Run or die (Animal hybrids/Romance/Adventure, invite only)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Run or die (Animal hybrids/Romance/Adventure, invite onl

Postby SnowFlies » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:33 am

Shade~
"well excuse me" I snapped back and growled. I started to sniff at the door of the cage and could see it was a bit weak at the hinges, I turned and kicked it down with my back legs creating a thump noise as the cage door broke open. I padded out and streched my wings.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
| DAMs | Nukittas | Tezari | WMEs |

■ I do not take art commissions for pets; therefore do not ask.
■ I have a tendency of reading PMs and not answering them right away - please don't take it personally, I'm just busy with work and getting distracted.
■ WMEs and other characters are not for sale.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ice... » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:01 am

Shadow jumped as she heard the crack of the door and peered through an air hole. She could see the wolf/bird clearly and took in how muscular she was, despite being half-starved like Shadow herself.
"Oi!" I called, "if you're gonna try and get out, at least let us out to!"
Myself and my brother, Bat Boy, both use the same computer and we sometimes trade.

...Ice...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sidewind » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:01 am

"Omg did someone get out??" Swipe called. "I can't it's electric on the inside but I might try." He took a glance at the cage door. It had electric wire wrapped around it but he move to the back of the cage and gave it a good body slam anyway's. Searing pain shot through his whole body and he let out a faint wimper. Although he did here it creak a little and sure enough when he tried again it popped of. The pain was excruciating and blood started to drip from his shoulder. Swipe's eyes squinted as he looked at the florescent bulb above the room. "Did it!!" He said and winced
Sidewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:07 am

ian lay in his cage calmly grumbling at all the yelling and talking wanting to get some sleep
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ice... » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:04 am

[wow, this is like going nowhere lol. I will save the day]
"Ok guys," Shadow called, "bash on the doors with your hind legs, but try not to make too much noise, we don't wanna be caught as soon as we're free!"
She started bashing on her door with her hind legs as quietly as you can do when you are trying to escape living hell as quick as possible.
Myself and my brother, Bat Boy, both use the same computer and we sometimes trade.

...Ice...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sidewind » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:08 am

"Ya what she said........." He sat down and blinked at the fluorescent light's above him.
Sidewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:36 am

Shade~
I sighed "I guess I have to do most of the work..." I stalked of to the cage that had Shadow in it swishing my tail from side to side. I Looked at the hinges os the door then the lock, I used my mouth to pull out the nails holding the door inplace and the door swung open all the weight going on to the lock. I spat out the nails onto the floor "yuck, rust"

■ I have a tendency of reading PMs and not answering them right away - please don't take it personally, I'm just busy with work and getting distracted.

SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sidewind » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:11 pm

[SnowyStar why do you keep saying "I" not He or Shade]
Sidewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:23 am

((i'm not very good with '3rd person' sorry. even if I try I automaticlly go back to 1st person. ))

SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:27 am

ian was using his claw to try and pick the lock without much succsess
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me