DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby Vylad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:30 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar lay awake in his cold den. The tabby tom male was now leader after his mate, Woolystar, passed away. The red-pelted tom missed her greatly, and he could never seem to sleep now. Redstar rose to his paws and groomed his pelt. The tabby tom padded out of his den and looked around the clan. Two of his lives were already gone even though he was only recently leader of his clan.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight looked towards her son as he brushed against her soft fluffy pelt. The she-cat purred softly and smiled at him.
Love hiring in her eyes towards her young warrior.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Ever felt so untrusted? Ever felt like no one cared about you besides your siblings and your mother? Skypool always felt like no one cared about her, but she gotten used to it, it doesn't hurt as much as it used to. The blue-grey she-cat with white splotches was next to the DreamClan entrance. Her gaze revealed noting of her emotions. She didn't really liked anyone in the clan that just looking down at her siblings because their mother was a medicine cat.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"If you insist." Leafheart responded wrapping his tail around his mate. "Let me know if you want anything." Leafheart said nuzzling his mate.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

Kyogresky was lapping her stomach, she was well aware she was expecting, and she was starting to show, she'd have to tell Junior as well, which is what scared her to death. She wasn't sure of how Bluestream would react as well. He's probably terrify her to death.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Mistybreeze was sleeping in her nest. Her crush, Honeymist became her mate, which is what she was happy about, but she was so afriad of loosing another tom she loved.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Bladerunner lapped his pelt and looked over his shoulder. He was curled up in his nest, but awake. He was just simply to tired to get up.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:15 am

★·.·´¯`·.·★ wrote:
*~Blizzard~* wrote:Atlas held his head high, his gaze fixed on Russetpaw."Well im not in your borders, so obviously im causing no trouble."he spoke, his voice confident, not showing any of the curiosity and excitement he felt. He was finally meeting a real clan cat, but from what he was getting they were as smug as his father had told him."And your a clan cat, nice use of your observation skills. Though your a bit off. I haven't taken a step in your territory so technically im not in your territory either."he tried to hide the slight anger he felt at being called 'just a rogue' as he didn't want to give this cat a reaction."You know, rogues aren't all bad. You may think your the only skilled ones, but you would be surprised. Haven't you ever thought of outsiders as actual cats? Im sorry I wasn't born among your clan, but im happy with my family. If the clan is like your family, then in a way, were alike."

RussetPaw
'I can't imagine not living here' he mused, his tone changed. He sat down, flicking his ear. 'I mean, we're protected, in the clan we keep eachother safe,!' he said excitedly. RussetPaw smiled friendly-like 'I'm RussetPaw! I'm training to be a Warrior of DreamClan!' he declared. 'Who are you?' he asked curiously, hoping to have a friend.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Scout- » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:08 am

====================================
♦FireSky♦
36 moons-Dream Clan-Warrior-Female-Taggs:Frogkit

FireSky woke up with a paw in her face. After the weight lifted, she opened her eyes to see FrogKit trying to sneak of of the Warrors den. She chuckled softly, and followed him out of the den. She snuck up behind him, and pounced on him, pinning him down with a purr "Gotcha Frogkit" she laughed, jumping off him, and bumping noses with him "Good morning" she added.

SHe frowned a little as she heard Dew's yelp. She walked over to the elders den, leaving Frogkit behind. She ducked in, and saw the elder's still forum laying on her nest. FireSKy bowed her head in grief. And walked slowly out of the den. She walked to the Leader's den, and scratched softly at the entrance "RedStar, are you awake?" she asked, not wanting to bother him if he was sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥Sweetpea♥
Mint Clan-Medicine cat-Female-Tags:Open

Sweetpea walked out of den and stretched in the early morning sunshine. SHe looked around to see if any of the other cats were awake. She saw none, so she got up, and strolled down to the creek for a drink. While she was there she saw some poppy seed flowers by the entrance to the camp "How handy, if i could only get all the herbs to grow right at my front door" she chuckled to herself, reaching over, and picking a few blooms, she carried them back to her den to dry.
Last edited by -Scout- on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Scout-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:10 am

яє∂ѕтαя

"I'm not in there." Redstar meowed from behind the she-cat. "What do you need Firesky?" The present leader asked her.

мσσиℓιgнт

Moonlight looked towards her son as he brushed against her soft fluffy pelt. The she-cat purred softly and smiled at him.

ѕкуρσσℓ

Ever felt so untrusted? Ever felt like no one cared about you besides your siblings and your mother? Skypool always felt like no one cared about her, but she gotten used to it, it doesn't hurt as much as it used to. The blue-grey she-cat with white splotches was next to the DreamClan entrance. Her gaze revealed noting of her emotions. She didn't really liked anyone in the clan that just looking down at her siblings because their mother was a medicine cat.

ѕтσямωιи∂

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят

"If you insist." Leafheart responded wrapping his tail around his mate. "Let me know if you want anything." Leafheart said nuzzling his mate.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

куσgяєsky

Kyogresky was lapping her stomach, she was well aware she was expecting, and she was starting to show, she'd have to tell Junior as well, which is what scared her to death. She wasn't sure of how Bluestream would react as well. He's probably terrify her to death.

мιѕтувяєєzє

Mistybreeze was sleeping in her nest. Her crush, Honeymist became her mate, which is what she was happy about, but she was so afriad of loosing another tom she loved.

Bladerunner

Bladerunner lapped his pelt and looked over his shoulder. He was curled up in his nest, but awake. He was just simply to tired to get up.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Scout- » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:12 am

♦FireSky♦
36 moons-Dream Clan-Warrior-Female-Taggs:Frogkit, RedStar

FireSky turned around with a slight start, then nodded "Dew has been taken to starclan" she said softly, he eyes full of sadness.

-Scout- wrote:
♥Sweetpea♥
Mint Clan-Medicine cat-Female-Tags:Open

Sweetpea walked out of den and stretched in the early morning sunshine. SHe looked around to see if any of the other cats were awake. She saw none, so she got up, and strolled down to the creek for a drink. While she was there she saw some poppy seed flowers by the entrance to the camp "How handy, if i could only get all the herbs to grow right at my front door" she chuckled to herself, reaching over, and picking a few blooms, she carried them back to her den to dry.
-Scout-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:17 am

яє∂ѕтαя

Redstar sighed softly. "Let's prepare the vigil for tonight."
Redstar said softly. He'd have to call a clan meeting and annouce it.

мσσиℓιgнт

ѕкуρσσℓ

ѕтσямωιи∂

ℓєαfнєαят

ѕиσω¢ℓαω

куσgяєsky

мιѕтувяєєzє

Bladerunner

ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:50 am

Slatestream l warrior l Dreamclan l shecat
"Dew is gone?", Slatestream asked as she padded over to join Firesky and Redstar. To the gray furred warrior Dew was a fixture in the clan that just always seemed to be there. The warrior was a young kit when the elder joined as a senior warrior and, despite odds, became a little attached to the elderly shecat. Slatestream admired the at times waspish furry cat...both her physical strength and that of her personality wise. In fact Slatestream had endeavored to be like Dew secretly, that is steadfast, determined and fiercly loyal to her clan. It was no wonder why Starclan would want such a cat among their ranks but it did rub the shecat's fur wrong to think they actually called her.

Blackshadow l warrior l Dreamclan l tomcat
"What's with the face? If you need something for fleas then I'm sure Fawnleap could give you some bile-soaked moss." The tomcat's green eyes sparked with amusement as he teased his sister on his way out of the Dreamclan Camp. Blackshadow stepped out of the tunnel leading into the camp and paused to face Skypool.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:57 pm

Featherwisp pressed his muzzle into his mate's fur, comforted by his presence."Thanks Leafheart."he purred."It means a lot to me."he added, knowing that no matter what happened, Leafheart would be there for him.

Atlas relaxed, noticing the other tom's change of behavior."Well I honestly can't imagine being without my family, so I understand how you feel."now he felt more at ease, but he wasn't going to let his guard down."Nice to meet you Russetpaw. My names Atlas."he dipped his head as he introduced himself, trying to be polite."So whats it like in a clan?"

Dove was lost in thought when a she heard a familiar voice."Hi Tortoise."she greeted her mate warmly, touching her nose to his as she did so."Yeah, it really is."she answered, giving a small purr."I expect its going to be like this all day. That will certainly make hunting much easier."she couldn't be certain that the weather wouldn't change, but it seemed that starclan was giving them a good day to hunt."The river should have prey begging to be caught."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:05 pm

RussetPaw
"It's Amazing, I love it here." he purred. "Imagine, staying in a special home with all these others around you, your whole life. You get to learn your special skills and learn how to hone them, you can be an amazing Medicine cat and heal others, you would be able to speak to the stars,or you could be a warrior! Maybe you're an amazing fighter, or an amazing hunter. You could hunt for the clan or defend it." he mewed excitedly. "Maybe you could be good at none of it. If you are, you may be a female who is a nurser, you could help the queens. Or you could stay in the clan, and help keep dens and nests cleaned and patched" he explained. "Everyone has a place" he said joyfully. "Everyone fits in."
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Dove listened to Tortoise, giving a small once he finished speaking."Yeah, I plan on hunting soon."she answered."Its so nice today, so I figured I might as well enjoy it while I can. I'll have time to enjoy the nice conditions while I help the clan. Would you like to join me?"

Atlas listened to the tom, fascinated by what he was told. Whenever his father spoke of the clans he made them sound cruel and arrogant, but now he knew what a clan was actually like. Russetpaw himself was a kind cat and Atlas was finding his company to be rather enjoyable."That sounds wonderful. Life as a rogue is so different from your clan. I live with my family, but all we do is hunt and find something to do in our spare time. My father did train me to fight, but thats the closest I have to your experience."he didn't want to mention that his parents and their troublesome habits. He knew his father had been trained to kill, so that may not give a good reputation and he didn't want this tom to dislike him. He was kind and already Atlas felt he had a connection. Suddenly he noticed he was staring to long for his comfort and quickly he drew his gaze away.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me