Pineglimmer - Mentions: -- - Tags: Lilypaw
Foxpaw's whiskers twitched with amusement. He could say one thing. She sure had enthusiasm. He already felt himself growing energized. He glanced around once more for his mentor before sighing. His ears twitched as the young apprentice continued on. "I'm sure your great." he said and then crouched down playfully. "Relax we'll be able to see who's the best at fighting once we start training.," he said swiping a paw at her. "Now I just have to find my mentor, so we can go." he said as he stood back up.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes