π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Postby Vlette » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:30 am

β–›xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–œ
𝒫𝒢𝓁𝑒𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

two βˆ™ fae βˆ™ warrior
tagged; open
mentions; none

β–™xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–Ÿ
~~~~~~~~~~A tiny whisped multicolored ball of fur lay furled in the back of the warriors den. The rays of light were just beginning to stream into the entrance, warming her fur..
A small purr was emitted from the female, slowly turning herself onto her back as the sunlight began to cover the back of the den. The cave walls shining with the morning dew as it reflected in the orange new light.. Her long fur sprawled everywhere as she happily flicked her tail from side to side, her paws curled to her chest.

PaleHeather slowly opened one of her hazy eyes as a rustle was heard in the other side of the den, her ear flickered as the other cats of the den slowly slipped out from the entrance..
She closed her eyes again, her maw gaping in a long yawn, a small stream of light streaming into her face, making her react with the scrunch of her nose and a sharp twitch of her whiskers.

PaleHeather sighed, sitting up as her slight moment of enjoyment in the morning light was drawn to an end, her tail swaying back and forth in a slightly upset manner.
She squinted, looking up to the entrance of the den as the sudden light was nearly blinding to her sensitive eyes..
She slowly began to step around the other larger cats, hopping over the furry snoring masses to get to the entrance of the den to finally feel the breeze..
Her small paws pattered along the dirt floor of the den, finally standing at the entrance.. Her long fur slowly fluttering in the breeze as the molly sat outside the den, drawing in a deep breath as she enjoyed the breeze..
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(3)

Postby wildsight » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:24 am

β˜… B R I A R S T A R
{Female} {42 Moons} {Leader} {Crush: --} {Apprentice: --} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: Shatteredstrike} {Tags: Open}

Briarstar was still lying in her nest. She licked her chest fur and glanced at the den
walls. Her mind once again drifted to other thoughts. Of Timberstar. He had been clan leader
before her and now he was gone. No cat knew what happened to him. She remembered the
scene all too well. Only his scent and blood...she shook her head furiously trying to get rid of
the thoughts. She couldn't think about Timberstar now. She had a clan to run. She glanced
around the den and realized that the sun had risen more. She was wasting time here. She got out
of her nest and padded out of her den. She glanced around the camp and relaxed when she
saw that the clan was running smoothly. Her eyes caught movement and she turned to see
Shatteredstrike. He was getting the dawn patrol ready as usual. She knew she had chosen
the right cat for the job. He would make a fine leader one day. She then sat outside her den
watching her clan.

✦ C L O U D S H A D E
{Male} {30 Moons} {Warrior} {Crush: --} {Apprentice: Aspenpaw} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: Shatteredstrike, Sunpaw, Silverfoot} {Tags: Open}

Cloudshade watched as the rest of the patrol came together. His ears twitched as he watched
the deputy and his apprentice. Where was Silverfoot? She needed to hurry up. The patrol needed to leave
and soon. His tail swayed as he glanced around the camp. He didn't see the young molly anywhere. He sighed
his tail drooping. It seemed as if they would have to wait a bit longer before they could leave.

☼ B R I G H T P A W
{Female} {10 Moons} {Apprentice} {Crush: --} {Mentor: Hollyshine} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: --} {Tags: Hollyshine}

Brightpaw hissed playfull at the tom and watched as he padded after his mentor.
She sighed now bored. If only she had, something to do. She glanced around the camp her
ears pricked. Her tail twitched when she saw her mentor approaching. Her eyes brightened
at Hollyshine's words. "Okay Hollyshine! I can't wait to train. she said
leaping into the air.
Last edited by wildsight on Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(3)

Postby Sugarkitza » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:13 pm

AthenasArtz wrote:
{ S n ΓΈ w s p i r i t }
{ FΓΈrm | Shecat | 21 MΓΈΓΈns | Warrior | Crushless }
{ LΓΈcatiΓΈn; Camp > Warrior's Den }
{ Tagged; Thistlethorn}
──────────────────

The fae nodded slowly, sightless blue eyes wide. As he left, she let out a relieved sigh and went to lick a stray patch of chest fur, only then carefully moving after him. She didn't exactly feel like running into anything or anyone. The river would be fine as long as Snowspirit could be careful. "Very well."
Last edited by Sugarkitza on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sigil » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:32 pm

(apologies for the lackluster peachkit & honeyflower, i could not for the life of me figure out what to write for them, i hope the long Witherclaw one makes up for it a bit;;)

ο½—ο½‰ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½’ο½ƒο½Œο½ο½—
β–Άtags; none
male | 108 moons | elder | location; elder's den | mood; tired, irritable
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Witherclaw yawns and stretches, groaning as his bones creak. It was an unwelcome reminder of his ever growing age, and he would like them to stop, thank you very much.

He had actually been awake for a few hours pre-dawn, but had been unable to fall back asleep, so he had chosen to pretend to be so he wouldn’t have to deal with his clanmates asking prying questions like β€˜how did you sleep?’ or β€˜is the moss in your nest alright?’ and the worst, in Witherclaw’s opinion: β€˜do you want me to bring you some food?’

He was an elder, not a helpless newborn kit. He can get his own food, ugh.

The elder’s den sat at the farthest east side of the camp, so in the mornings it was bathed in shadow, much to Witherclaw’s favor. He slinked over to sit just inside of the den, so he could watch the slowly waking camp and not be seen. The shadowy vantage-point was one of the few perks of being an elder, alongside being able to pass on practically any story, no matter how far fetched, and have it be believed like it was carved into stone.

(His personal favorite was the time he managed to convince a gaggle of apprentices that foxes had telepathy)

He yawned once more and was brought back into the present by the sound of talking. He twitched his ear and glanced over to see Brightpaw bouncing excitedly with her mentor. Witherclaw held back a groan. He had nothing against Brightpaw in particular, in fact he found her quite sweet, but apprentices are just so… excitable. It’s exhausting.

Witherclaw walks back into the shadowy depths of the elder’s den and curls back up in his nest. Maybe if he fakes sleeping hard enough, he can fool himself and be able to sleep until the morning hunting patrol came back with something to eat.

ο½ˆο½ο½Žο½…ο½™ο½†ο½Œο½ο½—ο½…ο½’
β–Άtags; none
female | 30 moons | queen | location; nursery | mood; content
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Honeyflower watches as Peachkit’s small form slowly wakes. Her kitten’s black fur contrasts greatly with her own, in a way that Honeyflower finds quite cute. The queen notices that the camp is gradually waking, and urges Peachkit to do so too, by licking her head and quietly urging her.

ο½ο½…ο½ο½ƒο½ˆο½‹ο½‰ο½”
β–Άtags; none
female | 1 moon | kit | location; nursery | mood; sleepy
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Peachkit groans and buries her face deeper into Honeyflower’s fur, wanting to sleep longer.

"Peachkit, it's sunrise, you have to wake up, darling," her mother's gentle voice urges. Peachkit groans and burrows even deeper. After a few moments, Honeyflower sighs and gives in, letting Peachkit sleep.
Last edited by sigil on Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
sigil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:40 am

β–›xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–œ
𝒫𝒢𝓁𝑒𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

two βˆ™ fae βˆ™ warrior
tagged; Cloudshade &
Shatteredstrike
mentions; ^

β–™xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–Ÿ
~~~~~~~~~~
A small and sweet chuff left PaleHeathers maw as she saw a gaggle of assorted clan-mates gathered near the dwindling fresh-kill pile.. Her ears twitching as she put together that the patrol was forming to leave quite soon and Cloudshade was getting impaitent..
The molly slowly rose to her paws, walking up to the group. Her sweet and motherly personality radiated off from her as her soft face smiled upon Cloudshade, the commonly restless tom. Her tail wavered behind her like a ribbon in the wind, simply flowing.
Are you waiting for someone? She said softly, her head tilting to the side.. The fae was always interested in patrols whenever she was able to wake up on time, her company however was not always useful. The heavy coated fae was miserable at catching small game, her paws slipping up at most times. Mice and Voles has escaped her clutches much too many times for her to be seen as that skilled of a hunter in small game.. Medium or large game however was her particular strongsuit, especially larger birds such as turkey, pheasant or duck~

Her whiskers twitched as her eyes fell upon Shatteredstrike, His large and stoic personality had always put a shiver up the calm and quiet females back. He had always piqued her curiosity as to why he was the way he was.. Always serious and very brash whenever he spoke.. He had a leaders personality. She gave the tom a friendly and kind head bob, closing her eyes for a time to show him a gentle "hello" to the morning~

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:58 am

Silverfoot's eyes burst open, ''Sunshine!'' she purred as she eagerly stretched. The sun had peeked its way into their camp, warming every rock. She felt like lying on a large rock for hours, but her stomach needed to come first. ''I wonder what I will have today. Mouse? Vole? Or thrush?'' She dug her way through the nearing empty pile, till she found a plump mouse. ''Maybe Spiderleaf wants some...?'' she thought to herself as she replaced her mouse with a small rabbit to share. She grasped it in her jaws, and carried it to the medicine den. She saw Spiderleaf, and tried to call out to him, but he suddenly tripped, making her smother her words with laughter. She dropped the rabbit, ''Hi-ho! Quite a fall there, eh Spiderleaf?'' she purred. She fulled the rabbit closer to him and said, '' For you and me, to share.'' she meowed happily. She had only just become a warrior, but she still looked up to her big brother like she did when she was a kit. Her eyes looked around once more, and she saw Frostpaw. ''Hello there Frostpaw! Wonderful morning right?'' She pushed the rabbit towards Spiderleaf and her, and she took the first bite, the flavor flooding her mouth. ''Mmmm! Try some Spiderleaf!''
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☁hqshii.milk☁ » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:41 am

shecat~13 moons~med cat apprentice~location: camp~mentions: silverfoot
~~~~~~~~~~
frostpaw was startled to her silverfoot. she quickly turned herself around.
"hey silverfoot!" frostpaw said back to her cheerfully. she turned her attention back to a butterfly. she had never seen them often, so she liked to chase them when she could. she raced outside with a spark in her blue and brown eyes. frostpaw leaped in the air. her paws reaching out. she continuously chased to butterfly untill it got lost in the trees.
Last edited by ☁hqshii.milk☁ on Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
☁hqshii.milk☁

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(4)

Postby wildsight » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:25 am

β˜… B R I A R S T A R
{Female} {42 Moons} {Leader} {Crush: --} {Apprentice: --} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: Shatteredstrike} {Tags: Honeyflower, Peachkit}

Briarstar continued to watch her clan. Her tail swayed as she did this her ears pricked.
As she watched she wondered if she should go speak to some of her clanmates. She flicked her
tail and started towards the nursery. She had always liked to start the mornings this way. She
loved seeing the kits. Once she had reached, the nursery she padded inside. She purred softly
when her gaze landed on Honeyflower and her kit. "Good morning Honeyflower. Are
you doing well this morning?"
she asked tilting her head slightly.

✦ C L O U D S H A D E
{Male} {30 Moons} {Warrior} {Crush: --} {Apprentice: Aspenpaw} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: Silverfoot} {Tags: Silverfoot, Shatterstrike}

Cloudshade continued to look around the camp hoping to see Silverfoot. He didn't see
the silver molly anywhere. As much as he liked going on dawn patrols he wanted to go ahead and
start this one. He glanced around again before his eyes landed on the molly Paleheather. He gave
the molly a slight nod his ears twitching. "Yes. We are waiting on Silverfoot, so we can
go on patrol."
he said with a quick glance at Shatteredstrike. He knew the tom could be very
strict sometimes, and he slightly hoped that he wouldn't be to hard on Silverfoot.

☼ B R I G H T P A W
{Female} {10 Moons} {Apprentice} {Crush: --} {Mentor: Hollyshine} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: --} {Tags: Hollyshine}

Brightpaw hissed playfull at the tom and watched as he padded after his mentor.
She sighed now bored. If only she had, something to do. She glanced around the camp her
ears pricked. Her tail twitched when she saw her mentor approaching. Her eyes brightened
at Hollyshine's words. "Okay Hollyshine! I can't wait to train. she said
leaping into the air.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marz » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:17 am

Hickoryfoot
tags; none
female warrior
    Hickoryfoot was deep in a vivid dream. She was running through the woods, her paws tearing up the earth like it was nothing. She had been chasing a very plump mouse. The smell of the prey made her mouth water as she came closer and closer to the catch. She forced her aching paw to continue the pursuit, her claws clung to the earth and ripped apart the dirt below. Soon she reared the mouse, swooping her head down to clamp her teeth around it. Her breathing steadied as she slowed down. Hickoryfoot turned to head back to camp with her catch. Each pawstep making her feel more calm than the last one. Hickoryfoot wasn't the greatest hunter, but she loved it. The rush it gave her made it all feel natural. Deep in thought, she could feel a cool breeze around her and glanced around. Her ears prickled as the dream began to fade away into the darkness, she whined slightly. Hickoryfoot knew that she would never see a victory like this in her real life, but she had clan-mates to protect.

Hickoryfoot stirred awake in her nest. She saw plenty of other warriors still sleeping. ' Good, I didn't wake anyone' she thought to herself. Hickoryfoot's vision cleared as she blinked, she noticed the voices of cats outside and jumped up from her nest, giving herself a quick lick and headed into the clearing. Her mind was still thinking of the mouse. She could still smell it, and feel the warmth slowly evaporate. Her paws still ached from the chase, but she wobbled into sight of the other cats.
Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:15 am

Silverfoot heard Cloudshade's voice and with a dull thud in her head, she remembered she had patrol. ''Oops, gotta go Spiderleaf! Enjoy the rabbit!'' she bolted out of the medicine den, where she nearly bumped into Cloudshade. ''Oh Starclan! I'm so sorry Cloudshade! I CAN'T believe I forgot patrol!''. She stared up into Cloudshade's eyes, and hoped he was not mad at her. ''It just slipped my mind! I was only visiting Spiderleaf! I am not in trouble, am I?'' she blurted out as fast as a thrushs' wings
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me