♒lakeclan ♒ | started

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ♒lakeclan ♒ | started

Postby liv :) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:55 pm

troutstar (tagged: minnowpaw)
    troutstar nodded in response to minnowpaw's comment about the water, despite being well aware of the fact that the apprentice wouldn't be able to see him nod. it didn't matter, though-- minnowpaw was clearly much more focused on fishing than on the leader's sudden arrival. not wanting to enter the water while the other cat was fishing, he seated himself on the shore, keeping his calculating green eyes trained on the apprentice. wading in while another was fishing was completely inappropriate etiquette-- any cat with the slightest bit of experience would know such a thing. it does nothing good; just scares the fish away. an absolute waste of time and starclan-given resources.

the older tom watched as minnowpaw swam, admiring his technique. he was definitely more skilled than the average apprentice when it came to hunting in the water. when the apprentice got a hold of a fish, he released a small mrr of approval. "nice catch," he congratulated the younger cat, his voice polite and firm. "starclan, we thank you for your graciousness in providing us with the life of this fish to feed our clan. amen."

being highly faithful in starclan, troutstar was constantly praying to the ancestors. he was a strong believer in the fact that starclan designed this island just for the purpose of them inhabiting it. it was for this reason that he was very vocal about his beliefs and constantly expressed his religiousness-- it was what he believed to be right, after all.

"alright," troutstar mewed in response to minnowpaw offering the water to him for fishing. he had noticed that fallowstride had been in the water earlier, in the distance. since others have already caught quite a bit, the tom was in no rush. "do you plan to do more fishing before sun-up?"

herontail (tagged: foxtail)
    stiff as a rock, herontail sat up in her mossy nest. her lean body was tense with fear, practically pulsing with every heartbeat. her thick grey coat of fur sat puffed on her frame. her ears were flat against the back of her head. she was hoping that keeping her ears back would block out some of the loud noise that the rain made, but it did no such thing. still, her paranoia kept her noticeably uneasy. while many cats in lakeclan scoffed at her ridiculous fear of rainstorms-- a common occurrence, due to being right on a lake-- herontail could absolutely not shake the fear. it was impossible.

herontail watched as foxtail, a fellow warrior but no friend of hers exit the den. she felt a rush of heat flow to her face. did foxtail see her in such a state of panic? how shameful. sheepishly, herontail lifted herself into a standing position. her paws were shaky, but she did manage to hold herself up. herontail disliked foxtail-- she was much too outspoken for her taste. knowing that the ginger she-cat had a bit of a loud mouth, herontail didn't want her to think that she was a scaredy-squirrel... chances are, she would tell the entire clan! although many cats knew of herontail's phobia, she refused to have a reputation for cowardice. she decided to leave the warriors' den to prove to foxtail that she was not afraid-- if foxtail had even noticed, that is.

the grey she-cat mustered up as much courage as she could. with an unsteady stride, she exited the underground warriors' den, and headed into the damp lakeclan camp. just to prove that she wasn't fearful, she forced herself to greet foxtail-- something she wouldn't usually do.

"good morning, foxtail," she said. she tried to keep her voice cold and professional, but there was a slight waver to it. herontail hoped foxtail wouldn't notice.
liv :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✯ lovely little family no.1 )

Postby stranger danger » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:03 pm

𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑲𝑷𝑬𝑳𝑻[ mentioned: whitepetal, foxtail, pebblesky, shiningpaw. ✧ with sheeppaw, open ✧ feeling frustrated ✧ currently in camp ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

milkpelt's fur ruffled in her sleep, her ears pressed flat as she tossed and turned. bad dreams tended to bother her every moon or so - but they got her bad if it was raining. during the night, before she went to sleep she'd debate if she wanted to see doestep about it. everytime she says no to herself, goes to sleep, and every moon or so has the same nightmare. whitepetal runs off into the night, and then comes back, beaten and bloody and crying for help. it always ends with her dying with nothing milkpelt can do. she sits up, abruptly, and shakes the dream from her mind. slowly grooming herself to a presentable stature and then slinking out of the den.

her eyes follow troutstar as he walks briskly out of camp. her shoulders sag. she had hoped for a moment to talk with the tom but no matter. she'd find something else to do. she watches as the sky wakes up, silently wondering what the day would be like. her nephew emerges from the apprentice's den in a huff - per usual. sheeppaw stomps over to the freshkill pile and she swiftly sneaks up on him. "you haven't even hunted yet." he jumps and milkpelt chortles. nuzzling up to his side. "yeah, well, neither have you." he responds puffing out his chest and pushing away. "come with me?" he asks and she shakes her head. "no. we both have work to do. now go find pebblesky. i, on the other paw, must find shiningpaw."

𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑬𝑷𝑷𝑨𝑾[ mentioned: daemon, whitepetal, pebblesky✧ with milkpelt, open ✧ feeling angry ✧ currently in camp ]

the young tom tosses and turns in his nest until he finally awakens, fur on end and eyes ablaze. lately his dreams he had been seeing a pure white she-cat, with eyes like milkpelt. he assumed it was 'whitepetal' who he was told to be his mother. she sang him a vaguely familiar lullaby as he chased her through the shadows - always falling up short. at the end of the forest, a dark cloud always came upon him. a cat slinking in the shadows with the same eyes as him. the dream always stops there. he sits up, more angry than sad or scared and preps himself for the day. he slinks out the den, head held high and proud. the apprentice's stomach growls, and he turns his attention to the freshkill. milkpelt startles him, and he nearly jumps out of his fur. they speak for a moment before his aunt walks away in search of her apprentice with one boop to the nose. he snorts and shakes the thought from his mind, heading back towards the center of camp.

he looks around for pebblesky, though he was up for some mischief.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

04 " he came from where the winds are cold "

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:07 pm

𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑷𝑨𝑾 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛
    sex: tom ❙ ❙ age: eleven moons ❙ ❙ rank: apprentice ❙ ❙ mentions: shinningpaw ❙ ❙ tags: troutstar, finchtail.
    of course minnowpaw usually thanked starclan after a successful bout of hunting but never aloud. when troutstar had done so, the tom simply allowed a "amen" after the tom finished. minnowpaw watched as troutstar headed towards the water in which he himself had been mere moments ago. when he was questioned over doing more fishing, he shook his head no in response. the tom would be unable to carry any more than he had already caught and was not expecting anyone to come and help him. in the distance, he noticed a small figure which could only be the molly known as shinningpaw. why she was out here alone without her mentor this early in her apprenticeship, the tom did not know but he would be sure to let their leader know, he doubted the newly appointed apprentice knew how to fish, let alone swim very well with her lack of experience.

"i'm going to take these back, maybe give them to the elders or doestep should someone have beaten me to giving the two elders food." he told the leader. minnowpaw's voice was rather deep and mostly low in tone for the most part, of course now it was even more with his attempt not to scare any of the fish away from the spot that troutstar now occupied. his own fishing had been productive and now it was probably time for him to find his mentor and get an earful for not waiting, though he could always point out that the warrior should have been up before him anyway to set an example.

"it looks like shinningpaw is not far from us, though it seems she's alone. i wouldn't ask but i'm sure someone needs to make sure she doesn't wade too deep seeing as she's rather new to most of these skills we learn." he alerted the tom in the water. with those words, he picked up the fish, gave a nod that he didn't think troutstar would notice and was on his way.

the way to camp was rather short and the apprentice soon emerged through the entrance before glancing towards the elders den. it seemed fallowstride had beat him to it. a small smile came to his features, at least the tom was getting along well with them. his attention then turned to that of his mentor, who seemed rather irritated and the apprentice didn't really need to guess as to why. he dropped the two fish near the tom's paws and then glanced toward him, his blue gaze daring him to scold him for going out. "seems you're awake. i was going to bring these two to the elders but it seems someone beat me to it. do you think your sister is in need of a fresh meal?" the tom questioned.

eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Foxtail / female / heterosexual / 30 moons / warrior / location: / tags: open, Herontail

Foxtail stiffened at Herontail’s voice, though she noticed a slight waver in it with a smile. She turned and wished her bushy tail. “ Good Morning to you to.” She said politely, though her mind raced with bitter thoughts about the she-cat. ”Lovely morning, too, isn’t it?” She added sarcastically, secretly hoping to pick a fight with the molly. This May turnout better than hunting....

Rockspring / male / heterosexual / 83 moons / elder / location: / tags: open, Palestone, Fallowstride

He opened his eyes fully and gazed on the tom. “Oh, thank you, Fallowstride!” He mewed gruffly. “So few cats have respect for their elders...” he muttered. Unlike many of the clan, he had never seen Fallowstride as a kittypet, and instead as a respectful warrior. “They should give you an apprentice, most of those youngsters could learn a thing or two from a cat like you.” He purred and turned to the now awake Palestone. “Good morning, rain ruined my sleep too...Look, Fallowstride brought fresh prey!”

Shiningpaw / female / heterosexual / 6 moons / apprentice / location: / tags: open, Troutstar, Minnowpaw

Shiningpaw looked into the water. I can do this! I hope... Then, movement in the water caught her eye. Unsure of what to do, she attacked by instinct and pawed at what it was. In surprise, she hooked a small fish from the lake and tumbled backwards. “Ah!” The fish’s tail slapped her as she fell in the sand. It flopped next to her as she stood. Taken down by a small fish, great job Shingpaw...what would Rockspring think? She looked to the flopping fish, which was slowly dying. She bit it out of pity and killed the scrawny creature. “Oh starclan, thank you for the life of this prey.” Good thing no one saw... she thought as she picked up the small fish and turned- to see Minnowpaw and Troutstar.
Last edited by dinolover519 on Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fallowstride || 3

Postby shortstop » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:21 pm

ɴᴀᴍᴇ; Fallowstride
ᴀɢᴇ; 46 Moons
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ; Tom
ʀᴀɴᴋ; Warrior
ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ; -
ғᴏʀᴍ; Here
ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ; Rockspring,
Palestone
F a l l o w s t r i d e
His whole body relaxed as he became accustomed to this easy company. The elders rarely seemed to have a problem with him or his heritage, and over the moons he had grown to be quite close to them. Bringing Rockspring and Palestone their first meal of the day had become something of a right that Fallowstride held, and he cherished it.
"Good morning, Palestone. The rain is definitely heavier than usual today," he pointed out, smiling as he sat down. "But it's good to see that your den isn't leaking. I just hope I haven't tracked too much of the wet inside with you." He glanced down to be sure. The ground was damp, but not enough that it would cause too much of an issue. Above them, the rain still battered against the den's roof. But the shelter was strong, and Fallowstride had confidence that it would hold against the storm.
"Any news since yesterday?" he asked, motioning for them to start on the fish. Not many others would talk to him, so he often had to ask Rockspring and Palestorm for the rundown on recent events. It was a bit of an inconvenience, but he had to admit that there was something special about the way the elders told these mundane stories. It almost added a certain magic, and in a way it made him feel like a kit again.
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:35 pm

ᴅ ᴏ ᴇ s ᴛ ᴇ ᴘ !
    ᴍᴏʟʟʏ | ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ | 32 ᴍᴏᴏɴs
    ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ: ɴᴏɴᴇ | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴏᴘᴇɴ
    read last post.
    doestep is in her den, open for interaction.

ғ ɪ ɴ ᴄ ʜ ᴛ ᴀ ɪ ʟ !
    ᴛᴏᴍ | ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ | 32 ᴍᴏᴏɴs
    ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ: ᴅᴏᴇsᴛᴇᴘ | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴍɪɴɴᴏᴡᴘᴀᴡ, ʜᴇʀᴏɴᴛᴀɪʟ, ғᴏxᴛᴀɪʟ
    the tom looked around camp for something to do, and he spotted herontail and foxtail having a conversation. the tom trotted over to them, hoping to get his mind off of his tiredness and apprentice. “good morning, ladies” he greeted them in a friendly tone. sure, it may have sounded a bit flirty, but he didn’t have any plans of ever being either of their mate.

finchtail was awaiting a reply when he heard someone approaching. finchtail turned his head to see who is was, and he glared at minnowpaw when he saw him. his bratty words and cold blue gaze made finchtail snap. “why don’t you go do that, make yourself useful. oh, or do you think you’re better than her, because you sure do think you’re better than everyone else.” he snorted. “maybe if you would’ve waited like you’re supposed to, a warrior wouldn’t have had to do your job as an apprentice.” he added. finchtail clearly was not happy with his apprentice, and he dared the apprentice to talk back. finchtail narrowed his yellow eyes at minnowpaw as he awaited a reply.

ᴘ ᴀ ʟ ᴇ s ᴛ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ !
    ᴍᴏʟʟʏ | ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ | 73 ᴍᴏᴏɴs
    ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ: ɴᴏɴᴇ | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ʀᴏᴄᴋsᴘʀɪɴɢ, ғᴀʟʟᴏᴡsᴛʀɪᴅᴇ
    palestone smiled to rockspring and to fallowstride. “thank you, fallowstride. and yes, i agree, rockspring. it’s a pity a warrior has to do the job of the apprentices. back when i first joined he clan, i always saw apprentices fetching the elders prey.” she meowed, nodding to herself as she remember the day she joined lakeclan. “oh, yes, i’m very glad the den isn’t leaking aswell.” she meowed. palestone disliked the rain, and she wasn’t a fan of getting wet either.

palestone made her way over to where the others were before sitting down next to rockspring. palestone perked her ears as she listened to fallowstride, and she decided to answer. “well, prey seems to be running smoothly, if i’m correct?” she began.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

05 " he came from where the winds are cold "

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:52 pm

𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑷𝑨𝑾 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛
    sex: tom ❙ ❙ age: eleven moons ❙ ❙ rank: apprentice ❙ ❙ mentions: troutstar ❙ ❙ tags: finchtail. doestep
    why was he honestly not surprised with the tom. the apprentice allowed the words to go in one ear and out the other, seeming rather unaffected for the time being. he was rather amused with his words, knowing very well that finchtail had probably done nothing since noticing that his apprentice was not within the confides of the camp.

"useful? i did not see you out hunting for the clan, merely sitting here having a conversation. also do not put words in my mouth, that is my job. no one ever said they were better than anyone else, get your head on straight finchtail." he said at first, referring to the first seconds of words thrown his way. his voice was calm, not at all heated and filled with emotion like that of his mentor. minnowpaw had a rather hard outer shell and words weren't something he took to heart when someone was upset or anything of that trying to get a rise out of him.

"and what exactly have you done? do tell, you look like you've just woken and not even groomed yourself yet. and a mentor should be up before that of their apprentice. i shouldn't have to be waiting on you just to go anywhere. maybe i should just go tell troutstar, who was with me might i add, that my mentor would rather me wait on him to wake up than be productive and actually do something to benefit the clan?" he added moments later. the tom's tail tip flicked back and forth before he picked up both fish and padded off towards the fresh kill pile. he could care less if finchtail tried to punish him, he would take it in stride and without complaint. complaining would only give the warrior satisfaction. he dropped one fish in the pile before heading over towards the medicine cat den.

minnowpaw poked his head through before padding it upon seeing doestep. "good morning doestep. sorry to intrude but i've brought you some fresh caught fish straight from the lake. it seems the elders are already taken care of." the feline said to her as he dropped the prey in her vicinity before backing towards the entrance, unsure on if she would want him to stay or not.

eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✯ lovely little family no.2 )

Postby stranger danger » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:06 pm

𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑲𝑷𝑬𝑳𝑻[ mentioned: ✧ with open ✧ feeling frustrated, intrigued ✧ currently in camp ]

as she pads around camp, virtually useless, milkpelt grows restless, and watches as sheeppaw makes himself just as useless. she nicks him in the ear and watches as minnowpaw makes his way from the elder's den and into doetail's den. talk about the nightmare, and figure out where shiningpaw is? sounds perfect. she slips from her nephew's side and into the medicine cat den. as minnowpaw spoke to the medicine cat, she takes a moment to look at the other apprentice. her dreams still swirling in the back of her head.

the shape of his ears, eyes, the whiteness of his pelt...she shakes herself from a stupor. no way. it was just the dream - now she's seeing her sister in other cats. no way. not even flinching she smiles in greeting from behind the apprentice, waiting for her time to speak.

𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑬𝑷𝑷𝑨𝑾[ mentioned: daemon, whitepetal, pebblesky✧ with milkpelt, open ✧ feeling angry ✧ currently in camp ]

open, refer to last post if needed! <3
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:16 pm

ᴅ ᴏ ᴇ s ᴛ ᴇ ᴘ !
    ᴍᴏʟʟʏ | ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ | 32 ᴍᴏᴏɴs
    ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ: ɴᴏɴᴇ | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴍɪɴɴᴏᴡᴘᴀᴡ, ᴍɪʟᴋᴘᴇʟᴛ
    doestep turned as she heard a cat enter her den. her gaze warmed when she saw minnowpaw. “why, good morning minnowpaw.” she greeted the apprentice. “thank you.” she added, looking to the fish. “have you seen finchtail? i don’t recall seeing him when i was outside earlier, and i know he’s been having problems with getting any sleep lately, but of course, he insists he’s fine.” she sighed, catching herself rambling about finchtail before she said too much - if she didn’t already.

doestep’s gaze turned to milkpelt when she arrived, smiling back. “hello, milkpelt. do you need something?” she asked, wanting to make sure nothing was wrong before she continued speaking with minnowpaw.

ғ ɪ ɴ ᴄ ʜ ᴛ ᴀ ɪ ʟ !
    ᴛᴏᴍ | ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ | 32 ᴍᴏᴏɴs
    ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ: ɴᴏɴᴇ | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴍɪɴɴᴏᴡᴘᴀᴡ, ʜᴇʀᴏɴᴛᴀɪʟ, ғᴏxᴛᴀɪʟ, ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛsᴛᴀʀ
    finchtail flattened his ears against his head as his apprentice talked back to him. finchtail honestly didn’t even pay attention to what minnowpaw was saying as he was too busy in his own thoughts. why in starclan’s name did i have to be assigned to minnowpaw, let alone an apprentice? clearly i’m not fit to be a mentor and never will be. maybe - no, minnowpaw is right, i’m a useless warrior. he told himself. i can’t even do anything right myself - how am i supposed to train an apprentice? his thoughts raced around his head as his emotions bubbled up inside of him. when minnowpaw left, finchtail went to storm out of camp without even thinking.

finchtail barely knew where he was going, and he was too caught up in his thoughts to realize he was approaching he lake. the tom looked up, startled to see troutstar standing by the water. finchtail didn’t want to talk to troutstar right now, and he was honestly afraid minnowpaw had told troutstar he’d done something wrong. “i- er, g-good morning, troutstar”

ᴘ ᴀ ʟ ᴇ s ᴛ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ !
    ᴍᴏʟʟʏ | ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ | 73 ᴍᴏᴏɴs
    ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ: ɴᴏɴᴇ | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ʀᴏᴄᴋsᴘʀɪɴɢ, ғᴀʟʟᴏᴡsᴛʀɪᴅᴇ
    palestone smiled to rockspring and to fallowstride. “thank you, fallowstride. and yes, i agree, rockspring. it’s a pity a warrior has to do the job of the apprentices. back when i first joined he clan, i always saw apprentices fetching the elders prey.” she meowed, nodding to herself as she remember the day she joined lakeclan. “oh, yes, i’m very glad the den isn’t leaking aswell.” she meowed. palestone disliked the rain, and she wasn’t a fan of getting wet either.

palestone made her way over to where the others were before sitting down next to rockspring. palestone perked her ears as she listened to fallowstride, and she decided to answer. “well, prey seems to be running smoothly, if i’m correct?” she began.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:25 pm

Foxtail / female / heterosexual / 30 moons / warrior / location: camp / tags: open

Foxtail stiffened at Herontail’s voice, though she noticed a slight waver in it with a smile. She turned and wished her bushy tail. “ Good Morning to you to.” She said politely, though her mind raced with bitter thoughts about the she-cat. ”Lovely morning, too, isn’t it?” She added sarcastically, secretly hoping to pick a fight with the molly. This may turnout better than hunting....

Rockspring / male / heterosexual / 83 moons / elder / location: Elders den / tags: open, Fallowstride Palestone

“Well, Troutstar’s still yet to appoint a deputy...” Rockspring explained after a bite of the fish. “And of course there’s the rain, but besides that, I know nothing of interest.” He took another bite and chewed thoughtfully for a moment, his tail wagging a bit, joyful for the company. Fallowstride was good warrior, if Troutstar has given him an apprentice, Rockspring would recommend him as deputy. Despite his heritage, he seemed to truly respect his clanmates and the code. Something he hoped Shiningpaw would do as well.

Shiningpaw / female / heterosexual / 6 moons / apprentice / location: shore, camp / tags: open, Troutstar, Minnowpaw, Milkpelt

Shiningpaw grabbed the fish in her mouth and hurried away, racing towards camp before Troutstar could say anything. Oh starclan! I’m a horrible apprentice! Minnowpaw will never let me hear the end of this Her white fur felt hot with embarrassment. She followed her path back to camp and snuck in carefully through the entrance. Milkpelt wasn’t in sight, maybe no one noticed her disappearance?

As she plopped the scrawny fish in the the fresh kill pile, she began to worry. What if Minnowpaw tells Sheeppaw? He’s already mean to me... Her eyes watered a bit. And of course, she could never be mean back to Sheeppaw, after all, he was her mentor’s nephew. She stared at the fish she had placed, unmoving and nervous.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me