Raven Clan ~ Warriors RP ~ OPEN & ACCEPTING!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Raven Clan ~ Warriors RP ~ OPEN & ACCEPTING!

Postby DoxyDo » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Yes that is fine!)))

--------
Feel free to friend me, send me RP's and just to talk!
I love a good chat.
Also feel free to send me RP's, I love that too <3

My Eldemore -->>> Lanterns.
My Flight Rising -->>> Lanterns
DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:00 pm

(a bucket load of reading ahead. sorry! i love this complex kitty)

(i'm going to try this character of mine that i've been working on for a while. i've read up a lot on their mental disorders and will try to betray them correctly but if i end up doing something wrong or insulting please let me know and i'll either adjust them to fix the issue or just get rid of them)
(these are all one character. for the clan ranks deal you only need to put down the host's name - Palepelt. i know it's a bit confusing but i figured that since the alters differ so much that it would be easier to fill out a form for each of them)

Palepelt

Pale- named because of their pale ginger coat
-pelt represents their well rounded skill set with no over the top skills or traits

Gender - Biologically female. Some alters may have differing gender identities however
Age - Physically 20 moons. Some alter may be permanently stuck at a certain age - mentally speaking.
Rank - Warrior
Personality - the original personality is long gone, having split into the alters
Likes - each alter has differing likes and dislikes
Dislikes - each alter has differing likes and dislikes
^*^*^*^
Parents - dead father, unknown status of their mother
Siblings - the alters often consider each other siblings. they also have three younger actual siblings. one of them is dead and the status of the others is unknown
Crush - each alter is capable of developing romantic feelings for different cats
Others - they have dissociative identity disorder (often mistakenly called multiple personality disorder). While they currently consist of four different alters it is possible for others to show up but they will likely only show up if something traumatic or otherwise significantly important happens to them. there is also the possibility that certain alters could fade in time
the alters generally do not share memories and have the ability to develop different relationships with the same cat. (i.e. rockheart might hate someone while flowerpetal might love that same cat)
they can converse either in their head with one another or out loud. generally they choose to keep conversations between each other in their head to avoid seeming even more strange to others. some alters may refuse to talk with others though if they are fighting or something
some alters may share some personality traits, flowerpetal and blizzardstorm particularly, but they all consider themselves separate cats with their own individual feelings and thoughts

Palepelt's past isn't exactly a pleasant one. They were born to a single mother only days after their father died to a group of rogues. Without going into too much detail, their mother never acted like a mother to them and instead would constantly, and brutally, train them to fight in order to someday avenge their father's death. She would disappear for days on end and eventually had another litter. She forced Palepelt to spar with their younger siblings. One day though something went terribly wrong. A bite too hard and, just like that, Palepelt had one less younger sibling. At four moons old they had killed their little brother. They ran away the next opportunity they got. It was sometime around this time that their dissociative identity disorder developed due to all the traumatic events in Palepelt's young life. A short time later they were invited to stay with RavenClan. It took a moon for them to finally speak to anyone and they have never admitted to anything about their life before RainClan.

Rockheart

Rockheart - named by Flowerpetal because 'she has a heart of stone sometimes'

Gender - Agender (accepting whatever pronouns. but i'll just use she/her to keep things less confusing)
Age - Ages as the body does but will refer to herself as mentally older than the other alters
Rank - Fine with whatever the body has
Personality - stoic, serious, blunt, logical, overly protective, responsible
Likes - Protecting the body and the alters, being left alone
Dislikes - hostile, stupid, and rebellious cats. basically any cats she think might eventually post a risk to her or the others. anything else they have deemed as dangerous (which is a lot)
^*^*^*^
Crush - None. Would be unlikely for her to develop one. Demi-Grey-Asexual
Others - The second alter to show up after Flowerpetal. She developed after Flowerpetal experienced a traumatic event that she didn't know how to emotionally cope with. She was given her name by Flowerpetal, another alter. The only reason she was given the name was because Flowerpetal insisted she couldn't just go around without one. She is the guardian alter. The one who protects the others from physical and emotional harm. If one of the other alters become overly upset Rockheart will forcefully front in an effort to protect the distressed individual. She has more control over the body than the others and may occasionally prevent certain alters from fronting for a period of time if she feels the need to. She also controls the memories, particularly the repressed ones, and can access the other alter's memories if she feels the need to. If something extremely distressing happens to any of the alters Rockheart will likely block that memory and not allow the others to remember it. She will often front when the other alters do not want to.
Since Rockheart retains the early memories of training with her mother she is very skilled at battle but doesn't like actually having to fight

She sees herself as what the body is (a pale ginger tabby with yellow eyes)

Flowerpetal

Flowerpetal - named herself because it sounds like a pretty name

Gender - Female
Age - Ages with the body but still somehow thinks she is always the 'senior queen' even if there is already an older queen than her (not to mention that she isn't a really queen)
Rank - She knows she is technically a warrior but will often refer to herself as a queen and hang around the nursery
Personality - kind, gentle, nurturing, naive, won't stand up for herself, somewhat lazy and irresponsible, affectionate, clingy, insecure, indecisive, quiet
Likes - kits, kind cats, flowers, pretty things, brave cats, getting approval from others
Dislikes - harsh words, fights, loud noises, hunting, doing work
^*^*^*^
Crush - None/Open. She is actively seeking a mate. Heteroflexible
Others - Flowerpetal was the first alter to show up. She developed because the body lacked a real motherly figure and needed someone to love and nurture it. She was a bit of a replacement for their mother. Caring and loving, she nurtures and loves the other alters almost as if they are her own kits but can be a bit irresponsible and lets them get away with doing whatever they like unlike most real mothers. She leaves it up to Rockheart to do the scolding in the group. She has dependent personality disorder as well as separation anxiety

She sees herself as a pretty dilute calico with vibrant green eyes.

Blizzardstorm

Blizzard- named herself based on the white and grey pelt she sees herself as having
-storm represents her dynamic, somewhat unpredictable personality

Gender - Female
Age - Ages with the body
Rank - Warrior but desires to be deputy and maybe even leader
Personality - impulsive, intense, compassionate, active, hotheaded, dramatic, affectionate, clingy, pessimistic at times, loyal
Likes - helping her clan, feeling useful
Dislikes - rule breakers, cat who refuse to do their part in the clan, being forgotten or ignored
^*^*^*^
Crush - None/Open. She isn't actively looking for a mate but wouldn't be adverse to one either. Pansexual
Others - She developed shortly after the body's apprentice ceremony, meaning she is the newest alter. She developed because of the body's need for someone to step up and become the enthusiastic warrior-in-training that everyone in the clan seemed to expect them to be. Since then though her personality has developed into a more fleshed out one. While she is excellent for getting their warrior duties done (such as hunting and border patrol) she doesn't do too well with social interaction due to her hot headed temperament and tendency to fluctuate dramatically from one mood to the nest. She has borderline personality disorder, separation anxiety, and occasionally goes through bouts of minor depression

She sees herself as a mostly white she-cat with grey patches/splotches on her body and blue eyes

Littlekit

Little- named because she sees herself as small, like a kit
-kit represents her permanent kit-like state of mind

Gender - Female? The others aren't entirely sure but she/her pronouns work fine with her
Age - Fluctuates but is permanently stuck at 3 moons or younger
Rank - They see themselves as a kit
Personality - playful, easily frightened, skittish, naive, innocent, anxious
Likes - feathers, queens, playing
Dislikes - loud noises, thunderstorms, water, large birds, crowds. anything else she deems scary (which is a lot)
^*^*^*^
Crush - None. Will always be too young
Others - Littlekit showed up when they had physically turned six moons. Before, but close to the same time, Blizzardstorm showed up. She developed because the body needed to be able to feel like a kit again after having their real kithood stripped away by having to grow up too fast. She is stuck permanently at three moons of age or younger because these were the moons before the host had accidentally killed their younger sibling. Littlekit rarely fronts and will usually only do so late at night when the other alters are asleep so that she can play without them bothering her too much. It is possible for her to be forced to front if something so overwhelming happens to them that even Rockheart can't emotionally handle, at which point Littlekit comes forward and renders the body mostly useless as she cries and refuses to do anything. When this happens the other alters will be prevented from fronting until Littlekit manages to calm down. Most cats probably don't even know she exists because she shows up so rarely.

She sees herself as a tiny black coated kit. Her eye color tends to fluctuate and she'll even sometimes describe herself with impossibly colored eyes, such has pink or purple. Because she sees herself as the size of a young kit she often forgets the true size of her body and may run into things while fronting
Last edited by Weredog on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:13 am

I'm just wondering, so twopaw is just like frank and Louie? Just wondering.
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:01 am

(he has the same deformity, diprosopus, if that is what you mean?)
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoxyDo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:04 am

Accepted, ill add them to the front now :3))

--------
I love a good chat.

DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:35 am

Ravenwing

Gender - Male
Age - 22 moons
Rank - warrior
Personality - You could say Ravenwing has a..mixed personality. Half the time he is very sweet and kind, getting along well with others. If mad he will usually spit insults at you, getting a very bad temper. He usually calms down quickly though, and is usually back to his kind and caring self
Likes - kind cats, warm weather, joking around
Dislikes - cold weather, being wet, rude cats
^*^*^*^
Parents - dead
Siblings - dead
Crush - Open
Others - Starclan! He's a tuxedo cat by the way
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoxyDo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:42 am

Accepted! So adorables :3))

--------
I love a good chat.

DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:43 am

thanks! <3 ))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoxyDo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:48 am

Np. I'm making two more characters, then ill add everyone to the front page and we can begin? :<))

--------
I love a good chat.

DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:49 am

okay))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me