from the ashes || Emberclan v.1 || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: from the ashes || Emberclan v.1 || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby lullaby » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:28 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PEBBLEPAW

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Male | Pansexual | 9 Moons | Tags; Open |

Pebblepaw shivered, curling himself into a ball in the corner of the group. His short fur had been soaked with mud and dew that had clung to the long-growing grass. His white pelt that had once glowed in the sunlight, now stained brown and ruddy red by the mud. A few pieces of fern and leaves had clung to his pelt, sticky from the wet dirt. He let out a small, barely noticeable groan. He hadn't been very fond of his pelt being dirty. He was usually a clean and organized cat. He'd never been so unrecognizable before now. Attempting to try and take his mind off his sticky, soaked pelt, he shifted his turquoise gaze around the band of apprentices and kits. He frowned. They all seemed like orphans out here, begging for Starclan for mercy and to lead them to their home. He'd feel pity for the small kits. Some being barely old enough to walk on there own, and yet, all of their kin had been lost.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:25 am

||Stormpaw ☁ Female ☁ Deputy ☁ 12 Moons ☁ Tags: Briarpaw,Foxpaw,Thunderpaw, Sunpaw||

Stormpaw let out an sigh and gave Briarpaw a slight look before getting up and padding over to Thunderpaw, Sunpaw, and Foxpaw. She was the eldest and knew she had to swallow her pride and do what was the best for everyone. "The four of us can go out on a hunt and try to get enough food for the group. We could grab Frostpaw too if you think we need more." She told the trio of cats, flicking her tail a little. Her long fur was drenched but the rain did help to hide all of their scents from any prey.

||Frostpaw ❅ Male ❅ Hunter ❅ 9 Moons ❅ Tags: Open||

Glancing around the camp, the young tom saw no one to talk to and sighed, padding over to a tree and sitting under it to hide from the rain. He didn't really like the rain so much, seeing as it was what destroyed their home... He normally would be bouncing around and happy but all he could feel was dread and gloom. Did anyone else make it out alive?

||Hallowpaw ☾ Male ✦ Border Patrol ✦ 10 Moons ☽ Tags: Deerpaw||

Hallowpaw sighed lightly and looked at the white she-cat. Why was she talking to him? Everyone knew he was the weird cat. "At least there's not more thunder." He said, looking down at his paws again with a small look of pain. He missed his sister.... The last he saw of her, she was trapped trying to help the elders get out before Breezetail told them to run.... If the fire didn't kill her, the rouges did.... Sighed, he looked back at Deerpaw and tried to offer a small smile. "I-I'm sure the s-sun will be out soon. He tried to sound reassuring for the younger apprentice, but knew he sounded nervous and scared...

|Faith - Female - Bi - Hufflepuff|
|INFP - Roleplayer - Writer - College Student|
|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢.
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜.
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elyidian » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:47 am

Thunderpaw

Sighing, knowing they'd have to take Fox-brain out with them for
hunting she Huffed. " alright. Good idea." She mumbled before
following Stormpaw out of The makeshift camp. She twitched her
Tail

Sunpaw

He sighed. Following his sister out of camp. He knew he was the last
To be born in Emberclan before the Collapse. But he would never
Forgive himself for letting that kit get burned.
Dear Mods/Admins: Me and Moxiee are sisters and trade unfairly every so often.
FR username - Elyidian

Image ImageImageImageImage
Elyidian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:06 am

briarpaw ! !
leader | tom | single | tags;; open
────────────────────────────────────────────
    Not taking any notice of the look Stormpaw gave him, Briarpaw watched the small group walk away, off to go hunting. Finally. He was getting real sick of Foxpaw and his attitude. 'He's just jealous because I'm the leader and he's not,' he thought smugly.
    Crossing one paw over the other, deciding that was definitely a more 'leaderish' position to sit in, he held his head high, looking out over the muddy clearing they had settled in. He had to make sure that he not only acted as the leader, but looked like a leader too, obviously. He had to show the other apprentices that he was in charge.

honeypaw ! !
med. cat | tom | single | tags;; open
    Honeypaw awoke feeling stiff. The sky was gray and overcast, and he sighed upon seeing it. Why couldn't they just have one nice day? It seemed like all of their luck had gone downhill lately...
    Climbing to his paws, he shook the dew from his fur, quietly grumbling to himself. Then sitting back down, deciding that where he'd been sleeping was drier than anywhere else, he began to groom his fur a bit, flattening down stray pieces and picking out bits of grass and fern.

deerpaw ! !
border patrol | she-cat | single | tags;; Hallowpaw
    Tilting her head, Deerpaw stared at him oddly. Something about him seemed... off. Maybe he was just tired. "Yeah, probably," she agreed, nodding. Anyways, she sure hoped so. This rain was depressing. If she didn't see some blue skies and puffy white clouds soon, she might just go insane. Then flicking her tail a little, she asked, "You okay? You seem... tired?" Was that a statement or a question? Both? Both. "Are you tired?"
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:15 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FOXPAW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tagged: n/a

"I changed my mind." Foxpaw snapped at Thunderpaw and Stormpaw, storming away with an angry huff. They were all attacking him for no reason. 'Briarpaw thinks he's better than all of us,' He gazed up at where the tom was sitting, Why should some-cat like that be leader? That's not... Leader-ish at all. He scowled, and trotted away, trying to find a better cat to hunt with. 'That gang didn't deserve Foxpaw,' He decided with a flick of his tail, and eventually wandered out of the camp alone. 'I'm better off hunting by myself. No one can bug me then.'
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: from the ashes || Emberclan v.1 || OPEN - 6 spots left

Postby Elyidian » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:07 pm

Thunderpaw

She looked around and sighed " I guess no Foxpaw." She rolled her eyes as they came upon a small clearing in eternal two trees. There was a vole sitting right in the center. Without hesitation, she crouched, like her old mentor, Flameheart ( Emberclan Deputy) taught her. She then put each paw directly i from of the other. Making no noise. She gen pounced, killing the vile by snapping its neck. She thought sadly of the mentor she lost.

Sunpaw

He followed silently but after Thunderpaw killed the vole, his regal stature changed. More impressed than anything. " hey good job." He said lightly, then looked at Stormpaw like she was the dictator in this matter
Dear Mods/Admins: Me and Moxiee are sisters and trade unfairly every so often.
FR username - Elyidian

Image ImageImageImageImage
Elyidian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:02 pm

||Stormpaw ☁ Female ☁ Deputy ☁ 12 Moons ☁ Tags:Thunderpaw and Sunpaw||

The Cream colored she-cat could only roll her eyes and sigh. These cats needed to start working together! How were any of them going to survive! Letting out a small grumble, the she-cat went to work hunting. "Good catch Thunderpaw." She purred, proud of the grey she-cat. It was good to see some cats knew how to get the job done. She sniffed the air gently, opening her mouth slightly. She could just barely smell bird and squirrel. "There's a squirrel that way, and a bird or maybe two that way." She pointed with her tail before asking, "Do you guys want to go after the bird or the squirrel. I'm fine with either."

Glancing around the camp, the young tom saw no one to talk to and sighed, padding over to a tree and sitting under it to hide from the rain. He didn't really like the rain so much, seeing as it was what destroyed their home... He normally would be bouncing around and happy but all he could feel was dread and gloom. Did anyone else make it out alive?

"I-I'm fine... Just, a l-little lost honestly...." The black tom looked up to the sky and silently begged it to stop raining. A part of him wanted to believe this was all a dream and he's wake up soon, warm in the apprentice den. That... That he would have his sister again. "I miss her..." was all he said as his pale amber eyes traced the skyline in search of blue.

|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:58 pm

briarpaw ! !
    Not taking any notice of the look Stormpaw gave him, Briarpaw watched the small group walk away, off to go hunting. Finally. He was getting real sick of Foxpaw and his attitude. 'He's just jealous because I'm the leader and he's not,' he thought smugly.
    Crossing one paw over the other, deciding that was definitely a more 'leaderish' position to sit in, he held his head high, looking out over the muddy clearing they had settled in. He had to make sure that he not only acted as the leader, but looked like a leader too, obviously. He had to show the other apprentices that he was in charge.

honeypaw ! !
med. cat | tom | single | tags;; open
    Honeypaw awoke feeling stiff. The sky was gray and overcast, and he sighed upon seeing it. Why couldn't they just have one nice day? It seemed like all of their luck had gone downhill lately...
    Climbing to his paws, he shook the dew from his fur, quietly grumbling to himself. Then sitting back down, deciding that where he'd been sleeping was drier than anywhere else, he began to groom his fur a bit, flattening down stray pieces and picking out bits of grass and fern.

deerpaw ! !
    Deerpaw paused, watching the young tom staring up at the rain. He seemed so sad... "You miss wh-" She stopped short. Oh. Wishpaw. He missed Wishpaw. Obviously. Smiling sadly, she moved closer the other apprentice, gently placing brushing his paw with the tip of her tail. "I'm sorry, Hallowpaw. I'm sure she's okay, though." Then pausing for a moment, she added sympathetically, "And even if... you know... I know that's happy up in Starclan now, watching over you." She wasn't sure if she'd worded that right, but she wasn't really sure what else to say. Poor Hallowpaw seemed so sad...
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:17 am

faithdakitty wrote:
||Stormpaw ☁ Female ☁ Deputy ☁ 12 Moons ☁ Tags:Thunderpaw and Sunpaw||

The Cream colored she-cat could only roll her eyes and sigh. These cats needed to start working together! How were any of them going to survive! Letting out a small grumble, the she-cat went to work hunting. "Good catch Thunderpaw." She purred, proud of the grey she-cat. It was good to see some cats knew how to get the job done. She sniffed the air gently, opening her mouth slightly. She could just barely smell bird and squirrel. "There's a squirrel that way, and a bird or maybe two that way." She pointed with her tail before asking, "Do you guys want to go after the bird or the squirrel. I'm fine with either."

The young tom flicked water off his ear and turned to glance at Deerpaw before looking away. "T-thank you." He said solemnly. His sister had been his opposite, yes, but she had also been his rock. Everyone he loved was gone... "How'd y-you sleep?" He asked, wanting to change the subject to anything else at this point. He looked at the white she-cat again and this time tried to hold his eyes there. Looking at cats when they spoke was the respectful thing to do, right?

|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:33 pm

briarpaw ! !
    Looking around, Briarpaw noted that most all the cats were up now. 'We should get going soon.' Sitting up, he yawned before glancing around again, mentally checking that they were all there. 'Everyone aside from Stormpaw, Thunderpaw, and Sunpaw, obviously. We'll have to wait until the get back.' Having some time on his paws, he decided to give himself a quick grooming, and then jumped down to go check on how much prey they had left.

honeypaw ! !
med. cat | tom | single | tags;; Pebblepaw
    Looking around, Honeypaw spotted Pebblepaw laying nearby in some of the long grass. The other apprentice, like him, had volunteered to take on the roles of medicine cats. Though fortunately nothing serious had happened as of yet, there'd been some scraped pawpads, a couple of thorns, and plenty of head, stomach, back, you name it aches. It'd definitely been helpful having the both of them working together. Unlike Pebblepaw, Honeypaw had no prior experience as a medicine cat, but he'd learned a lot so far during the journey, and he enjoyed helping the other apprentices. It felt good being useful.
    Approaching the other apprentice, he nodded his head in greeting, sitting down beside him. "Good morning, Pebblepaw."'

deerpaw ! !
    Deerpaw's whiskers twitched, and she sat, curling her tail over around her paws. Humming a bit, she then replied, "As well as I could what with the gross weather and lack of a proper den." Then chuckling a little bit, she added, "Actually, I slept like a rock. My paws were so sore from walking. I'm pretty sure I passed out the second Briarpaw said we were stopping."
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me