(No longer active, Mods please lock)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕀 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 π•Ÿ | (Open and Accepting!)

Postby scorpiongrasses » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:01 am

Mana
Female | 29 Moons | Loner | Tags β†  Open |

Mana stared at the waterfall at the western
edge of the rocky territory. Although she had
seen many like this before, she couldn't help but
stare in awe at it. This spot's beautiful! I'm glad I
listed to that apprentice back at...
Before she
could finish her thought, she turned her head around,
seeing a robin land on a nearby rock. Oh yeah! She
thought, perking up. Although she was looking
forward to seeing the various spots around the
territory, the real reason she had come here was
because it was because it was rumored to be
special. Special because the clan cats and the
birds in the area had a sort of companionship,
one she had seen with twolegs and dogs. She
then began to walk deeper into the territory,
a smile on her face.

Bramblepaw
Male | 8 Moons | Apprentice | American Goldfinch | Tags β†  Mintpaw |

"Oh, sorry for tripping over you Mintpaw." He said, getting up and shaking
the cobwebs off of himself. "I didn't actually mean to come in here. You
see, my goldfinch over here dropped a worm on my head while I was
sleeping, so I took her outside to give her a piece of my mind by sternly
talking to her. Now, I've been training her to sit down for a while now, but
she REFUSED TO," He said, glaring at the goldfinch who was looking at the
various seed herbs in the den. "Ahem. Then I chased him in here since he
was... looking to steal your seeds! Yeah, that's it." Bramblepaw looked back
into the spot he tripped into and frowned. He was no medicine cat, but they
looked destroyed. "Uh, how about I help you gather up some herbs, to make
it up for you?" He asked. Then, from the goldfinch's spot, there was a sound
that sounded suspiciously like a catcall, which produced a glare from the
apprentice.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:34 am

Flintfeather||Tom||Bisexual||Tags: Rivermist
    Flintfeather felt his tail perk up at RIvermist's purr of an agreement, slowly backing out of the den entrance to give the Queen room to get out. Holding in the small purr of amusement rumbling in his throat as he watched his old friend attempt to stretch out with her giant belly. Only offering her a few sweet chuckles once she reached him outside, enough to just playfully tease her unlike actually poking fun at her. Rising to his paw he quickly turned his head around to give his aching shoulders another few licks before the sudden sound of squawking hit his ears, making them fly up. Flintfeather turned his head back around and snorted at the sight of Rivermist's Stellar's Jay perked contently on her head before she swatted him away. Quickly making her way over to the fresh kill pile. With a small skip in his step, he followed behind her, occasionally looking around for his chickadee before turning over to the pile where he sat down near her. Carefully picking up a tasty looking water vole before dropping it neatly at his paws, taking a quick bite and chewing it happily before looking over to Rivermist. Feeling a bit of sympathy for his friend as she awkwardly tried to reach down and enjoy her meal."You doing alright?", He offered light-heartedly, not being rude and referring about her eating but how she was doing overall.

Olivetoe||Female||Homoflexable||Tags: Lilacleap, None
    Right as she watched her fellow denmate's ears twitch right away she was partly regretting her decision,
    knowing she was going to get her ears chewed out. The female's olive green eyes just narrowed as she watched Lilacleap turn her gaze over to her, the same annoyed look on her face that she always pulled whenever Olivetoe had dared to speak up about her whining."Ah yes, it's such a miracle that Starclan blessed me with such a short pelt", she sighed dryly. Almost directly afterward feeling her muscles tense as she watched the female shake off her pelt, making her best effort to cover her in soil. Right away Olivetoe felt some of the dust fly in her nose which made herself let out a sudden sneeze, loud enough to nearly spook the feathers off of her poor Wren who let out a loud coo before stumbling off of her and down into another part of her nest. Pausing to pick and clean at its feathers as Lilicleap rudely dumped a ton on them. Letting out a very annoyed snort Olivetoe pulled herself up, quickly shaking off her pelt as best she could before shooting a large glare back over at Lilacleap."Hey!-"She hissed, partly cutting herself off as she watched the female storm out of the den in a huff. Making Olivetoe's lip curl up a bit as she let out a low growl. "Good riddance..."She muttered under her breath before sitting herself fully up in her nest, roughly trying to groom off the soil she had just showered over her pelt.

Herontail||Genderfluid||Pansexual||Tags: Mana
    Herontail was quietly padding quietly down one of the rocky slopes that lead down into Thrushclan's main forest, being careful around the patches of dirt as they knew how loose the dirt was and how easy it was to look your footing. Hearing the occasional and happy chirps of his kestrel gliding through the air above him. So once the tomcat reached the foot of the rocky slope he hopped off of one of the stones and dug their claws into the soft dirt. Taking a deep breath of the crisp air before he began padding into the trees. Herontail never liked being cooped up in camp, they just felt there was always so much more out there than sharing tongues in camp. This was why he liked to take morning walks through the territory, his kestrel honestly didn't mind it. The two were both early risers. So after a little while of just mozying around, they felt a bit odd as he hadn't heard the sound of his bird in quite a while. Usually, he was chirping up a storm... So feeling a small shiver go down their spine they moved his gaze to the trees and eventually caught sight of the spotted bird, their gaze perked contently in a certain direction. "what the..., They thought to themselves. Perking their head up as they stared in the direction their bird was pointing in, slowly lowering themselves slightly to the ground as they krept over. Soon catching an unfamiliar scent 'a rouge?', they asked themselves.Feeling their tail twitch nervously.

Creekpaw||Tom||Ace, Homoromantic||Tags: Raccoonpaw, None
    As Creekpaw laid there he soon found himself waking up once again but this time to a nervous feeling other than a sick one. He laid there silently feeling like there were eyes burning into the back of his head before the sound of movement from behind him made his body twitch a small bit of fright. Only glancing back and being able to see the slight end of his brother's tail as he left the den. Feeling his ears droop he shrunk back into his nest, burying his muzzle into the soft bedding as he whimpered silently to himself. 'had he wanted to talk to me? or... no, I know he wouldn't..' Creekpaw thought to himself, squinting his eyes closed and letting out a few huffs. Tears forming near the ends of his eyes as he vented to himself after all that had happened. No matter what he missed his mother, but his brother was all he had left... and he missed him. Creekpaw knew deep down that he deserved to be ignored, but it still made his heart ache wishing things had been different.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:34 am

|Badgershade|
|Male|
|39 moons|
|Heteroflexable|
|Camp|
|Tagged: Cloudpaw|
As Badgerfang wandered quietly to his feet and with his head scraping grass to the side to make his way through the undergrowth, suddenly the morning silence was destroyed by the sound of flapping wings. An unusually large magpie settled down on his broad back and merged almost with his black and white fur. With her pointed claws, she clung to his fur and pushed out a loud scream, her dark eyes fixed on him as he glanced over the shoulder.
He smiled quietly to himself, but remained silent. Hopefully Cloudpaw was already awake today, he hated to have to squeeze into the apprentice den to wake his apprentice. He stuck into the camp and looked around.
With her bright fur Cloudpaw could hardly be overlooked and satisfied at least not to squeeze into the, in his opinion, much too small den of her, he stalked toward her.
His magpie was still resting on his back and gave the white she-cat a critical look as he stopped in front of her.
"Well, slept? Time for a hunt."
He looked down at the smaller cat from above, the glimmer of a grin on his face.

|Palesong|
|Male|
|28 moons|
|Bisexual|
|Med Cat Den|
|Tagged: Mintpaw; Bramblepaw|
While listening to the conversation of Mintpaw and Bramblepaw with one ear, he squeezed the last herbs between two sheets into a handy packet and pushed it to the others into a niche.
Slowly Palesong rose from his crouching position and came out of the corner, trying to cross the den as inconspicuously as possible, so as not to disturb the two apprentices in their conversation.
When his gaze fell upon the now useless herbs that had fallen to Bramblepaw, he took a deep breath.
Hopefully, Mintpaw or Swanstep would pop the stock as he slept or waited for someone to help.
As he thought about it, he came to mind that he was going to ask the older medicine cat something, but since he could not see her now, he decided to ask Mintpaw.
He walked toward the two of them softly, and then cleared his throat before saying, "I'm going to sleep soon. Can you tell Swanstep she's putting the marigolds out to dry as long as it's still sunny? "Oh, and hello, Bramblepaw."
As Palesong spoke, he avoided looking into the eyes of one of the two, chiefly because of Bramblepaw.
Mintpaw knew his red eyes, after all.
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:46 am

Mana
Female | 29 Moons | Loner | Tags β†  Herontail |

Mana suddenly froze, spotted a kestrel nearby.
"Hello there Mr. Kestrel! How are you doing
today?" She asked, even though she knew she
probably wouldn't get a response. She could
tell that there was a clan cat nearby because
of the scent, although she could see them.
"HI THERE! I'M MANA!" She shouted out,
hoping the clan cat would hear it and come
over.

(Sorry for the short post!)
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:00 am

Feather|Female|Rouge|Tagged: Taylor
β€œThe world moves on another day, another drama drama. But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma”

Feather rolled her eyes, hooked a ball of moss on her claw, and flung it at her sister. The white rouge didn’t even bother to stifle her purr of amusement when it hit Taylor on her nose. She gracefully leaped down from the tree, stretching. β€œI’m not sure if you should sleep anymore, sis.” She purred, then bent down to Taylor’s ear. β€œYou might get even fatter.” She whispered, then tickled her nose with her tail teasingly. β€œIf that’s even possible, that is.”

Rivermist|Female|Queen|Tagged: Flintfur
β€œYou can be the king, but watch the queen slay”

The female queen ate as much as she could, then looked up at Flintfeather. She then became slightly aware of the mess that she had made from eating so sloppy, and did her best to clean her face, glaring as her bird peeped mockingly at her. β€œOh, shut it.” She said to her bird. β€œEh. I haven’t gotten much pleasant sleep.” She replied awkwardly. She had a crush on him since they were Kits. Even when she was sneaking off to see Hidden, she liked him. Even though he probably just thought of her as a friend and nothing more, she still got flustered around him.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

berryclaw [.1] & robinstreak [.1]

Postby eldritch hound » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:17 am

┏━━━━━┓
xxberry.claw
xx21 moons
xxtom
xxhomosexual
xxwarrior
xxsputuletail
xxtag; --
β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”š

berry grumbled as his eyes flickered open, much later than usual. he opened him strong jaws and let out a grumble
of sleepiness as he got to his paws. he opened his mouth once again as he let out another yawn, his eyes narrowed
in displeasure before finally exiting the warrior den where he was nestled. he grumbled all the way over to the prey
pile. picking up a thin vole before dropping it to let out another short yawn. picking it up again he went to sit on one
of the many rocks inside the camp. he began to tear into the flesh of the vole, chewing then swallowing. he shivered
at the taste, vole not being his favorite but he was too lazy to dig in the pile for something else so he pushed himself
through the horrible tasting animal, his nose ruffled as his nose was turned up. his tail gave a flick behind him, his
eyes narrowed grumpily as he then fell into a laying position, his ears placed roughly against the back of his head
in boredom and displeasure.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━┓
xxrobin.streak
xx30 moons
xxshe-cat
xxbisexual demi
xxwarrior
xxblue swift
xxtag; --
β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”β”š

robin let out a soft, bored yawn and she awoke from a less than comfortable sleep due to the late night she had the
previous day from a bad cough and a late night of hunting. she blinked away the sleep still left in her eyes before
getting up onto delicate paws and stretching out her long legs. exiting the warrior den she looked around to see
various cats speaking to each other. she shrugged and blushed ever so slightly under thick silky fur as her stomach
made an unpleasant growl of hunger at it's owner. she shuffled her way over to pick out a rabbit, though having to
dig for it, it's reward would be delicious. she placed herself in a shadowy place, lodged between a two rocks, her
tail curled delicately around her paws and she tucked into the string flesh of the rabbit, her whiskers twitching
ever so slightly as she chewed.
Last edited by eldritch hound on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thunderbraveheart » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:46 am

Silvest - Loner - Crushless - Voice; Haruka (Todd) - Bird; Coal tit - Tags;; open -
I never learned anybody's name, we all vowed that we wouldn't stay

After sitting in silence for a little bit with his thoughts Silvester sighed before taking a stand "Can you move please Acorn?"Silvester mewed, slightly looking upwards where the bird would be, the coal tit let out a little chirped and remained where it was "Alright then." he purred out before shaking his fluffish fur out, laughing softly as his feathered companion let out an annoyed chirp and flew it's way around his head before landing back in between the loner's ears, Silvest simply smiled. Before fixing his attention forwards and started to softly jog away from the abandoned twoleg nest, his tail held up in a happy manor.

Stormpaw - Warrior apprentice - Crushless - Voice; Erza (Collen) - Bird; Northern Mockingbird - Tags;; Creekpaw -
Hold back the river so I can stop for a minute and see where you hide. Hold back the river, hold back

The grey and white she-cat slowly blinked open her eyes and weakly lifted her head, only to notice she was covered is moss "Alright then." she calmly mewed, she was in a good mood so she could deal with a nice bit, and what was moss going to do to her? Nothing really. She was going to lay back down again before she picked up on a soft whimper, she sat up and looked towards Creekpaw, with a twitch of her left ear the she-cat slowly stood and gave her legs a stretch before wandering over to the tom "Hey..You okay?"

Shrewfang - Warrior - Crushless - Voice; Keith - Bird; Cardinal - Tags;; Olivetoe -
I feel like a six out of ten, I've gottan wake up early tomorrow again. What goes on behind the words?

Shrewfang was awake for a nice while, especially with Lilacleap's whining going on. He let out a huff when he picked up his head and seen the the she-cat had left, he gave his tail a frustrated flick and looked down to his Cardinal that stared back at him before hopping off onto the warrior's nest. Shrewfang sat up and gave his paw a lick before glancing over to Olivetoe, watching the she-cat.
Thunderbraveheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:55 am

Lilystar||Female||Lesbian||Tags: Berryclaw
    After chatting calmly with her deputy for a few moments Lilystar was out into camp, feeling her Blackbird land carefully on her head before pecking at her ear a few times to get her attention. She paused for a moment and shook her head lightly, watching her bird stumble a bit before glaring down at her,"What? You wanted my attention, didn't you?", She replied coyly to her feathered friend before padding over to the fresh kill pile. Sitting down by Berryclaw a younger warrior to the clan. Lilystar turned her head over to greet him right when he pulled an incredibly sour face after seeming taking a bite of whatever he was eating. Blinking, Lilystar just kind of sat there. Feeling a small grin apper on her face as she pipped up, "Wow delicious huh?" She asked jokingly, turning her head to pick up three neatly placed minnows from the pile. Quickly munching down all three of them without hesitation, she was pretty hungry and had really no shame around her clanmates if she gorged herself a bit too fast. Lets just say manors wasn't her strong suit.

Flintfeather||Tom||Bisexual||Tags: Rivermist
    Flintfeather reached down as he waited for Rivermist to turn to him, chewing and swallowing the mouthful before looking over to her. Chuckling lightly at the mess she had made of herself as she had awkwardly been eating her rabbit. He noticed her hesitation but figured that was the only reason why. Flintfeather and Rivermist had grown up together and they had always stuck by each other since they were kits. Even so, Flintfeather was pretty much blind to the fact that she liked him for all these moons, thinking that she was just awkward when it came to small talk even though she talked perfectly fine around others besides him. He was naive in that way and just couldn't help it since he simply wasn't aware. "Well hopefully it'll be over soon and you'll be able to move around at your heart's content. Well, while after looking after your little ones of corse. Your kits need to be due sometime soon right? , he asked curiously, his fluffy gray tail waving happily behind himself.

Olivetoe||Female||Homoflexable||Tags: Shrewfang
    Olivetoe spent a few more moments trying to shake off her pelt before eventually just slouching down in her nest again, turning over to look down at her Wren who was staring up at her. It's head cocked to the side slightly. Feeling an amused snort rumbling up in her throat as she reached her one arm down and let them hop onto her paw before lifting it up to her head to let her bird snuggle up in her fluffy fur. So placing her one paw back down she turned her head to glance around the den, seeing if their bickering had woken anyone else and sure enough she caught the eye of one of her fellow denmates, Shrewfang. "Seems like someone has a furball stuck somewhere huh? Literally", she sighed over to him before taking in a small deep breath. Padding slowly out of the den and into the light of camp, squinting and stumbling back a bit at the sun's sudden brightness.

Herontail||Genderfluid||Pansexual||Tags: Mana
    Herontail peeked their head through a small patch of bushes and quickly spotted the female, her tuxedo pelt pretty noticeable around the consistent colors of brown and green that coated a lot of Thrushclan's territory. He was silent for quite a while, just observing her behavior until he saw her gaze travel up the trees to where his kestrel was perched. She probably noticed them as they started making several alarmed chirps down to him. They shouted loudly up to their bird and right away Herontail felt himself calm down a small bit. They seemed harmless if a bit of an earful. He then cut himself off from his thoughts as he watched the she-cat turn over at him and stare him down. Most likely spotting his easily seen white and cream pelt from how lazily he was hidden in the bushes. Before he even had a chance to reply Herontail jumped at Mana's loud and sudden hello towards him, making him hop up a small bit with the hairs alining his tail bushed up as it spooked him. Although it took him a few moments before he straightened up and stood up tall as he padded towards her. His kestrel gliding down a few branches over Heron's head. Keeping watch on this strange cat as best they could "Cats like you aren't allowed to be here.."He said warily but not aggressively, he was honestly more curious than anything. Also seeming to be a bit too trusting to just pad up to this strange cat.

Creekpaw||Tom||Ace, Homoromantic||Tags: Stormpaw
    Creekpaw just continued to lay there moping to himself, not even realized that from where he was he was pretty noticeable to any others that happened to be wandering around. This is why when Stormpaw approached him asking if he was okay the apprentice nearly jumped out of his fur. Turning his head around to look at her with his eyes wide, although he didn't look well. His eyes were puffy and his nose was now pretty runny, obviously showing that he had been crying and still was as he quickly tried to cover himself up by looking away and rubbing his face. "O-Oh, it's nothing... i-i'm fine" He sniffled, trying to dismiss Stormpaw from any further suspicion even though he did a very poor job at it.
    Tucking his tail nerviously around his side.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:15 pm

Feather|Female|Rouge|Tagged: open
      β€œThe world moves on, another day another drama drama. But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma”

Growing bored, Feather huffed. β€œWelp, bye fatty.” She said to her sister. β€œWhile you lay and sleep, your dear sacrificing sister will hunt.” She said, and batted Taylor’s ears one last time before padding off. She began coughing again, and reached the Thrushclan border. Looking around, her eyes glinted with mischief. β€œWhat old Lillystar doesn’t know won’t hurt her.” She said aloud. The only clan cat she had actually interacted with in the last moon was Lostsong, her sister’s β€œsworn enemy.” To be honest, Feather didn’t keep up with much of the drama these days. She stepped into Thrushclan’s territory, and caught a vole.

Rivermist|Female|Queen|Tagged: Flintfeather
      β€œYou can be the king, but watch the queen slay”

Rivermist nodded. β€œIt could happen any time now.” She purred. She was excited to be a mother, but she was equally scared. The kits’ real father was who knows where, and they would be living a lie. Her eyes flashed with wariness as she thought about it, but she shook it off. What could go wrong? she thought. It’s not like Hidden’s gonna show up and take them...

limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:17 pm

NightWolf950 wrote:
╔═════════════╗
Wolfsong
48 moons
She-Cat
Heterosexual
Rank; Warrior
Bird; North (Raven)
Tags; Open
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

The black she-cat padded out from the warrior's den, greeted by the sounds of her clan mates. She was surprised that so many cats where already awake so early in the morning. Wolfsong let out a small happy purr, taking a look around camp before padding over towards the fresh-kill pile. She hoped to maybe go out on a a patrol that morning, breath in the fresh scent of the camp. The warrior nodded a few hellos to cats she passed on the way, a smile still on her face. Out of no where a large black beautiful bird landed on the she-cat's back and let out a small kraa. Wolfsong let out a purr and gently nuzzled her feathery friend before sitting down and North perched on her shoulder.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
╔═════════════╗
Iceshade
32 moons
Male
Bisexual
Rank; Warrior
Bird; Blue
(Mountain Bluebird)
Tags; Open

The blue tabby tom let out a small hiss as the sun began to poke through the warriors den. Iceshade lied there for a few moments, not wanting to get up. He sat up and began to clean himself before leaving the den. He grumbled a bit on his way to the fresh kill pile, slightly nodding towards cats who said hello. He hoped today would run smoothly, so he could relax for the most part. A gray and blue bird flew in and perched it's self on the tom's side and let out a small chirp. Iceshade looked at his fellow companion and smiled a bit, giving the bird a quick nuzzle.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
╔═════════════╗
Fadedpaw
10 moons
Female
Heterosexual
Rank; Apprentice
Bird; Branch
(Shy Heathwren)
Tags; Open

Fadedpaw lied sleeping next to her brother Sparrowpaw. The spotted she-cat often slept dreamless, allowing for her to enjoy a peaceful rest. As the sun rose higher in to the morning sky, rays of sunlight managed to poke through the apprentice den. A ray of light cast across the unusual spotted she-cat, causing her to awake with a small hiss. With a yawn, Fadedpaw pushed herself up to her paws, arching her back before turning to look at her sleeping brother. The she-cat smiled slightly, shaking her head before padding out of the den. She would let Sparrowpaw's mentor wake him up, for he was a bit moody when woken up. As if on cue a small brown bird flew down from it's nesting place and perched it's self on top of Fadedpaw's head, causing the young she-cat to let out a small laugh.
╔═════════════╗
Sparrowpaw
10 moons
Male
Heteroflexible
Rank; Apprentice
Bird; Jack
(Sparrow)
Tags; Open

Sparrowpaw had gone to bed late the night before due to some late training on his own. He told himself he would be able to get up at a normal time like the rest of the clan. However that did not seem possible today. The spotted tom lied sleeping next to his sister, enjoying the warmth her body provided. The tom twitched, shifting in his nest as he felt the warmth of his sister leave him. It must have had been morning but Sparrowpaw remained tired. He curled up a bit tighter before falling back into another yet deep sleep.
╔═════════════╗
Swiftshadow
34 moons
Male
Demisexual
Rank; Warrior
Bird; Gale
(Swallow)
Tags; Open

Night began to slowly fade, as the morning sunlight slowly began to fill the sky. It's bright rays of light slowly creeping through the dens of ThrushClan. A few cats let out annoyed meows as the light shown in their eyes. However, Swiftshadow welcomed the warm light with a small smile. The tall quiet tom stood up and stretched, letting out a yawn. He weaved around sleeping cats, making sure not to tread on paws or tails. He stepped out into the camp clearing, letting his eyes get use to the morning light. The black tom was then quickly greeted by the song from his bird Gale. Smiling Swiftshadow looked up and watched the Swallow fly above.
╔═════════════╗
Inkfire
26 moons
Male
Asexual
Rank; Warrior
Bird; Blitz
(Baltimore Oriole)
Tags; Open

The calico tom sat on a large rock gazing into the water, the sound of the waterfall echoing in the tom's ears. Inkfire let out small sigh, shaking his head as his thoughts began to wonder. "Blitz..." the tom meowed, looking over at his bird companion, who sat near by on a branch. "It's not the same with out them. I know you miss Goldenpaw's bird Sun." he meowed. It was hard going on with his training, but he vowed to keep going in memory of his sisters.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me