«∂σνєςℓαи'ѕ ∂єѕтιиу» Open and Accepting!!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: «∂σνєςℓαи'ѕ ∂єѕтιиу» Open and Accepting!!!

Postby p e a c h y » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:46 am

L i l y p a w

{ TShe-cat - 12 moons - Mate;None - Tags;Snowpelt - Medicine Cat Apprentice }

» Lilypaw rushed after her mentor as she padded outside. She sat down next to her and looked up at Honeystar. She had to blink a few times to adjust to the rain that was getting on her face, but overall, she didn't mind it. It was kind of refreshing.

F l a m e h e a r t

{ Tom - 35 moons - Mate;None - Tags;Mistyclaw - Warrior }

» Flameheart sat down next to the she-cat and gave her a small doubtful look. Though, he didn't believe her, he also didn't want to push it. "Alright" He mewed in reply and looked up at Honeystar.

H a z e l f l o w e r

{ She-cat - 28 moons - Mate;None - Tags;Clan - Warrior }

» Hazelflower smiled as Beepaw approached. "It's alright" She responded with a smile. The she-cat knew that the sun would evaporate most of the water, so it wasn't really a big deal. She quietly listened to what Honeystar was saying, a curious look on her face. Is she picking a new deputy? She thought.

{ Sorry they're short c: }
↘↘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↙↙

WERE
▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬

coded by storm coming. ♥

▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬

↗↗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↖↖

─ ── ── ─ ── ─ ─── ─ ─ ──
xxx
xxx
hiii i hope anyone who
sees this has an amazing day!!
((:
xxx
─ ── ─ ── ─── ─ ─ ── ─ ──

MY NEW
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╒═══════ ● ● ●
↷ ↷ DREAM
● ● ● ═══════╛

AND
YOU

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
xxxx
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
MINE
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
░░░░░░░
p e a c h y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:51 am

Greyflower
((Female - 23 moons - Warrior - No Crush/Mate))

Greyflower gave a soft sigh before holding her small smile still, in spite of both the rain on her face and Halfpaw destaining her presence. "I see then." She said before looking at Ashpaw. "Let us go on ahead then." She meowed before padding back towards the crowd to sit with her respect in paw. Her amber eyes gave no hint of what was on her mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashpaw
((Male - 13 moons - Apprentice - No Crush/Mate))

Ashpaw frowned at Halfpaw's response. He took a step closer, where only he could hear. "I wish you hadn't said that." He said, his eyes flickering to Greyflower before looking back to Halfpaw. "Maybe next time then." He said once before following his sister out to a spot closer to the leader's attention. What was his deal? He should be happy to get company from his sister, who has a bit of difficulty speaking to others. Besides, even Ashpaw wouldn't of minded his company. Ashpaw gave a dark look to his face as Greyflower gave it a lick once over.
Last edited by Kydashing on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:26 am

☪ Goldenwhisper☪
────────────

●Warrior●Age;;35 moons●Tom●Crush;; ●Tags;;

The golden tom immanently knows whats going on.Honeystar was picking a new deputy.With his ears perked,listening intently to whatever the leader had to say.

☫ Moonsong☫
────────────

●Warrior●Age;;31 moons●She-cat●Crush;;Open●Tags;;

-----

⚜ Rainpetal ⚜
────────────
●Warrior●Age;;31 moons●She-cat●Crush;;Open●Tags;;

-----------

☽ Hollytouch☾
────────────

●Warrior●Age;;31 moons●Tom●Crush;;●Tags;;●

---------------

✯ Beepaw✯
────────────

●Apprentice●Age;;9 moons●She-cat●Crush;;●Tags;;Hazelflower●

----------

§ Halfpaw §
────────────

●Apprentice●Age;;11 moons●Tom●Crush;;Open●Tags;;●

Halfpaw huffs,ignoring Ashpaw."Some cats just don't know when to leave me alone"he hisses,looking up at Honeystar as he awaited her to announce the new deputy so he could go back to keeping out of the pouring rain.His pelt was now slicked down,and he looked a lot like hollytouch did,a drowned rat.His whiskers were sodden with rain drops dripping off them.
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:45 am

ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
<< She-Cat | 29 Moons | Warrior | Mate/Crush is CLOSED >>

Aspenheart sat in the clearing with the rest of the clan, awaiting the announcement of the new deputy. She didn't expect it to be her, but she could barely contain her excitement regardless. She glanced over at her brother, who was sitting farther back, in the shadows.

ᴘɪɴᴇꜰᴜʀ
<< Tom | 29 Moons | Warrior | Mate/Crush is CLOSED >>

Pinefur sat away from the rest of the clan, looking up around at the cats. He noticed his sister Aspenheart looking at him, and gave a friendly flick of his tail in acknowledgement. He was anxious, waiting for the deputy to be announced.
Last edited by ghostie, on Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiraru » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:44 am

.::S H A D O W S T R I K E:::.
Gender~Tom::Crush~N::Tags~None
OOC:Sorry for not posting I didn't realise it was open.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Shadowstrike padded around the camp, he looked at some of the cats who had friendly conversations going on, but decided not to join. Instead he sat down looking at a nearby tree. He tilted his head and saw a mouse at the foot of the tree. Despite the fresh smell of prey, he held his ground and didn't chase it."It would have been a little wierd anyways." He thought.
hello i'm kiraru ! - pfp by - check out my wife's comissions (she's cracked!!)
kiraru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:19 am

ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
<< She-Cat | 29 Moons | Warrior | Mate/Crush is CLOSED >>

Aspenheart noticed Shadowstrike sitting off to the side of the clearing, so she rose to her paws and padded quickly over. Sitting own next to the tom, her heart started to beat faster. 'Oh, why must I get so nervous around him?!' she thought."H-Hi Shadowstrike" she managed, stuttering slightly.

ᴘɪɴᴇꜰᴜʀ
<< Tom | 29 Moons | Warrior | Mate/Crush is CLOSED >>

Pinefur licked his paw, running it behind his ear. He glanced up, and saw his sister walking over to Shadowstrike. ' I think that's the one she likes... i'm not sure...' he thought. He ran his paw behind his ear again, and settled more ocmfortably o the ground.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby truce » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:37 am

x( -- FOXSTREAM; )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxrank. warriorxxxxxgender. tom-catxxxxxage. twenty moons oldxxxxxdescriptionxx

indentfoxstream awoke - completely and utterly surrounded by the unknown. where was he? he was in a dream. a dream, or was it really reality? who knew for certain? foxstream had always pondered that thought, but now was not the time to think about it. he had more crucial things on his mind. ahead laid a limp cat, a cat that seemed so familiar yet a cat that seemed like a stranger, at the same time. the cat's snowy white fluffy pelt blended it with the background, a soft layer of freshly fallen snow upon the forest floor. cautiously, he approached the cat, only to jump back in shock a few moments later as remembrance flashed through his eyes. this wasn't just any cat, no, this was his sister. he turned around on his paws after staring at his long last sister, dashing away into the heart of the forest.
        indenthe awoke with a start, this time it wasn't a dream. this wasn't just an ordinary dream, it happened to him all the time. that's why he feared falling asleep. he feared closing his eyes, he feared having nostalgia fill his thoughts. but he had to manage. after all, it was only what he deserved. foxstream had always blamed himself for his sister's death, getting hit by a menacing monster of the thunderpath. not only had he witnessed the monster roar past, but he sped across the thunderpath and left her behind. he would never, ever, forgive himself for that.
truce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiraru » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:12 am

.::S H A D O W S T R I K E:::.
Gender~Tom::Crush~Aspenfur::Tags~None
OOC:Nothing
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Shadowstrikes fur spiked up and turned around to face Aspenfur, he muttered quickly,Hi, Aspenfur-fur, you suprised me, I didn't see you there."He lied. His paws fidgeted around, as he slightly unnoticebaly blushed.
hello i'm kiraru ! - pfp by - check out my wife's comissions (she's cracked!!)
kiraru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:56 am

«ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯, 𝔫𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔰: ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫»

She looked out at the gathering cats. They all looked to her with great admiration and trust. She hoped that they would look to their new deputy the same way. "As you know, before moonhigh I must name the new Doveclan deputy! As moonhigh is quickly approaching I will speak fast. Foxstream is our new deputy!"
Last edited by rose petals. on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tragedy, » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:10 pm

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
cloverpelt
she cat • warrior • mate; cloudwhisker • tags;; none
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

────────────────

When Cloverpelt saw Cloudwhisker she nuzzled him and looked at the leader. Honeystar said that Foxstream was the new deputy. She was shocked. " Great job Foxstream!," Cloverpelt said to the tom.
    hey im tragedy,
    i use to be positivitea if you knew me
    im a roleplay fanatic, but with school its but
    hard. i love to make new friends, i dont bite:)
    1x1 search post
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
tragedy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me